💡 Hints and Tips 💡 ~ SuperCity Mobile

37 Comments·Updated 23 August 2019 06:59 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
edited August 23 in Super Hints

Want to share your game experience with the others, Mayor? You are most welcome! 👍 Help your fellow Mayors avoid errors you probably have done in the very beginning 😸

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember Mayors!  Energy ⚡️ Equals Experience ⭐️.  Don’t discount energy you receive from SuperBINGO and the Wheel of Fortune!  For every energy you use, you gain one experience. Use your energy!  It helps you progress through the game! 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1307 Super Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hey, Mayor's do you know the ways to get FREE SUPERBUCKS in the game?

You can get free superbucks every 5 days as in the daily bonus, rewards for reaching next level and completing quests, profit from House of Luck and Mayor's Residence and winnings for spinning the Wheel of Fortune   Also a good way to earn free stuff is playing Super BINGO quests  

Sure several buildings are bought for superbucks, but we offer many opportunities to get superbucks for free
    1) Daily Bonus,
    2) Rewards for each new level 
    3) Completing many of our quests
    4) Mayor’s Residence and House of Luck (you can always ask your friends to help speed up your House of Luck.) Each building can be helped up to 400 times a day if you collect active speed ups in time, so actually, you can get profits way faster  
    5) Play SuperBINGO quests - it is fascinating and it can bring you some useful free stuff  
    6) Spinning the Wheel of Fortune – with a stroke of luck you really can get superbucks from spinning it! And even if you get flowers and trees from the Wheel of Fortune, don’t be upset – just place it near residences to make your city even more beautiful (and gain more profits from the residences)!

With all these options you don’t need to pay any real money in the game  Good luck in building your city! ~Jenn  

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1307 Super Moderator
    Actually, there are plenty of ways to get energy ️⚡... Energy refills with time and fully restores when you level up. Putting fires out gives you 5 energy points each time, helping friends in their cities gives 1 energy point for each neighbor you visit. Some buildings produce energy. If you totally run out of energy, you can watch a video to get 5 energy points for each video you watch, ask your friends for it (once you'll watch all the videos available this possibility will appear) or buy energy with superbucks. You can also win energy packages for playing SuperBINGO quests and spinning the Wheel of Fortune; when you call your sleeping neighbors back and they return you receive energy supplies as well ✨ ~jenn

🔊Attention Daily Players!📢 When you have collected all five House of Luck. You will receive a bonus of ten Superbucks every five days. Wow! 😮

edited April 2018
    I’m bored!  I have nothing to do!  When is the next quest coming? 

That used to be me. In the beginning, we are inundated with quests and things to do. Then suddenly, nothing.....long periods of nothing. And it seems like it will take forever to get to the next level.

As many of you already know, there is definitely a kind of adjustment period that come with playing SuperCity.  I seemed to have the most difficulties around level 70. I have since learned what to do in between quests. I decided to start making ‘quests of my own’. Now, when there is time between quests and “nothing to do”, I go into what I like to call Maintenance Mode

So what can I do in MM? 
    -try to complete at least one SuperBINGO (most of the time I do two a day)
    -maximize on all my Wheel of Fortune tickets and spin the Wheel
    -visit all my yellow neighbours, maybe even some blue 
    -complete decoration projects or plan for new construction projects for my city. (I want to move my Christmas Park)
    -don’t waste energy. As soon as I start getting close to my max capacity in energy, I use it. As well, I don’t let my energy storage go above the max storage capacity. 
    -maintain or increase quantity of Goods (I expect (hope) to need a lot for quests in Sands)
    -increase Coins.  We don’t know how much land will cost in Sands. I, for one, am saving up. And you can spend a lot in decorations if you are super rich! 
    -enjoy and participate in SuperCity social media events on Facebook, Instagram, and the new forum. 

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile

Mayors what sort of thing do you do to keep busy while we are in Maintenance Mode? Any, and every idea is welcome!  
    Do you know you can visit your neighbours in their Enchanted Valley?

Many players have developed their Enchanted Valley so beautifully. 💐🌼🌷To visit your neighbours Enchanted Valley, simply go to your neighbours City Centre and click on the map icon in the lower, left corner. From there you can select Enchanted Valley. ⛩ Please note that the Enchanted Valley is only available to players who have reached level 55. 😉
    Surprise your neighbour by 👀popping up to help them in their Enchanted Valley!

Hello Mayors!  Would you like to win more on the Wheel of Fortune?  These pictures represent what I won in month of March. 141 in total. Below is my strategy for spinning the Wheel of Fortune. The Wheel of Fortune is a game of chance. So, what does that mean?  It means it’s a numbers game. The more you play, the better your odds!

Here are a couple of things to try:

>Maximize on all your fortune tickets. Watch every video available (as soon as they are available), as well as get the two tickets each day from visiting your neighbours.
    >Never spin the wheel when there are item on it for SuperBINGO or a quest. Never. The wheel is dynamic. Meaning it will change according to what is in your bingo or quests. You want Superbucks.  You don’t want items you can easily get by clicking on a building.  Hold all your items until full, wait until the wheel is clear of quest items, spin the wheel, then spend or use your items. (Obviously quests come first if you really need the item, but if you have enough time, wait it out)
    >Don’t waste the energy that you win. Keep a close watch on your energy Inventory. Remember that Energy⚡️ turns into Experience ⭐️ when you use it!

Good Luck!  Lets get those SuperBucks rolling in! 

At the beginning of a new quest or Special Event, it is a good idea to go and call back your sleeping neighbours!  Chances are they will come back for the event and you will get a bonus of 45 ⚡️ 250 Coins 🤑 and 15 Goods 📦

• Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Cuando no hay Misiones siempre reviso el Inventario para completarlo con Profesionales de la Facultad y Universidad, materiales del Puerto, Estrellas, Corazones o Trofeos, de esa manera siempre estará lleno y facilitará la espera cuando los pidan en las Misiones
  • Lots of good information. I did learn before I read this you can visit neighbors in the Enchanted Valley.  I did not know about putting hearts around places you need help speeding up.  Great idea.  Cause I try to go to all neighbors and go to the trouble to look for coins over objects rather than just click on the tower and bridge as soon as you enter a city.  This forum will be great 
    ⚡️  Energy Alert! ⚡️ Have you seen this in your neighbours city? 👇🏼 What is going on? 👀

Many players have discovered a very clever way to get a bunch of energy! 👌🏻The premium cottage give out 1-2 energy ⚡️ every ten minutes!  Get your neighbours to speed up these buildings for you! 👭👫👬 You will be astonished at how much energy you can generate in your SuperCity! 🙀

• Jaja TangJaja Tang Jaja TangComments: 26
    I’m bored!  I have nothing to do!  When is the next quest coming? 

That used to be me. In the beginning, we are inundated with quests and things to do. Then suddenly, nothing.....long periods of nothing. And it seems like it will take forever to get to the next level.

As many of you already know, there is definitely a kind of adjustment period that come with playing SuperCity.  I seemed to have the most difficulties around level 70. I have since learned what to do in between quests. I decided to start making ‘quests of my own’. Now, when there is time between quests and “nothing to do”, I go into what I like to call Maintenance Mode

So what can I do in MM? 
    -try to complete at least one SuperBINGO (most of the time I do two a day)
    -maximize on all my Wheel of Fortune tickets and spin the Wheel
    -visit all my yellow neighbours, maybe even some blue 
    -complete decoration projects or plan for new construction projects for my city. (I want to move my Christmas Park)
    -don’t waste energy. As soon as I start getting close to my max capacity in energy, I use it. As well, I don’t let my energy storage go above the max storage capacity. 
    -maintain or increase quantity of Goods (I expect (hope) to need a lot for quests in Sands)
    -increase Coins.  We don’t know how much land will cost in Sands. I, for one, am saving up. And you can spend a lot in decorations if you are super rich! 
    -enjoy and participate in SuperCity social media events on Facebook, Instagram, and the new forum. 

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile

Mayors what sort of thing do you do to keep busy while we are in Maintenance Mode? Any, and every idea is welcome!  
    Hi Carlyn!

I've been curious. Why are some neighbors yellow and others blue? What's the difference between the 2?

Thank you! 
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi Carlyn!

I've been curious. Why are some neighbors yellow and others blue? What's the difference between the 2?

Thank you! 
     Hi there. The yellow neighbors are neighbors that have visited you in the last four days. The blue neighbors have not visited you recently.   
    Do you know about our Instagram?  This is a great place to follow @Will and learn the latest news about our Supercity characters! 👫👭👬 What are they up to now?  🇷🇺 🇫🇷 We also run contests regularly!  🎁  Make sure to follow us! ✅
    https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile/
    How to change the language in your game.
    Click on Settings. Then click on the Language button. You will have 13 different languages to select from. 

Hi! 

Im currently working on buying land expansions and I find them really expensive. My next land expansion costs 616,000 coins. Any tips? 

Thank you!!
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi! 

Im currently working on buying land expansions and I find them really expensive. My next land expansion costs 616,000 coins. Any tips? 

Thank you!!
    Thank you for your question!  You can earn a lot of coins by placing decorations close to the residential building that have the greatest payout. For example 

Jaja Tang said:
    Hi! 

Thank you!!
    Thank you for your question!  You can earn a lot of coins by placing decorations close to the residential building that have the greatest payout. For example 

Thank you! I’m not at penthouse level yet, but I bought a bunch of red brick houses. 
    Jaja Tang said:
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi! 

Thank you!!
    Thank you! I’m not at penthouse level yet, but I bought a bunch of red brick houses. 
    The Red Brick is a good one to get lots of coins. And make sure you keep playing the wheel of fortune to get more free decorations! 😉 stay tuned!  We should see some new items in the wheel very soon. 🤫 
    Jaja Tang said:
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi! 

Thank you!!
    The Red Brick is a good one to get lots of coins. And make sure you keep playing the wheel of fortune to get more free decorations! 😉 stay tuned!  We should see some new items in the wheel very soon. 🤫 
    Yay! Although I loved getting trees and the Venus fountains, I’m excited to see new ones. 
  • head52head52 head52Comments: 1
    I have over 11 million coins. Why can't I buy cash with them. I can't get anymore land extension  so there is no place to put anything. I am on level 97 have never been able to win any quest,play every day. It seams the only way is to spend real money to buy super bucks.😡
    head52 said:
    I have over 11 million coins. Why can't I buy cash with them. I can't get anymore land extension  so there is no place to put anything. I am on level 97 have never been able to win any quest,play every day. It seams the only way is to spend real money to buy super bucks.😡
    Are you collecting all of the Superbucks from you House of Luck and Mayors residences?  You can use those Superbucks to buy the buildings you need for quests. 😉 
  • اكتب تعليقكHi I have some pictures of buildings, factories etc. What you think of that you can need in the game
    اكتب تعليقكHi I have some pictures of buildings, factories etc. What you think of that you can need in the game
    Currently, all of the buildings that are on mobile are from the PC game. The developers have chosen to use the building that are already designed so they can focus more on other aspects of the game. For example, this idea of the Leaderboard in the Fashion Show is quite complex and took many hours to configure. We truly appreciate your ideas. You can search online for Supercity buildings and suggest ones that you like. Our developers like it when players give them ideas and they can make plans. Keep in mind certain holidays are coming soon so there will be many holiday themed items to choose from. 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 275 ✭✭✭
    Hello Mayors!  Would you like to win more on the Wheel of Fortune?  These pictures represent what I won in month of March. 141 in total. Below is my strategy for spinning the Wheel of Fortune. The Wheel of Fortune is a game of chance. So, what does that mean?  It means it’s a numbers game. The more you play, the better your odds!

Here are a couple of things to try:

>Maximize on all your fortune tickets. Watch every video available (as soon as they are available), as well as get the two tickets each day from visiting your neighbours.
    >Never spin the wheel when there are item on it for SuperBINGO or a quest. Never. The wheel is dynamic. Meaning it will change according to what is in your bingo or quests. You want Superbucks.  You don’t want items you can easily get by clicking on a building.  Hold all your items until full, wait until the wheel is clear of quest items, spin the wheel, then spend or use your items. (Obviously quests come first if you really need the item, but if you have enough time, wait it out)
    >Don’t waste the energy that you win. Keep a close watch on your energy Inventory. Remember that Energy⚡️ turns into Experience ⭐️ when you use it!

Good Luck!  Lets get those SuperBucks rolling in! 

WoW, I get a lot of. Coins!
  • You should put the date on each of your photos because, stop taking people for fools, the 30 superbucks that we win, it's 2 times a month IT'S ALL! it is programmed chance because the software of Supercity is very very strong ... and it is able to calculate many parameters ... like for example, to analyze your stock to ask you for articles .... you have 20 items in stock that you have accumulated with difficulties (small rocket, romantic park, beauty institute ... you understand me ... is not it? It will ask you 25 of this article.That means that your stock is useless because it will add 2 times more .... 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
  • Mona_Lisa said:

Want to share your game experience with the others, Mayor? You are most welcome! 👍 Help your fellow Mayors avoid errors you probably have done in the very beginning 😸

Hi admin why too long collecting fashion boutique almost 3 to 4 hrs  collecting I'm am collect 10 comb in 3days to collect and 4 days left for l play for lovers. i play  8 to 10pm (14 hrs) I don't know to receive reward in this house I play to lover . ☹️ Thank you admin Mona 
    Mona_Lisa said:

Hi admin why too long collecting fashion boutique almost 3 to 4 hrs  collecting I'm am collect 10 comb in 3days to collect and 4 days left for l play for lovers. i play  8 to 10pm (14 hrs) I don't know to receive reward in this house I play to lover . ☹️ Thank you admin Mona 

Hi there. I have you found more success in this quest? I realize that they ask for a lot of items, do you have all five of your fashion boutiques?
  • Must you always spent bucks on candy factory or when you level up you can buy them with coins?
  • TashaTurksonTashaTurkson TashaTurksonComments: 115 Super Moderator
    Must you always spent bucks on candy factory or when you level up you can buy them with coins?
    @Gippy Truus Hey gippy, no candy factories remind 135 superbucks as your game progresses. Did you play our latest quest where the candy factory was a prize?! 💕
  • Must you always spent bucks on candy factory or when you level up you can buy them with coins?
    @Gippy Truus Hey gippy, no candy factories remind 135 superbucks as your game progresses. Did you play our latest quest where the candy factory was a prize?! 💕
    No,i just begin with the game ,the contest was over i think.  But is it wise to spent superbucks on it? Or is it yust usefull in this contest of colors ?
    Must you always spent bucks on candy factory or when you level up you can buy them with coins?
    No,i just begin with the game ,the contest was over i think.  But is it wise to spent superbucks on it? Or is it yust usefull in this contest of colors ?
    @Gippy Truus oh well first let me welcome you to SuperCity mobile, we are so happy to chose to play our game! Since you’ve just started I would recommend you save all the superbucks you can as you get them, in our game store we have lots of awesome helpful buildings that can be bought with coins, we also have buildings that can be bought using your superbucks, the more you play the more you’ll unlock these items. So continue to save that way if a quest comes up where you need a more specific, “exclusive” item you’ll have the superbucks to buy it with! 🥰
  • Thank you tasha for your replay,i bought the candy factory . Now new quest comes and i must buy juwelery.🙄 . When do i recive superbucks? So i could save for that item . Is it when competing buildig? And with wheel?

Thank you so much 
    Thank you tasha for your replay,i bought the candy factory . Now new quest comes and i must buy juwelery.🙄 . When do i recive superbucks? So i could save for that item . Is it when competing buildig? And with wheel?

Thank you so much 
    @Gippy Truus if you scroll up on this page you’ll see lots of really helpful tips on how to achieve free superbucks in your game! We also have quests from time to time which offer superbucks as a prize, and don’t forget your daily rewards every 5 days you play in a row you can receive 10 free superbucks, or you can collect the different colored doubloons which when you collect all 4 you’ll receive of house of luck which will give you 1 free superbuck per day! 🖤