Geyser Park: Stage 1—Wild Geyser Park (high level constant quest)

30 Comments·Started 26 June 2018 01:29 PM
New constant quest: Wild Geyser Park!
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

SuperCity citizens and Lee the ecologist are excited to make this Snow Plateau area into a beautiful tourist place :)

Wild Geyser Park is the first stage of Geyser Park construction. This quest is constant (no timers at all) and calculated for high level players. Some upgraded buildings are required, but again, there's no need to rush: there are no timers :)

Comments

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 173 ✭✭✭
  • Tracy WigginsTracy Wiggins Freshly on the board Tracy WigginsComments: 11
  • Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 32 ✭✭
    The Geyser Park is a beautiful site!!   :)
  • Linda LangLinda Lang Linda LangComments: 1
    Looks good. With no timers I can relax and take my time and the new park looks beautiful.
  • Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thank you, thank you! WOW! Looks amazing! And no timers - Hurrah! Can't wait for the renovation later! I often toy with the idea of starting/returning to other city games. Right now I'm thinking, Who needs them?? ;) <3 P.S. I'm half-Korean and I think I'm related to Lee. Don't tell me otherwise! ;) ;)
  • DonnaHDonnaH DonnaHComments: 5
    Thank you for labeling this a higher level quest !! That makes a big difference in what I chose to attempt !!! It is appreciated !! 
  • Priscila RochaPriscila Rocha Freshly on the board Priscila RochaComments: 1
    I loved ... I am already using the updates and putting my geyser park in formation .... Loving every day more this game.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    So happy to see all of you players enjoying this quest, happy gaming ;) 

• sandrapuckettsandrapuckett Freshly on the board sandrapuckettComments: 4
    This is going to take a very long time to finish especially sense its going to take a very long time upgrading all these buildings when we have to collect items from the lighthouse, the press and other 6 hour and longer to harvest buildings, but looks like fun even though its going to be a challenge and im sure very aggravating at times.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    This is going to take a very long time to finish especially sense its going to take a very long time upgrading all these buildings when we have to collect items from the lighthouse, the press and other 6 hour and longer to harvest buildings, but looks like fun even though its going to be a challenge and im sure very aggravating at times.
    @sandrapuckett yes this is a long ongoing quest, it is not meant to be finished in one day. Take your time as there are no time limits at all. :) 

• Kristie Jae ShortenKristie Jae Shorten Forum Dweller Kristie Jae ShortenComments: 12
    WOW!!! Woohoo how exciting! It looks amazing! Yes this will take a while, but thank god for no timers!!! Also, I have noticed lately that some buildings (Press Center, Hat Boutique and others) have been dropping items that, at the time, have NOT been needed for either quests or Bingo. Which is AWESOME, because it means I can stock up for when I DO need them! So thanks and keep it up SC! <3
  • Dorona LedermanDorona Lederman Freshly on the board Dorona LedermanComments: 1
    Love it, thank you for not making it a timed quest, great for us working folks.  
  • Finally! A quest I'll be able to finish! All those quests that I could never complete because of work and my kids' activities were getting frustrating. Glad to have something that won't time out and disappear before I get half way through! :)
    Thank you SC.  SC what happens when we finish this part?????
    Stage 2 and Stage 3 (Renovated Geyser Park and Modern Geyser Park) will be available later, we’ll announce it on the official Page 

• Finally a real Hard Core Quest! :-) Well done!! 
    Chico said:
    Finally a real Hard Core Quest! :-) Well done!! 
    Glad to hear you are enjoying this quest, @Chico ;

• Love this quest and the new buildings one.  It's so nice to be able to take your time and enjoy the process.  I'm looking forward to finishing it but definitely taking my time.  Thanks so much.  You guys are awesome :)
  • caramelblessedcaramelblessed Freshly on the board caramelblessedComments: 1
    I am loving this new quest especially the fact the we can keep our upgraded buildings together. This makes it so much easier to figure out which are regular buildings and which are the upgraded ones. I really like this because the differences are so subtle that you could almost click the wrong building for whatever quest you are doing. But I have questions:  Will we see actual changes to the geyser during this quest or will that not happen until later down the line?
    Love this quest and the new buildings one.  It's so nice to be able to take your time and enjoy the process.  I'm looking forward to finishing it but definitely taking my time.  Thanks so much.  You guys are awesome :)
    @SueRabidouxDumas glad to hear you are enjoying the quest :)

I am loving this new quest especially the fact the we can keep our upgraded buildings together. This makes it so much easier to figure out which are regular buildings and which are the upgraded ones. I really like this because the differences are so subtle that you could almost click the wrong building for whatever quest you are doing. But I have questions:  Will we see actual changes to the geyser during this quest or will that not happen until later down the line?
    @caramelblessed Please have a look at the quest description for the geyser, it tells all about how it will work ;) 

• Kristie Jae ShortenKristie Jae Shorten Forum Dweller Kristie Jae ShortenComments: 12
    edited July 2018
    Jenn,

I have read the description above, and it doesn't answer my question: As we complete each step of the quest, will there be a noticeable change in appearance of the Park? I seem to recall when doing the mountain hotel quest, among many others, that when you completed each step another part of the building was built...
    Jenn,

I have read the description above, and it doesn't answer my question: As we complete each step of the quest, will there be a noticeable change in appearance of the Park? I seem to recall when doing the mountain hotel quest, among many others, that when you completed each step another part of the building was built...
    Yes you will see changes in it :) 

•  Hi SuperCity!!! The Wild Geyser Park IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! KUDOS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM esp. the art/graphics department. BUT it would even be MORE awesome IF: 1) it also yielded energy units with the profits AND 2) completing it would allow us to buy property EVEN if it were just all the lot immediately after or beside the railway track. As it is, we need to wait for the completion of the MODERN Geyser Park before we can buy any property... I think you can design it so that you allow us land purchase after completion of each stage considering how laborious the first stage is. I'm guessing the latter 2 are more so. For your kind consideration. Many thanks!!
     Hi SuperCity!!! The Wild Geyser Park IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! KUDOS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM esp. the art/graphics department. BUT it would even be MORE awesome IF: 1) it also yielded energy units with the profits AND 2) completing it would allow us to buy property EVEN if it were just all the lot immediately after or beside the railway track. As it is, we need to wait for the completion of the MODERN Geyser Park before we can buy any property... I think you can design it so that you allow us land purchase after completion of each stage considering how laborious the first stage is. I'm guessing the latter 2 are more so. For your kind consideration. Many thanks!!
    @Winnie Cruz-Martinez so happy that you love it as much as we do! :) Please stay tuned for the 2nd and 3rd parts to the geyser to see what they will give ;) 

I agree Winnie Cruz-Martinez - have to wait till completely done to buy more land in that area, need it so badly, so much stuff for that area is in storage and inventory.....prob take forever to complete it.
    The developers are aware of how badly players need land, however, it just takes time :( but that is why with the new upgrades you can place them together so it saves space...