Gold Dragon Coins

9 Comments·Started 07 November 2013 05:31 PM
Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum ExpertDamon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
Are the undead worth buying or should I hold out for the dark elf or should I save up for the Ent? Need Advice on how to proceed.

Comments

• GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    I think any of those units will be equally good. Maybe the dark elf is a good choice. I saved up for ent but it is a bad investment because they take up 4 population points. Two squire would have been better than 1 ent. If dark elf used 1 population points, then 4 dark elf is better than 1 ent.
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    The elf poisons people for 30 over 3 rounds so the elf is a nasty but effective killer.
  • Jason MadridJason Madrid Forum Dweller Jason MadridComments: 3 ✭✭
    Ok, on topic of Gold Dragon and even Silver Dragon Coins. How do you earn them?
  • Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    You earn them by going up the pvp rank. Getting the silver rank is possible, but i suspect that getting into the gold league will be impossible without real money.
  • Torben,

There's a number of people in the golden League who didn't actually donate anything.
    There might be some who didnt donate anything there, that started as some of the first... But as time goes by it will be more difficult to get there when the special units like dark elfs is on the other side. When i attack someone i typical get 7-11 points for it. If someone attack me i lose around 30 points.

The same goes for the tournament. If i win, i get 1-2 points, but if i lose a fight, then i lose 4 points. That means that getting a winning streak of 4, maybe 5 if im lucky. After that i will lose because i will face someone with an orc or a dark elf.

Now, this is just the way of the game, those who have donated have a huge advantage. I for one like the part of game with upgrading different parts of the units/base while perhaps rising a bit in the rank...
  • Torben,

The amount of rating you receive doesn't depend on how many $ you have donated. It's based on your castle development index, which can be increased by numerous buildings and troops upgrades.
    I didnt say there were a connection between using money and the pvp rank points. But just the fact that if a highlvl player finds me (and have no trouble defeating me) then i lose around 30 points. While i gain 7-11 points winning a 3 star assault. Which mean for every 1 time i get attacked i have to win against 4 others.
    Besides, it could be a help to all players if there were an FQA with some detailed info about what fx upgrades and many other parts of the game...