🎮 Gameplay Questions

1692 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Nan Smith said:
    So I replied to a comment on Facebook and they asked me to come here and give my suggestions although IDK how much good it will do 😕 One issue is the wheel, it will show that you’re getting one thing and the second it gets there it changes to something else, usually something useless you don’t need which isn’t fair. Make the game fair, period. My BIGGEST issue is making it a little easier to play without having to spend actual money that some of us don’t have or the ability to give/receive CASH from neighbors? Believe me, getting $1-$2 from every neighbor I have could make all the difference in progressing in the game for some of us. I live on disability and can barely pay my bills, let alone pay actual money to play games but I’ve found recently that I can’t progress without spending SOME cash which of course I don’t have and hardly ever get on the wheel or it changes when I do 😠 also maybe the refresh times on some of the buildings and getting tickets a little faster so we can accomplish tasks (provided the wheel doesn’t decide to screw you when trying to get objects to complete the tasks 😒)? IDK if ANY of this is possible but it’s getting impossible to progress in the game. Everything it wants me to build costs cash NOT coins and everything even remotely cool costs SO MUCH; then there is increasing population which right now the game will ONLY allow me to build luxury apartments which once again cost cash not coins. I get that you need money to make the game, employ people etc. but there has to be another way or if you make stuff cheaper and allow us to buy more than one parcel at a time before leveling up again, your regular spenders would just buy a lot more to fill the space and those of us that have little to no money can STILL play the game on daily basis....just some thoughts 🙂 end of rant or suggestions depending on how you look at it 😏
    Have you been collecting your House of Luck?  The House of Luck gives out one Superbuck every 20 hours. You are allowed five of them. At that point if you are a daily player you get a bonus of ten Superbucks every five days. As well, when your Mayors Residence is fully upgraded it will give you one Superbuck every 24 hours. At the point, you are averaging eight super bucks a day (240/mth). 
    Playing BiNgO and spinning the Wheel both give you Superbucks and many of the special events and quests also give you Superbucks as rewards. You get five every time you level up. 
    You can check out our Hints and Tips section to learn more about playing the game. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips

Please report any losses or technical issues to our support team. Here is the link 

https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all

Breda said:
    @Carlynbark I have just exchanged another 50 keys .. why are we all only getting the lower rewards of Lotus flowers . I got 65 this time.. I am sorry for posting here all the time. I play fair in all that I do but this quest is not fair to the players who are working hard to get the rewards ..This forum is not being used by players as they feel they are not making any difference by posting in here or on the app page as the devs are still putting these quests out with this format ., Bingo games are taking longer and then the 3 hr wait to get very minimal amount of keys . Lucky to get enough keys to open 1 chest a day . 😢
    We have forwarded all the complaints to the team. Thanks for your input. 😊
    Cobi said:
    :D I have also a suggestion.
     I would like to see increases the number of 5 clicks. :D 
    It is a game played  all over the world with different times.
     When I sleep there neighbors come and see me and vice versa.
     Then is 5 clicks In the heart zone very little. :'( So can't you be good help and go the neighbors on other things. :s
    Or they have to keep coming back to, whatever I do. Get that limit off it.
    I currently have 140 neighbors whose 80 regularly stopping by.  

So I ask this: get off the limit of 5 clicks per deco! <3
    I second the motion!  Even allowing ten would be better. I may have mentioned it before but many players are disconnecting from Facebook overnight. I tested it last night for the first time. I had many less neighbours in my city when I woke up. Now I just wait and see if they will stop by today. 🤞🏻

Mayors, what do you think about this idea?  Would you like to have more than five players speed up a building before needing to clear it?  Please click Agree and Comment on this thread! 

Regarding the Orangerie quest :
    - I hope you can put a lot of stuff to buy with seeds not just one building that's impossible to obtain . 
    - If you can't do that at least make it possible to save our progress  ( save the seeds in our inventory )
    - the harvest time of buildings dropping keys is SO long . Hope next time you shortened the length or make it that a lot of buildings will drop keys not just 3 ones .
    - bingo isn't easy at all and getting near 60 keys seems impossible. Hope you can make the time between quests like the normal one .
    Unfortunately I stopped playing this quest . I'm only collecting some keys from drive-in cinema and lighthouse to get the second florist .
    That’s alright, Banota. I’ve quit some quest in the past, as well.  We all have. I’m glad for the next quests coming up. I really want Wishing Flower. 
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    @Carlynbark I am not one to give up.. Can the Devs not tweak the drop rate for us. I have done 2 games of Bingo today . 1st one I started at 7.15 am   I did not complete it until 9.50 am..  Next one I started at 1pm. Did not finish it until 2,40 pm.. Games are getting harder. Longer harvest times and also bigger amounts to collect .. This is pure torture . Frustration is killing me.. About to throw in the towel on this Quest and I will choose wisely the next time I see one pop up like this. The groups I am in are all complaining and have given up on it . The Devs are killing our game .. :(
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Una sugerencia de mi parte es la Ruleta también de Comercio de SuperBucks como muy raras veces en el Bingo ... pero los hechizos, en la Ruleta no es una buena opción, en mi caso recibo siempre muchas monedas que ya tengo 15 millones sin nada en que gastarlas o decimos que ya no hay donde colocarlas ... ejemplo los Arbustos, al menos permítanos la opción de vender algunos aunque no mar todos. Gracias!
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    perdon pero mi comentario se publico y nada que ver lo que escribi jaaaja 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 287 ✭✭✭
    My Dracula castle give also no items after the update. Before buy every event.
    Pitty, there is no translate button.  :'( :'(
  • I really think that the rate of keys London clock is giving out is too less🙈 ps. And i need to wait a total of 8hs for just 3keys + 1600coins + 3energy... pls give us higher rate of keys.. 
    the last even of cinema, i played actively but only got to the 3rd stage..didnt even get to get the cinema😢😩😫
    Cobi said:
    My Dracula castle give also no items after the update. Before buy every event.
    The Dracula’s Castle is not dropping items for the BInGO event. I am still getting energy from it, though. It will drop items again when there is a special quest. 😉
    Cobi said:
    What browser are you using?  Most browsers will translate the page for you. We recommend to use Google Chrome. 

I really think that the rate of keys London clock is giving out is too less🙈 ps. And i need to wait a total of 8hs for just 3keys + 1600coins + 3energy... pls give us higher rate of keys.. 
    the last even of cinema, i played actively but only got to the 3rd stage..didnt even get to get the cinema😢😩😫
    Do you know how to get your neighbours to speed up you buildings? I am able to collect from the London Clocks about four times a day with help from my neighbours. 
    @Carlynbark thanks. I buy the indian palace and hope for Nice stuff. 🤞😂
    Cobi said:
    @Carlynbark thanks. I buy the indian palace and hope for Nice stuff. 🤞😂
    Congratulations 🎉🍾. I want to buy it too. I need to make some room!  I am waiting for a time between quests to clear an area. 
  • Alguien podría decirme dónde tomo el link para que me agreguen??

• Gracias Carlynbark, me dice que tengo que conectar el juego con Facebook. 

sanjim said:

Gracias Carlynbark, me dice que tengo que conectar el juego con Facebook. 

You can find that in settings⚙️. Once you do that then come back here to post your link. 
  • Please help I have read some where that developer can store item in your inventory I am not finding that link. Please share the link or remove the all sidewalk from back of my railway station my I'd is 3738238
    Please help I have read some where that developer can store item in your inventory I am not finding that link. Please share the link or remove the all sidewalk from back of my railway station my I'd is 3738238
    Hi Deepak. You can actually remove the sidewalk yourself.  What you can do is add more sidewalk to the pieces that you cannot remove.   Then you are able to remove all of the sidewalk together. Go into Edit mode and use this button to select multiple sidewalk pieces. 

When you have selected all the of sidewalk you can then select the storage box. Does that make sense?
  • Sana po mgkaroon ng gabi sa super city... Gustong gusto ko po kasi sana makita ang city sa gabi lalu na po yung mga ilaw.. 🙏🙏🙏
  • Please help I have read some where that developer can store item in your inventory I am not finding that link. Please share the link or remove the all sidewalk from back of my railway station my I'd is 3738238
    Hi Deepak. You can actually remove the sidewalk yourself.  What you can do is add more sidewalk to the pieces that you cannot remove.   Then you are able to remove all of the sidewalk together. Go into Edit mode and use this button to select multiple sidewalk pieces. 

When you have selected all the of sidewalk you can then select the storage box. Does that make sense?
    Thanks for the help @Carlynbark

•  Más misiones, misiones que se puedan ganar los monumentos, más ampliaciones, al igual que en el pc, aquí se podría también habilitar la zona de la nieve, la de las arenas, la del árbol, y misiones más seguidas. :) :) :)   
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Please bring on the next quest now  :'( :'( :'( :'(

@Suran Chan I’m curious. Is your Indian Palace giving out anything like Bingo items for the Orangerie Event?
    Unfortunately, it does not 😥
    Cobi said:
    What browser are you using?  Most browsers will translate the page for you. We recommend to use Google Chrome. 
    I use Google Chrome but now i must copie and past on a translate site

@Suran Chan I’m curious. Is your Indian Palace giving out anything like Bingo items for the Orangerie Event?
    Also with me, no items Only energie. :'( :'(
    Welke taal is dit?
    Cobi said:
    Cobi said:
    I use Google Chrome but now i must copie and past on a translate site

In Chrome, Click on the three buttons in the top right corner. Select Help. Then select translate pages. 😊
    Cobi said:

Also with me, no items Only energie. :'( :'(
    Yes I realized now because this is not a quest. It is a Bingo event. 

Suggestion The keys only give you a CHANCE to open chests . You are not guaranteed how many Lotus Flowers your Chest will give you. Would it be possible to have a sale for SuperBucks for Lotus Flowers. At least that way we would know exactly how many we are going to get and if it is worth our while buying. Lots of players have been building up Sbs from the last few Events . Lotus Flower or Seeds are what we need now . Not Keys <3  Just a thought ? 

We really need a Skip button .. If we come to a friend and they are full we keep getting defaulted back to them . Going into your friends list on the left of the game means we have to scroll down along all the friends we have visited to get past the one that we have to skip. I have a lot of friends in the yellow zone on my game. I like to help with what they want . With the problem on Key Buildings at the moment it is bad :( 
  • Can we get a list of buildings that give extra energy, just noticed this morning that one gives 5 when harvested.know that there are others also, ID  2517324  around level 82 or 83,thanks
     Is it possible to put more items in 1 time of the field to catch up? Now you have everything 1 for 1 in the inventory box. If you want to change something you're going to be very long.
    Cobi said:
     Is it possible to put more items in 1 time of the field to catch up? Now you have everything 1 for 1 in the inventory box. If you want to change something you're going to be very long.
    Cobi, are you suggesting that we have a better organized Inventory?  I agree. It should be sorted the way the shop is sorted. All these items should be in a heading. 👇🏼

Breda said:
    We really need a Skip button .. If we come to a friend and they are full we keep getting defaulted back to them . Going into your friends list on the left of the game means we have to scroll down along all the friends we have visited to get past the one that we have to skip. I have a lot of friends in the yellow zone on my game. I like to help with what they want . With the problem on Key Buildings at the moment it is bad :( 
    I know you want to help Breda, but it is really your neighbours responsibility to give you enough buildings to click on. It is their responsibility to clear their buildings. Everyone knows how the game works. 😉. Put hearts next to any building that gives energy. 💁🏼‍♀️

Can we get a list of buildings that give extra energy, just noticed this morning that one gives 5 when harvested.know that there are others also, ID  2517324  around level 82 or 83,thanks
    That would be very helpful. It’s a wonderful idea!  There are many buildings that give out energy. I’ll see if we can get something together and post it in the Hints and Tips section. 
  • Ema CemaEma Cema Ema CemaComments: 1
    edited July 2018
    I do play all the time, helping with all neighbours’s request, visiting their city and help with buildings. Need someone who do that same, not just someone whos asking for help all the time but dont help at all. Thanks

Cobi said:
    Cobi, are you suggesting that we have a better organized Inventory?  I agree. It should be sorted the way the shop is sorted. All these items should be in a heading. 👇🏼

Carlybark i mean clearing the field. Now i must click one buy one.

i will change it but its a lot of a job.

• Jami VolkJami Volk Jami VolkComments: 1
    Luv this game but can we have like a lake or a pond that we can move around mayb some more different trees and flowers tu 
    Jami Volk said:
    Luv this game but can we have like a lake or a pond that we can move around mayb some more different trees and flowers tu 
    There are quite a few ponds available in the Enchanted Valley. Many different trees, flowers and decorations, as well. Have you reached the Enchanted Valley? 
  • Dhara ShahDhara Shah Dhara ShahComments: 5
    Can we have an option in Bingo like those who doesn't want to play the quest can play normal bingo? And is it possible to eliminate the 20 minutes of waiting time in quest Bingo? Coz we are unable to finish the quest..
  • Dhara ShahDhara Shah Dhara ShahComments: 5
    Even after playing game 10-12 hours a day.. it's still not possible to finish the quest..

Can we have an option in Bingo like those who doesn't want to play the quest can play normal bingo? And is it possible to eliminate the 20 minutes of waiting time in quest Bingo? Coz we are unable to finish the quest..
    Thank you Dhara for your suggestion. The team has been working on getting the right balance with the BINGO events, however we can’t change an event once it is running. The super events usually only last for two weeks and then you game will return to normal. Hang in there!  One more day!

Even after playing game 10-12 hours a day.. it's still not possible to finish the quest..

I’m sorry you had so much difficulty with the Orangerie event. We do have a few more surprises coming up in the near future I’m sure you will find more enjoyable and obtainable. 😊
    Is 18 may the real date we become SB from event?
    We starten today 4 may +13 days to,play = 17 may. 
     That is very little to spare.😱😱😭

@Cobi The Moulin Rouge building will drop Superbucks until June 3rd. That sound much better, right?  😊 We made the correction in the event post.  You can find the post for the events under Super Quests in the forum. Here is the link for the French Week Event. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/186258
  • Can not we be compensated for the our earnings we don’t get to use after the event is over. I know other games give you an extra day after the contest to spend what you have left. You can’t earn more, just use up what you have. Then what you had left  they give goods/money/food or whatever for it, depending on the game. The Orangire event ended and I didn’t get back on in time and lost 120 coins. My friend lost 112 seeds!  Those things were hard earned just to completely loose them at the end of the event. 

I love this game but it is frustrating to loose that stuff when the event is over, especially the hard events. A lot of people never get to finish and get the reward at the end then to loose what you did struggle to get is a complete let down. 

@Cobi The Moulin Rouge building will drop Superbucks until June 3rd. That sound much better, right?  😊 We made the correction in the event post.  You can find the post for the events under Super Quests in the forum. Here is the link for the French Week Event. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/186258
    Thanks, im glad now. <3
  • Missy SimsMissy Sims Missy SimsComments: 1
    Hi, would it be possible to have buildings light up or be indicated by an arrow during an event? For instance, stay you need shoes, an arrow would show all the shops where you can collect shoes. It would be helpful for those of us who have their shops spread out throughout the city.
    Hi, would it be possible to have buildings light up or be indicated by an arrow during an event? For instance, stay you need shoes, an arrow would show all the shops where you can collect shoes. It would be helpful for those of us who have their shops spread out throughout the city.
    That’s a very interesting idea. I could see them doing that with some buildings, but maybe not all.  sometimes when handing our flyers at the subway they change the icon on top of the building. That does make it very easy to locate the building. Thanks for your post. 😊
     Hi, it might be an idea to the stuff in the wheel of fortune to change?
     I mean, the slide, the sandbox, the trailer, the Windmill and the traffic light.
    now we have a lot of them in my invetory and on the field.
    greetings.
  • Hello because the dairy farm is needed for quests could this item and others be bought with coins as some people don’t have money to spend on games I certainly don’t and it hinders game progress which is a shame as many people will stop playing for this reason and it’s such a good game 
    kind regards 
    Hello because the dairy farm is needed for quests could this item and others be bought with coins as some people don’t have money to spend on games I certainly don’t and it hinders game progress which is a shame as many people will stop playing for this reason and it’s such a good game 
    kind regards 
    Hi there Melody. There are many ways to earn Superbucks for free. Please look in our Hints and Tips section in the forum to learn how. 😉

Cobi said:
     Hi, it might be an idea to the stuff in the wheel of fortune to change?
     I mean, the slide, the sandbox, the trailer, the Windmill and the traffic light.
    now we have a lot of them in my invetory and on the field.
    greetings.
    That would be very nice. Although, many new players still enjoy winning those items. Maybe they could place a max for certain items like you mention. 👆🏻
  • IttiItti IttiComments: 1
    edited July 2018
    Sindaco, costruiamo città gemelle in SuperCity!
  • AngelSoLovelyAngelSoLovely AngelSoLovelyComments: 7
    edited May 2018
    Hello, I just wanted to point something out in the game. I don’t know if you realize that it’s being done but it’s kinda in poor taste and could be found insulting to some people. I feel like having anything related to dogs should be removed from the Wok cafe. Maybe add a pet shop for animal related quest items. That’s just my opinion and again maybe you just haven’t noticed it. 
  • when we get these beautiful buildings ... I think we are many that we like the game and we continue to play hopeful that we have more quest runs and more buildings that you should be beautiful 😭👌 please speak not for me but for many of my neighbors who have gone because they say they do not like the game because then because it does not have many options for changes in it and I personally love the game 😍👌 but I think they should put more space, more quest and more buildings .. thank you for your time in reading these lines and thanks because we will soon see more exciting things in the game 😊👍
    Hello, I just wanted to point something out in the game. I don’t know if you realize that it’s being done but it’s kinda in poor taste and could be found insulting to some people. I feel like having anything related to dogs should be removed from the Wok cafe. Maybe add a pet shop for animal related quest items. That’s just my opinion and again maybe you just haven’t noticed it. 
    Hi Angel. Thank you so much for pointing this out. We have taken it to the team and they have decided to put the dog biscuit in another building. You should see a change in the next couple months. Thank you so much for your concern.  
    Hoi, another question. How long must i play this?  :D

Cobi said:

Hi Cobi. You don’t have to play those at all if you don’t want to. Or save them for when you are bored and in between quests. The team is currently testing giving regular random questions to players for something to do in between questions. If the tests proved successful this will be rolled out to all players.
    Cobi said:

Hi Cobi. You don’t have to play those at all if you don’t want to. Or save them for when you are bored and in between quests. The team is currently testing giving regular random questions to players for something to do in between questions. If the tests proved successful this will be rolled out to all players.
    @[email protected] thanks for the answer. 😂😂😘
    I like these mini Quests @Cobi ; You can level up very quick on them if you want :wink:
  • I come from Vietnam. Sorry if my english is not good. Open land in the game is not fair. My friend and I have a price difference of six or more times. When I pay 80000, she only has to pay 14,000 for the open land although she is more open than me. hope game fix soon :)
    Breda said:
    I like these mini Quests @Cobi ; You can level up very quick on them if you want :wink:
    Yes i now, i am now higher than you😂😂😘
    I come from Vietnam. Sorry if my english is not good. Open land in the game is not fair. My friend and I have a price difference of six or more times. When I pay 80000, she only has to pay 14,000 for the open land although she is more open than me. hope game fix soon :)
    The team is currently doing some testing around land and land expansions.  Supercity is a relatively new game and we are still fine-tuning the balance of the game. We have different groups of testing that we are doing so you and your friends are most likely just in separate testing groups. Once we are completed with the testing phase all land will be the same price for all players. Thank you for your patience and for playing SuperCity. 
    @Cobi Yes you are   <3  :D :pensive:

Hi, it strikes me that there is always a lot of demand for the textile factory, I have only 10 and sometimes 2 days to get everything away.
    Can something be done about that? whether we should be able to buy more as I see with some who have more.

have a Nice day.

Cobi said:
    Hi, it strikes me that there is always a lot of demand for the textile factory, I have only 10 and sometimes 2 days to get everything away.
    Can something be done about that? whether we should be able to buy more as I see with some who have more.

have a Nice day.

Hi Cobi. The limit for textile factories is actually nine so you are one of the luckier players that started before the limit was implemented.  The game is actually designed to work mathematically with nine textile factories. Please remember you can always ask your neighbours to speed up your buildings.   As well, the quest that you’re referring to in the above picture is one of the regular random questions that are currently being tested. They are not timed and simply give you more experience to level up as well as something to do. 😊
    Cobi said:

have a Nice day.

Hi Cobi. The limit for textile factories is actually nine so you are one of the luckier players that started before the limit was implemented.  The game is actually designed to work mathematically with nine textile factories. Please remember you can always ask your neighbours to speed up your buildings.   As well, the quest that you’re referring to in the above picture is one of the regular random questions that are currently being tested. They are not timed and simply give you more experience to level up as well as something to do. 😊
    Thanks for the answer. Have a Nice day.
  • Ok ppl do not be fooled!! I mean come on dev’s at Supercity I was born at night not Last night!! I am done putting real cash into this game(& I am not bashing it) I like this game a lot but the fact that you don’t see land(costs developers time) is on purpose! Storage is easy to maintain!! It just grows & grows .. so! Srry no more real dough until I see somewhere to put all this stuff I’m buying!!!
  • anastasia7koanastasia7ko anastasia7koComments: 1
    edited July 2018
    Мэр, давай дружить городами в игре Суперсити! 
  • edited May 2018
    Para cuando mas espacio en Supercity? Ya no se donde pone mas edificios, ya no me queda espacio.
    Para cuando mas espacio en Supercity? Ya no se donde pone mas edificios, ya no me queda espacio.
    The developers answered this question in part two of the developers Q&A. This is what they said. 

How about land expansions? We need more space to put our buildings. It’s really a shame to have so much in storage.
    A: We are planning on adding new land expansion opportunities to the City Center. However, we are not able to give a definitive date as to the completion of this project 😓 Please know that we are working on this and we do understand the frustration of our players 🙏

To read the entire post follow this link. 👇🏼

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128512/facebook-interview-with-the-devs-part-2
    Hoi, is it possible to move a lot of things in one time? I mean the help on my city. Now i move 1 by 1.

i Will move it to the Mill.

Cobi said:
    Hoi, is it possible to move a lot of things in one time? I mean the help on my city. Now i move 1 by 1.

i Will move it to the Mill.

Yes, we get it with the update. Thanks playkot.

• acho que é necessário que o jogo tenha uma expansão de terra. 
  • I like being able to see neighbors pics/faces. For those of us that dont use Facebook I wish there was a way to add a pic. After a while, seeing neighbors names with faces, you begin to feel like a neighbor and recognize the name with the faces.  
  • hey guys. I like the ‘get ready for summer’ sale offers for buying with SB some stuff. But what about give us also SB’s discount? it will be nice to purchase SB with discount price. thanks
  • No me sale la expansión en El Valle 
    @hayutsiu
    How may I help you?
  • Is anyone else bothered with the lack of new land! I mean you buy all this stuff with real money but the only place you can put anything is in storage!! 
  • It would be great if you could open up some more land extensions in the main city area ... also some new buildings or houses to buy or earn . I love the game but its getting repetitive ,. ;)  
    Thanks !!!
    It would be great if you could open up some more land extensions in the main city area ... also some new buildings or houses to buy or earn . I love the game but its getting repetitive ,. ;)  
    Thanks !!!
    Hi there. Did you update the game?  We have many new items available in the Beach Party Shop. 
    The team is working on adding land. Stay tuned!
  • I know a lot of players really like this game, me included! But...come on playkot, that’s a bundle of Real money!!!! I’m not buying any more cool buildings until you address all the land issues! I read that you hav NO plans to develop the Sands! Disappointing to say the least ☹️
    I know a lot of players really like this game, me included! But...come on playkot, that’s a bundle of Real money!!!! I’m not buying any more cool buildings until you address all the land issues! I read that you hav NO plans to develop the Sands! Disappointing to say the least ☹️
    Two of these building in the Beach Shop will be placed in the water. You can see if you try to purchase them where they will go. 😉. 
  • Hello guys!
    I'm trying to place my street connected to the bridge, but it seems impossible as you can see on the images.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    Thx.

It is tedious to play this game at times, because it takes so much time, energy to advance to the next level. Stuck on level 92 forever. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Do something about it. Make it easier to advance to the next level like some other players did. 

I love this game but it is unfair sometimes. 😥😰😓
    It is tedious to play this game at times, because it takes so much time, energy to advance to the next level. Stuck on level 92 forever. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Do something about it. Make it easier to advance to the next level like some other players did. 

Just keep using your energy as much as you can. That how to advance at your level. Energy equals experience. Also completing BiNgO and events and you also receive experience when your neighbours visit you . It’s not going to be forever.  How are you enjoying the Beach Party?
  • Yza BelleYza Belle Yza BelleComments: 1
    Hi, love the game but most of the time and I get a level completed in the morning so my ⚡️is already full and don’t get more. but if my energy is half or empty it gets filled up, meaning I get about 128⚡️ 
    not fair!  :/
  • vanessavanessa vanessaComments: 2
     E sobre o bingo da praia eu sei que e sorte mas se fala que tem 50 a 200 só dão 70,65,80 enquanto as coisas que a gente gostaria de trocar mesma coisa e a concha vcs poderiam dar essa força o pessoal ficaria mas feliz e na roleta da fortuna poderia ter a chave pois não são todos que tem a roda gigante etc e o que eu acho obrigado
  • vanessavanessa vanessaComments: 2
    e o forum nao tem em portugues e nem traducao como posso participar com as novidades que estao chegando
    Yza Belle said:
    Hi, love the game but most of the time and I get a level completed in the morning so my ⚡️is already full and don’t get more. but if my energy is half or empty it gets filled up, meaning I get about 128⚡️ 
    not fair!  :/
    There are many, many ways to get more energy. Please read our Hints and Tips section to learn how. 😉

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips#latest
    vanessa said:
    e o forum nao tem em portugues e nem traducao como posso participar com as novidades que estao chegando
    Sabemos que alguns de você ter problemas com o fórum é em inglês. Mas nós temos uma solução ☝

1) Abra o nosso Fórum através do Google Chrome app.
    2) Toque a 3 pontos no canto superior direito.
    3) Clique Em "Configurações" > "Línguas".
    4) escolha a sua linguagem.
    5) Ligue a tradução automática sugestões.
    6) Aproveite 😃

Nós sabemos, ele não é perfeito, mas funciona 😅
    Make mini quest for everyone please. Stuck on level 92 for ever. 😓

Just keep using your energy as much as you can. That how to advance at your level. Energy equals experience. Also completing BiNgO and events and you also receive experience when your neighbours visit you . It’s not going to be forever.  How are you enjoying the Beach Party?
    I want the mini quest too to level up faster. Bingo is super boring😟. 

I like the beach quest but so stingy on the pearls. Gonna try my best to get the beach restaurant even if I hate bingo😟.