Messages, attack log?

4 Comments·Started 06 December 2013 04:17 AM
rebelmanonerebelmanone Freshly on the boardrebelmanoneComments: 0
Where is the mail box, and/or the message center? I can't see where to get a list of attackers unless when i load the game it shows an attacker , but if i hit ok on the bottom of the message window it disappears for good. I don't like to attack blindly without knowing what is going on at base.

Comments

• rebelmanone,

The list of players who attacked your castle is shown up every time when you start a game until you close it or revenge attack someone on the list. Then it will reappear on the next day.
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    And this is a "design feature"?

Why have messages you can only see once? I guess I can understand not offering the ability to launch revenge attacks indefinitely, but to automatically purge all the messages? I would actually like to track who has been attacking me, how many times they have attacked me, and how much they won when attacking me vs how much I won when launching my revenge attack...
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • joeystrangejoeystrange Freshly on the board joeystrangeComments: 2
    I agree with Futurist on this and hope it will be seriously considered as a full time feature in the game.
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    Why ;eave evidence of the game playing favorites to get you to spend money!!!!