More Units

3 Comments·Started 05 December 2013 09:22 PM
Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum ExpertDamon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
Why cant there be more types of units even adding buildings. A cleric that has bless and cure wounds or cure ailments like poison with a church you research better spells. A troll you could buy with gold dragon coins that has regeneration. Maybe an alchemist that you can increase weapon and armor bonuses overall or get flaming arrows for archers that increase building damage or research a better shield to increase arrow protection for infantry. Maybe a dwarf barracks that you can buy dwarfs that have the protection in melee instead of arrows like the infantry even at higher level maybe dwarven pig riders and ax or hammer throwers that have less range but more damage to buildings. Give more variety because the game is getting a little stale. Better tower options or have the citadel be up gradable to firer arrows. Maybe even have some aerial units of some sort like birds, wyverns or drakes. But the new upgrade was cool so way to go on that.

Comments

• Damon,

More units and buildings means the current castle territory will be crammed, there will be more units required to to assault castles, thus making battles longer and more boring. There will be more units, but not all at a time, there should be careful design behind each update.
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but I use a lot of shooters with a 5 range and there is no real tanks that can take damage. Also I would like a character that can heal I was trying to get the dwarf at Halloween but I did not have a dwarven smith yet is there a way you can bring them back for a short time. Also I would like to see for defense of your castle the ability to patrol your troops to give them a better chance also attacks would need a little more strategy.
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Coll idea :)

Patrolling defenders would give so much to defense planning (and attack planning as well)... One could reduce the number of weak places in the castle...