Protection from assaults

11 Comments·Started 05 January 2014 07:33 AM
gprasad2006gprasad2006 Forum Dwellergprasad2006Comments: 14 ✭✭
Hello. My login name is gprasad2006 and my user ID: fb1322877212

Pls help. I have activated the 1 - week protection shield from purchasing it from the shop. But still I find that my castle is attacked everyday, in-spite of the protection shield being active, and i have lost more than 800 points from my earlier level on the rankings. What is the use of the shield if anyone can attack your castle whenever they want, in-spite of protection from assaults being active? Please understand that the 1-week shield does not come free and i have paid for it. Hence this is grossly unfair. Kindly help and ensure that the lost points are recovered immediately. Thanks.

Comments

• Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    I have never used a shield and im never gonna use one. Either it just dont work, or you can be retaliated while under the protection.

You have to learn who not to attack and who to attack...
  • Ganesh,

Your weekly Shield was purchased and activated on 2014-01-03 at 04:30:02, it's still active. I was unable to find any records of recent attacks on your castle. Could you please submit a screenshot with the Assault history that is displayed when you enter the game? It lists not only the names of your castle pplanderers and the amount of gold and resources taken, but also the time when such attacks took place. My version is that you are shown the list of opponents who attacked your castle pior to the Shield activation, not during the time it's active.
  • gprasad2006gprasad2006 Forum Dweller gprasad2006Comments: 14 ✭✭
    Hello Ms. Karina,
    Thanks for ur reply. The next time this happens, I will surely send u a screenshot. Even today, around a couple of hours back Jerdon Santos (rank No. 7 in the golden league) had attacked my castle, even though the 1 week protection is still enabled, and I lost out on 96 points (or so), leading to my ranking to slide down from 11th to around 15. Please ensure that this doesn't happen, as it gives a bitter feeling as though I have been cheated off my money. As u very well know, it is very easy to slip down the ladder compared to going up in the rankings. This injustice rankles. If I count the number of times that I have been attacked recently, even with the shield protection being active, and the number of rankings I have lost due to this, it would amount to not less than 500 - 800 points and subsequently my rankings too. Please advise and ensure that my lost points and rankings are recovered. I do invest in your game often, for my personal satisfaction. If this goes on, it will not be long before I quit.

Bal'shoye spaseeba

regards,
    Ganesh
    `Hi Karina,

I am sending you the screenshot which again shows that my castle has been assaulted today, even though the protection shield being active. Needless to say, I am perturbed to say the least. Please help me recover my points, rankings, gold lost, resources lost etc., Remember, I have paid for a 1-week protection shield.

Thanks and best regards,
    Ganesh
    baskakova wrote: »
    Ganesh,

Your weekly Shield was purchased and activated on 2014-01-03 at 04:30:02, it's still active. I was unable to find any records of recent attacks on your castle. Could you please submit a screenshot with the Assault history that is displayed when you enter the game? It lists not only the names of your castle pplanderers and the amount of gold and resources taken, but also the time when such attacks took place. My version is that you are shown the list of opponents who attacked your castle pior to the Shield activation, not during the time it's active.

Hello Ms. Karina,
    Thanks for ur reply. The next time this happens, I will surely send u a screenshot. Even today, around a couple of hours back Jerdon Santos (rank No. 7 in the golden league) had attacked my castle, even though the 1 week protection is still enabled, and I lost out on 96 points (or so), leading to my ranking to slide down from 11th to around 15. Please ensure that this doesn't happen, as it gives a bitter feeling as though I have been cheated off my money. As u very well know, it is very easy to slip down the ladder compared to going up in the rankings. This injustice rankles. If I count the number of times that I have been attacked recently, even with the shield protection being active, and the number of rankings I have lost due to this, it would amount to not less than 500 - 800 points and subsequently my rankings too. Please advise and ensure that my lost points and rankings are recovered. I do invest in your game often, for my personal satisfaction. If this goes on, it will not be long before I quit.

Bal'shoye spaseeba

regards,
    Ganesh

Hi Karina,

I am sending you the screenshot which again shows that my castle has been assaulted today, even though the protection shield being active. Needless to say, I am perturbed to say the least. Please help me recover my points, rankings, gold lost, resources lost etc., Remember, I have paid for a 1-week protection shield.

Thanks and best regards,
    Ganesh
    Ganesh,

Hi Karina,

subsequent to the mail sent by me today morning (indian time), please find one more attachment which shows my castle being raided again in the afternoon today.

When is this gonna stop? My protection shield is still showing as active.

Kindly reply .

Thanks and best regards,
    Ganesh
    Ganesh,

Hi Ms. Karina,

This is another assualt on my castle while it is under protection shield. This is latest in addition to the ones which I had sent to u earlier. So, in effect, there were 4 assaults on my castle today itself where I lost 557241 coins, 427 resources, and lost out on my rankings with a deduction of a total of 318 points. This is atrocious and unbearable, what with nearly 50 crystals paid for a week of protection shield. The above stats are just for one day. So, imagine my loss for the past 4-5 days. Please act...it is really frustrating and I am at my wits end.
  • Ganesh,

Thank you for the additional information, we will clarify this issue as soon as possible. I'll get back to you with more information and hopefully good news as soon as I have it.
    Ganesh,

Thank you for the additional information, we will clarify this issue as soon as possible. I'll get back to you with more information and hopefully good news as soon as I have it.

Hello Ms. Karina,

Glad to know that u have received my mails. The problem must be clear to you by now. Looking forward to ur reply.

Thanking you in anticipation of more info' and (hopefully) good news.

Best regards,
    Ganesh
  • Ganesh,

Thank you for your patience! We're still looking into the issue, as it seems to be quite an unusual one. In the meantime, we reimbursed you the qrystals that you paid for the shield plus added some as compensation for the inconvenience. Your ranking points, of course, have been restored as well. Our apologies for the inconvenience, we will make sure it won't happen again!
    Ganesh,

Thank you for your patience! We're still looking into the issue, as it seems to be quite an unusual one. In the meantime, we reimbursed you the qrystals that you paid for the shield plus added some as compensation for the inconvenience. Your ranking points, of course, have been restored as well. Our apologies for the inconvenience, we will make sure it won't happen again!

Hello Ms. Karina,

Thank you and the developers team for the trouble you took with reference to my problem. This sort of problem is sure unusual and it is like a breadth of fresh air the way you guys make an effort and try to address our queries. I am sure that the problem will be sorted out by you soon. Thanks for the crystals refund and it was sure very thrilling to see myself right among the top in the hall of fame.

Thanks again!
    Best regards,
    Ganesh