Not getting double gold/exp for assaults?

4 Comments·Started 23 December 2013 04:13 PM
MartyMarty Forum SpeakerMartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
I would like to see if some other players would watch and see what happens. I just did an assault and for the first time, I was trying to watch my experience (glory). You are supposed to have 6 assaults where you get double the gold and experience. I am pretty sure that I did not get double the gold or experience for the assault that I just did. I am going to really watch them all the time now and I still have one assault left today that is supposed to give me double. I will check that one as well. Would some other players also check theirs please? Am I wrong on this?

Comments

• Marty,

All plunder (gold plus resources) and experience shown prior to starting an assault are already shown with all applied bonuses. They're not doubled afterwards.
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    An interesting issue is.
    If you get doubled for a second star,
    doubled again for a third star, AND
    doubled for your first six assaults...
    THEN
    Let's look at some examples shall we?
    I get 16k gold and 64 iron (keeping it simple here...just going to ignore the wood and stone...but its similiar).
    YOU see a lost battle, wherein you lost 2k gold and 8 iron!
    You counterattack! Let's assume comparable results...and walla!
    YOU loot 16k gold and 64 iron! And I see 2k gold and 8 iron lost!
    Everybodies hap...hap...happy! lol
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
    Aahhh....I did not know that. Thanks baska.
  • Futurist,

We're actually working on a FAQ for K:CoH players, so here's an exempt about stars and plunder:
    A single star victory gives you all the plunder (gold and resources) you got till the moment you ended the battle, 2 stars double it, and for 3 stars you get all plunder even from the buildings and units you haven't destroyed yet.