Re-Revenge-Option (battles)

2 Comments·Started 01 February 2014 01:17 PM
TooPensiveTooPensive Forum SpeakerTooPensiveComments: 30 ✭✭✭
Hi Knights and Knightesses

I have a question about the revenge option after someone attacks your castle. It's clear that after someone attacked you that you can choose the option "revenge" and thus attack back. What I've been wondering, though, is the following:
After We take revenge (successfully or not), I assume that that person receives the same message (that someone attacked him/her). My question is, if that person also has a "revenge" option and can re-re-attack us. What I mean is: Is it possible to revenge in an endless loop or is there no revenge-option left after I revenge after being attacked?
I ask this because this happened few days ago: A Knight attacked me but didn't make it to any star, and when I logged in again, I took revenge. The next day that person attacked me again and I again revenged. Is there an endless revenge-option or was it coincidence? I noticed, while browsing through potential enemies by clicking "another enemy", that I often come across the same player 2/3 times...

Cheers!

Comments

• TooPensive,

Thank you for your message! Yes, after you perform a revenge attack on an opponent's castle, it will be shown again in the list of attack, and re-revenge would be available. However, please keep in mind that a player can only revenge a single person from the list of attackers per day, and it may not necessarily be you.
  • TooPensiveTooPensive Forum Speaker TooPensiveComments: 30 ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Baskakova, for the answer :)