Ranking points

9 Comments·Started 23 February 2014 11:24 PM
junk0420junk0420 Forum Dwellerjunk0420Comments: 5 ✭✭
Have the ranking points for winning a battle been reduced. All day the max points i have been able to win are 4 regardless if i beat a higher player. i was winning 11 - 15 max previously. And what is worse when i am defeated in battle i lose 60. and if i am attacked i lose 20 - 30. This really makes no sense. :mad::mad:

Comments

• Kelvin LaiKelvin Lai Forum Dweller Kelvin LaiComments: 4 ✭✭
    Agree with you.
    As in my situation, I think I can never reach Golden League...
  • GunnerwolfGunnerwolf Forum Expert GunnerwolfComments: 92 ✭✭✭✭
    Try reading previous threads about this...

Answer: Upgrade your castle buildings and units so you can gain more ranking points.
  • junk0420junk0420 Forum Dweller junk0420Comments: 5 ✭✭
    I dont really know how they figure the rankings. I do know that when i am attacked they take 30 ranking points. When i get revenge im lucky to get 10.Who knows how the calculate stuff. It makes no sense
  • Max BloodMax Blood Freshly on the board Max BloodComments: 1
    Gunnerwolf wrote: »
    Try reading previous threads about this...

Answer: Upgrade your castle buildings and units so you can gain more ranking points.

so your saying if i'm getting low points after while i need to upgrade more? just starting and trying to figure out as much as i can, if tats the case basically if i just keep lvling up and dont upgrade it will penalize me till i upgrade more?
    Max Blood wrote: »
    so your saying if i'm getting low points after while i need to upgrade more? just starting and trying to figure out as much as i can, if tats the case basically if i just keep lvling up and dont upgrade it will penalize me till i upgrade more?

I believe that is how it is. Your maximum ranking points is determined by your prestige... The more building and unit you upgrade, the higher your maximum ranking points can go...

Disclaimer: This is just my personal version of the ranking points.
    If you upgraded 20 buildings/units you will have a maximum of 1000 ranking points. If you currently have 500 ranking points (500/1000) you will gain 30-80 ranking points per fight but as you go nearer your maximum points (950/1000) you will only gain 4-5 points for every victory... If you happens to max out (1000/1000) then you will gain 1-2 rank point per win.

The only way to increase your rank point gain is to increase you maximum rank point. So now you only gain 1-2 because your rank points is 1000/1000.... If you upgrade 20 more units/buildings you will increase your maximum rank points cap so you will now have 1000/2000 and in your next fight you will once again gain 30-80 points per victory...

Again... this is not an accurate or official computation, this is just my simple example based on what I can guess to be the ranking system.
  • Ridwan AbdillahRidwan Abdillah Forum Dweller Ridwan AbdillahComments: 7 ✭✭
    I agree with the calculation gunnerwolf
    as often as we upgrade buildings / units faster leveling,, this research the problem is not directly proportional to the tiers. too fast for us to level and new buildings appear to be updated.
  • Ridwan AbdillahRidwan Abdillah Forum Dweller Ridwan AbdillahComments: 7 ✭✭
    Additional: some time ago playkot adds a new level (30-35) level incompatibility is evident that we have to upgrade our capabilities.
  • Fatty BrrpFatty Brrp Forum Dweller Fatty BrrpComments: 4 ✭✭
    So let me get this straight... you get less rank points for defeating a stronger enemy, and more rank points for defeating a weaker enemy? That makes no sense. Shouldn't you be rewarded more for having less upgrades and still winning? I am getting 5-10 points per 3 star victory, even where the enemy is above my level. When I get raided, if they are successful, they are making me lose 30-60. There needs to be a post where the information is clear, because this is bullshit.
    Fatty Brrp wrote: »
    So let me get this straight... you get less rank points for defeating a stronger enemy, and more rank points for defeating a weaker enemy? That makes no sense. Shouldn't you be rewarded more for having less upgrades and still winning? I am getting 5-10 points per 3 star victory, even where the enemy is above my level. When I get raided, if they are successful, they are making me lose 30-60. There needs to be a post where the information is clear, because this is bullshit.
    The level of your enemy might be irrelevant to the honor you will receive. It will depend on your level of castle development compared to your honor level.

The level of honor you will lose will depend on the level of your attacker's castle development compared to their honor level.