Facebook outage

3 Comments·Started 27 January 2014 11:28 AM
FuturistFuturist Forum ExpertFuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
Well, due to being unable to log in to facebook, I have been unable to get Knights: Clash of Heroes to load. Most unfortunate timing, as I had a bad assault and lost 7 units (which i could have saved with my speedups and minimal qyrstal).

Also, while trying to find this site, I actually found several links to sites with hacks for KCOH, I glanced at a couple, but just to see what they were offering. One offered unlimited qyrstal (with a download), and another was called the inactive enemy exploit (presumably, defenders do nothing when you attack...).

I would think that the developers would go to these sites learn what they are doing, and close the backdoors that allowed these exploits.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Comments

• Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    The last one might be what phan uses to cheat with....
  • FuturistFuturist Forum Expert FuturistComments: 68 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my thought actually.
    Update on the Facebook connectivity, after four hours, I was able to get back to Facebook and thus KCoH. Used up all of my speedups and a fist full of qyrstal, but saved the units.
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
  • Torben,

Thank you for your message! Could you send me some links to such hacks in a private message? We will have our programmers take a look at them, though most so called 'hacks' are trivial trojan files that are harmless for the game, but can be a serious breach in your computer security with a chance to compromise your personal information.