🎮 Gameplay Questions

1692 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭

How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    We are all hoping to eventually get some new buildings exclusive to Supercity Mobile, however, currently we are using the designs from the original Supercity and modifying them for Mobile. As well, I have seen a few players create their own hedge maze out of the decorations in the shop.
  • Por favor 
    Faria para colocar expansão para ligar a cidade só aeroporto? 
    É  muito estranho esse aeroporto  sem tá ligado a cidade 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 286 ✭✭✭
     Why can the machines stand together but the store does not?
    if you can put everything together it is much nicer and you have more space.
  • Quando riceviamo i biglietti della ruota della fortuna capita di ricevere regali doppi , chiedevo se possibile aggiungere la funzione vendita di decorazioni per liberare spazio
  • I wish that after special events end, if we were unable to meet our goals in buying the “big building” or prizes, that they’d be available for SuperBucks. Even if just for a day. It’s not fair to do all that work and then have nothing to show for it. I really wanted that Hawaiian Restaurant, but I just couldn’t earn enough pearls.
    Unfortunately this is not going to be an option as the players who actually obtain the Hawaiian restaurant would then say why did they have to do all that work if you can just buy it was superbucks. We feel that the harder you work for a reward for the greater its value.
    I can understand that. However, their work would still be rewarded. They’d get the prize for their work, whereas people who didn’t meet the goals would have to lose REAL money to buy the SuperBucks to purchase the building. I see that as evening out between players. But I get what you mean.

• How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    We are all hoping to eventually get some new buildings exclusive to Supercity Mobile, however, currently we are using the designs from the original Supercity and modifying them for Mobile. As well, I have seen a few players create their own hedge maze out of the decorations in the shop.
    Ahh! I would LOVE to see that! I wish more people shared their layouts! I love seeing people’s creativity in-game. 😃
  • Will the Orangerie ever be available again?
    Will the Orangerie ever be available again?
    I’m sure it will be, but it’s hard to say when. It’s such a beautiful building.  ❤️
    I really want the Museum of Palaeontology.🦖 I missed that one. 

Playkot, thank you for this fun action. now we can save sb and I have already bought several stores.
    you have really kept a word that there was a nice action waiting for us.😍😍😍😍😍😘

How about Versailles for a special attraction building? Or a hedge maze!
    Ahh! I would LOVE to see that! I wish more people shared their layouts! I love seeing people’s creativity in-game. 😃
    We actually have some amazing screenshots in our current Summer in Supercity Screenshot Contest. Even a couple with some maze designs. 😉 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128707/summer-in-supercity-screenshot-contest
    Por favor 
    Faria para colocar expansão para ligar a cidade só aeroporto? 
    É  muito estranho esse aeroporto  sem tá ligado a cidade 
    Atualmente, os desenvolvedores estão trabalhando na mecânica do centro da cidade. Nós teremos que esperar e ver o que eles têm planejado.
    Quando riceviamo i biglietti della ruota della fortuna capita di ricevere regali doppi , chiedevo se possibile aggiungere la funzione vendita di decorazioni per liberare spazio
    Non c'è un piano per essere in grado di eliminare le cose, tuttavia si può mettere le vostre cose in deposito.
    Nivel 36, no tengo joyería,c.comercial,...Me falta y muchos billetes para comprar y poder terminar misiones... así es imposible seguir jugando..
    Hay muchas maneras de ganar la super dólares gratis. Recuerde que toma tiempo para el progreso a través del juego antes de que se vuelva más fácil. Por favor, lea nuestros consejos y sugerencias para la sección para aprender cómo.
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • Hi Will,
    how can I get more land? 
  • GloryGlory GloryComments: 2
    Could someone please tell me how to sell buildings and certain items that I’m no longer using in the Mobile App game?  The online game has a cash register above the items but I don’t see anything like that in the mobile one.  Thanks!!!!
  • Will the issue about not being able to move items that are “stuck” behind immovable buildings ever be resolved?
  • I would love to see the water drops shown under the section with trophies and stars etc. They really aren't items that you get every so often and it is a PITA to side scroll to the end of the section to see how many of the 20 allowed you have if you stockpile them! Thx!
  • How is it you spend real money to gain product for the keys sea glass etc, whatever that is
    Bought, earned or rewarded for a special event items and when the challenge is over you lose what you pay for or been rewarded and earned when the event is over or have the option to still buy the items. Afterwards. Players spending all this money just to lose items and I play regularly. And spend lost of money on this game not to receive rewards earned and not to be able to spend them on the special items offered when a event is over there should be extended time for players to spend the reward before losing all not to just not gain anything when the event end is a shame. This is something the inventor need to create an extension 1 day aftermath of a event completion, to be able to buy the item that you are trying to win or and spend what have been earned on the special items.
  • players spend a lot of money on this game so they should have the option to spend after an event is over it takes a lot of time and effort on this event where your focus is on the completion of the event so when the event ichallege is done so is everything else leaving no options so you lose what was in your possession sea glass, key, etc in there possession just lost all made won or rewArded these are issues all players state so you really need to make some changes before this came become appsolete of players 🤨
  • How is it you spend real money to gain product for the keys sea glass etc, whatever that is
    Bought, earned or rewarded for a special event items and when the challenge is over you lose what you pay for or been rewarded and earned when the event is over or have the option to still buy the items. Afterwards. Players spending all this money just to lose items and I play regularly. And spend lost of money on this game not to receive rewards earned and not to be able to spend them on the special items offered when a event is over there should be extended time for players to spend the reward before losing all not to just not gain anything when the event end is a shame. This is something the inventor need to create an extension 1 day aftermath of a event completion, to be able to buy the item that you are trying to win or and spend what have been earned on the special items.

players spend a lot of money on this game so they should have the option to spend after an event is over it takes a lot of time and effort on this event where your focus is on the completion of the event so when the event ichallege is done so is everything else leaving no options so you lose what was in your possession sea glass, key, etc in there possession just lost all made won or rewArded these are issues all players state so you really need to make some changes before this came become appsolete of players 🤨
    I would love to see the water drops shown under the section with trophies and stars etc. They really aren't items that you get every so often and it is a PITA to side scroll to the end of the section to see how many of the 20 allowed you have if you stockpile them! Thx!
    I agree. It would be a much better place to be able to see our water supply. 
  • Hello, I would like to know if it will ever be possible to extend my city to the airport, it seems such a waste of land and it would be great to use the land. Also I want to know why we can't use some of the decorations in the Enchanted Valley? 
    this inspiración is my friend hero Phong he loved decoración 😘👊 to 
    That’s amazing!  Thank you for sharing!  Did you know you can tag other members in the forum?  Just use the @Hero Phong
    Glory said:
    Could someone please tell me how to sell buildings and certain items that I’m no longer using in the Mobile App game?  The online game has a cash register above the items but I don’t see anything like that in the mobile one.  Thanks!!!!
     Unfortunately, this is not available in the mobile Version. 
    @Victoria'Sensual Poet Hall Beasley You can see the details to all the events and quests on the forum. That you would know all the details. You were able to save any extra keys that you obtained from your special buildings and save them for the next time keys are used in any event. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/special-events

Hello, I would like to know if it will ever be possible to extend my city to the airport, it seems such a waste of land and it would be great to use the land. Also I want to know why we can't use some of the decorations in the Enchanted Valley? 
    The developers are currently working on the mechanics for the city center.   We will have to wait and see what is their plan.  The enchanted Valley and the city centre are two different environments. Some decorations do not test well in the city centre but work well in the enchanted Valley and vice a versa. 
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    Hi Will,
    how can I get more land? 
    Hey Donna!  What level are you on, if you don’t mind me asking?  ❤️😎
  • I have just hit a wall, with building houses, to raise my population number.  The only houses available to build cost Game Bucks.  Now here is my problem.  It has taken me quite a while to accumulate the Game Bucks that I have, and I REFUSE to be forced to spend it on buildings, especially a building that I don’t want to buy.  So you need to give us more ways to get the Game Bucks.  I really love this game, but this having to buy buildings with GB and not being able to get it more easily is driving me crazy.  Give us GB when we finish a big goal, like building the Air Ship, Nessie, any of these multi level goals. We spend a lot of coins, you reward us with barely any.
    So I am stuck needing more people in my city.  It will be a Long time before my population increases, as I won’t be buying either of those ridiculously expensive houses to increase my population.

Come on guys! Some of us cannot afford to Buy Game Bucks and have to wait to accumulate them day by day.  It takes a long time to get them.  I am one of those people.  I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to buy any.
    Help us out and be more helpful with helping us to acquire them.  Please!  Thank you!
  • gostaria muito de ter minha city de volta, penso que alguém que não gosta de mim, me denunciaram, mas meu jogo é simples e eu amo. alguém pode me ajudar?

I have just hit a wall, with building houses, to raise my population number.  The only houses available to build cost Game Bucks.  Now here is my problem.  It has taken me quite a while to accumulate the Game Bucks that I have, and I REFUSE to be forced to spend it on buildings, especially a building that I don’t want to buy.  So you need to give us more ways to get the Game Bucks.  I really love this game, but this having to buy buildings with GB and not being able to get it more easily is driving me crazy.  Give us GB when we finish a big goal, like building the Air Ship, Nessie, any of these multi level goals. We spend a lot of coins, you reward us with barely any.
    So I am stuck needing more people in my city.  It will be a Long time before my population increases, as I won’t be buying either of those ridiculously expensive houses to increase my population.

Come on guys! Some of us cannot afford to Buy Game Bucks and have to wait to accumulate them day by day.  It takes a long time to get them.  I am one of those people.  I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to buy any.
    Help us out and be more helpful with helping us to acquire them.  Please!  Thank you!
    There are actually many ways to earn superbucks for free and as your progress through the game you will certainly have enough superbucks to buy all the buildings that you need. Please read our hints and tips section to learn all the ways to earn superbucks for free. Many advanced players are generating around 500 SB a month. The game is in balance, just takes time to progress. 
    gostaria muito de ter minha city de volta, penso que alguém que não gosta de mim, me denunciaram, mas meu jogo é simples e eu amo. alguém pode me ajudar?
    Por favor contate nossa equipe de suporte. Aqui está o link
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
  • So when does the train come in the Valley? I haven’t seen it yet.
  • Where do I find the hints and tips section?
    Where do I find the hints and tips section?
    It is under Super Chats. 😊
    So when does the train come in the Valley? I haven’t seen it yet.
    Hi there. Currently there is no train for the Valley. We are hoping one day it will come through. 
  • So when does the train come in the Valley? I haven’t seen it yet.
  • Hello, I am really not happy that when I reach a new level my energy is renewed but it only gives me what is left to the level I am at. For example I just passed a new level but because I was at the maximum of energy I didn't get any more energy points. I think that we should be given the equivalent amount of energy points that we are at on top of what we already have. 
    So when does the train come in the Valley? I haven’t seen it yet.
    Unfortunately, there is not yet a train in the valley. The developers are currently working on the mechanics of the city center. We hope, eventually there will be a train, however it is not currently being worked on.
    Hello, I am really not happy that when I reach a new level my energy is renewed but it only gives me what is left to the level I am at. For example I just passed a new level but because I was at the maximum of energy I didn't get any more energy points. I think that we should be given the equivalent amount of energy points that we are at on top of what we already have. 
    Actually, you can watch your energy points and your experience levels yourself. When you click on the level icon you will see how much experience you have until the next level. That was you can watch and use your energy accordingly. 

• Suggestion:  I don’t know about anyone else but I seem to collect a lot of unwanted items in the wheel spin.  I have a suggestion for future changes to the game.. we should be able to cash in our unwanted items that’s collected in our storage or do swaps with our Neighbors.  I seem to collect a lot of flowers, trees, statues, play equipment or campers and you can only use so much.  Try thinking out of the box and come up with different prizes because the wheel spin is starting to get boring.  :neutral:

Suggestion:  I don’t know about anyone else but I seem to collect a lot of unwanted items in the wheel spin.  I have a suggestion for future changes to the game.. we should be able to cash in our unwanted items that’s collected in our storage or do swaps with our Neighbors.  I seem to collect a lot of flowers, trees, statues, play equipment or campers and you can only use so much.  Try thinking out of the box and come up with different prizes because the wheel spin is starting to get boring.  :neutral:
    Hi there Susie. Can you please let us know what types of decorations you would like to see in the wheel? The developers asked the players a while ago and we haven’t gotten much of a response. Most of the items on the wheel cost SB in the shop, so please keep that in mind when you’re suggesting new items. Thank you so much. 
  • Annyelika HidalgoAnnyelika Hidalgo Annyelika HidalgoComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

This place is great put the lady liberty please consider open 😔
  • It would be nice if the roads had curves instead of all right angles.  Why do buildings have to be directly connected to road or sidewalk?  Many rural areas have dirt roads not paved ones, like a dirt road leads from a paved road to a house.  Also I noticed you can’t place the roads just anywhere.   I wanted to move a road one space over but you have to move it two because it takes two blocks or spaces across.  It should not matter where you place the road as long as there is room.  An 18 hole golf course added to the city would be nice—maybe a future quest.  With it you can make gulf carts as accessories.  A few new tree 🌲 and flower 🌺 designs would be nice since so many in the game look so similar or identical to each other and all you did was change the name and color.  Also make them available for coins, not bucks, especially since decorations don’t produce coins or goods.  Also should be able to place benches and traffic signs/signals on the sidewalk.  We should also have the ability to place small ponds in City Centre, not just the Valley.  Last, but not least, more land expansions.  Yes, I know you’re working on the expansions, you have been posting it for months.  Yes I read the developer interviews both 1 and 2.  In the meantime, I will go back to working on Statue of Liberty quest even though I have nowhere to put it.
    Those are some great suggestions @Karen White
    The idea behind Supercity is to have seasonal decorations that are dynamic and changing. This means always changing and remodifying and redecorating your city. You don’t have to have all of you buildings out on the board at once. In fact, all of you residences will hold their profit even while in storage. That means you only really need to take them out when they are needed for a quest. 
    As well, the decoration provide quite a significant amount of profit when they are placed close to a residence. 
  • Eu gosto muito do joguinho adoro mais da uma raiva porque as missões  começa  bem  depois tem que ter dinheiro pra poder completar ai nunca consigo ganhar nada porque  essa merda tem que ter dinheiro pra comprar as coisas que  pede na missão vcs poderiam  mudar isso 
    Eu gosto muito do joguinho adoro mais da uma raiva porque as missões  começa  bem  depois tem que ter dinheiro pra poder completar ai nunca consigo ganhar nada porque  essa merda tem que ter dinheiro pra comprar as coisas que  pede na missão vcs poderiam  mudar isso 
    Por favor, leia ou sugestões e dicas seção no formulário para saber todas as formas para ganhar superbucks de graça. O jogo está em equilíbrio com quantas superbucks você pode gerar para o custo do SB edifícios.
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Can I have this too?  See photo. It's still ongoing, was told it was going to be stopped when I asked before?
    [Correct me if I'm wrong]. 
    Can I have this too?  See photo. It's still ongoing, was told it was going to be stopped when I asked before?
    [Correct me if I'm wrong]. 
    The random regular quests that we have been testing will most likely be rolled out in the next update for all players. 😊
  • The one thing I find irritating is that it takes too long to finish one quest for the temporary gift. E g. The Overseas gift. You need 17 sunglasses wich takes you almost 2 to 3 days to complete. Here you loose to much valuable time to complete to whole quest.
    You can always skip a task with the skip card or the carbage can in the left corner
    Why are thee more totems on the picture than i get?
  • meiercmeierc meiercComments: 0
    Hi Neighbors 
    can someone tell me how to clear up the accident on the freeway? I would be so grateful!
  • Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    Because I have all stickers of city journal I just claimed all the prizes . The last one gives 4 skip boosters. Unfortunately I was already having 15 of them so I lost the new ones . I suggest that you can make the max number more higher or just added it without any limit. At least make it that we can know what's the prize so we can make room for it . Thank you 😊
    Because I have all stickers of city journal I just claimed all the prizes . The last one gives 4 skip boosters. Unfortunately I was already having 15 of them so I lost the new ones . I suggest that you can make the max number more higher or just added it without any limit. At least make it that we can know what's the prize so we can make room for it . Thank you 😊
    Thanks for your suggestion. I also suggested putting a hint somewhere (in groups) to let players know about the prize of boosters. Thank you for posting this here, as well. I also lost a couple as I was at 13. Now, I will try and keep it at 10, but I need more opportunities to use the booster, too. 😅 I will also make the suggestion to the team to increase booster amount. 
    @Cobi
    The picture is showing the same totem poles twice. The description on the side indicates what you will get with the One With the Wild sales pack. 
    @Cobi
    The picture is showing the same totem poles twice. The description on the side indicates what you will get with the One With the Wild sales pack. @Carlynbark thanks for you answer. 
  • olgaolga olgaComments: 1
    Hi dear Play Team,great job!!!
    I would like go have plants in more colours,
    second Idea night and day time
    third idea where is the witch cat?! 
    And please dont give such frustrated tasks with 94 shoes and so on,I begin to loose any power to Do anything.
    Best regards from Germany 

• Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    @Carlynbark a hint would be great too 👍 I'm going to use more too . Thank you for responding ☺ hope they take this suggestion into consideration .
  • Und schon wieder neue Quests ... aber wohin platzieren, wenn wir kein neues Land dazu kaufen können???? Es sind so  viel Aufgaben zu erledigen, dafür müssen alle Geschäfte usw. in der Stadt bleiben. 
    ABER ... ich liebe SuperCity (y) 
    Es ist soviel im Speicher ... Ich denke, ALLE Spieler wollen und brauchen mehr Land! 
    Und schon wieder neue Quests ... aber wohin platzieren, wenn wir kein neues Land dazu kaufen können???? Es sind so  viel Aufgaben zu erledigen, dafür müssen alle Geschäfte usw. in der Stadt bleiben. 
    ABER ... ich liebe SuperCity (y) 
    Es ist soviel im Speicher ... Ich denke, ALLE Spieler wollen und brauchen mehr Land! 
    Die Entwickler haben vorgeschlagen, dass jeder Spieler Ihre Stadt renovieren. Viele der Dekorationen sind saisonal und die Absicht war für SuperCity dynamisch und wechselnd zu sein.
  • What do you do with the keys you have?
  • Hello I want to get all the goods inside the friends game Please execute my order to enjoy your game and love it
    I buy boxes for the lovely summer fair stuff.
    Hello I want to get all the goods inside the friends game Please execute my order to enjoy your game and love it
    You can currently get Goods from your neighbours when you visit and click on their production buildings. 😉
    What do you do with the keys you have?
    You can use your keys to purchase the Prize Box or Colorful Prize Box in the Summer Fair. 
  • Jaja TangJaja Tang Jaja TangComments: 26
    I like Karen's suggestion regarding the curved roads. In the future, can we get white picket fences and more street lamp designs? 
    I'm loving this game so far. 

Thank you! 
  •  Why not get cut sugar in the city friends
    edited July 2018
     Why not get cut sugar in the city friends
      Please read the developers Q and A articles in the news section. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • Would it be possible to better organize our inventory of decorations instead of one long scroll of everything? Also, why can’t we store businesses or move them from city center to enchanted valley or vice versa? Thx. 
    Would it be possible to better organize our inventory of decorations instead of one long scroll of everything? Also, why can’t we store businesses or move them from city center to enchanted valley or vice versa? Thx. 
    That is a great suggestion and one I’ve made a couple times. If it was sorted the same way the Shop is sorted it would work very well. 
    You actually can put your businesses in storage but they need to be empty first. So, click on the coin and collect the profit, then before putting Goods in, go to your edit mode, click on the building and you will see the storage box is available to you. 
  • Im wait for the fair event I’m no have to much but I’m try collect more in this event i loved the event fair is very beautiful 😍👍
    Im wait for the fair event I’m no have to much but I’m try collect more in this event i loved the event fair is very beautiful 😍👍
    Thank you so much for letting us know!  We are very glad you’re enjoying the event! Good luck!
  • I would love some more basic decorations. I’m always trying to figure out more design ideas cause I like to change my town up. Some dirt roads/ pathway would be great( whoever suggested it). Also the curving roads and a curve piece you could use with the sidewalk and dirt road/pathway. Also maybe add a smooth texture sidewalk. Just a different option than using the same old grey cobble. I would like to have a different type of wood fence, like you would see on a farm or ranch. I would love to make a farm area but I don’t like the fence options. A farm theme would be absolutely amazing!!! Thanks in advance!! 
    I have this a few hours, did you know?

Cobi said:

Can you please try to delete and reinstall your game?  I had this a couple days ago and reinstalling worked for me. Let me know if you need further assistance. 😊
    Cobi said:

Can you please try to delete and reinstall your game?  I had this a couple days ago and reinstalling worked for me. Let me know if you need further assistance. 😊
    No its the same, first by 97% and now 44%.😭
    Cobi said:
    Cobi said:

Thank you. I have sent your information to my supervisor.  
    Cobi said:
    Cobi said:

Can you please check your game now?  Thanks. 
    I try it. I deleted and er-install the game. Dont workt. 
    But @Breda was helping me and i starten to play 22 hour again. She said it came From the banner in the biginning. I must click 2 too 5 times before its gone.  I have the banner and must also click 4-5 times bef0re he is gone.
    @Cobi
    The most important part is that you are able to play. 😊I know these pop-ups are annoying,🤨 the team is working on fixing it.❤️
  • It is asking for products that can only come from expensive buildings. I can not co.pleye tasks. Same for fire station
    Hoi @Carlynbark, can you tell me if we hold the keys after the summer fair?
    I’m sorry to post this on here. But can someone delete the CNN47 posts? It’s annoying to see numerous of those displayed.
    thank you!!! 
    Cobi said:
    Yes. Keys are now part of the game. We should see them show up in our Inventory eventually. 
  • Carlynbark said:
    I want any items for example I want to get a hat from my friends town
    Hello I want to get all the goods inside the friends game Please execute my order to enjoy your game and love it
    You can currently get Goods from your neighbours when you visit and click on their production buildings. 😉

It is asking for products that can only come from expensive buildings. I can not co.pleye tasks. Same for fire station
    It takes time to progress through the game to a point where you are generating enough Superbucks to be able to purchase the all the building you need for quests. Please read our Hints and Tips section. 😊
    Jaja Tang said:
    I’m sorry to post this on here. But can someone delete the CNN47 posts? It’s annoying to see numerous of those displayed.
    thank you!!! 
    Done!  ☺️ Thank you so much! 

• This place is great put the lady liberty please consider open 😔
    THIS WOULD BE SO WONDERFUL! 😍
  • I know this question has been raised countless times before, but no results ever seem to come. Are there any plans to expand the land in City Center? We keep getting new buildings and special events with really awesome sights, but we have no where to put them! And I’m only level 44! Some of us like to actually decorate our cities instead of smashing all our buildings together in one big heap. It takes space. Massive space. Is there any resolve to this? I even opened Enchanted Valley early and don’t use it for anything but excess shops so they’re already ready to collect from when quests come along. I want to build my city!
    edited July 2018
    I know this question has been raised countless times before, but no results ever seem to come. Are there any plans to expand the land in City Center? We keep getting new buildings and special events with really awesome sights, but we have no where to put them! And I’m only level 44! Some of us like to actually decorate our cities instead of smashing all our buildings together in one big heap. It takes space. Massive space. Is there any resolve to this? I even opened Enchanted Valley early and don’t use it for anything but excess shops so they’re already ready to collect from when quests come along. I want to build my city!

The developers have advised that they are not currently working on adding more land. Players should redecorate their cities. All of the Residents and many of the buildings can be put into storage and do not lose their profits. The idea behind Supercity is that it is dynamic and changing. Many of the buildings and decorations we add are seasonal. You can take a look at your neighbours cities for some ideas.

This place is great put the lady liberty please consider open 😔
    THIS WOULD BE SO WONDERFUL! 😍
    This island is reserved for something else! 😉
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    Please bring back The London Concert Hall please and offer The Sydney A Opera House please
    Cobi said:
    Yes. Keys are now part of the game. We should see them show up in our Inventory eventually. 
    Thanks, that very nice. 😍🔑👍
  • Jillicious73Jillicious73 Jillicious73Comments: 0
    edited July 2018
    When is there going to be more quests to play?
    Please bring back The London Concert Hall please and offer The Sydney A Opera House please
    Thank you for your suggestions!  The developers are currently experimenting with another way to bring The London Concert Hall to Supercity.  Stay tuned!   The Sydney Opera House in the PC game is only stable in Sands. We may be waiting a while for this building to appear. 
    When is there going to be more quests to play?
    There will be something new within a few days!  😉
    Hello!

If possible, can we get hay bales and more fence and street lamp designs? 
    I love to move my stuff around and would love more variety in decorative items. 

Thanks much!
    Is there a another way to acquire the skip bonus tickets? 

Thanks
    Jaja Tang said:
    Is there a another way to acquire the skip bonus tickets? 

Thanks
    Skip Task Boosters can be received:
    • as a reward for some of our special events 
    • in the contests held by our community
  • I have a suggestion that should be added by a button in the cities of friends to let friends know what they need from the help