user id #fb100002730983933 browser i use is google chrome. today i noticed that i only have 14 of the 17 units that i had on my base. i removed all units from my base to make sure and i launched an attack on another players base to make sure that they were not just hidden from me on my own base. the units that dissapeared are hirelings, but the issue is that the three missing units are counting against my popualtion and they are not on my base. so instead of having 17 units protecting my base or being at my use when i attack, i only have 14 and i cant replace the missing unit by deploying more because even when i have zero units on my base it still shows that i have 3 deployed when actually there is nothing on my base. i have tried refreshing and restarting browser.