🌼 Orangerie (April 20, 2018)

78 Comments·Updated 25 September 2018 09:51 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Quests

🌺🌺🌺 Have you ever heard about the Orangerie, Mayors? And what about the Rare Plant Shop, does it speak to you? 💰 No? Let’s try the Special BINGO Event then! Just remember to make provision of special currency 🔑🌷🍈 to get a brand new booster!

🌸When you buy the beautiful Orangerie, you get 3 "Skip task" bonuses! What is it?🌸

📌 Required level: 8. Required app version: 1.17.0.

⌛ Note: the event (including the possibility to buy items in the Rare Plant Shop) stops for everyone on May 4th at 09:00 UTC.

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    Wow a new quest 😍 I'm super excited 💃
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    @Banota Masriya I’m so curious!  This is such a tease! I can’t wait!
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Love it..  <3 
  • Yess can’t wait happy happy 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 275 ✭✭✭
    Yes, i hope soon. Also with sb after it finish?
    Cobi said:
    Yes, i hope soon. Also with sb after it finish?
    @Cobi well, that would be nice!  We will have to wait and see what it offers. 🌱🌴🌵🍊Stay tuned! 
    @Breda @Tecoha Thompson @Cobi Don't forget to enter the Neighbourhood Story Contest!  You can win Superbucks (or the Tavern) for yourself and for your neighbour!  
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128423/facebook-neighbourhood-stories-contest
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
    A little hint: you'll need keys, seeds and lotus flowers for this event  :)
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    me encanta!!!!!!
    me encanta!!!!!!
    Yo también @Monyk Hernandz! Me encanta ver la nueva obra de arte que vienen!♥️

Mona_Lisa said:
    A little hint: you'll need keys, seeds and lotus flowers for this event  :)
    😲  Now you’re really teasing us! 🔑 🌻 🌺 😘
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Where can we purchase Big Ben? And, why Bingo again?😭😭😭
    @""Suran Chan" London Clocks was a Cash Offer : :(
  • Robert ThaRobert Tha Robert ThaComments: 5
    edited April 2018
    Didnt see it till I closed out the game and did an update but looks interesting. I am excited for new quest. Says London Clocks but I don't see it.
    @Robert Tha @Breda @Suran Chan This confused us this morning, too. 🧐 This was supposed to be a tease of something. The London clock is coming out tomorrow although I’m not sure if it is for sale or a quest. Are you guys enjoying the Rare Plant Shop?
    edited April 2018
    Hint time!   Please mayors post your Hints and Tips here for the Orangorie Special Event! 

• Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Carlynbark disculpa pero no entiendo eso que quieres decir con "Tienes permitido hasta tres naranjas" me podrías explicar por favor que significa ese tilde arriba del Lorangerie? significa que tenemos 3 tareas para construirlo?
    Will we get an offer for London clocks ? If yes will it be SB or real money?
    Will we get an offer for London clocks ? If yes will it be SB or real money?
    The London Clock will be offered tomorrow. I am not entirely sure how we are going to purchase it. I hope it is with Superbucks but it looks like a pretty fancy building. I’m guessing it will be for real cash. I hope it isn’t tooo much. 

Carlynbark disculpa pero no entiendo eso que quieres decir con "Tienes permitido hasta tres naranjas" me podrías explicar por favor que significa ese tilde arriba del Lorangerie? significa que tenemos 3 tareas para 

Hola. Creo que significa que usted puede comprar tres Orangeries si usted consigue bastante Raros Semillas.
    @Carlynbark The 3 boosters that you get with the Orangerie . What exactly do they do. It says on the Updates they Skip Quests.  Does this mean the whole Quest or just a section of one ? Few people asking in my groups about this <3 
    Breda said:
    @Carlynbark The 3 boosters that you get with the Orangerie . What exactly do they do. It says on the Updates they Skip Quests.  Does this mean the whole Quest or just a section of one ? Few people asking in my groups about this <3 
    There is a better explanation in the update section. I was a bit confused by this as well. It seems they are three boosters to skip a task for free. Here is the link. 
    SuperCity Mobile, v. 1.17.0 (April 20, 2018) — Playkot Community https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128436/supercity-mobile-v-1-17-0-april-20-2018/p1?new=1

Carlynbark disculpa pero no entiendo eso que quieres decir con "Tienes permitido hasta tres naranjas" me podrías explicar por favor que significa ese tilde arriba del Lorangerie? significa que tenemos 3 tareas para 

Hola. Creo que significa que usted puede comprar tres Orangeries si usted consigue bastante Raros Semillas.
    @Monyk Hernandz  Mi error. Eso significa que usted consigue tres cartas, con la Orangerie. El refuerzo puede ser usado para saltar tareas de búsqueda de forma gratuita. Perdón por la confusión!
    ahhh ok ok no por favor disculpame vos es que a veces el traductor de google nos deja mas confusos y no entendemos bien jaajaa muchisimas gracias por tu respuesta!
  • The changes to bingo are so disappointing. The longer wait time between tasks makes the game play slow and makes shortage of energy even more annoying. I just started this game a week ago and fell in love with it, even spending real money for green bucks. I also got some other friends to start playing. But now you have made it much less enjoyable. : (
    edited April 2018
    @Carlynbark ; I exchanged 50 keys last night and only got 150 Lotus.. I got another 13 keys from a game of Bingo last night and 12 more this morning from my 1st game of Bingo,,. 25 Keys and 4 from my Drive-in and 2 from Lighthouse. Not going to happen . I do not like the way it is being said it is a Special Event Bingo and the main Building Orangerie that we all want is only a secondary part of the Event. NO NO NO .. This is not right , Unfair,,:(  Going to lose even more players..  I now have 185 Lotus. Not even a chance yet to exchange for a Florist shop to get my 1st lot of 34 seedlings.. Very frustrated with this.. I am trying to keep my friends all active in this game by pushing them to play .. This is not going to happen . :(
    edited April 2018
    Breda is right 👍
    Why bingo of all things . It's so difficult and time and energy consuming. If we do some calculations the Orangerie costs around 2118 lotus which is so hard to collect. Besides the drive in cinema and lighthouse are taking so long time to harvest for only 4 and 1 keys . I wish I can get the Orangerie but at this rate it seems impossible 😓
    I am really tempted to buy Big Ben because it looks so pretty... But come on, giving only 3 keys after an 8 hour wait is unfair. Aud21.99 is not cheap. At least lessen the waiting time by half and increase the keys given to 20, to be fair for those buying the clock. 
    Bingo is tedious and time consuming 
    I buy the big ben but why waiting 8 hours? Its not normal. 2 hours is better. The drive in also . It cost a lot of money and than you must 8 hour wait. Please make the deal better!
    @Carlynbark You will be fed up of me posting. lol..   Ok I hope the Devs of this game are actually coming into the Forum and reading all of our comments.. I have the grand total of 250 Lotus flowers now.. 5 games of Bingo since this event started ,,Lots of collects on lighthouse and Drive-in I have exchanged another 50 Keys and got 65 Lotus Flowers. Surely it should be a higher rate that this. If I had paid 75 Sb to get 25 Keys I would be kicking myself.  I still have not reached the amount needed to get 1 Florist shop.    No seedlings.  Another Pie in the Sky event for us  after waiting nearly 2 weeks because we already had the Drive-In  . Please sort this out.. . Give us at least a fair chance of getting them. This Quest is all stacked in the Devs favour . :(
    The changes to bingo are so disappointing. The longer wait time between tasks makes the game play slow and makes shortage of energy even more annoying. I just started this game a week ago and fell in love with it, even spending real money for green bucks. I also got some other friends to start playing. But now you have made it much less enjoyable. : (
    Hi Rebecca. Welcome to SuperCity! I’m sorry you are disappointed.  We actually just launched a special BINGO event that will run for another 13 days. After that your BiNGO will return to normal. 😊 These kinds of Special Events will be much easier for you once you have reached higher levels. For now, if you want, you can just focus more on your in-game quests. There is so much for you to do. 😉
    @Breda This is what the developers said after St. Patrick’s Day. I still really have hope that the odds are with us. I hope to get lucky with opening the chests. 
    Q: Just hoping for more quests or special events. But, not as difficult as the Leprechaun Tavern – it's nice to have a challenge but, please be more reasonable!
    A: Thanks a lot for your feedback, it really matters! You are right, the Saint Patrick's Day event – with all the technical issues and other troubles that appeared – was a real catastrophe… We are very sorry that our players suffered and were not able to enjoy this event 🍀 However, a negative experience is still an experience, and we have learned from it 😺 We have come to the conclusion that we need to implement some changes in the next events and hope that in future you'll be much happier with our special events – SuperCity Mayors, please know that your well-being is our first priority! 💋
     You can read the rest of Part 1 here:
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128387/facebook-interview-with-the-devs-part-1
    @Breda This is what the developers said after St. Patrick’s Day. I still really have hope that the odds are with us. I hope to get lucky with opening the chests. 
    Q: Just hoping for more quests or special events. But, not as difficult as the Leprechaun Tavern – it's nice to have a challenge but, please be more reasonable!
    A: Thanks a lot for your feedback, it really matters! You are right, the Saint Patrick's Day event – with all the technical issues and other troubles that appeared – was a real catastrophe… We are very sorry that our players suffered and were not able to enjoy this event 🍀 However, a negative experience is still an experience, and we have learned from it 😺 We have come to the conclusion that we need to implement some changes in the next events and hope that in future you'll be much happier with our special events – SuperCity Mayors, please know that your well-being is our first priority! 💋
     You can read the rest of Part 1 here:
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128387/facebook-interview-with-the-devs-part-1
    @Suran Chan
    @Banota Masriya
    @Carlynbark
    I didn't get any other quests besides the Orangerie 😓 a lot of my friends are levelling up faster and still didn't get any quests like them .
    @Carlynbark I had read that as well after the St Patrick’s Quest . I was one of the players locked out of my game for 5 days . Nothing has changed this time . Unless the rewards for the keys are tweaked it is not going to happen. I am not a person to give up lightly but I do like to think that hard work is rewarded . Over a day into the quest and I still have not reached the magic 300 to purchase my 1st florist shop to put 34 seedlings on my grid .😢
    I am really tempted to buy Big Ben because it looks so pretty... But come on, giving only 3 keys after an 8 hour wait is unfair. Aud21.99 is not cheap. At least lessen the waiting time by half and increase the keys given to 20, to be fair for those buying the clock. 
    Thank you for your feedback. I agree with you, it is a beautiful building. I figured if I am ever going to buy it, now would be the time.  It does seem to give only a small amount of keys. I will really need to rely on my awesome neighbours for this event! 

What sort of quests and events do you prefer? Do you have a favourite style of event?

Cobi said:
    I buy the big ben but why waiting 8 hours? Its not normal. 2 hours is better. The drive in also . It cost a lot of money and than you must 8 hour wait. Please make the deal better!
    Thank you for your feedback. I think the idea is to get your neighbours involved to speed up your buildings. 😊 They certainly need your help, as well. 😉
    @Breda we love having you here in the forum and it is very important to hear your opinion. You speak for a lot of players and we really appreciate that. 😻
    @Carlynbark
    I didn't get any other quests besides the Orangerie 😓 a lot of my friends are levelling up faster and still didn't get any quests like them .
    Thanks for your comment. Many players are wondering this. We are in the process of testing giving different quests to different players in an attempt to have regular random quests. This will be to help players who have no current quests. If the testing goes well this will be rolled out for everyone to enjoy. We are just experimenting right now and collecting data. 
    Breda said:
    @Carlynbark I had read that as well after the St Patrick’s Quest . I was one of the players locked out of my game for 5 days . Nothing has changed this time . Unless the rewards for the keys are tweaked it is not going to happen. I am not a person to give up lightly but I do like to think that hard work is rewarded . Over a day into the quest and I still have not reached the magic 300 to purchase my 1st florist shop to put 34 seedlings on my grid .😢
    You only need to make 17 Rare Seeds a day so if you do this by tonight you are on track. 
    Breda is right 👍
    Why bingo of all things . It's so difficult and time and energy consuming. If we do some calculations the Orangerie costs around 2118 lotus which is so hard to collect. Besides the drive in cinema and lighthouse are taking so long time to harvest for only 4 and 1 keys . I wish I can get the Orangerie but at this rate it seems impossible 😓
    You are looking at the really big picture. Try going one day at a time. You just need 17 Rare Seeds per day. 😉
    @Suran Chan
    @Cobi
    The London Clocks is also designed so that it will also give out items during special events and quests.  The same as with Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and Neuschweinstein Castle. 😉
    @Breda, @suran [email protected], you all say the richt words. We must play it 24 hour will we get keys. I spend a lot of sb and i have now 31  seeds! 
    Cobi said:
    @Breda, @suran [email protected], you all say the richt words. We must play it 24 hour will we get keys. I spend a lot of sb and i have now 31  seeds! 
    Don’t forget you can also use your Superbucks to skip the wait period for a BINGO game. That only cost 24 SB and your odds or similar to the chest 10-60. The chest is 75. I pay for an extra BiNGO every day. Maybe two if I have time or how quickly it goes. 

What sort of quests and events do you prefer? Do you have a favourite style of event?
    Quests like the Venus Park. 

Wishing Flower, Venus Park, and the Confectionary are all upcoming quests. There is also something starting May 4th. I’m sure there will be something for you to enjoy 😊 

Wishing Flower, Venus Park, and the Confectionary are all upcoming quests. There is also something starting May 4th. I’m sure there will be something for you to enjoy 😊 
    Excited. 
    @Suran Chan
    @Cobi
    The London Clocks is also designed so that it will also give out items during special events and quests.  The same as with Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and Neuschweinstein Castle. 😉
    Dracula castle give after the update Only energie. I had 30 1 energie and i get Only energie. 
    Before i get stuff from the castle. 
    Cobi said:
    @Suran Chan
    @Cobi
    Dracula castle give after the update Only energie. I had 30 1 energie and i get Only energie. 
    Before i get stuff from the castle. 
    Yes I notices as well it isn’t giving out items for this BInGO event. It believe it is only certain types of special events and quests that it gives out items. 
    @Carlynbark I think this is a special and hard event. 😂
    @Carlynbark, i have a question.  Is it true that something but by 5 people can be clicked? Such as big ben? I mean when i sleep and my friends visit me?
    Cobi said:
    @Carlynbark, i have a question.  Is it true that something but by 5 people can be clicked? Such as big ben? I mean when i sleep and my friends visit me?
    Yes. You need to clear your building after five neighbours have clicked it. I have noticed many players will disconnect their game from Facebook when they go to sleep, or when they are not actively playing. 

Cobi said:
    @Carlynbark I think this is a special and hard event. 😂
    Yes, there is no doubt this quest is very challenging. 
    This bingo thing is a chore!!  Tedious and tiring. I super hate it.  please don't bring it back. 
    I play now 7 days and this is the result. I play hole day but the red box give Only 55.
    How many money must i pay to have the orangerie?

Cobi said:
    I play now 7 days and this is the result. I play hole day but the red box give Only 55.
    How many money must i pay to have the orangerie?

Keep playing. You are almost half way there for time you still have roughly eight days. If it continues like this you may be short about 30 Rare Seeds. That’s pretty close. Maybe you will get luckier in the last week. Do you have enough neighbours to help speed up your buildings?  That may make all the difference for you. 
    @Cobi  I also got 55 from the rare chest twice in a row. It can be very disheartening however, I also got 300 once. It is a numbers game. The more you play the better your chances. 😉
    @Carlynbark i play all a hole week. Lol. I get 4x55. I get bij de blue chest more.  But the nummer of seeds is to low. Must be dubbelt.
    Please help me . Only 1 neighbour can click on drive-in cinema and lighthouse . For other buildings only 2 neighbours can click on them . I'm losing a lot of help from my neighbours. How can I collect more keys at this rate ? . I'm sorry for posting here but I didn't get any reply for more than a day . 
    Please help me . Only 1 neighbour can click on drive-in cinema and lighthouse . For other buildings only 2 neighbours can click on them . I'm losing a lot of help from my neighbours. How can I collect more keys at this rate ? . I'm sorry for posting here but I didn't get any reply for more than a day . 
    I have forwarded this to my supervisor.  That’s ok to post here. We even have a Help section in the forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/help-and-support
    @Carlynbark Thank you for answering me . I know there's a help section but I can't write anything there 😔
    @Banota Masriya I have mailed as well . This morning I notice that I had a few friends who actually gave me 10 helps on my heart Area. I think the game is backed up and we are getting Old help as well . My game is completely clear and 2 friends have said my Key droppers are full. 

@Carlynbark ;Suggestion The keys only give you a CHANCE to open chests . You are not guaranteed how many Lotus Flowers your Chest will give you. Would it be possible to have a sale for SuperBucks for Lotus Flowers. At least that way we would know exactly how many we are going to get and if it is worth our while buying. Lots of players have been building up Sbs from the last few Events . Lotus Flower or Seeds are what we need now . Not Keys <3  I would be willing to purchase Seeds or Lotus Flowers for SuperBucks if I knew I would definitely get the Orangerie . I think most players will feel the same if they have a few Sbs,,  
    @Carlynbark Thank you for answering me . I know there's a help section but I can't write anything there 😔
    There is one discussion in the Help section. If you click on that does it give your the comment box?

Breda said:
    @Carlynbark ;Suggestion The keys only give you a CHANCE to open chests . You are not guaranteed how many Lotus Flowers your Chest will give you. Would it be possible to have a sale for SuperBucks for Lotus Flowers. At least that way we would know exactly how many we are going to get and if it is worth our while buying. Lots of players have been building up Sbs from the last few Events . Lotus Flower or Seeds are what we need now . Not Keys <3  I would be willing to purchase Seeds or Lotus Flowers for SuperBucks if I knew I would definitely get the Orangerie . I think most players will feel the same if they have a few Sbs,,  
    Thanks for the feedback Breda. I will mention this to my supervisor. 
    There is one discussion in the Help section. If you click on that does it give your the comment box?
    No it don't show the comment box 😔
    @Carlynbark ;
    About the 3 skip that offers the Orangerie: is it just 3 skip in total or we can have 3 skip after collecting from the Orangerie each time ?
    @Carlynbark ;
    About the 3 skip that offers the Orangerie: is it just 3 skip in total or we can have 3 skip after collecting from the Orangerie each time ?
    You get three skips task boosters when you purchase the Orangerie. You can use then to skip any task in any quest. 
    @Carlynbark you mean I can use the Orangerie just 3 times to skip 3 quests and after that it becomes a normal building  ( no more skip option ) ? 
    @Carlynbark you mean I can use the Orangerie just 3 times to skip 3 quests and after that it becomes a normal building  ( no more skip option ) ? 
    No. The boosters are not connected to the Orangerie. They just came with it as a reward. You can use the booster to skip any quest task. If you select Buy you will get his option. 👇🏼
    @Carlynbark
    thank you for clarifying 😊
    Breda said:
    @Banota Masriya I have mailed as well . This morning I notice that I had a few friends who actually gave me 10 helps on my heart Area. I think the game is backed up and we are getting Old help as well . My game is completely clear and 2 friends have said my Key droppers are full. 

This is a bug and needs to be reported to our support team. We are currently working on fixing this. Please use this link to contact us and if possible get a screenshot from your neighbour showing your buildings without the coin or clock icon.  Thank you so much and please feel free to pass along this info  

https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all

• Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Mayors, don't miss the chance to win our new boosters - take part in our contests:
    Facebook contest
    Instagram contest