The Great Horse Race (5/24/18)

17 Comments·Started 24 May 2018 12:59 PM
New quest: The Great Horse Race!
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

A stable is not enough for Victor Rich: he's going to build a big hippodrome in your city  :o 

If you help the man, you'll get bunch of rewards—by the way, the Hippodrome will drop pearls!
The most successful players will also receive extra rating prizes, and three winners of each group will be rewarded with Horse Racing Cups ;)

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

Available to start for level 15+ players.

Lasts till June, 7 13:00 UTC (9:00 EST) for all the players.

Rewards

To receive the rewards, you need to collect Race Medals.

There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:

• Reward 1: 10 Medals collected: Greengrocer’s shop;

• Reward 2: 40 Medals collected: Harvest hamper, Apple tree, 250 goods;

• Reward 3: 100 Medals collected: 5 superbucks, Harvest basket, 45-energy x3;

• Reward 4: 180 Medals collected: Hat boutique;

• Reward 5: 300 Medals collected: Horse Track (3,250 coins, 1-3 energy, 3-4 daffodils (before season change) or 3-4 pearls (after season change) every 24 hours; requires 7x10 squares; can be placed in any location except the Snow Plateau).

After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

1. Extra reward 1: more +70 Medals collected — 10 superbucks, 15,000 coins;

2. Extra reward 2: more +50 Medals collected — 500 goods, 45-energy x3;

3. Extra reward 3: more +80 Medals collected — 15 superbucks, 45-energy x2;

4. and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

How to collect Race Medals

You can get Medals helping citizens in your city.

Helping one citizen you can get 2, 3 or 5 Medals (the number is shown in the offer window).

As usual, you can finish a task with superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.

Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with superbucks.

There is a 2 hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.

If you don't wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with superbucks.

Rating

All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.

Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all :)

You need to collect at least 10 Race Medals to take part in Rating competition.

After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: Horse Racing Gold Cup + 50 superbucks + 50 pearls;

• 2nd place: Horse Racing Silver Cup + 30 superbucks + 30 daffodils;

• 3rd place: Horse Racing Bronze Cup + 20 superbucks + 25 daffodils;

• 4-6th places: 15 superbucks + 20 pearls;

• 7-10th places: 10 superbucks + 20 pearls;

• 11-15th places: 5 superbucks + 20 pearls;

• 16-20th places: 20 pearls;

• 21-25th places: 15 pearls.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • Help I need more land for all these quest. Any ideas when more land is going to be available?
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    Help I need more land for all these quest. Any ideas when more land is going to be available?
    @Becky Laughlin Hottman we have mentioned that land is planned for Spring and Spring isn't over yet, stay tuned :) 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    Adding all the new items will require MORE LAND!!
    More land will come before spring is over not to worry :) 

but last week quest When we make 10..next quest automatic opening ..this new quest this dont happen . :'(:'(:'(:'(:'( now wait. w wait
    Every quest is different as you should know :) 

• Charlene StoneCharlene Stone Freshly on the board Charlene StoneComments: 1
    I see where the building drops pearls.  When does the season change to pearls from daffodils.  I don't remember seeing anything about the season change.  Thanks
    I see where the building drops pearls.  When does the season change to pearls from daffodils.  I don't remember seeing anything about the season change.  Thanks
    I have made this in the Discussion section please have a look there :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128343/seasonal-currency-all-you-wanted-to-know#latest

• leuckygirlleuckygirl leuckygirlComments: 1
    Kinda bummed.  Like Atilla Arslan above mentioned, previous quests of these types had the feature that when you completed a goal (like meeting your first 10) and got your prize, the citizen offers reset.  This time it isn't doing that.  It certainly makes it more difficult and would appreciate it if you would consider bringing it back.    For example:  If I needed 40 coins, when I collected my last one, all three mini quest offers would appear and allow me to start working toward the next goal of 150 instead of making me wait two hours to start on the next goal. 
    Kinda bummed.  Like Atilla Arslan above mentioned, previous quests of these types had the feature that when you completed a goal (like meeting your first 10) and got your prize, the citizen offers reset.  This time it isn't doing that.  It certainly makes it more difficult and would appreciate it if you would consider bringing it back.    For example:  If I needed 40 coins, when I collected my last one, all three mini quest offers would appear and allow me to start working toward the next goal of 150 instead of making me wait two hours to start on the next goal. 
    @leuckygirl you just have to remember that all quests are made differently in some way, this time it is this way, perhaps next time their will be a different type of quest or a different change. 

• Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 34 ✭✭
    What is happening with the Castles and Art Gallery? They are supposed to give us some product that is needed or energies x3. I have 30 of 30 in those energies, nothing else to collect except the Bicycles that give the Bus Stations. None gave me a bicycle but they gave me 1 radar, 1 gold ring and two Storybooks ....
    None of that I have to collect !!! What happen?
    Latia said:
    What is happening with the Castles and Art Gallery? They are supposed to give us some product that is needed or energies x3. I have 30 of 30 in those energies, nothing else to collect except the Bicycles that give the Bus Stations. None gave me a bicycle but they gave me 1 radar, 1 gold ring and two Storybooks ....
    @Latia have a look in the help center to see how these buildings actually work :) https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=important-notice&f=helper-buildings

• Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 34 ✭✭
    Latia said:
    @Latia have a look in the help center to see how these buildings actually work :) https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=important-notice&f=helper-buildings
    Jenn, I do know how these buildings work. 
    Latia said:
    Jenn, I do know how these buildings work. 
    @Sonia Diaz you asked what happened to them so i gave you the link to see how they work now... :) 

• timothy3timothy3 Freshly on the board timothy3Comments: 41
    i missed this quest hopefully it will repeat next year or be added to super stories
    timothy3 said:
    i missed this quest hopefully it will repeat next year or be added to super stories
    Perhaps someday it will :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!