Assault trouble

3 Comments·Started 13 January 2014 10:51 AM
Sasho KojuharovSasho Kojuharov Forum SpeakerSasho KojuharovComments: 34 ✭✭✭
I don't mind getting attacked or attacking someone stronger than me. Even if it is someone it is impossible for me to beat I'll just skip him. I know my limits pretty well. I have to skip someone that has champions but that's alright. What is not alright is when I skip someone and want another enemy, only to lose 1 more energy and get the same one. I give that 1 extra energy to attack ANOTHER enemy. Do you get it? Another =/= same.

Comments

• gprasad2006gprasad2006 Forum Dweller gprasad2006Comments: 14 ✭✭
    I don't mind getting attacked or attacking someone stronger than me. Even if it is someone it is impossible for me to beat I'll just skip him. I know my limits pretty well. I have to skip someone that has champions but that's alright. What is not alright is when I skip someone and want another enemy, only to lose 1 more energy and get the same one. I give that 1 extra energy to attack ANOTHER enemy. Do you get it? Another =/= same.

Hi Sasho,
    Even I have had the same problem. Most of the times, the person whom u have just skipped reappears. This leads to irritation and loss of an energy point. I have grave doubts regarding the "Random"nature of picking up assaults by the computer. I feel it is just hogwash. Have u noticed that in the 6 people you choose, not even one is from a slightly lower level? dont know what to do.
  • Ivan Ioan AlexandruIvan Ioan Alexandru Forum Dweller Ivan Ioan AlexandruComments: 3 ✭✭
    I have the same problem....I am lvl 9 and my opponents have at least 4 lvl above me. For 2 day I didnt attack someone becouse I would lose for nothing and not even a star. What are the criteria for serching of opponents? As I sow it, is by the rank and that is not right, becouse now my rank is 13500 and the next one above me (13499) is more then lvl 12 becouse he has the altar of heroes.
  • Sasho, thank you for your message! I agree, that's not quite convenient. We will make sure the choice of opponents will be enhanced in the future game releases.

Ivan, your opponents are randomly selected from the players of with the army that is approximately as strong as yours. In other words, if you're offered an opponent, it usually means you are able to raid his/her castle at least for a single star.