ranking points

3 Comments·Started 23 February 2014 11:27 PM
junk0420junk0420 Forum Dwellerjunk0420Comments: 5 ✭✭
Have the ranking points for winning a battle been reduced. All day the max points i have been able to win are 4 regardless if i beat a higher player. i was winning 11 - 15 max previously. And what is worse when i am defeated in battle i lose 60. and if i am attacked i lose 20 - 30. This really makes no sense.

user ID: 100001035433018

Comments

• TooPensiveTooPensive Forum Speaker TooPensiveComments: 30 ✭✭✭
    Why the heck did you post this in (nearly) every thread, man???
    Calm down, we've all had the same issue ever since. I't not a bug, this is just how the game works.

Cheers!
  • Torben NielsenTorben Nielsen Forum Expert Torben NielsenComments: 88 ✭✭✭✭
    As far as we know. the amount of points you get is somehow calculated from your lvl and/or place in the ranking system and the amount of research your have done.

Basicly it means that if you buy all your research your will skyrocket to the top.
  • Luciano SantosLuciano Santos Forum Dweller Luciano SantosComments: 7 ✭✭
    junk0420 wrote: »
    Have the ranking points for winning a battle been reduced. All day the max points i have been able to win are 4 regardless if i beat a higher player. i was winning 11 - 15 max previously. And what is worse when i am defeated in battle i lose 60. and if i am attacked i lose 20 - 30. This really makes no sense.

user ID: 100001035433018

we post because is unfair.. and we want continue a good and fair game...