Only 6 energy??

3 Comments·Started 03 November 2013 11:58 AM
Da1DezzyDa1Dezzy Forum DwellerDa1DezzyComments: 2 ✭✭
does the cap ever go up after levelling?

I log in I do one tourney and then I raid but sometimes the enemy players layout/troops are too strong so I have to waste 1 energy to go to the next player who also may be too strong

basically I log in and have one tourney fight and one raid and its getting boring lol

does the cap ever go up or is there any FREE (none paying) method to gain more energy?

Comments

• GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to mention that you can get 1 free energy every hour so if you spend all your 6 energy you can come back again after 6 hours for another 6 energy to spend. Technically we get 24 energy everyday but you have to log every 6 hours to consume them.
  • Da1Dezzy,

Thank you for your question! No, the Energy cap doesn't change as you advance in levels, it will always be 6 max. However, as Gunnerwolf mentioned before, 1 point of energy is restored every hour, plus you get a full energy recharge with each new level. Plus, you can always use a qrystal to buy an Energy refill in the Shop.
  • Da1DezzyDa1Dezzy Forum Dweller Da1DezzyComments: 2 ✭✭
    just abit annoying when I see a stormcaller lol it means I have to skip or I get mad losses :(