Potion quest (event)

9 Comments·Started 27 December 2013 04:17 PM
Any advice on defeating the trent here?

Comments

• Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried direct attack (researching final part of 120 init for guards) and i found out it did multiple attack. So im gonna wait to tomorrow when i can do the 2 turn attack. And maybe use the potions there.
  • Roland MacLeodRoland MacLeod Forum Speaker Roland MacLeodComments: 28 ✭✭✭
    I use treant against him and two archers.
    balista do hudge damage to treeent if you not have.
    use some runes to decrease his attack.
    but first block move on bridge to avoid lose dwarf. after kill tree you must pick some woods and there come 3 or 4 wolves and after defeat it is finnish that mission.
    And how do you keep out of the trents reach with the ballistica. Its the slowest moving unit we have
  • Narumi FujishimaNarumi Fujishima Forum Dweller Narumi FujishimaComments: 9 ✭✭
    Thanks sir Roland MacLeod, the info about the ballista and blocking the dwarf on the bridge helped a lot. I lost 2 units, but its okay i guess. Here's what i did. I had an archer, a ballista, and a guardsman on the team. I used the guardsman and crashton to kill the gremlins and to block the dwarf. While I placed the others on attack position on the trent with either of the 2 other heroes as bait. The trent will target your archer and will surely die, but with the ballista and the 2 other heroes w/ 100++ damage, i managed to kill it. It would prolly be easier with spells, but I'm just level 13. On a side note, there would be 4 wolves left to kill after the treant. But you will be given ample time to regroup so no worries.
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a suspician the scary tree was something so I placed haste with plus 1 range on ballistas right on target and blocked dwarf with both mission heroes and the ent fell fast then I let the heroes go with an orge and shooter they go thru goblins quick kill wolves
    I used a surprise spell on the treant. I didnt attack for 3 rounds. After that it was easy.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭
    The scrolls that I have been getting from the presents have been a huge help in getting through these quests. The scrolls saved my hide when it came to the ent fight. Looking forward to the next christmas questline plot.
  • Damon WilsonDamon Wilson Forum Expert Damon WilsonComments: 32 ✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for the ice bath quest after making ring it is a killer! I killed about thirty undead and still got slaughtered and I used probably ten scrolls and 6 heal ruins.
    Thx for the advice Damon