DEVELOPER IDEAS

2 Comments·Started 10 November 2019 02:24 PM
Just a thought SuperCity Mobile I have been playing For years. With that being said, I have to scroll and scroll to find my halloween stuff. Can we put our decorations in a tab or something according to holidays? It’s too difficult to find all my decorations, I have soo many. Also, can you make it to where we can clear out city in one button, or clear all decorations with one button in edit mode? I like to switch things up but do not have hours to click each item and I have so many buildings and you can’t put them in storage so I have trouble maneuvering them around.

Comments

• Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 286 ✭✭✭
    Just a thought SuperCity Mobile I have been playing For years. With that being said, I have to scroll and scroll to find my halloween stuff. Can we put our decorations in a tab or something according to holidays? It’s too difficult to find all my decorations, I have soo many. Also, can you make it to where we can clear out city in one button, or clear all decorations with one button in edit mode? I like to switch things up but do not have hours to click each item and I have so many buildings and you can’t put them in storage so I have trouble maneuvering them around.
    Renee, you can save everything, just click on it first to clear it if you can't pick it up.
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 286 ✭✭✭
    SC, I also have a request.
    would it be possible to take something out of the storage and it will remain there? I have to start all over again now.
    Or activate the button so that you can slide it with your finger.
    my ipad has worn off from wiping my screen.