Rune Magic, New Caravans, Economy Enhancements (10/18/2013)

4 Comments·Started 18 October 2013 06:51 AM
SystemSystem SystemComments: 0 Administrator
Milords and Miladies,

Our dwarven allies agreed to reveal the secrets of the rune magic to us! In return, you must help protect their Elders from the undead in a new campaign mission: "Rune Masters". Build the Rune Tower in your castle (available starting with Level 15, after completing the "Rune Masters" mission) and start learning the spells from the first 2 schools of magic available now. These are the School of Air, which features the hastening, damaging and stunning spells, and the School of Water, which uses magic to heal and protect your warriors and weaken enemies. To learn new spells and amplify the effect of those you already know you must level up your Schools. It would require gold, resources and special items, just like most other researches.

To use spells in combat, learn new ones and unlocking some School levels you would need special seals produced at the Dwarven Smithy (available starting with Level 15, after building the Rune Tower). Seals of air and water are used for spells of the related Schools, seals of power make any spell even more powerful and seals of space add the effect for multiple targets. The most powerful spell in the School would require a special seal of elements. To produce it, one will need a special arcane crystal, which can be bought for silver Dragoons in the Elite Wares Shop.

945225_209851149194399_544095178_n.png

And to make space for the Rune Tower and the Dwarven Smithy in the castle we added an opportunity to purchase 2 more extensions for the castle: the upper right and the upper left sectors.

Also, caravans will come once every 6 days now; however, the amount of gold they offer for the desired items will be much higher! We also changed the requirements for items and resourses for most production and research, as well as unit training to make it more convenient for players. Oh, and please don’t forget about new visual effects of destroying buildings and a new, more textured grass in the castle!

Comments

• GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    6 day caravans is too long. I will finish my batch of 3 ballista chasis in less than 24 hours.
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi,

I just finished building the market and got the caravan feature. It now offers me the following:

"The merchants offered to buy:
    5 pauldrons for 22570 gold".

Well, that is really confusing...

If we look at how much resources it will take to make 5 pauldrons in the smithy, we get the following:

30 000 gold
    480 stone
    115 ore
    15 plain steel bars
    5 leather pauldrons...

The difference is negative!!!

So, really, what's the use of the caravan? It says they want to by my stuff for much higher prices, but it's actually the other way round. If I make that stuff and sell it, I will be the one paying much more :D

Thank you in advance for any answer on this.

Regards,
    Saip0
  • CdMCdM Forum Speaker CdMComments: 26 ✭✭✭
    Or you could take the time to read other threads on here where it's explained clearly. *shrug*
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Sorry, I used the search function but I suppose I missed the right thread then (reading the whole forum these days to understand different things). Will keep looking (unless you can give me a link to the thread you're referring to) ;) Thanks though.

Cheers
    Saip0