storm of swords

8 Comments·Started 05 December 2013 05:09 PM
Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum ExpertTorben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
Hey. I have reached the mission storm of swords, and i cant get past the templar.

I have used swordsmasters doing 45 damage and shooters doing 60. But thats just not enough against that unit...

Anyone have some advice to get further???

Comments

• FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey. I have reached the mission storm of swords, and i cant get past the templar.

I have used swordsmasters doing 45 damage and shooters doing 60. But thats just not enough against that unit...

Anyone have some advice to get further???

Since those are the basic stats for those units...upgrade upgrade upgrade.
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • Adam Brewer-janssenAdam Brewer-janssen Forum Speaker Adam Brewer-janssenComments: 20 ✭✭✭
    I got through this level using guardsmen that were rated 75 in attack and 240 with health along with the storm caller.. This level had me stuck for ages too... As Futurist said"upgrade, upgrade, upgrade!!"

Once you are strong enough to win this battle you should be able to complete the next 4 or 5 quite well.
  • Richard PfeffersRichard Pfeffers Freshly on the board Richard PfeffersComments: 1
    I can't seem to find a spot for my 'hero' & I can't place my six guardsman till he is placed? Does he take one of my guardsman's places?
  • CdMCdM Forum Speaker CdMComments: 26 ✭✭✭
    Yes, he must be taken once you get him, and must be placed on one of the blue squares, then you get to place the regular warriors in the remaining blue squares.
  • Xavier CilientoXavier Ciliento Freshly on the board Xavier CilientoComments: 1
    lvl 13 still stuck, the game is not very balanced in materials, with 1 foundry it takes ages to upgrade stuff
  • Dogukan Onur GursoyDogukan Onur Gursoy Freshly on the board Dogukan Onur GursoyComments: 1
    Just create more tactical position for your troops, than you can pass it easily and always concentrate to complete your mission nothing more killing!!
  • HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    lvl 13 still stuck, the game is not very balanced in materials, with 1 foundry it takes ages to upgrade stuff

Have patience and build up step by step by step. You will later have 2 foundries (plus one extra if you want to spend crystals). My impression is, that the first 15 levels are more like a tutorial, so that you know your tools. Many things take a lot of time: You will later see that you may need 19k units of wood, 31 Dwarven steel, and 40 sets of enhanced archery gear (this is a shooter upgrade as example) But so what? This condition is valid for each of us, not? This gives you no disadvantage except that those who started earlier than you (or me) right now are ahead.
  • HakimHakim Forum Expert HakimComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    Hakim wrote: »
    ...You will later see ....

Forget it. All has changed now ;)