New Lands

7 Comments·Started 24 November 2013 08:29 AM
FuturistFuturist Forum ExpertFuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
I have run out of land to purchase. Now that my city has been expanded by one in every direction, no more lands are available. Not even a level limitation warning...Hopefully, this is not going to stand, after all, our friend Percivaal's Town is much larger.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Comments

• Futurist,

This is not a bug, currently the castle territory is limited and doesn't occupy the whole map. Percivaal's castle shouldn't be an example, as he's not a real player, and his castle and units in there are given for display only.
  • Jason MadridJason Madrid Forum Dweller Jason MadridComments: 3 ✭✭
    I hope they change that because they would make a good bit of money on just decoration. :P
    I would like the entire map personally, and would like my castle / land to be more of like a giant moat & bailey / castle / keep all in 1.
    Again, I vote "yes" to an update that gives you the entire map. :)
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    baskakova wrote: »
    Futurist,

This is not a bug, currently the castle territory is limited and doesn't occupy the whole map. Percivaal's castle shouldn't be an example, as he's not a real player, and his castle and units in there are given for display only.

So, I maxed out my lands at level 16? Heck, I'm not even close to finishing my upgrades for sharpshooters, guardsmen, nor swordmasters. And that is all there is or ever will be?

Sigh...
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • Adam Brewer-janssenAdam Brewer-janssen Forum Speaker Adam Brewer-janssenComments: 20 ✭✭✭
    I like the game the way it is... There are many other games that have full maps... Having this would change the whole style of the game... It is good that you are transported to random bases that you may either attck or not with as much time as you would like to spend...

Great game design....... Look forward to completing the campaign and having the strongest soldiers......
  • William WoodburnWilliam Woodburn Freshly on the board William WoodburnComments: 2
    I hope they change that because they would make a good bit of money on just decoration. :P
    I would like the entire map personally, and would like my castle / land to be more of like a giant moat & bailey / castle / keep all in 1.
    Again, I vote "yes" to an update that gives you the entire map. :)

I think this is an excellent suggestion, and I hope the developers will work on making the entire map purchasable by the players.
  • GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    With bigger maps (entire map), we will be conducting a longer assault. Will you be happier if buildings/units are scattered in a very big map and it would take you 5-10 more turns just to get to that last remaining building on the farthest side of the map. I know we don't have to destroy everything to win, but I am a completist, as such, I will try my best to destroy everything.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
    That's my only fear as well Gunnerwolf. I am only lvl 10 still and I enjoy the game, but some of the fights can take too long as it is already ;) I would have to have to spend several turns just marching across open plains to get to my next target to kill/destroy.