New Economy launched on 9/11!

5 Comments·Started 11 September 2013 11:19 AM
SystemSystem SystemComments: 0 Administrator
Milords and miladies,

Welcome to the new economy! Starting today you will get the following:

- Automatic and uninterrupted resources extraction 24 hours: you can collect the accumulated resources with a single click. The amounts of gold, iron, wood and stone extracted for the day were significantly increased!

- Option to set a queue of the same items for production in Smithies and Foundries. Simply leave your craftsmen an order for the night, and collect the ready items in the morning!

- Levels to upgrade Smithies and Vaults to. Upgrade Smithies to gain the access to the production of different items, and Vaults to store more resources!

- Bonus for the first 6 victories in Assaults every day. The amount of gold, resources and "crowns" will be doubled!

- New daily bonus for 6 days instead of 7, where the number of resources you receive is multiplied by your level, the 5th day brings you 20 bronze Imperials and the 6th – 5 Qrystals!

Also, buildings don't influence the population numbers anymore. Only Watchtower and Stone Tower take -1 from the population; the overall population limit was cut to 35 units to avoid the misbalance between castles’ attackers and defenders.

All prices and requirements for upgrades have been recalculated due to the increased profits from extracting resources and the appearance of new items (Engineering plans and Tempered and Dwarven steel bars). NOTE: The experience points (aka honor or crowns) received with the completed production in the castle have been significantly increased as well, your advancement in levels won't slow down!

Your opinions and comments on the update are welcome! We do hope you enjoy the new economy)

Comments

• GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the new automated farm production would be easier, but I now feel that I am constantly out of coins.
    It is actually harder to earn enough to upgrade. I guess I just have to deal with it. Hopefully, if I can gather hundreds of thousands of coins, I could upgrade my farms. I might take weeks or even months, but someday I'll get there.
  • Gunnerwolf,

I would recommend investing into crafting items in Smithies and Foundries. Not only will you have enough for upgrades, but you can also sell them to caravans at the Market, and their prices are good)
    baskakova wrote: »
    Gunnerwolf,

I would recommend investing into crafting items in Smithies and Foundries. Not only will you have enough for upgrades, but you can also sell them to caravans at the Market, and their prices are good)

Thanks for the tip. I am actually in the process of upgrading my smiths and foundries. Hopefully they can be maxed in a week. Gold production is really too slow using farm, and to upgrade my smiths/fundries, I will need hundreds of thousands of gold.
    If I want to upgrade my "Farmstead" to Level 2, I have to spend 114,451 coins worth of smithing fee for crafted items necessary to upgrade (excluding the raw materials of wood, stone and iron since I have a surplus of those items). This will improve my farm production from 7200/day to 9600/day (an improvement of +2400 gold per day).

With a profit of +2400/day, I will regain my initial investment of 114,451 gold in approximately 47 days. And that is just for one building... I have to upgrade 10 production building, 3-4 smithies, 3 foundry and 3 storage. I guess this really means I have to consider buying gems or take more than a year to upgrade my buildings. :D
    I am adjusting to the new economy. It isn't that hard after all... The first 6 victory doubled reward helped a lot. ;)