SuperCity Mobile, v. 1.17.0 (April 20, 2018)

34 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 11:05 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Updates

📣  Hurray, the new update is already in stores! It's time to have fun Mayors 🎊 

🔥 🔥 🔥 What is waiting for you?
  • new challenges including an amazing travel 🇫🇷 
  • the reward for the ongoing regular quest is now shown in the quest window 🏆(Please note: We are currently in the testing phase for regular random quests. Not all players received these ’extra’ quests. We hope to have this available for everyone as soon as the testing has been completed.)
  • your neighbours' cities load way faster 🏃
  • when you visit your neighbours Will is now shown at the end of the list 🙌
  • you can add much more Facebook neighbours  👫
  • your inactive neighbours aren't shown in the "Ask neighbour" window anymore 💤
  • a brand new reward for some special events - the Skip Task Boosters to skip the unwanted tasks of any quests for free 🙊

🎈🎈🎈 Hurry up to update your game to 1.17.0 version!

🚨  iOS-users experiencing Facebook connection problems should REINSTALL their game (delete it and install again) to connect it to Facebook 🚨

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Добрый день!Я очень люблю эту игру, всегда слежу за всеми новинками,
    и стараюсь выполнять все квесты. Подскажите пожалуйста, в компьютерной верссии игры начался квест"Полицейская академия" будет ли у нас такой квест? Заранее спасибо за ответ. Игра классная. Разработчики, Вам огромное спасибо за игру и за понимание играков.

• Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Me encantan todas las novedades !!!!! pero será posible obtener una lista con las tareas a realizar para construir el Orangerie?
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    en algunas citys, al actualizar hoy les han aparecido aparte del Orangerie una serie de misiones faciles en una lista que no todos la obtuvimos, porq es eso? es aleatoria? o es para ciertos niveles? yo soy Nivel 83 y solo me apareció el evento del Orangerie por ejemplo
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    en algunas citys, al actualizar hoy les han aparecido aparte del Orangerie una serie de misiones faciles en una lista que no todos la obtuvimos, porq es eso? es aleatoria? o es para ciertos niveles? yo soy Nivel 83 y solo me apareció el evento del Orangerie por ejemplo
    Sí que son misiones aleatorias Que se encuentra en las primeras pruebas ahora me imagino que eres un afortunado jugador. no todos los jugadores lo consiguió. Ellos están experimentando ahora y si funciona va a ser una característica de todo el mundo. Regular de misiones aleatorias diseñado para cuando un jugador no tiene ninguna búsqueda.
    Me encantan todas las novedades !!!!! pero será posible obtener una lista con las tareas a realizar para construir el Orangerie?
    Eso espero. Tengo la suerte de hoy y ganó 300 Lotus Monedas de 50 teclas, así que tengo esperanza. Buena Suerte a usted!
    Gracias!!!!! mil gracias!!!! ya me habia asustado!!!! jaaaajaaa 
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Hi  how do we get the *Skip task bonus * and how does it work please 🙄🤔
  • Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    I didn't get these quests 🤔 and my game is updated: I only have the Orangerie quest .
  • I already updated my game, and I got the orangerie update and the quests, but my husband only got the orangerie. 
    edited April 2018
    I already updated my game, and I got the orangerie update and the quests, but my husband only got the orangerie. 
    Hi Gemmie. You are one of the lucky ones!  We are doing some experiments with giving different quests to different players. We are looking at a way to give players regular random quests to help during times when there are no quests. Right now we are just testing this feature and when it has passed all the tests it will be rolled out to everyone!  Have fun playing! 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 286 ✭✭✭
    @Monyk Hernandz Congrats with your 300 Lotus.  I had no luck
    Breda said:
    Hi  how do we get the *Skip task bonus * and how does it work please 🙄🤔
    Hi Breda. You get three skip task bonus’s with the Orangerie. They will appear in the quest window when you click on the option to skip the task you will be given two option. One to use Superbucks and two to Skip the task. Does that make sense?
  • For us who did not get the quest what are we suppose to do? There is no benefit of playing so disappointed nothing I can do with pumpkins , I would not have got the London tower feeling very dissatisfied Id#3339933 🙇🏽‍♀️ 
  • Nan SmithNan Smith Nan SmithComments: 4
    IDK if this is the right place but I just have one request for the forums. Can you guys put a translate function at the bottom of comments w/everything else? There are A LOT of posts and comments that I can’t read or understand that I’m sure would be really helpful since I’m relatively new to the game 😕 (I’m not even level 20 yet). So far what I HAVE read seems like it will be really helpful and apparently I have been doing things all wrong up until now 😒 I DO have a few questions about the game as well, can you put everything away and rebuild? My city is a disaster and at the time I was building I wasn’t thinking about what an actual city should look like but being bipolar and OCD, it is BOTHERING me SO much not having things the way they should be and roads that are functional. If so, it would only take me about an hour to put everything back and get back to earning etc. Also, can someone please tell me why we can only buy one parcel of land (I think) at a time once you get past a certain level? When I started, I’m pretty sure I could buy as many as I could afford, right? 
    edited April 2018
    Nan Smith said:
    IDK if this is the right place but I just have one request for the forums. Can you guys put a translate function at the bottom of comments w / everything else? There are A LOT of posts and comments That I can not read or understand that I'm sure it would be really helpful since I'm relatively new to the game (I'm not even level 20 yet). So far what I HAVE read seems like it will be really helpful and apparently I have been doing things all wrong up until now 😒 I DO have a few questions about the game as well, can you put everything away and rebuild? My city is a disaster and at the time I was building I was not thinking about what an actual city should look like but being bipolar and OCD, it is BOTHERING I SO much of the things they should be and roads that are functional. If so, it would only take me about an hour to put everything back and get back to earning etc. Also, can someone please tell me why we can only buy one parcel of land (I think) at a time once you get past a certain level? When I started, I'm pretty sure I could buy as many as I could afford, right? 
    Hi there Nan. Yes you can put everything into storage and then start over. For Your businesses to be out in storage they need to be empty. So you collect the coin and then before putting in more Goods into the store, you can go into edit mode and then put it in storage. 

Most browsers will have a Translate function that you can use. However, we recommend that you use Google Chrome as that translation feature seems to work very well with our forum. 

The game is fairly new, so the developers are still trying to find the right balance with regards to land expansions and allowances. You are correct in that the way we purchase land has changed, as well it may change again.  
    @Toni Coleman-Scruggs I’m sorry you are so disappointed with London Clocks. Did you know that it will also help you in future quests by dropping random items?  It’s not an ordinary building. We now have four buildings that do this. The other three are Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and Neueschweinstein Castle. 

Even if you cannot get the grand prize in the BInGO event there are still many items in the Rare Plant Shop for you to purchase and enjoy.  Many of these items are regularly part of the shop, but available for Superbucks only. This is a chance to get those items, and some new ones, without spending your Superbucks. 

We do have quite a few more quests scheduled along with this update. You can expect to see Wishing Flower, Venus Park, and the Confectionery all coming shortly. As well, we have something special planned starting May 4th.

Don’t worry if you don’t like a quest or you aren’t able to complete it.  Quests are often repeated and when you have progressed more in the game things do get much easier. 
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Mayors, don't miss the chance to win our new boosters - take part in our contests:
    Facebook contest
    Instagram contest
    It was mentioned in the update that we will get a French quarter quest on 4th May. Can I know if it's another bingo quest or a normal one ?
    It was mentioned in the update that we will get a French quarter quest on 4th May. Can I know if it's another bingo quest or a normal one ?
    Banota you will enjoy the event that we have starting May 4th. 😉
    @Carlynbark
    Can't wait 😃 hope I can get it this time 🤞
    @Carlynbark
    Can't wait 😃 hope I can get it this time 🤞
    Of course Banota, with help from you friends.😘
  • @Toni Coleman-Scruggs I’m sorry you are so disappointed with London Clocks. Did you know that it will also help you in future quests by dropping random items?  It’s not an ordinary building. We now have four buildings that do this. The other three are Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and Neueschweinstein Castle. 

Even if you cannot get the grand prize in the BInGO event there are still many items in the Rare Plant Shop for you to purchase and enjoy.  Many of these items are regularly part of the shop, but available for Superbucks only. This is a chance to get those items, and some new ones, without spending your Superbucks. 

We do have quite a few more quests scheduled along with this update. You can expect to see Wishing Flower, Venus Park, and the Confectionery all coming shortly. As well, we have something special planned starting May 4th.

Don’t worry if you don’t like a quest or you aren’t able to complete it.  Quests are often repeated and when you have progressed more in the game things do get much easier. 

• I have all the buildings and I love the tower just wish the quest was open to all no way can I get the originate 😭
    @Cobi @Carlynbark
    I got the Orangerie 😍 so happy 💃💃💃 thank you for all your help ❤
    @Cobi @Carlynbark
    Congratulations!  Just in time for the next event!  😀
  • May 4 is tomorrow I'm going to be up and ready for the new game 
    @Cobi @Carlynbark
    Yes! Im so happy for you. <3 :smiley:
    May 4 is tomorrow I'm going to be up and ready for the new game 
    How are you enjoying the event so far, Toni?

May 4 is tomorrow I'm going to be up and ready for the new game 
    How are you enjoying the event so far, Toni?
    Here is the link for the French Week Event post. 😊
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/186258
  • So far I love it the tasks are not that hard kudos love it ♥️
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Btw,thanks to the team for making visits to neighbours less painful😀. Loading us way faster. 
  • Please. I beg of you. When The Sands is ready to open, don’t make it very difficult and time consuming for us to get to it. We have waited so long for new land to use. It would seem like a punishment to have to work so hard and spend so much real money to get in there. Thank you!
    Please. I beg of you. When The Sands is ready to open, don’t make it very difficult and time consuming for us to get to it. We have waited so long for new land to use. It would seem like a punishment to have to work so hard and spend so much real money to get in there. Thank you!
    Actually, my guess would be, because we have had so many complaints, That they will make it take a long time to get all the land expansions and they will make it challenging. If the players get all the land too soon, they will fill up the land and start complaining for more land again.  As well, They have been making some changing and testing of land expansions with the earlier levels and the newer players. And the current price of land is much more expensive than it used to be and there are further requirements for land expansion. My advice to you is start saving up your coins and start saving up your superbucks.