How to increase population

5 Comments·Started 17 December 2013 02:47 PM
gprasad2006gprasad2006 Forum Dwellergprasad2006Comments: 14 ✭✭
Hi all,
I'm presently at level 13 and have bought extra pavilions and my unit size is 35. But, I am unable to buy more than 3 towers, which asks me to increase the population, whereas the pavilion unit says limit reached. Pls tell me how to increase my castle's populatio0n and buy extra towers?

Comments

• Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats simple. Store one of your units so you have 34/35 units. The towers counts as units.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
    Wow. I am lvl 12 and I can only have 23 units. When I look in the shop to buy a new pavilion, it tells me that I can unlock it with 19 blue crystals. It also says in red above that, level 14. Is the shop message just wrong then? When I turn lvl 13, am I suddenly going to have access to a lot of pavilions all at once? 23 to 35 is big increase.
  • gprasad2006gprasad2006 Forum Dweller gprasad2006Comments: 14 ✭✭
    Marty wrote: »
    Wow. I am lvl 12 and I can only have 23 units. When I look in the shop to buy a new pavilion, it tells me that I can unlock it with 19 blue crystals. It also says in red above that, level 14. Is the shop message just wrong then? When I turn lvl 13, am I suddenly going to have access to a lot of pavilions all at once? 23 to 35 is big increase.

hi marty, i had bought extra pavilions by unlocking it with crystals.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
    Ok...that explains a lot. Thanks!
  • gprasad2006gprasad2006 Forum Dweller gprasad2006Comments: 14 ✭✭
    Thats simple. Store one of your units so you have 34/35 units. The towers counts as units.

thanks Torben, success!