ranking points in battles are 💩!!!!

5 Comments·Started 23 February 2014 12:38 PM
pizzatimeepizzatimee Forum DwellerpizzatimeeComments: 3 ✭✭
Explain to me how im lvl 18 and every battle i go into im fighting lvl 20-25 and up i get 3 stars and get 8-11 points and when they get revenge i lose 60-70 points. Now someone break this down for me but Im tired of it. Shouldnt you reward the LESSER not the higher rank. Just about to quit this so tired of bad programming

Comments

• junk0420junk0420 Forum Dweller junk0420Comments: 5 ✭✭
    This game is rigged. this weekend ive gotten 3 stars and on 4-6 points
  • Timothy LuiTimothy Lui Forum Dweller Timothy LuiComments: 2 ✭✭
    This game has ALWAYS been like that. Im lv 20 now. Every time I get 3 star I get 15-20 ranking but when people take 3 star from me I lose 66 ranking. You get more ranking when you do ANY research. But that number drop as time goes by. You need to KEEP researching new stuff to keep the ranking you receive high
  • airborneairborne Forum Dweller airborneComments: 1 ✭✭
    I agree the raided system is funky. If everyone gains 15 from raiding, they should of have taken that 15 ranking from who they raided, so the victim loses 15. But everyone loses way much more when raided, so the winner takes 15 while the loser has 60 taken away. Where did this extra 45 ranking go? Nobody gets the extra space in between raids so for every raid points are vanishing from the game. That's not good since the total amount of points in the game is dropping, so what when it gets all the way down? You should lose very close to the amount your raider gained, some times less and sometimes more depending on how far the raider in the crusade.
  • Fatty BrrpFatty Brrp Forum Dweller Fatty BrrpComments: 4 ✭✭
    So let me get this straight... you get less rank points for defeating a stronger enemy, and more rank points for defeating a weaker enemy? That makes no sense. Shouldn't you be rewarded more for having less upgrades and still winning? I am getting 5-10 points per 3 star victory, even where the enemy is above my level. When I get raided, if they are successful, they are making me lose 30-60. I keep up with upgrades as best I can, I've spent a little money on crystals to speed up some. There needs to be a post where the information is clear, because this is bullshit.
  • Luciano SantosLuciano Santos Forum Dweller Luciano SantosComments: 7 ✭✭
    the game is unfair. the game does not evaluate the power of the attacker or defender to consider the points awarded for victory in 1, 2 or 3 stars.
    even when we battle for revenge we won an unfair bonus.

this so boring. We fight 4 or 5 times to take 50 points, and loose just one battle to loose this ponts... :(