Dragoons

10 Comments·Started 19 January 2014 12:28 PM
FuturistFuturist Forum ExpertFuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
With no way to increase the rate of dragoon income, I am limited by time unless I wish to pay 5 qyrstal/ item needed for minor healing potions, unicorn horns, or rings necessary for upgrading my level 2 troops.

How about awarding 1 bronze dragoon per win in the arena? Otherwise, it will take me 5 months just to get to the end of my level 2 upgrades. I would even take conversion of gold or silver dragoons to bronze. Help me out here. :)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Comments

• GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    Other ways of getting bronze dragoons.... +1 supported.

Although right now I am running low on silver for my 3rd tier upgrades...
  • Futurist,

If you're ? mamber of the Bronze League, you can get 70 bronze dragoons per week: 20 as a daily bonus on the 5th day of play + 50 as a reward for the League membership every Monday. Would it cover your expenses?
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    I admit, I don't really understand the league thing at all. I just get the weekly allotment as far as I can tell. Yet, each upgrade costs 3 or 4 items that cost 25 bronze dragoons each. Again, I have a surplus of (to me) useless silver and gold dragoons. I don't really like the Ent, nor really any of the other options for gold troops. Even if you eventually added the elves and orcs, I don't really see them as upgrades to my shooters and gaurdsmen.
  • TooPensiveTooPensive Forum Speaker TooPensiveComments: 30 ✭✭✭
    I second your ideas, Futurist. I'm only lvl 14 but I'm out of Bronze Dragoons 24/7 because 70/week just is not enough to buy Scrolls of Valor, Healing Potions, Unicorn Horns and Rings...
    It'd be nice to, for example, get 2 Bronze Dragoon for a win and, let's say, 3 Bronze Dragoons if an enemy fails to defeat us. Even 1 for a win and 2 if enemy fails would be nice.
    And maybe something similar with Silver Dragoons?
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    Near the top of the tier two upgrades, and some of them require 4 rings at 50 bronze dragoons each. That SINGLE upgrade would take 3 weeks to generate enough bronze dragoons! Now, I have been playing since sometime in October, but I am still short hundreds of bronze dragoons to get my first level 3 troop.
  • Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    I get about 1 scroll every 2 days. So im not gonna get any 3th gen units anytime soon either.

I doubt many will pay to get the scrolls. In fact i guess it will become the singlemost reason why players over lvl 15 will leave the game.

I suggest the droprate to the scrolls become much higher. That way the game is more fun and more players are likely to use money on the game.
  • Dallas Xavier YontsDallas Xavier Yonts Freshly on the board Dallas Xavier YontsComments: 2
    baskakova wrote: »
    Futurist,

If you're ? mamber of the Bronze League, you can get 70 bronze dragoons per week: 20 as a daily bonus on the 5th day of play + 50 as a reward for the League membership every Monday. Would it cover your expenses?

how do you join the bronze league?
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hello,

you get there by earning the required ranking :) If you're not in the bronze yet, you can see how much ranking is required this week. The requirement changes on a weekly basis, according to overall activity.

BR
    Saip0
  • Dallas Xavier YontsDallas Xavier Yonts Freshly on the board Dallas Xavier YontsComments: 2
    Hello,

you get there by earning the required ranking :) If you're not in the bronze yet, you can see how much ranking is required this week. The requirement changes on a weekly basis, according to overall activity.

BR
    Saip0

how do I check the required ranking? where do I go
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    This shows you how much ranking you need to get in each of the leagues... In this case, the player is already in the bronze league but still need to get to silver and gold leagues (so the player can see the ranking required for silver and gold leagues but no more for bronze league as the player is already in it).

Does that make sense?

Best
    Saip0