Deadman's Pass

4 Comments·Started 20 February 2014 10:49 PM
JustinS1990JustinS1990 Forum DwellerJustinS1990Comments: 6 ✭✭
Does anyone have advice on what soldiers I should bring on the "Deadman's Pass" level? I've been trying to upgrade my swordmasters to help deal with skeleton archers, but the spearletons are going to be hard to deal because of their high initiative and high damage output. I can handle the damned swordmasters with guardians, but then they become targets for all the enemy units. I tried the level once, and I couldn't make it past halfway, just too many skeleton units pop up and swarm you in an instance.

Comments

• TooPensiveTooPensive Forum Speaker TooPensiveComments: 30 ✭✭✭
    There are several possibilities... I normally use Guardsmen, but they need to be upgraded above 40% or so. Mine were on 60% or so... It's also about strategy...
    If I may ask, what exactly happens in this campaign? Can't remember...
  • Ridwan AbdillahRidwan Abdillah Forum Dweller Ridwan AbdillahComments: 7 ✭✭
    I just conquering campaign "Deadman's Pass" level by bringing heroes "Sir Crashton" 6 Guardman (Upgrade 43%) and 1 shooter.

mission could only be reduced but I lost all remaining troops just Heroes.

and have to pay expensive to revive them in the shrine.

hopefully this can help you
  • JustinS1990JustinS1990 Forum Dweller JustinS1990Comments: 6 ✭✭
    Thanks. Actually, my guardsmen are at 61%, it's just that the skeleton units ambush you when least expect it.
  • CdMCdM Forum Speaker CdMComments: 26 ✭✭✭
    I just did this. A pair of undead horsemen at the start with 3 subsequent skeleton archer/sword/spear ambushes and a final 4 undead horsemen. I took all guards on mid 60's research with Crashton having a decent research as well. It cost me one hero and 4 guards (I was slightly lazy)