cant load the apps

4 Comments·Started 04 January 2014 08:30 AM
all i see is just the bottom part of the loading page...and cant see anything above it, no loading bar status

Comments

• Yuko,

We apologize for the inconvenience! Please submit a ticket to our Support team by clicking at the 'Contact Support' link at the bottom of the game screen.
  • Ivan Ioan AlexandruIvan Ioan Alexandru Forum Dweller Ivan Ioan AlexandruComments: 3 ✭✭
    game not loading

PS: now is working
  • Ivan,

Thank you for your message, our apologies for the inconvenience! Sometimes a white screen comes up or the loading bar is frozen at a certain percentage, when you're trying to launch the game. One of the reasons could be a bad connection with Facebook servers during the game loading process. Try deleting temporary Internet files, or clearing your browser cache. No need to clear your cookies!
  • NicoHMNicoHM Freshly on the board NicoHMComments: 1
    I've the same issue as Ivan (same screenshot). After clearing the temporary files, cache and even cookies I still have the same issue. This is the first time in a month (the time I've been playing this game) this happens. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance!

PS: It's working fine now. After two days of being unable to load the game, now everything is working fine. Thanks!