Phan Nam is using a cheat

4 Comments·Started 19 January 2014 07:56 AM
TellgrynTellgryn Forum DwellerTellgrynComments: 2 ✭✭
He is level 16 with unimproved troops and is attacking players with 1 soldier and defeating everyone. Including all the top 10 players that have maxed out improvements on their 1st and 2nd level soldiers and near maxed out the 3rd tier. He can wipe a whole castle at level 16 in under 4-5 minutes online with 1 soldier and this also includes castle with level 3-4 stone towers.

He has attacked a number of my friends in the game and many are now talking quitting the game because of one player and his cheat. Please look into this cheat, this is my second post on his cheat.

Comments

• FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    Er...how could you possibly know that he is using 1 troop? Perhaps it is because you only see one troop when offered a counterattack? I constantly am moving troops out of inventory to top me off for any losses during an assault, perhaps he is doing the opposite and pulling all of his troops when not attacking.
    Regardless, it IS certainly suspicious that someone is able to take on all the best players, and not seemingly have the troops to do so...
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    And for adressing this we are being accused of being bullies. Yep, it really makes sense.
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Forum Dweller TiamatRoarComments: 15 ✭✭
    Futurist wrote: »
    Er...how could you possibly know that he is using 1 troop? Perhaps it is because you only see one troop when offered a counterattack? I constantly am moving troops out of inventory to top me off for any losses during an assault, perhaps he is doing the opposite and pulling all of his troops when not attacking.
    Regardless, it IS certainly suspicious that someone is able to take on all the best players, and not seemingly have the troops to do so...

When viewing a person's castle/lands, you can see what troops they have in battle by the crossed swords over that troop's head, if that player is currently engaged in a battle.

Multiple people have thus confirmed that Phan is plundering others using one single guardsman. Yes, one guardsman. Not even an elven archer or anything.
  • ATTENTION:

Phan Nam's profile is currently disabled due to the investigation based on multiple player complaints. Thank you for your help!
    This thread will be closed and deleted later on.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!