Road to Mountain Quest

1 Comments·Started 18 November 2013 12:06 PM
Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum ExpertDamon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
How do I defeat all of these horse bowmen and the king. I just got level 15 and it says you can take more guys but there is not enough spaces for more and I do not have higher level people that take two pop points yet? I am lost anybody have advice?

Comments

• ????? ????????????? ???????? Forum Dweller ????? ????????Comments: 8 ✭✭
    Hello.I made it on lvl 14.Had hero with +15 xp guardsman upgrades,4 guardsman 70/230(245) and 1 spearleton 75/240(255) (you understand that only units with cavalry bonus damage used).Move carefully,use campaign hero to activate runestone,other troops must stay at distance but to be able attack immediatly when enemy appears.Thats help you have undamaged units.To get to 3rd runestone move very close to wall to not activate horsemen before you finished enemy infantry.Then you go west,all units must be live except 1-2 campaign heroes.Use hero to entrap horsemen to your attack range than total-on-target.When enemy leader appears dont forget use hero`s +10 damage ability before attack.I win without losses exept camp heroes so this is a little hard but not impossible.

P.S:i hope for lvl 15 your units have better upgrades that were my.