Sir Crashton Bonus

3 Comments·Started 21 February 2014 08:17 AM
Hi !

I can make screenshots if you want, but here is the problem :

With upgrade, my swordmen got 305 of base health.

Sir Crashton is trained on 4 levels on swordmen, so 4 x 15 bonus health

When I'm in fight, my swordmen got 335 health ...

I'm not strong in Mathematics, but I think 30 health disapeared :) any idea about that ?

My user ID : 612028391 (using chrome Version 32.0.1700.107)

Comments

• antcorfantcorf Forum Dweller antcorfComments: 7 ✭✭
    Hero's upgrades apply either to the hero (Sir Crashton)- these are the upgrades marked with a golden helmet- or to a specific kind of unit (e.g. swordmen) when led by the hero - these are the upgrades marked with a ring. I haven't seen upgrades that apply to both. So, from the first four swordmen upgrades, two (the first and the fourth) apply to the units when led by the hero giving them a total of extra 30 HPs and two (the second and the third) to the hero(increasing his health by 30HPs (but not the health of the swordmen).
  • Sylvestre BessonSylvestre Besson Forum Dweller Sylvestre BessonComments: 1 ✭✭
    aaahh got it :) thank you for the info !
  • Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Sorry, but (there might have been an upgrade) it is the other way round! Helmet upgrades concern stats of troops under Charston's command (during battle)! Non-helmet upgrades are for the hero himself.

Cheers,
    Saip0

P.S. Archer upgrades concern rangers, shooters and marksmen; spearmen upgrades concern militiamen, guardsmen and sentinels; swordsmen upgrades concern hirelings, swordmasters and templars.