MINIGOLF COURSE: TEAM EVENT (08/20/18)

113 Comments·Started 20 August 2018 03:16 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 216 Community Manager
What could be better than a nice game of minigolf with your friends, on a warm summer's day?😁
Mayors, we invite you all to form teams for our new team event: Minigolf course!

Play now: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 216 Community Manager
    edited September 2018

TEAM EVENT: MINIGOLF COURSE

What is this team event about?

During this team, event players cooperate in teams and complete tasks to reach the common goal.  Each team’s goal is collecting Golf Balls and receiving gifts for them.

The main prize is the Minigolf course (3,600 coins, 2-4 energy, 3-5 pearls/candies every 20 hours, size 10x10).

This event is available to start for level 15+ players.

The event is divided into 2 stages: team formation and tasks completing. A team can have only 1 player but it is absolutely necessary to form a team in order to participate.

What is different from other previous team events?

For receiving the main prize:

-The team must gather no less than 400 golf balls

-Every player must gather at least 50 golf balls for the team, in order to receive the prize.
    ~ Whoever does not have at least 50 golf balls then that person/s will not get the prize. Only the players who have at least 50 golf balls will get the prize.

⁉️ AN EXAMPLE: YOUR TEAM GETS 400 GOLF BALLS BUT SOME PLAYERS DONT HAVE 50 GOLF BALLS YET,
    THEY WON'T GET THE MINI GOLF COURSE UNTIL THEY GET THEIR 50 GOLF BALLS. EVEN IF THE TEAM ALREADY HAD GOTTEN THE MAIN PRIZE, ONCE YOU GET 50 GOLF BALLS THEN YOU WILL ALSO GET THE MAIN PRIZE. 

Each player receives the intermediate gifts for the golf balls personally collected, not for those collected by the team. Players will receive gifts according to the work they did themselves!

Instead of a global rating, we will have teams’ rating. However, you will not be able to see all the teams in the competition, just the ones that are similar to yours in terms of level and activity.

Stage 1: Team formation

Team building lasts till August, 24 9:00 UTC (5:00 EST): this is the time when Stage 2 (tasks completing) will start.

You can either create your own team (you become a captain) or join another team by sending a request first:

If you create your own team, you can send invitations to your friends and accept or decline other players’ requests:

– Choose wisely who you accept: once a player joins, you can’t remove them from the team (but a player can leave your team on their own: read below about it);

– You can log out from your own team, but you need to appoint a new captain from your team members:

– Once your team is full (5/5 members), all the pending requests will be denied.

If you send a request to another team, you should wait for acceptance or rejection from a team’s Captain.

You can send up to 5 requests at a time (it means you can have up to 5 unanswered requests at a time).

You can call off your request if a Captain hasn’t considered it yet.

If you sent several requests, you would join the team which accepted you first.

You can leave a team and keep looking for another one, but not later than August, 23 9:00 UTC (5:00 EST) – 24 hours before Stage 2 starts.

Stage 2: Tasks completing

Stage 2 starts on August, 24 9:00 am UTC (5:00 am EST) and lasts till September, 7, 14:00 pm UTC (10:00am EST).

To receive the main award, players collect Golf Balls: 1 for each completed quest - (one ball for helping one character, every quest consists of 3 tasks) and fill in the overall progress bar.

The number of required balls is calculated for the maximum number of participants in the team. Intermediate awards players receive for personally earned points. 

There are also on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the Minigolf course.

• Reward 1: 5 Golf Balls collected: 250 goods, 12,000 coins;

• Reward 2: 15 Golf Balls collected: Golf Fountain, 45 energy;

• Reward 3: 30 Golf Balls collected: 5 superbucks, Golf player (size 1x2);

• Reward 4: 50 Golf Balls collected: Minigolf player (size 4x4);

• Reward 5: 80 Golf Balls collected: Fruit market.

The main prize is the Minigolf course (3,600 coins, 2-4 energy, 3-5 pearls/candies every 20 hours, size 10x10). Please keep in mind that, in order to receive the main prize:

1. The team must gather no less than 400 golf balls

2. Every player must gather at least 50 golf balls for the team, in order to receive the prize

Example: If you collected only 50 golf balls and your team collected 400, you will receive the Minigolf course, but if you want to get the Fruit market as well, you need to collect at least 80 golf balls.

After receiving the Minigolf course, your team can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

1. Extra reward 1: 20 more Golf Balls: 3 packs of 45 energy.

2. Extra reward 2: 15 more Golf Balls: 300 goods;

3. Extra reward 3: 20 more Golf Balls: 5 superbucks, 20,000 coins.

4. and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

Team Rating

In the ratings tab you can see:

☑️ your friends’ teams: however this tab is just for checking in on your friends’ progress, it is not a competition and there will be no prize for the order listed there.

☑️general rating of teams: for this rating list the teams will receive rewards, so pay attention to this list if you are interested in getting rewards for the rating position!

Note:  You will not be able to see all the teams in the competition, this is not a global rating, you will see just the ones that are similar to yours in terms of level and activity and you will be competing against them.

To receive the rating prize, each player must gather at least 50 golf balls for the team.

1st place: Gold Golf Cup: gives 5-7 superbucks and 5-7 seasonal currency every 24 hours (will last 16 days from the time of placement in the city. )

— 2nd place: Silver Golf Cup: gives 4-6 superbucks and 4-6 seasonal currency every 24 hours  (will last 16 days from the time of placement in the city. )

— 3rd place: Bronze Gold Cup: gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 seasonal currency every 24 hours  (will last 16 days from the time of placement in the city. )

— 4-6 places: 30 superbucks, 30 candies;

— 7-10 places: 15 superbucks, 30 candies;

— 11-15 places: 10 superbucks, 30 candies;

— 16-20 places: 40 candies;

— 21-25 places: 30 candies.

• Where do you find these tasks?
  • Looking forward to see how this game rewards the teams and individuals on the team. Happy game of golf to my team... :)  and to everyone else who is participating in the game.. 
  • Penny FlemingPenny Fleming Freshly on the board Penny FlemingComments: 3
    Hey !   I suggested a mini golf course !!    Love it !
  • Louise A FoxLouise A Fox Freshly on the board Louise A FoxComments: 1
    Can you tell me how long the 2nd stage will last. I will have very limited assess to the game in the beginning of the 2nd stage and need to know if I will have time to meet my team obligation. 
  • alefonteraalefontera Freshly on the board alefonteraComments: 3
    edited August 2018
    Podrían aclararme esto? si alguno del equipo no llegará a aportar las 50 pelotas al equipo, y los otros lograran reunir las 400 pelotas . ¿ ninguno del equipo recibirá el premio mayor?
  • George HareGeorge Hare Freshly on the board George HareComments: 8
    Can anyone tell me the size of the golf course?
  • Hub MartinetHub Martinet Hub MartinetComments: 14
    edited August 2018
    faire des équipes ne sert a rien 
  • where can we find what we will need for this quest
  • I can't believe that you created a quest where people get to be REJECTED from teams before the quest starts.  Thanks for your consideration of people's feelings and in thinking this through.

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    edited August 2018
    pattee001 said:
    I can't believe that you created a quest where people get to be REJECTED from teams before the quest starts.  Thanks for your consideration of people's feelings and in thinking this through.

@pattee001 I think you have misunderstood, nobody can kick anyone off of a team. ONLY the player can decide if they want to leave the team or not, and they must do it before the quest starts ;) 

Choose wisely who you accept: once a player joins, you can’t remove them from the team (but a player can leave your team on their own: read below about it);

– You can log out from your own team, but you need to appoint a new captain from your team members:

– Once your team is full (5/5 members), all the pending requests will be denied.

If you mean that someone can choose who is on their team, of course, they can. You can create your own team as well and invite who you want or you can accept the requests of others to join your team :) 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    where can we find what we will need for this quest
    @Darlena Workman Waterhouse once the part starts for the quests then there will be another post :) 

• BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Can you tell me how long the 2nd stage will last. I will have very limited assess to the game in the beginning of the 2nd stage and need to know if I will have time to meet my team obligation. 
    I agree with Louise. I will be out for surgery on Sept 7th, and one of my teammates will be away from Sept 10th. It would be nice to know how long this quest will last, so that we know if we will be able to commit to finishing it in time, BEFORE joining a team. 
  • When you say that 'every player must gather at least 50 balls in order to receive the prize' does that mean that no one in the team receives the prize if one team member doesn't get 50 balls?
    When you say that 'every player must gather at least 50 balls in order to receive the prize' does that mean that no one in the team receives the prize if one team member doesn't get 50 balls?
    @RichardBalasko it means that whoever does not have at least 50 then that person does not get the main prize. 

• I don't know if you think that you thought of not giving players with less than a certain amount of balls, but I suggested this after the last team event and am glad that you went with it. It is time that those who do not help a team get punished.
  • chyna10chyna10 chyna10Comments: 1
    where is this golf course
  • Hub MartinetHub Martinet Hub MartinetComments: 14
    edited August 2018
    enfin , vous avez réagit  , les  points négatifs sont supprimer  , que ceux qui joue soir récompensé est normal  ...  je m'y remettrais peut être a jouer
  • When does quest start after you have a full team?
  • Podrían aclararme esto? si alguno del equipo no llegará a aportar las 50 pelotas al equipo, y los otros lograran reunir las 400 pelotas . ¿ ninguno del equipo recibirá el premio mayor?
    Lo que ocurre es que quien no llegue a las 50 no consigue el premio, pero los miembros del equipo que sí superen esa cifra sí lo reciben.
  • Sandra MillerSandra Miller Freshly on the board Sandra MillerComments: 9
    how do people ask you to join them?

• how can I eliminate a team member?

how can I eliminate a team member?
    as it says above you can't kick a player out of your team, only they can decide to leave. 

• So in actuality, you are punishing people who don't have as high a star standing. We work just as hard, if not harder to achieve the goals, but we have fewer assets to play with. I for one, am tired of visiting cities that have the final reward in half the time I have already played and then don't get to complete the whole challenge myself. This competition this makes it even crueler. I visit cities with more than twice the standing/stars of mine. Maybe I should just stop.
  • I have been trying to create a team but when I try to put in my team name, nothing happens!  Does this mean I can't play.......
    how do people ask you to join them?

They send you a request :) 

I have been trying to create a team but when I try to put in my team name, nothing happens!  Does this mean I can't play.......
    You can't be in full-screen mode during typing in a team event, you have to be in regular screen mode ANYTIME you type in a team event :) 

So in actuality, you are punishing people who don't have as high a star standing. We work just as hard, if not harder to achieve the goals, but we have fewer assets to play with. I for one, am tired of visiting cities that have the final reward in half the time I have already played and then don't get to complete the whole challenge myself. This competition this makes it even crueler. I visit cities with more than twice the standing/stars of mine. Maybe I should just stop.
    No, actually this is to help players be more motivated. Many players will join a team and do literally 0 points but they still get the reward at the end. 

This is a new change the developers have implemented to stop that or make it better. Everyone has to participate if they want the reward, it is only fair, right? 

When does quest start after you have a full team?
    If you have a look at the quest description it tells you ;) 

• I can't figure out how to get off the team i joined ... please explain
  • with the main prize giving out the Minigolf course (3,600 coins, 3-5 pearls every 20 hours). will the Pearls collect as Candies on the season change????

• Sorry another question, what date and time will the team event finish????
    Sorry another question, what date and time will the team event finish????
    @Helen Thomson that will be posted on the fan page once the quest part starts :) 

I can't figure out how to get off the team i joined ... please explain
    @Ginny Brockus you should see a button that says log out at the top of your team 

• lilianaliliana lilianaComments: 1
     hola a mi me esta pasando lo mismo que me paso con otro juego que no me acuerdo cual fue,no me deja poner ningun comentario en mi grupo,quiero agradecer el haberme invitado al grupo y no me permite escribir nada,si me dejo poner el dibujo,alguien sabe porque sucede esto,gracias
  • Hang in there Maxine. Some people pay $ on quests instead of playing the game.  Just ignore them and make your city as grand as you can. :wink:
  • Will we be able to purchase additional buildings or superbucks that may be needed at a discount, like we were allowed to do before previous team events? With so many events going on a lot of our resources have been depleted. 
    edited August 2018
    Will we be able to purchase additional buildings or superbucks that may be needed at a discount, like we were allowed to do before previous team events? With so many events going on a lot of our resources have been depleted. 
    @Cheryl Venice superbuck sales are always randomly given to players. There was just a gift link for pearls and one not long ago for energy 

liliana said:
     hola a mi me esta pasando lo mismo que me paso con otro juego que no me acuerdo cual fue,no me deja poner ningun comentario en mi grupo,quiero agradecer el haberme invitado al grupo y no me permite escribir nada,si me dejo poner el dibujo,alguien sabe porque sucede esto,gracias
    @liliana Recuerde que durante cualquier EVENTO DE EQUIPO debe usar el modo de pantalla normal y no el modo de pantalla completa para escribir el nombre de su equipo o para chatear con los miembros de su equipo. no te permitirá escribir si estás usando el modo de pantalla completa.

How do you make your team mate
    s your friends? because if they are not you cannot click on anything on their cities to help them out can you?
  • Where and how do you find these golf balls?
  • Whether our team gets the course or not... this is going to be fun!
    Have fun folks, that's what the game is for <3
    s your friends? because if they are not you cannot click on anything on their cities to help them out can you?
    @SandraMiller just like you make anyone your friend, you go to their profile and click on send friend request :) 

Where and how do you find these golf balls?
    @LisaSmith once the quest part starts there will be another post on the page and on the forum :) 

• MHashMHash MHashComments: 1
    Jenn, you must have some SERIOUS patience...half the questions asked here were answered in the opening paragraph...geez =/  Read People!
    MHash said:
    Jenn, you must have some SERIOUS patience...half the questions asked here were answered in the opening paragraph...geez =/  Read People!
    @MHash that is my job ;) 

• Can we still make another team? We can't kick out a bad member, he doesn't leave, and we want to do a new team in order to have 5 good players. Till what time can we do it?
    Can we still make another team? We can't kick out a bad member, he doesn't leave, and we want to do a new team in order to have 5 good players. Till what time can we do it?
    @Luisa F. Espina have a look up in the post all the information is there. 

• why is the icon for my team not showing up now is anyone else having this issue?
    @SandraMiller just like you make anyone your friend, you go to their profile and click on send friend request :) 
    It's not quite as easy as that because in the super city game a lot of the time you only have their first name and  you need the whole name to search for them to make them a friend. The reason you need their whole page is because a lot of people have  their setting set on "friends of friends" and not "eyeryone" so unless they are a friend on one of your friends you can't request their friendship.

• Tracy WigginsTracy Wiggins Freshly on the board Tracy WigginsComments: 11
    if you have added a person to your team you dont know is there a way of finding there last name so you can send a friends request
  • Is the waiting time 2 hours between the task or is it longer when we moved on
  • Geben Sich spiele gerne in der Gruppe was mich jedoch verwundert  ist das ich immer mit so hohen Mitspieler zusammen gewürfelt werde ?
    if you have added a person to your team you dont know is there a way of finding there last name so you can send a friends request
    @TracyWiggins you can ask them in the chat :) then you can add them as a neighbor :) 

It's not quite as easy as that because in the super city game a lot of the time you only have their first name and  you need the whole name to search for them to make them a friend. The reason you need their whole page is because a lot of people have  their setting set on "friends of friends" and not "eyeryone" so unless they are a friend on one of your friends you can't request their friendship.

@SandraMiller that is what the chat is for, you can ask them what is their last name and then you look them up and send a friend request. That is what I do for any team i am on, i tell them my name and ask theirs the we all add each other as neighbors so we can help each other :)<3 

• I joined a group and :"thought" I was accepted, but evidently not. I haven't received the golf game icon. : {
  • I also thought I had joined groups but was declined every time, how do you get to play the game.
  • bjr,je me suis faites jetée par nos équipes qui ont refusé ma demande,alors il faut pas dire que ce n'est pas possible,quant a crée une équipe,il aurait fallu savoir que ce n'était pas possible,du coup je ne peux pas faire les quetes du golf

• j'ai été rejetée par 3 equipes,quant à créer une équipe,il aurait fallu savoir que ce n'est pas possible en plein écran,du coup je ne peux pas jouer
  • Richard BalaskoRichard Balasko Richard BalaskoComments: 17 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    When I look up 'Rewards' it says that reward number 5 is a 'Fruit Market' not a mini golf course.
  • I have a question, if when our team gets to 400 golf balls and wins the mini golf course, one of the players has less than 50 golf balls, will they still get the mini golf course later when they do get to 50?
  • BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    IS it just me, or is the "Friends rating"  under the Ratings tab not working? I see nothing there at all, and haven't since the quest started. 

• Well, no one accept me to be part of their team.  Is there a chance to create a team of one?
  • Eu tbm não entrei em nenhuma equipe . nem sei se já começou o jogo pq não aparece mais a meta para mim !

• Can anyone tell me the size of the golf course?
    10 x 10
  • Vera LúciaVera Lúcia Vera LúciaComments: 1
    edited August 2018
    Tbm não entrei...rsrsrsr...podia ter a possibilidade de formar times com os excluídos... seria bom né...rsrsrs 
  • No me gustan los eventos de equipo, mis amigos no pueden jugarlos porque no tienen todas las partes de la ciudad abiertas ni ahora tampoco edificios mejorados, me quede sin la isla de cristal porque ellos casi no consiguieron puntos. Ahora me he unido a un equipo al azar pensando que al exigir 50 puntos mínimo jugarian todos pero de los 5 hay uno que no ha aportado un solo punto todavia, otro ha aportado 2 puntos y entre los dos restantes no llegan a la mitad de los conseguidos por mi. Creo que tambien me voy a quedar sin el campo de golf a pesar de todos mis esfuerzos. POR FAVOR PONGAN LOS EVENTOS INDIVIDUALES.    
  • Lori Lynch-SenterLori Lynch-Senter Freshly on the board Lori Lynch-SenterComments: 10
    How many more questions can be asked even after reading the above information? And really...cruel ...rejection...?  SMH  ...Glad to see that you are making it where all team members have to pull their weight. Thanks!!!
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    EXAMPLE = ıf ı make 50 balls..and my team 400 make......... 1 team member 50 ball can not make.........  ı can not buy main prize???????
  • Team quest nightmare
  • o prazo de 4 horas para iniciar uma nova tarefa me parece  muito, poderia ser de 2 horas, facilitaria e muito o cumprimento de todas as tarefas.
  • I would like to help!
  • can you please tell me . i have 2 people in my mini golf team that am not friends with and can't get in contact them . how can i remove them from my team thanks
    When I look up 'Rewards' it says that reward number 5 is a 'Fruit Market' not a mini golf course.

There are also on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the Minigolf course.

The main prize is the Minigolf course (3,600 coins, 2-4 energy, 3-5 pearls/candies every 20 hours, size 10x10). Please keep in mind that, in order to receive the main prize:

2. Every player must gather at least 50 golf balls for the team, in order to receive the prize

Example: If you collected only 50 golf balls and your team collected 400, you will receive the Minigolf course, but if you want to get the Fruit market as well, you need to collect at least 80 golf balls.

• Carla RappsCarla Rapps Forum Dweller Carla RappsComments: 1
    I noticed on the quest windows (listing the items to be collected) there is an icon of a garbage can.  What is that for? Under what circumstances would you use it?
  • Hi Jenn  :)
    When we will have the steps of this mission? 
  • anne13banne13b Freshly on the board anne13bComments: 2
    I find this quest is another boring, arduous quest, the wait time, for me now 4 hours with unrealistic task items for 1 golf ball reward, is also contributing to the overall dislike of quests like this. Loosing interest fast in this Game :( 
  • Jane Sokell said:boa pergunta.

I have a question, if when our team gets to 400 golf balls and wins the mini golf course, one of the players has less than 50 golf balls, will they still get the mini golf course later when they do get to 50?

• DonnaHDonnaH DonnaHComments: 5
    I don't know if you think that you thought of not giving players with less than a certain amount of balls, but I suggested this after the last team event and am glad that you went with it. It is time that those who do not help a team get punished.
     Punished ?  LOL
    Hi Jenn  :)
    When we will have the steps of this mission? 
    There are no steps, it is a random quest so it is different for everyone. 

• Buna Diana Craciun! Sunt extrem de dezamagita de faptul ca primesc foarte des quest-uri imposibil de realizat. Mi se pare mie sau intentionat am de facut sarcini cu cladiri pe care nu le detin , astfel incat sa fiu nevoita sa cumpar bucks-uri? Asta in conditiile in care am doar un casino momentan , iar acesta da 1-2 bucksuri dupa 3 zile (?!) . In aceste conditii cred ca mi se forteaza mana ca sa platesc bani reali pentru a putea obtine banii virtuali. Nu?  Se mizeaza pe dependenta pe care o da jocul pentru ca sa se incaseze niste sume deloc de neglijat, tinand cont de numarul jucatorilor. Deci, dupa parerea mea, ar trebui ca jucatorii sa fie avertizati inainte sa inceapa acest joc, ajunge  sa fie generator de cheltuieli financiare reale! Sper sa iti gasesti timp pentru a-mi da un raspuns. Merci.
  •  Na etapa 6 essas 100 bolinhas são recompensa individual o vão para o grupo. Se for individual para quer ficar no deposito essas 100 bolinhas? Vou haver trocas depois?
  • is there a way to see a list of the quests at each level, or is it just a guessing game.
  • When I look up 'Rewards' it says that reward number 5 is a 'Fruit Market' not a mini golf course.

The main prize is the Minigolf course (3,600 coins, 2-4 energy, 3-5 pearls/candies every 20 hours, size 10x10). Please keep in mind that, in order to receive the main prize:

4 hrs to the next quest, with all the help in the world, its imposible to get the mini golf course quest
  • When I look up 'Rewards' it says that reward number 5 is a 'Fruit Market' not a mini golf course.

4 hrs to the next quest, with all the help in the world, its imposible to get the mini golf course quest
    It does change back to 2 hours and then 3 and back to 2 again
    Buna Diana Craciun! Sunt extrem de dezamagita de faptul ca primesc foarte des quest-uri imposibil de realizat. Mi se pare mie sau intentionat am de facut sarcini cu cladiri pe care nu le detin , astfel incat sa fiu nevoita sa cumpar bucks-uri? Asta in conditiile in care am doar un casino momentan , iar acesta da 1-2 bucksuri dupa 3 zile (?!) . In aceste conditii cred ca mi se forteaza mana ca sa platesc bani reali pentru a putea obtine banii virtuali. Nu?  Se mizeaza pe dependenta pe care o da jocul pentru ca sa se incaseze niste sume deloc de neglijat, tinand cont de numarul jucatorilor. Deci, dupa parerea mea, ar trebui ca jucatorii sa fie avertizati inainte sa inceapa acest joc, ajunge  sa fie generator de cheltuieli financiare reale! Sper sa iti gasesti timp pentru a-mi da un raspuns. Merci.
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128329/hints-and-tips-️#latest
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/133955/how-and-where-to-get-energy#latest
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128343/seasonal-currency-all-you-wanted-to-know#latest

Here are some wonderful places that can help you :) 

shercare5 said:
    is there a way to see a list of the quests at each level, or is it just a guessing game.
    Some quests have steps and some are random, the random quests such as the golf does not have steps as they are different for every player based on their level. 

• Jo NittiJo Nitti Jo NittiComments: 3
    Digite seu comentárioSOU DA OPNIAO QUE O JOGO DEVERIA SER UM PRAZER E NAO UMA TORTURA, RELAMENTE SO TENHO A DIZER QUE A MAIORIA DAS 400 PESSOAS DOS MEUS AMIGOS ESTAO DESANIMADOS E FALANDO EM LARGAR O JOGO, EU MESMA SOU UMA QUE ESTOU EPRDENDO TODO PRAZER EM JOGAR, CADA DIA MAIS DIFICIL E MAIS DESAGRADAVEL, MISSOES ETERNAS QUE NAO TEM FIM, MUITOS ITENS MUITO TEMPO PARA TUDO, MESMO TENDO AJUDA DOS VARIOS AMIGOS, NAO TENHO MAIS GOSTO EM JOGAR COMO ANTES, ENTRO ALGUM TEMPO E LOGO SAIO POIS NAO ME ATRAI MAIS O JOGO.
    IS it just me, or is the "Friends rating"  under the Ratings tab not working? I see nothing there at all, and haven't since the quest started. 

Is this ever going to get fixed, or is it just a pointless addition to the Rating tab?  I've been waiting for ANYTHING to show up in it since the quest started, and still nothing. :( 
  • Jenn, to clarify something...… if we have 2 players who have no chance of getting 50 golf balls.....yet we get 400.....how many more do we need to get to obtain the main prize?????? Thanks
    Jenn, to clarify something...… if we have 2 players who have no chance of getting 50 golf balls.....yet we get 400.....how many more do we need to get to obtain the main prize?????? Thanks
    @Jeane Curtis  the team has to get 400 to get the main prize. 

• SC: Here is what I think is a better idea for team games. Divide total needed points by 5 and make that the number you have to get to to get the main prize. This game should have been set at 80. That way the people that join a team have to pull their own weight. There are to many players who are there for a free ride. That is not fair for the players who are trying to compete in the ratings race. You do not always know who is trying to join a team for the ride. Make everyone work for it.
  • what happens if my team players do not make the 50? 
    skye62 said:
    what happens if my team players do not make the 50? 
    Whoever does not have at least 50 then they will not get the main prize once the team gets the 400 they need. 

• Is there anyway i can get the mini golf course.. Please have sympathy..
  • It is okay that the Light house gives candy's for the next 3 month, but for the random quest is this a bad combination, hope that you can choose another 24 hour building for the random quest
  • This is the last Hour of this quest We are only 19 golf balls short. I know you have done in the past Can you extend the game for a couple of days please Out of the 100 groups only 19 have made it. Most of us have to work and play when we can. Thank you really love the game

This is the last Hour of this quest We are only 19 golf balls short. I know you have done in the past Can you extend the game for a couple of days please Out of the 100 groups only 19 have made it. Most of us have to work and play when we can. Thank you really love the game

Not at this time sorry 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!