I am currious if Devs will one day hear us or are still blind?

10 Comments·Started 24 December 2013 03:44 PM
Roland MacLeodRoland MacLeod Forum SpeakerRoland MacLeodComments: 28 ✭✭✭
Ok, i finaly receive and Ent unit. I dont know how much diamonds cost his revive but as i say before say it again.

Game is realy much unbalanced.

This ent is like fortres and ideal move it forvard at soldiers. Ideal if they around him and he can use multiple attack.
But must be beware not in some time easy lose it.

But still problem if somoe have pumkin king or dragon tower or other more special units.
If somoe try defeat or revenge agains that player and not have minimaly one realy hudge strong unit he has no any chance to win.

Next in many time discus are losing or gain points in PVP.

At chrismas special quests i found in one quest unit with over 3000hp and strong attack that easily can down my ent. Im still not found tactic how beat it.
And also still not found Merlin to speak with him.
There missing markers where you can find merlin.
Goblins easily kill all normal units. Only my hero and ent survive. But it is too few for complete quest.

I realy not like unit balancing, mainly if somoe have research archers that give them one range more, they are very deadly as defenders.
Yea you can use swordmarsters but they die sooner then they able breach walls.
Use low ranking units as shields is usseless.

Comments

• FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    You are talking about Snowrat, or Toerag, or whatever that beastial unit that appears leading the ice undead after you clear the goblins?
    He has 2000 hp and does 300 damage! OMG!

Then again, I remember seeing a scroll with a 3x3 stun that lasts 3 rounds...that MIGHT do it. Otherwise, since he is very slow, I'm going to retry using shooters (I easily cleared the goblins with Guardians and heroes). The shooters have more range than he does, do 95 damage/turn, so, they should, if they survive the goblins, be able to kill him. However, I think I'll buy the scroll before I try again.
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    To rid the goblin menace I used an orc but you have to let your soldiers do the heavy lifting at the time the second goblin hit down the tunnel then sacrifice sir dude to kill the ice undead along with the uncontrolled soldiers but the big moves slow and I used shooters with a haste to increase speed even more the draw him back towards beginning where there is two towers at the north part that will eat him for breakfast play sting and move sting and move just dance with him and be patient. PATIENCE IS KEY!!!!
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the scroll and added a thunderbolt. That was enough to limit my losses to one guardsman (and I didn't have to dance all night). lol
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • Roland MacLeodRoland MacLeod Forum Speaker Roland MacLeodComments: 28 ✭✭✭
    Hi thanks for idea, i today finish runes building and not have scrols and if i do not see bad in my version he has over 3k HP not 2K.
    It is similar when one mision i use hero and two balista and it count 4 and not 5.
  • Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    And those scrolls are made in the rune tower?
  • Roland,

Let's take a closer look at the wonder of nature called Ent. He's a classical tank, and as a tank he has not only advantages (huge health, much damage, a special round attack ability), but also flaws that are typical for his class. First of all, low initiative: units like guardians and Elven Archeresses - or pretty much any unit with magic-boosted initiative can hit the Ent twice during a round, or hit and retreat. For a better effect, you can magically stun the Ent or cut his initiative to nought. Further, he moves for 3 squares only: you can lure him to archers/towers and deal with him from the distance. Finally, if you're an advanced mage, you can destroy him with spells.

There are NO super-units that have the ultimate supremacy and cannot be defeated in the game. There are NO castles that cannot be raided at least for a star. All that matters is your strategy and your skills with using the strong feautres of your army/castle and balancing the weak spots. And this is not only the propaganda from the developer, but the fact actually proven by many players.
  • Torben,

Christmas scrolls are given as rewards for completing Winter Games, they can be purchased for sweets in the Magic Store, finally they can be found in NY presents.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
    What are spells? I keep reading people talking about spells and scrolls and I have never seen either of which. This gremlin level is freaking hard for my units. I am only lvl 13 with no special units...holy 💩. lol What's a rune tower do? I have seen them when attacking someone, but it is just another annoying tower? What are spells and how do you get them?

It is frustrating at times when everyone always mentions ways to beat things and 80% of the time, you hear the names of special units in there somewhere. ;) Or it is some spell/unit/ability that is available to higher level people. Can't we reserve those types of missions for later on in the questline and not say...within the first 20%?
    OK for quest Ferlong i use another tactic use some bad ai?
    I only lose my hero and final boss been killed by towers.

Ent, pumpkin king and some others are super units. If somoe have them both or more he is realy hard to attack his castle.
    One Ent is able get down.
    Ent is moving tower and it is counted as buildint he receive only double damage from balista.

I now try atack one player - but i lose his units move more sooner and farrer than before. Hirelings that are been more closer not react but spearmans yes.
    I lose 98 reputation points?
    And if i win receive only 8-9?

Where is that you speak about developing your kingdom?
    When i now receive feewer and feewer points?

But i rather lose that hudge points then extremly precious unit.

baskakova wrote: »
    Roland,

Let's take a closer look at the wonder of nature called Ent. He's a classical tank, and as a tank he has not only advantages (huge health, much damage, a special round attack ability), but also flaws that are typical for his class. First of all, low initiative: units like guardians and Elven Archeresses - or pretty much any unit with magic-boosted initiative can hit the Ent twice during a round, or hit and retreat. For a better effect, you can magically stun the Ent or cut his initiative to nought. Further, he moves for 3 squares only: you can lure him to archers/towers and deal with him from the distance. Finally, if you're an advanced mage, you can destroy him with spells.

There are NO super-units that have the ultimate supremacy and cannot be defeated in the game. There are NO castles that cannot be raided at least for a star. All that matters is your strategy and your skills with using the strong feautres of your army/castle and balancing the weak spots. And this is not only the propaganda from the developer, but the fact actually proven by many players.
    Hm, today i try be there ower whole day.
    I doo over 7 atacks on players and 5 or 6 duels.
    But been three times atacked and my rank droping. :/