Enlightening Lecture / aka Petting Zoo (15.06.18)

42 Comments·Started 15 June 2018 09:00 AM
 New quest: Enlightening Lecture! 
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

That's how inspiration works ;) After John's school lecture it's decided to build a petting zoo in the city!
Help Carolina and other citizens get this done, Mayor!

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Available to start for level 15+ players.

Lasts till June, 27 13:00 UTC (9:00 EST) for all the players.

Rewards

To receive the rewards, you need to collect Paw tokens.

There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:

• Reward 1: 10 Paw tokens collected: 3,500 coins, 250 goods, 3 Cupcakes (one Cupcake = 10 energy);

• Reward 2: 40 Paw tokens collected: Balloon stall, 7 Cupcakes;

• Reward 3: 100 Paw tokens collected: Veterinary clinic;

• Reward 4: 180 Paw tokens collected: 25 pearls, 10 Cupcakes;

• Reward 5: 300 Paw tokens collected: Petting Zoo (3,500 coins, 2-4 energy, 3-5 pearls every 24 hours; requires 7x7 squares; can be placed in any location except the Snow Plateau).

After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

1. Extra reward 1: more +70 Paw tokens collected — 12,500 coins, 3 Cupcakes;

2. Extra reward 2: more +50 Paw tokens collected — 400 goods, 7 Cupcakes;

3. Extra reward 3: more +80 Paw tokens collected — 15 pearls, 10 Cupcakes;

4. and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

How to collect Paw tokens

You can get Paw tokens helping citizens in your city.

Helping one citizen you can get 2, 3 or 5 tokens (the number is shown in the offer window).

As usual, you can finish a task with superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the fewer items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.

Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with superbucks.

There is a 2-hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.

If you don't wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with superbucks.

Rating

All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.

Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all :)

You need to collect at least 10 Paw tokens to take part in Rating competition.

After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: Animal Lover Gold Cup + 50 superbucks + 50 pearls;

• 2nd place: Animal Lover Silver Cup + 30 superbucks + 30 pearls;

• 3rd place: Animal Lover Bronze Cup + 20 superbucks + 25 pearls;

• 4-6th places: 15 superbucks + 20 pearls;

• 7-10th places: 10 superbucks + 20 pearls;

• 11-15th places: 5 superbucks + 20 pearls;

• 16-20th places: 20 pearls;

• 21-25th places: 15 pearls.

• Issa SiaIssa Sia Issa SiaComments: 2
    Why do I have a neighbor in my group for 3 consecutive games already? I don't think it is right to compete with my neighbor, I already complained about this but SC doesn't seem to be listening!
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    ı dont like ; extra rewards... again no sberbusks and only 1 reward pearls , every 3 reward... 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1333 Super Moderator
    Issa Sia said:
    Why do I have a neighbor in my group for 3 consecutive games already? I don't think it is right to compete with my neighbor, I already complained about this but SC doesn't seem to be listening!
    @Issa just as i told you on the fan page, the groups are based on a players levels and are grouped accordingly. So sure you may have some that keep being in your group because they are around the same level as you are :) 

• estos juegos asi son interesantes,,me gustaria que la casa del alcalde diera sus villetes en su tiempo,,de lo demas no me quejo de nada todo esta bien y es un juego  gracias por los premios quedan---
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1333 Super Moderator
    estos juegos asi son interesantes,,me gustaria que la casa del alcalde diera sus villetes en su tiempo,,de lo demas no me quejo de nada todo esta bien y es un juego  gracias por los premios quedan---
    The mayor's drops randomly so it is not 100%. You can ask your neighbor to speed it up for a better chance :) 

Hi ya do we need to complete this goal as I have already got hardly any space left on my city 
    You don't have to do any quests that you wish not to do. 

coins ... goods ... cupcakes ... none of these extra rewards motivate me (and many others) to continue after the main prize is won ...  superbucks would  B) 
    You can get superbucks for placing in the top spots of the ratings if you wish to continue to play after you get the main reward. 

ı dont like ; extra rewards... again no sberbusks and only 1 reward pearls , every 3 reward... 
    Atilla again, that is your choice to continue after you get the main reward. You can get superbucks for placing in the top of the ratings if you wish. If not, that is ok :) 

• sandrapuckettsandrapuckett Freshly on the board sandrapuckettComments: 4
    i don't know why this started happening to me sense the new quest started, but i stocked some buildings after i harvest them, and after leaving when i returned i had to stocked them again, plus i harvested some farm crops and replanted them, but they didnt grow and i had to replant them again. now if a quest wasnt going on it wouldnt be that big a deal, but sense it is its stealing my time, coins and goods having to restock and replant twice, not to mention slowing me down on the quest ratings, so not fair.
    edited June 2018
    i don't know why this started happening to me sense the new quest started, but i stocked some buildings after i harvest them, and after leaving when i returned i had to stocked them again, plus i harvested some farm crops and replanted them, but they didnt grow and i had to replant them again. now if a quest wasnt going on it wouldnt be that big a deal, but sense it is its stealing my time, coins and goods having to restock and replant twice, not to mention slowing me down on the quest ratings, so not fair.
    @sandrapuckett make sure that you clear your history, cache and cookies in your browser everyday. When these get full they do not allow pages to work properly. You may contact support about this as well. 

• Teri MorkunasTeri Morkunas Freshly on the board Teri MorkunasComments: 5
    Can you please stop with the random Quest.  I absolutely hate them.  I am to the point of quitting the game because of this.  As I have said before, If I want to play bingo i would play bingo.  

• Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    Thank you for another charming addition to our cities! Your art team is wonderful. I do hope the colors of the zoo will be identical to this illustration. (I was disappointed to see the stable was not as rich in color, and the recently offered structure with shiny "globes" looked much better (shinier, more reflective) in the illustration than it does in my neighbors' cities.  :(  ) Also, thank you for the arrangement of the teams, by level and activity! :)
  • kimrkimr kimrComments: 3
    Don't think this quest is fair i don't have an ice cream parlour nor a florist and don't intend to spend money to get them so therefore unable to take part properly 
  • kimrkimr kimrComments: 3
    Have just discovered i can decline a quest so all ok now 
    Can you please stop with the random Quest.  I absolutely hate them.  I am to the point of quitting the game because of this.  As I have said before, If I want to play bingo i would play bingo.  

The random quests are here to stay actually along with other quest types that the game offers. 

• Jan DavidJan David Jan DavidComments: 3
    I finished this quest got my petty Zoo and ended up in first place on the ratings. Do I have to continue on to keep the 1st place prize. I thought I'd get it when I got my zoo.  I really don't need more energy, I have over 65000 now. I think it would be fair to get it when you win the zoo. I mean the rating should stop there. ??????
    Jan David said:
    I finished this quest got my petty Zoo and ended up in first place on the ratings. Do I have to continue on to keep the 1st place prize. I thought I'd get it when I got my zoo.  I really don't need more energy, I have over 65000 now. I think it would be fair to get it when you win the zoo. I mean the rating should stop there. ??????
    @JanDavid you will see a timer on the quest icon that is when the ratings and the quest will end. When the quest ends then the rating prizes will be given out. To keep your top spot in the ratings you will need to continue to play until the timer is over. If you have a look at the description of the quest all the information is there for you to read :) 

• me gustaria que los objetos que dan perlas o dieran mas productos o duraran menos tiempo, porque duran mucho en volver a producir y dan una sola perla, y que el tiempo entre cada mision durara menos tiempo a dos horas, y que los premios despues de obtener el regalo principal dieran mas perlas u casas o billar, bar, cines, centro comercial, sushies, o asi, gracias por la oportunidad de expresar nuestras ideas, felicidades por el juego
  • 26 jewerlyshop, 25 beachshop, 21shoppingcenter etc etc. soory but this is to much and not nice to play anymore
  • I want to know how my top player (at 300 paws) was overtaken by somebody  (397 paws) who wasn't even in out group in a 8 hour period. I can't compete for top place in these quests because of things like this that go on. 
    I want to know how my top player (at 300 paws) was overtaken by somebody  (397 paws) who wasn't even in out group in a 8 hour period. I can't compete for top place in these quests because of things like this that go on. 
    @vicky83341 just as the quest description says "All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity."

So just because someone started late doesn't mean that cant compete, they may have more time to spend on the computer or they may spend their superbucks to skip parts or wait times and that is ok 

Chico said:
    26 jewerlyshop, 25 beachshop, 21shoppingcenter etc etc. soory but this is to much and not nice to play anymore
    @Chico if you don't have that many just ask your neighbors to speed them up for you as each neighbor knocks off 1/2 an hour of each building they click on :) 

• I'm level 61 and not on other lands yet. I have 129 points and now every one that comes up has requests for other lands. I keep dumping them but it looks like I won't get any further with this quest. I had to trash 3 today because of this. I wish SC would think about people like me who haven't opened other lands yet. I wouldn't mind if I had to dump once in a while but now it's every time I open a new one. That's every 2 hours on all 3 . I worked hard to get this far just to be shut down now so close to the 3rd prize.
    I'm level 61 and not on other lands yet. I have 129 points and now every one that comes up has requests for other lands. I keep dumping them but it looks like I won't get any further with this quest. I had to trash 3 today because of this. I wish SC would think about people like me who haven't opened other lands yet. I wouldn't mind if I had to dump once in a while but now it's every time I open a new one. That's every 2 hours on all 3 . I worked hard to get this far just to be shut down now so close to the 3rd prize.
    @kittyjoy22 if you are a low-level player you will need to do ALL of the to-do list quests first. Those are the beginner quests and those have you open all lands and all quests inside them. Once you finish all those then the new quests will be much easier for you. Everyone had to start on level one and everyone had to do the to-do list first. Don't worry about the new quests until you finish the to-do list. Most quests will repeat sooner or later so just focus on the to-do list first and get all your lands open and all the quests in those lands done as you will need those for the new quests :) Good luck in your gaming :)

• racingmanjramp88racingmanjramp88 Freshly on the board racingmanjramp88Comments: 2
    I do agree the petting zoo quest is getting ridiculous. Playkot I think you are going to see players quit over this quest. And yes I know we don't have to do them. This use to be a fun game but not anymore. One of my task the other day asked for Rowan Sprig from House with Waterwheel. It asked for 5 I have 4 which everything is always 1 or 2 more than what you have. Anyways that was with John for 3 points. Two minutes later I get a task for the professor and guess what 5 Rowan Sprig. Then had air conditioner from the beach resort, 4 hours later got it again. Come on now that takes 24 hours. And yes I know you can trash them but only get to be online couple hours a day so trashing them is not a choice for me. Tonight got 21 shells from jewelry which takes 5 hours I have 6 so even with speed-up would be 3 collecting. I just think you need to stop and think before you continue these random quests. Wake up playkot and listen to the players. A team quest once a month or every two months would be ok. 
  • estuve un par de días en el puesto número 3 de clasificación. luego el juego empezó a repetir en todas las misiones 3 cosas,(yeti -complejo de playa y mariscos) como si fuese que no hay muchas otras  atracciones para pedir... Es así que hace dos días estoy estancada en el juego y no pude avanzar más. Antes cuando uno rechazaba era porque había posibilidad de que pida cosas distintas. Así  no vale la pena perder tanto tiempo en el juego.
  • Je voudrais savoir pourquoi je ne reçois pas les  400 goods  quand j'ai fini la récompense # 10
  • Im wondering how a person got on Saturday with 280 points late in the event and past everyone else highest everyone else is 175.  Was this person added later or was there some cheating going on?

Im wondering how a person got on Saturday with 280 points late in the event and past everyone else highest everyone else is 175.  Was this person added later or was there some cheating going on?
    @GregoryBWiederhold i would like to forward you to the top of the page where it describes about the ratings.

All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.

Je voudrais savoir pourquoi je ne reçois pas les  400 goods  quand j'ai fini la récompense # 10
    Please contact our support department at the top of your game in the help center if you think something is not right with the game. 

• Mi tiempo se esta agotando, para conseguir el ZOO, emplee muchas horas y no voy a poder terminarlo ,,,, no comprendo porque tantas  horas pidiendo lo mismo en las pruebas... que pena
    Mi tiempo se esta agotando, para conseguir el ZOO, emplee muchas horas y no voy a poder terminarlo ,,,, no comprendo porque tantas  horas pidiendo lo mismo en las pruebas... que pena
    Lamento escuchar que, con un poco de suerte, si se ofrece nuevamente en el futuro, tendrá lo que necesita para completarlo en ese momento.

• I am so disgusted with this quest I have played day and night, only to get to only 1 day 19 hours all the levels except the last to see that i STILL need 120 points to get the petting zoo, I have wasted all these days, time and resources only to not get the petting zoo!!!! I don't have unlimited moneys to buy super bucks to pass all the levels, you ask way too much on the amount we need to get then having to wait 2 hours to go to the next levels. Very unhappy on this as it would have been a great addition to my zoo.
  • Hi Administration...From my understanding we are grouped with non-friend/non-neighbor players with similar levels as ours. There is a player, Tom L. Lantagne, who is at Level 156 in our group. I am not sure he has always been in our group but he came to my attention today because he is in the #2 spot in the group. I know he has not been in that spot, nor the top four spots in the past 4 days. No one else in our group is close to Level 156. With the exception of three others at, Level 118, Level 116 and Level 92 everyone is at a level between 76 and 86. My concern is that he is wrongfully in our group. Could you please check on this and respond? Thanks. The others out of the range of our group level members are: Burton Adder, Level 118, Flipo Con Flos, Level 116 and Rocky Marciano, Level 92. Thanks again. We want to see things being played out fairly.
    Hi Administration...From my understanding we are grouped with non-friend/non-neighbor players with similar levels as ours. There is a player, Tom L. Lantagne, who is at Level 156 in our group. I am not sure he has always been in our group but he came to my attention today because he is in the #2 spot in the group. I know he has not been in that spot, nor the top four spots in the past 4 days. No one else in our group is close to Level 156. With the exception of three others at, Level 118, Level 116 and Level 92 everyone is at a level between 76 and 86. My concern is that he is wrongfully in our group. Could you please check on this and respond? Thanks. The others out of the range of our group level members are: Burton Adder, Level 118, Flipo Con Flos, Level 116 and Rocky Marciano, Level 92. Thanks again. We want to see things being played out fairly.
    All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.

• Jenn...Are you saying someone at level 156 are intentionally put with people at levels 70's and 80's. (He's at level 156.) That seems to be unfair. Why is he the only person at that level with our group. I would think there would be more people in our group at the 150 level if that was the case. In the future I hope this doesn't happen anymore. It can be discouraging to others at lower levels. He is at an unfair advantage in so many ways such as more needed buildings already built, more required quests already completed, and more needed buildings already purchased thus making the game easier for him than us who are over 70 levels lower than him. When I am at level 156 I'm sure I will have a lot more completed quests and buildings to work with. And from my understanding people at higher levels have more difficults tasks...so that is where he should be. I really love this game and the nice buildings we get, but please let's be fair to all as much as possible. Thank you.
  • thebabynursethebabynurse Freshly on the board thebabynurseComments: 2
    I can't believe I have been playing this game since it started, have spent hundreds of SuperBucks, I'm in third place, and I have to get 119 tokens in one day and three hours. I would say it's nearly impossible. What a waste of time and money. Sorry to complain, but I hadn't been playing in a long time and thought I'd start up again. Forget it. I'm done. Love you all. Have fun!!!
  • thebabynursethebabynurse Freshly on the board thebabynurseComments: 2
    I am so disgusted with this quest I have played day and night, only to get to only 1 day 19 hours all the levels except the last to see that i STILL need 120 points to get the petting zoo, I have wasted all these days, time and resources only to not get the petting zoo!!!! I don't have unlimited moneys to buy super bucks to pass all the levels, you ask way too much on the amount we need to get then having to wait 2 hours to go to the next levels. Very unhappy on this as it would have been a great addition to my zoo. 
    Sounds like we are in exactly the same boat, Vikki. It is very discouraging. I had stopped playing for months and thought I'd take a stab at getting back in the game. What a mistake. Take care.

• Silvia Favale SuperCity estoy decepcionada con el juego. como conté anteriormente, estuve dos días clasificada en 3º lugar, después empezó a repetir misiones con yeti, playa y marisquería, que son cosas que tengo sin terminar aún. Hoy que me faltan solo 7 puntos para llegar a 300, me pide cosas de más horas de las que quedan para terminar , recién era la última oportunidad y volvió a pedir Yeti, y me pide 10 cosas para pedir a vecinos . Es imposible llegar a reunirlas ya que mucha gente se canso y dejó de jugar y no las envían. Yo lo tomo como un juego, no quiero tener que jugar con dinero real. Estoy enojada.
    Jenn...Are you saying someone at level 156 are intentionally put with people at levels 70's and 80's. (He's at level 156.) That seems to be unfair. Why is he the only person at that level with our group. I would think there would be more people in our group at the 150 level if that was the case. In the future I hope this doesn't happen anymore. It can be discouraging to others at lower levels. He is at an unfair advantage in so many ways such as more needed buildings already built, more required quests already completed, and more needed buildings already purchased thus making the game easier for him than us who are over 70 levels lower than him. When I am at level 156 I'm sure I will have a lot more completed quests and buildings to work with. And from my understanding people at higher levels have more difficults tasks...so that is where he should be. I really love this game and the nice buildings we get, but please let's be fair to all as much as possible. Thank you.
    I have forwarded your concern to the team :)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!