Harvest Festival (November 14, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

39 Comments·Updated 14 November 2019 03:25 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Super News

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪
https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mayor, Thanksgiving is almost here! 🦃 But the birds escaped their coop and they need to be brought back😱 Help Lee catch them all and save Thanksgiving! Your rewards for it are the majestic Château Miranda, the Countryside Inn and much more! Log in and join the fun😉

Need to know how to get the items you may need? Check the first comments on this article 😉

🦃 What do you need to do? 

• To get to the temporary location tap the Chicken Face on the left, under the Bingo Icon.

• Tap ‘Festival Village' to start the quest 🔍

• Complete the expedition's To-Do List tasks using the special - purple - energy ⚡💜

• Collect Blueprints to buy 🦃 Thanksgiving buildings 🦃and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the Château Miranda icon on the right ➡️)

• ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the 'Rewards' tab in your Inventory. Catch the birds to get the 🦃 Turkey 🦃 Trophy - superbucks-dropper 💸 and a special addition to your city! 💯

• Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 and crates 📦 you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁 

🦃 Good to know

• If you don't have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you were short of).

• If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.

• Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear 💥

! Items you win or produce in this location - except purple energy - will disappear ✨

BUT

! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city 🌃

! Purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear either ⚡💜

🎯How to catch the birds? 🎯

• You need to catch the birds for some quests and to enter the competition.

• You hunt the birds with purple energy. Every try costs 45 energy points. The number of tries depends on the bird’s health and your luck.

• Birds regularly reappear in all of the 3 areas of the temporary location, they are highlighted with Birds’ faces (both on the map and inside the areas). 

• You need to remove clouds until the bird is visible. 

• If the quest requires you to catch a bird please tap the 'Show' button as only the very specific bird will count.

🥚Eggs:

What counts in the Ratings competitions are the eggs 🥚. You will get eggs every time you catch a bird, along with other rewards such as feathers. You won't see how many birds you caught but the number of eggs you've got. You can see this in the ratings’ tab.

📌 Required level: 5.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on November 29. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun:

👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140071/ 👈

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
    edited November 2019

🦃 How to get 'purple' energy? ⚡💜

• Waiting for the 'purple' energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 100 points).

• Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day). 

• Watching ads videos (you will find them by pressing the square button at the 'purple' energy status bar). 

• Opening backpacks 🎒, crates 📦 and chests hidden on the locations  (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can't store more than 50 energy bags!).

• Collecting profit from ALL the buildings you've repaired on the temporary locations. 

• Completing some quests in the Main City.

• Buying with superbucks and during our sales. 

• Crafting energy cans from Sweets Sets 🍭 at the Van (1 energy can every 30 minutes):

💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.

💜 There is only 1 Van in every location.

💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can't store more than 50 energy cans!). 

💜 To get Sweets Sets 🍭, remove Goodie Bags in the locations. 

Once the event is over, purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear ⚡💜 

edited November 2019

🦃 How to get Blueprints? 📐💙

• Château Miranda - can be obtained for completing tasks from the Harvest Festival 'To-Do List'  for blueprints

• Other buildings: 

• by opening Holiday Chests for Thanksgiving keys

• from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the locations

✔ Festival Village: 9 chests (3 Bronze, 3 Silver and 3 Golden)

✔ Farmland:  15 chests (4 Bronze, 5 Silver and 6 Golden)

✔ Holiday Park: 16 chests (0 Bronze, 9 Silver and 7 Golden). 

⁉️ Important note ⁉️ 

✔ Château Miranda is a unique building. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest - they will change to Thanksgiving Keys 🔑 

✔ Blueprints are stored at the Inventory 'Rewards' tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations). 

* Other items are stored at the 'Items for production' tab. Energy is stored at the 'Energy Supplies' tab.

🗝️How to get Keys?🗝️

• Crafting from chicken feathers at Rural House 1 in the first location, Festival Village.

• Buying during our sales (coming soon!). 

edited November 2019

🦃 How to get feathers ?

• Hunting the birds with 'purple' energy.

• Collecting profit from some buildings you've repaired in the 3 locations (Housekeeper’s house, Barn and Thanksgiving park). 

• Completing events in the Main City (coming soon!).

How to get Eggs 🥚 and Harvest Festival Trophies? 🏆

• Catch as many birds as possible (see the main article): the more eggs, the higher your chance is to win a trophy 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition).

• Maintain your score until November 29th to get your reward 🎁

• If several players from your group have an equal number of Eggs 🥚

- 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆

-  4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔

Good to know. You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the 'Rankings' tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊

🐔 How to get other items (Fall Firewood 🌲, Fallen Branches 🌿, Hay 🌾, Farmer’s Berries 🍒, Berry pie 🥧, Beautiful basket 🧺, Flower wreath 🎀)?

• Fall Firewood 🌲 - removing trees on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.

• Fallen Branches 🌿 - removing bushes on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.

• Hay 🌾 - removing haystacks on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.

• Farmer’s Berries🍒 -  removing berry bushes on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.

• Berry Pie 🥧-  produced from Farmer’s Berries at the Farm Shop in the second location (Farmland)

• Beautiful Basket 🧺-  produced from Hay at the Farm Shop in the second location (Farmland)

• Flower wreath 🎀 - produced from  at the Farm Shop in the second location (Farmland)

• Love these temporary location side games... unfortunately I’m not able to access the purple energy from videos... it started during the last temporary location and seems to still be an issue... is it just me?

Treena
    supercity mobile id: 1352723
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 518 Super Moderator
    Love these temporary location side games... unfortunately I’m not able to access the purple energy from videos... it started during the last temporary location and seems to still be an issue... is it just me?

I’m waiting for a response from the developers. Please be patient. Thank You.

• I had the same problem for the last 4 to 5 days of the last game with the ghosts, which ended up costing me A LOT and kept me from getting buildings etc 😠 I sent a msg to support and never heard back about it. I’m sure all they cared about is that I ended up spending real world dollars to get super bucks to buy purple energy, so I could progress in the game and stay in the top 3 😒 I’m finding out that they don’t really seem to care about us all that much 😔 which is saddening because I love this game and play it more than anything but find myself spending money I can’t afford to spend to stay competitive 🙄 I can’t even imagine what some of the players spend when I go to their cities and see so many of the cool special buildings they have.
    Nan Smith said:

I had the same problem for the last 4 to 5 days of the last game with the ghosts, which ended up costing me A LOT and kept me from getting buildings etc 😠 I sent a msg to support and never heard back about it. I’m sure all they cared about is that I ended up spending real world dollars to get super bucks to buy purple energy, so I could progress in the game and stay in the top 3 😒 I’m finding out that they don’t really seem to care about us all that much 😔 which is saddening because I love this game and play it more than anything but find myself spending money I can’t afford to spend to stay competitive 🙄 I can’t even imagine what some of the players spend when I go to their cities and see so many of the cool special buildings they have.
    Nan Smith, this is a new event. I’m not sure what took place previously, but I assure you Playkot cares about all players.

If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact support. Please follow up with us here on the forum if you do not hear back from support within 48 hours.

Thank You. 
  • Do you know what things in city’s help with new quest.
  • I updated my game but still don’t have a chicken face to access the new game. All I have is the sail boat. Will it show up soon?
  • J3ssicaJ3ssica J3ssicaComments: 1
    I’ve been waiting all day and I still don’t have the turkey symbol. Is there a glitch? 
    Do you know what things in city’s help with new quest.
    I updated my game but still don’t have a chicken face to access the new game. All I have is the sail boat. Will it show up soon?
    J3ssica said:
    I’ve been waiting all day and I still don’t have the turkey symbol. Is there a glitch? 
    Please make sure that you have game version 1.28.2. And the chicken head should appear just below your sailboat. Kroitzerstein Castle steps are giving bags and cans of energy. The article above is complete with some of the information provided in the comments section. 
  • Love these temporary location side games... unfortunately I’m not able to access the purple energy from videos... it started during the last temporary location and seems to still be an issue... is it just me?

I’m not getting any of the videos for the regular energy or the wheel of fortune either... could it all be related? 
    Treena
    supercity mobile id: 1352723
  • Vania SilvaVania Silva Vania SilvaComments: 2
    edited November 2019
    Hi ! Anyone can show how I can get around in the harvest,?some can show the map please? Thank you!
    Hi ! Anyone can show how I can get around in the harvest,?some can show the map please? Thank you!
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest

Please consider joining one of the fan groups on Facebook. The members often post tips, hints and yes maps of the expeditions. They are very supportive. You can use the link to our help page. Simply scroll to the bottom and click on their links. 

Thank You for stopping by the forum. Please visit us again. 
    Love these temporary location side games... unfortunately I’m not able to access the purple energy from videos... it started during the last temporary location and seems to still be an issue... is it just me?

I’m not getting any of the videos for the regular energy or the wheel of fortune either... could it all be related? 
    Please contact support through your game. They can investigate and resolve this issue for you. 
  • Porque yo no tengo está misión 
  • Porque yo no tengo está misión 
    Bienvenido Asegúrese de ir a su tienda de aplicaciones y descargar manualmente la actualización reciente, 1.28.2. Gracias por pasar por el foro.
  • edited November 2019
    Newest update for lottery and new quest causes extremely problems on the chicken event! I cant enter the 3rd map at all. It stucks at 0% loading. I couldnt send a bugreport over the normal way as thats dumped too atm. So i say it here. Please fix these problems fast and give the players some purple energy for the inconvenience. If you need a beta tester and someone that can help you with german language... i would offer you my help. Feel free to contact me.

• Happily i see is fixed... Still you should give all players an extra event energy.
    My concernnnow is to find chests... i have 11 of all in the 2nd map and dont find the rest.
    Do you have a hint? Does any other player have the map cleared and can show a pic?
  • Happily i see is fixed... Still you should give all players an extra event energy.
    My concernnnow is to find chests... i have 11 of all in the 2nd map and dont find the rest.
    Do you have a hint? Does any other player have the map cleared and can show a pic?
    Go into your blueprints shop, click on the question mark for the item you are interested in, then click the show button, it will take you to the chest. Follow your to do list closely as this will open up parts that are blocked until specific steps are completed. 

• Jose GoJose Go Freshly on the board Jose GoComments: 2
    I can't seem to reach this chicken . Can anyone help?  thanks 
  • Jose Go said:
    I can't seem to reach this chicken . Can anyone help?  thanks 
    There’s a yellow Farmhouse and a red barn. Have you reached those yet on farmland map? Follow your to do list if you haven’t because it opens those paths. 
  • Karen Greer CarrikerKaren Greer Carriker Freshly on the board Karen Greer CarrikerComments: 3
    I hope everyone realizes that if you purchase enough Lottery tickets to win every prize, you will win EVERY prize including the main prize (Smithsonian in this case). You wont win the same prizes over and over. All the prizes are shown on the lottery first page. The game checks them off as you win them so you know what's left to win. Have fun!  
  • Next to this quest there is a mistake in the quest for winning the castle... See my screens... 3rd place gets green bucks till 32 feb, 2nd till 21st november, 1st till 24th novemmber. Isnt it ridiculous that the second place shall be bucks till the day that the quest finishes? It isnt a reward for the players... its just a punishement for lots work and material invest to reach one of the top places. Please fix this... noone wants to invest real money when these quests end up in frustration... as there is no reward earned... the little stuff that comes aside the green bucks doesnt count...
    Please make these quests more enjoyable... this way it simply sucks... especially aas i feel as a looser with the 2nd place i am reaching. 😓😓😓
  • Next to this quest there is a mistake in the quest for winning the castle... See my screens... 3rd place gets green bucks till 32 feb, 2nd till 21st november, 1st till 24th novemmber. Isnt it ridiculous that the second place shall be bucks till the day that the quest finishes? It isnt a reward for the players... its just a punishement for lots work and material invest to reach one of the top places. Please fix this... noone wants to invest real money when these quests end up in frustration... as there is no reward earned... the little stuff that comes aside the green bucks doesnt count...
    Please make these quests more enjoyable... this way it simply sucks... especially aas i feel as a looser with the 2nd place i am reaching. 😓😓😓
    This is an error and support has been notified. 
  • edited November 2019
    Today i need to make a big vent out... i do this quest every day and its ridiculous how hard Supercity game creator made it. What i can say is, that it is not enjoyable anymore at all. Its far harder then the hallowern ghost event... lots more to harvest and with the many crashes, not loading chicken maps and stuff its just annyoing.

I CAN SAY I AM PISSED AND TOTOALLY DISAPPOINTED and i am here to kindly explain you why i feel this way, so I may have hope something will change for future. I have spend some money in here before but now i dont think its worth doing anymore as you almost need everywhere to pay to reach the goals. For the players its a bad and sad reality. I come from marketing merchandising so I think I know what effect your strategy has on the gamers. In FB i read lots comments of ppl talking about leaving the game after playing for years as it becomes less and less ennoyable.... and thats what a game is ment for.... Not to cause stress and frustration.

So now back to this chicken event... its damn hard an I think only 1-3% of all players may reach the castles. Thats too bad. I will show you the ironic and frustrating fact with the example of the last final quest on map 3... called XL lll
    Here a pic that shows what you need
    so i count 250 of the hay / gras
    10 Berrycakes that need 8 Berries each
    10 Festival-Baskets =10x40 gras for baskets = 400 gras and...
    10 x 3 berrycakes that need 8berries each = 240 berries
    Makes an amount of 650 gras and 320 berries you do need to final this quest.
    Now lets calculate the energy ypu will need to make it
    99 (27+27+45) energy will give you 11 berries
    So you will need this furious high amount of 2880 energy for 320 berries
    102 (54+24+24) energy will give you 36 gras
    So you will need incredible 1840 energy for 650 gras

In total to finalize this quest you need 4720 Energy just to finalize the last quest of many similar hard and timeating ones. This means working 24/7 on it to reach the end... Still you need energy to find chest and elimanate trees and branches too and you shall kill chickens too, to get the keys to open them.

I truely have doubts that one of the game designers is trying to make it in the estimated time to see if this is makeble. When 90% have no chance to join these events and reach the final goal... this quest is made for nothing... not for the joy of the gamers. Maybe just for the profit that brings the real money. For that we have to watch commercials anyhow to have some benefits... it should be possible for not fulltime playing people that dont want to spend money too. Happy gamers will spend money anyhow everyones a while... but spending money out of a frustration, cause you need it to reach goals is very very bad.

So now after all this constructive criticism comes my point of view, how you could make it better and more enjoyable for all gamers inside supercity:

* Keep the lottery open over all the event time so ppl have a chance to get some usefull stuff like purple energy to finish it
    * let the places on the event maps all give every 4h new energy
    * let buildings from past events that gave purple energy... give purple energy for new events too. This will make more people trying ro reach the buildings, collect them and keep them playing
    * turn down the energy thats needed to kill a ghost or chicken down to 35. As the average kill needs 160 energy with 45 energy per turn. Thats killing game fun as you dont find time to do your harvest and chest search.
    * for all breakdowns that occur give generous free purple energy... its not the fault of the players when they cant reach the goal when you cut time short.

I didnt get purple energy even I have written the helpdesk with loading problems or freezing energy bars. I dont know if i can finish this quest as you can see... so much energy still to spend and the game hardly gives enough.

MY WISH FOR THIS RIDICULOUS FAR TOO HARD MADE EVENT IS...please... give all players a big amount of purple energy, so they have a chance to reach the goal. Customers satisfaction is a very importing part in bounding people to your game.

Maybe it is a good idea to ask your customers here in the forum and on facebook how much they like Supercity and request the positive and negative oppinions, their ideas for how to make it player satisfying to help to improve your game

Regards sheepsi 😔
  • edited November 2019
    Has anyone a pic of the cleared 3rd map? I miss 2 chests and i would appreciate some help.
  • Has anyone a pic of the cleared 3rd map? I miss 2 chests and i would appreciate some help.
    Go into the blueprints collection, click on the question mark for the item you wish to purchase, a show box will appear, then click in that. It will take you to the missing chest. There’s 3 days left. You have time.
  • Today i need to make a big vent out... i do this quest every day and its ridiculous how hard Supercity game creator made it. What i can say is, that it is not enjoyable anymore at all. Its far harder then the hallowern ghost event... lots more to harvest and with the many crashes, not loading chicken maps and stuff its just annyoing.

I CAN SAY I AM PISSED AND TOTOALLY DISAPPOINTED and i am here to kindly explain you why i feel this way, so I may have hope something will change for future. I have spend some money in here before but now i dont think its worth doing anymore as you almost need everywhere to pay to reach the goals. For the players its a bad and sad reality. I come from marketing merchandising so I think I know what effect your strategy has on the gamers. In FB i read lots comments of ppl talking about leaving the game after playing for years as it becomes less and less ennoyable.... and thats what a game is ment for.... Not to cause stress and frustration.

So now back to this chicken event... its damn hard an I think only 1-3% of all players may reach the castles. Thats too bad. I will show you the ironic and frustrating fact with the example of the last final quest on map 3... called XL lll
    Here a pic that shows what you need
    so i count 250 of the hay / gras
    10 Berrycakes that need 8 Berries each
    10 Festival-Baskets =10x40 gras for baskets = 400 gras and...
    10 x 3 berrycakes that need 8berries each = 240 berries
    Makes an amount of 650 gras and 320 berries you do need to final this quest.
    Now lets calculate the energy ypu will need to make it
    99 (27+27+45) energy will give you 11 berries
    So you will need this furious high amount of 2880 energy for 320 berries
    102 (54+24+24) energy will give you 36 gras
    So you will need incredible 1840 energy for 650 gras

In total to finalize this quest you need 4720 Energy just to finalize the last quest of many similar hard and timeating ones. This means working 24/7 on it to reach the end... Still you need energy to find chest and elimanate trees and branches too and you shall kill chickens too, to get the keys to open them.

I truely have doubts that one of the game designers is trying to make it in the estimated time to see if this is makeble. When 90% have no chance to join these events and reach the final goal... this quest is made for nothing... not for the joy of the gamers. Maybe just for the profit that brings the real money. For that we have to watch commercials anyhow to have some benefits... it should be possible for not fulltime playing people that dont want to spend money too. Happy gamers will spend money anyhow everyones a while... but spending money out of a frustration, cause you need it to reach goals is very very bad.

So now after all this constructive criticism comes my point of view, how you could make it better and more enjoyable for all gamers inside supercity:

* Keep the lottery open over all the event time so ppl have a chance to get some usefull stuff like purple energy to finish it
    * let the places on the event maps all give every 4h new energy
    * let buildings from past events that gave purple energy... give purple energy for new events too. This will make more people trying ro reach the buildings, collect them and keep them playing
    * turn down the energy thats needed to kill a ghost or chicken down to 35. As the average kill needs 160 energy with 45 energy per turn. Thats killing game fun as you dont find time to do your harvest and chest search.
    * for all breakdowns that occur give generous free purple energy... its not the fault of the players when they cant reach the goal when you cut time short.

I didnt get purple energy even I have written the helpdesk with loading problems or freezing energy bars. I dont know if i can finish this quest as you can see... so much energy still to spend and the game hardly gives enough.

MY WISH FOR THIS RIDICULOUS FAR TOO HARD MADE EVENT IS...please... give all players a big amount of purple energy, so they have a chance to reach the goal. Customers satisfaction is a very importing part in bounding people to your game.

Maybe it is a good idea to ask your customers here in the forum and on facebook how much they like Supercity and request the positive and negative oppinions, their ideas for how to make it player satisfying to help to improve your game

Regards sheepsi 😔
    The expeditions use a lot of purple energy. 

You make many great points. I preferred the 35 points required to dispatch ghost. Players often mention the stress they experience playing the game because of family and time constraints. Yes, players leave, they vent and they spend money but then decide it’s all too much. 

Giving Feedback is very important. I like the idea of the lottery running all the time in the game as well as city sights that give energy for special quests having the ability to give energy every time. The forum is monitored by SuperCity Mobile, they will see your comments. 

By the way, check Festival Village thoroughly, there is a lot of the harvest baskets to clear for 35 points to make 75 energy in the yellow vans. And as you mentioned, on the Facebook fan groups while they express their displeasure, they also post great tips like the location of the chest and maps of the expedition. 

• Jose GoJose Go Freshly on the board Jose GoComments: 2
    I just lost a total of 101 expedition energy. 56 of them just vanish when I came back into the game after I went out of the game to check on me email.  The last 45 was from a spin which I got 50/120 to catch the chicken . Pls return the energies. 
  • Jose Go said:
    I just lost a total of 101 expedition energy. 56 of them just vanish when I came back into the game after I went out of the game to check on me email.  The last 45 was from a spin which I got 50/120 to catch the chicken . Pls return the energies. 
    Any errors in the game must be resolved by support. Use the help toggle in your game to contact support. 
  • Não aparece mais o ícone da galinha no meu jogo o que devo fazer?

Não aparece mais o ícone da galinha no meu jogo o que devo fazer?

A expedição da colheita terminou e o ícone da galinha desapareceu. Esperamos que você tenha gostado da missão.
  • I can’t play I don’t have the game   :( why
    I can’t play I don’t have the game   :( why
    I’m not sure. Has the game been removed from your device?