Rune masters

5 Comments·Started 28 November 2013 10:54 PM
Hi knights!

I had been waiting to get to level 15 to unlock the Rune tower upgrade. I was so sad when I got there and it then said complete the "Rune masters"

May someone please tell me how to complete the Rune Masters. I am guessing it is in campaign, where I am st the "storm of swords"battle.

Comments

• Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    TICKED ME OFF TO!! But it is over as far over to the left map by the dwarf cut off on left side center map look in the mountains.
  • Adam Brewer-janssenAdam Brewer-janssen Forum Speaker Adam Brewer-janssenComments: 20 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I can see it there now..... Have you been able to pass all the battles before that one??? I would love some advice on getting past "storm of swords" That dude with 800 power and a high amount of intitative has got me every time..
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    My advice is always be patient take your time and study the battlefield and if you have to do one just to see what every one is doing with hireling and archer so there easy to resurrect then hit them. I love the guardsmen but when facing a lot of archers the swordsmen is best even ballista can be helpful due to there range and good hp. Never use you special soldiers for these because they get nailed.
  • Adam Brewer-janssenAdam Brewer-janssen Forum Speaker Adam Brewer-janssenComments: 20 ✭✭✭
    I have got to the Rune masters level now after inching through with my guardsman and swordmasters... Just scraped through... Have done a dry run of the rune level, that electric shooter thing is cool. Waiting to have a real go...
  • CdMCdM Forum Speaker CdMComments: 26 ✭✭✭
    Here is a map of the Rune Master's screen showing the three waves of attacks. When you get a warrior near the second wave that has 3 skeleton archers, 4 spearletons appear out of ambush roughly where the splat in the road is. I lost 2 guards on this mission, though I didn't try too hard or force the 2 heroes to take the damage first. This preview may help someone in the future :)

Once you past the quest you get access to the Rune Tower which costs 31k gold, 1400 lumber, 660 stone and 58 iron to research in the citadel.