Tourney needs fixing

3 Comments·Started 03 January 2014 04:21 AM
Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum ExpertTorben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
I have done 4 tourneys today. in the 2nd and 4th fight i meet joseph choi who use 2 champions. He is by far the player with most rank in the game.

Please fix this and make the opponents more normal. If this is what happens for most players you will just slowly piss players off...

Comments

• Roland MacLeodRoland MacLeod Forum Speaker Roland MacLeodComments: 28 ✭✭✭
    Yea, i have in these few days to problems to reach above 6 rounds. :/
    And anlso buy two fireworks to complete ewnent quest? OMG 80 sweets for one? then 160 sweets?
  • GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    And anlso buy two fireworks to complete ewnent quest? OMG 80 sweets for one? then 160 sweets?

Check your inventory... I dropped a firework on one of my assaults. Maybe you got lucky also.
  • MartyMarty Forum Speaker MartyComments: 37 ✭✭✭

I never get past 5 or 6 wins in the tourney....special units come up way too often and way too powerful.

And I completely agree...I spent and wasted all of those damn scrolls to take a damn ice bath...and now I being forced to buy 2 pieces of garbage decorations? 160 sweets? There is still another 5 or 6 quests left at least and I am sure that one of them will be a big battle to suck down all of your scrolls.

Funny thing though...back when there was 13 days left, I did an assault on someone and came across the ice queen. After 7 days they had it?? That same day I came across the ice queen in the tourneys too. Never saw my 4 guys die in one turn in a tourney until that happened.