An Autumn Spin

52 Comments·Started 05 September 2018 06:09 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
ūüćāA new cute quest is here, for a great start in the new seasonūüćā
We listened to your wishes and customized this quest according to levels:
levels 12-49 will receive one chain of tasks, level 50-69 another and level 70+ yet another ;)

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
    edited September 2018

An Autumn Spin

Requirements: level 12+

Once received, you have 6 days to complete this quest.

Rewards: Fruit market, Pumpkin stand, Birdbath, Wooden house, Well, 35 candies

This quest was 3 different chains, according to the level of the players.

Chain for levels 12-49

Produce 5 lots of Wool (Textile Factory)

Collect 10 Charms (German house)

Collect 10 Glasses (Summer house)

Collect 8 Croissants (Bakery)

Collect 5 Coffee cups (Bistro)

Collect 2 Coffee beans (Coffee shop)

Ask friends for 3 Flashlights

Collect 2 Radars (Electronics plant - when producing Mouse, Keyboard, Web camera, Phone, Laptop, Monitor, Tablet, Motherboard)

Collect 5 Maps of the stars (Stationery shop)

Collect 8 Aqualungs (Shoe shop)

Collect 8 Nightvision (Subway station)

Grow 16 Crops of Pepper (Farm)

Collect 4 Lumps of sugar (Candy Factory ‚Äď Toffee Apple)

Collect 3 Text Books (Bookshop)

Collect 10 Throw Blankets (Colonial House)

Collect 4 Picnic Baskets (Family restaurant)

Collect 8 Smoothies (Convenience Store)

Collect 6 Sandwiches (Pub)

Chain for levels 50-69

Collect 27 Lots of Wool (Textile factory)

Collect 5 Dresses (Tailor’s workshop)

Collect 5 Sneakers (Upgraded Shoe Shop)

Collect 10 Baguettes (Upgraded Bakery)

Collect 8 Pizza slices (Pizza house)

Collect 10 Tins of beans (Upgraded Summerhouse)

Ask friends for 8 Flashlights

Collect 3 Strong ropes (Kindergarten)

Collect 5 Walkie-talkies (Shopping Center)

Collect 1 UV lamps (Bowling Alley)

Collect 6 Spyglasses. You can get from 1 to 5 items each time (Villa with a pool, Villa)

Grow 80 Crops of Pepper (Farm)

Collect 7 Lumps of sugar (Candy Factory ‚Äď Toffee Apple)

Collect 8 Text Books (Bookshop)

Collect 8 Hand mirrors (Cosmetics boutique)

Grow 9 crops of Grapes (Fruit farm)

Collect 35 Smoothies (Convenience Store)

Collect 10 Orchids (Upgraded Flower kiosk)

Chain for level 70+

Produce 60 lots of Wool (Textile Factory)

Collect 5 Dresses (Tailor’s workshop)

Collect 15 Party crockeries (Upgraded Colonial House)

Collect 25 Baguettes (Upgraded Bakery)

Collect 9 Pizza slices (Pizza house)

Collect 35 Tins of beans (Upgraded Summer house)

Ask friends for 10 Flashlights

Collect 16 Travel cards (Upgraded Subway station)

Collect 10 Walkie-talkies (Shopping Center)

Collect 5 UV lamps (Bowling Alley)

Collect 12 Spyglasses. You can get from 1 to 5 items each time (Villa with a pool, Villa)

Collect 10 Bavarian sausages (Upgraded German House)

Collect 8 Lumps of Sugar (Candy Factory when producing Toffee apples)

Collect 4 Portable speakers (Upgraded Hostel)

Collect 8 Hand mirrors (Cosmetics boutique)

Grow 9 –°rops of Grapes (Fruit farm)

Collect 10 Hot dogs (Upgraded Convenience store)

Collect 15 Orchids (Upgraded Flower Shop)

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ‚ú≠‚ú≠‚ú≠
    thank you 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Why do you start these in the middle of the day?????  Seriously either start them in the beginning of the day or wait till the next day.
    @BLITZENRENO you must remember that everyone is on a different time zone, so what is middle of the day for you is night for some and morning for others. If you dont want to start a quest yet, always look at the fan page first before you log into your game. The quest dont start until you log into your game. That way you can start it the time you are more comfortable :) 

• DonnaHDonnaH DonnaHComments: 5 ‚ú≠
    Thank You Jenn !
  • doneendoneen doneenComments: 2 ‚ú≠
    Is this just for regular F.B. or is Game room eligible too ?
  • DonnaHDonnaH DonnaHComments: 5 ‚ú≠
    Hi Jenn and Diana,  Thank you for listening to our concerns,   Can I start gathering items before I start this quest ? And where is the link to start the quest  and how long can I wait before I start the quest ? Thank You very much !
  • Paula MeoniPaula Meoni Paula MeoniComments: 4 ‚ú≠
    edited September 2018
    Como puedo eliminar un comentario mío ?
    edited September 2018
    :( Estoy en el nivel 77 y piden cosas de la caba√Īa recreativa mejorada que no puedo mejorar hasta llegar al nivel 83, como cumple esa misi√≥n entonces?
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    DonnaH said:
    Hi Jenn and Diana,  Thank you for listening to our concerns,   Can I start gathering items before I start this quest ? And where is the link to start the quest  and how long can I wait before I start the quest ? Thank You very much !
    @DonnaH the quest is already on your game screen :) 

doneen said:
    Is this just for regular F.B. or is Game room eligible too ?
    @doneen facebook game can be played on facebook or on facebook game room just not on mobile :) 

• dwddwd dwdComments: 2 ‚ú≠
     on the Autumn spin I noticed the last quest requires upgraded recreational cottage, I am level 72 and don't get that until level 83, does the game adjust to what I have or can get ??? No use starting it if I cant complete it.Thanks again !!
  • Bonjour, je remarque que pour les niveaux 50 √† 69 vous avez changer la derni√®res √©tape, est ce pareil pour les niveaux 70 √† 83 car sinon on est bloqu√©¬†
  • Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30 ‚ú≠
    i like quests, its fun. I don t mind to work hard. What i don't like is the amount of 'ask your friends' in each quest. I prefer to play on my own so I hardly ever can complete  quests . In this one 5 dresses are asked for. That ll cost me 5 days for step 1. The quest lasts only for 6 days.....
    Can't you create an alternative instead of the 'ask your friends'. 
    (i've just counted all the ayf in my game:45 in the architectbuilding 89 in the '10 open quests' and only 20 in the zoo quests  a total of 154!!!)

• Anisia TunAnisia Tun Anisia TunComments: 5 ‚ú≠
    for levl 12-49 , when you say pepper, do you mean yellow pepper right , because I need to know so that I can plant now
  • Danielle BenvenisteDanielle Benveniste Freshly on the board Danielle BenvenisteComments: 2 ‚ú≠
    SVP pour le niveau 70 et plus , la 6eme et dernière quête pour les 10 hot dog : vous mentionnez : < les dépanneurs améliorés ?? > est ce que ce sont : < les bistrots > , ou quoi d'autres ???   
    dwd said:
     on the Autumn spin I noticed the last quest requires upgraded recreational cottage, I am level 72 and don't get that until level 83, does the game adjust to what I have or can get ??? No use starting it if I cant complete it.Thanks again !!

Escriba su comentarioYo también me quejé de eso y parece que lo cambiaron.
  • how do i find this quest
  • JennRodriguez,¬†It is not right for those who are 12-49 level to be easier and for others to be very difficult or impossible to complete quests. Finally we get rewards all the same, but for different work. My husband is level 25 and is already at quest 5,¬†¬†because are very simple requirements and I, at level 65, can not go through quest two.!! For those at higher levels you have made some aberrant quests !! This game is done to feel good and have fun and relax, or just to make us nervous and make us spend money ??
  • Merci Jenn et Diana. La qu√™te est plus agr√©able. Bonne journ√©e :smiley:
  • Richard BalaskoRichard Balasko Richard BalaskoComments: 17 ‚ú≠‚ú≠
    edited September 2018
    I have not been able to find a list of which properties produce candies this year. I know the Lemonade Factory and the Minigolf course do but I do not know which others do. The Lighthouse also. and the French Vinyard.
  • Why does everything take so long to get, I have a quest that requires a numbers of collections from the seafood shop and the bowling alley both are over 17 hours/ If it comes up while you are sleeping that's a lot of lost time
  • BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ‚ú≠‚ú≠
    In steps 5 for both the lower and mid-level players, the items listed above say "Textbooks" from the School and Valley School. However, the image shown comes from the Bookshop. These items were already in inventory, so the option to hold your mouse over the question mark to see where they come from wasn't available. Something needs to be corrected ... either the steps listed here, or the steps in the game. 

JennRodriguez, It is not right for those who are 12-49 level to be easier and for others to be very difficult or impossible to complete quests. Finally we get rewards all the same, but for different work. My husband is level 25 and is already at quest 5,  because are very simple requirements and I, at level 65, can not go through quest two.!! For those at higher levels you have made some aberrant quests !! This game is done to feel good and have fun and relax, or just to make us nervous and make us spend money ??
    They are different for each level based on what they are allowed to have at those levels. so for example someone on a level of 12-49 can't have some of the items you can buy in the shop at level 65.. so yes they are more fair this way, that way everyone can play the quests and the hardness is based on your level. 

• edsonedson edsonComments: 2 ‚ú≠
    How make for find this game?
    edson said:
    How make for find this game?
    https://www.facebook.com/supercitycom go to the fan page then click on play now :) 

Why does everything take so long to get, I have a quest that requires a numbers of collections from the seafood shop and the bowling alley both are over 17 hours/ If it comes up while you are sleeping that's a lot of lost time
    The more neighbors you have to help you in the game the easier the quests will be for you. Each neighbor click knocks off 1/2 an hour :) 

I haven't been able to find a list of which properties produce candies this year. I know the Lemonade Factory and Minigolf course do but I do not know which others do. The lighthouse also.

Richard, you can look on the Help center https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?s=important-notice&f=candies-1536145278&p=web
    or you can look in this forum under candies :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/137331/candy-drop-buildings-2018#latest
    You can also just look in your game https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128343/seasonal-currency-all-you-wanted-to-know#latest look here to see how :) 

• Jeane CurtisJeane Curtis Jeane CurtisComments: 20 ‚ú≠‚ú≠
    This is done!!!!!! Ready for the next one!!!!!
  • edsonedson edsonComments: 2 ‚ú≠
    I made , but don¬īt work
    edson said:
    I made , but don¬īt work
    Contact support in the help center at the top of your game please 

• Anisia TunAnisia Tun Anisia TunComments: 5 ‚ú≠
    JennRodriguez, It is not right for those who are 12-49 level to be easier and for others to be very difficult or impossible to complete quests. Finally we get rewards all the same, but for different work. My husband is level 25 and is already at quest 5,  because are very simple requirements and I, at level 65, can not go through quest two.!! For those at higher levels you have made some aberrant quests !! This game is done to feel good and have fun and relax, or just to make us nervous and make us spend money ??

for once that we low level playrs have something easy to get, some others complain lol, work hard and your upgrades and buy multiples of SB quest items and the game will be easy for you !

for once that we low level playrs have something easy to get, some others complain lol, work hard and your upgrades and buy multiples of SB quest items and the game will be easy for you !
    Glad that you are enjoying the new quest ;) 

• JennRodriguez¬†Your replie is elusive ...like always.¬†You do not really recognize when you're wrong.¬†And this time, it's just not right!¬†It is not possible for some to be so easy, and for others to be very difficult, for the same reward¬†
  • Tiny KomrijTiny Komrij Forum Dweller Tiny KomrijComments: 1 ‚ú≠
    i thought  you get bucks in the end i have got nothing

/
    i thought  you get bucks in the end i have got nothing

/

An Autumn Spin

Requirements: level 12+

Once received, you have 6 days to complete this quest.

Rewards: Fruit market, Pumpkin stand, Birdbath, Wooden house, Well, 35 candies

This quest was 3 different chains, according to the level of the players.

JennRodriguez Your replie is elusive ...like always. You do not really recognize when you're wrong. And this time, it's just not right! It is not possible for some to be so easy, and for others to be very difficult, for the same reward 
    I have sent your concerns to the development team :) 

• Why my city does not have this mission?
  • Yvette BellaireYvette Bellaire Freshly on the board Yvette BellaireComments: 2 ‚ú≠
    edited September 2018
    My quest is the Waterpark. 

• I am wondering, why I leveled up? I am level 51 now and the missions are impossible for me to do. (and I see it's the same for many others who passed lvl 50). If I was still at level 49 I would have finished everything¬† in a day. I guess I'll abandon this quest, it's a pity I did not read this page sooner.¬†
    I am wondering, why I leveled up? I am level 51 now and the missions are impossible for me to do. (and I see it's the same for many others who passed lvl 50). If I was still at level 49 I would have finished everything  in a day. I guess I'll abandon this quest, it's a pity I did not read this page sooner. 
    Just like all games, the higher the level you go the harder the quests become. This is a normal way to make a game :) 

My quest is the Waterpark. 

Yes, this autumn spin was last weeks quest :) 

• JennRodriguez
    ""Just like all games, the higher the level you go the harder the quests become. This is a normal way to make a game  "" WHAT???? The same rewards, the same time but much heavier!!  IMPOSSIBLE QUESTS .... You say that it's in all games???? You can not change anything anymore and you have the same aberrant answers as some game rules. Shame on you!!

• 8 Textbooks from Bookshop : 5 h * 8 = 40 hours!!! 9 crops of grapes??¬† I used all my textbooks at the university because I had also another quests to do....

• I am wondering, why I leveled up? I am level 51 now and the missions are impossible for me to do. (and I see it's the same for many others who passed lvl 50). If I was still at level 49 I would have finished everything¬† in a day. I guess I'll abandon this quest, it's a pity I did not read this page sooner.¬†
    Just like all games, the higher the level you go the harder the quests become. This is a normal way to make a game :) 
    The higher the level, the IMPOSSIBLE the quests become. For the same reward and the same time. All the hours needed to finish some missions are more than the time the quest has. 9 crops of grapes mean 18 hours * 9 = 8-9 days  just for this part of the mission (need to sleep too). I know I can buy more fruit farms, but I am still a low level (just 2 levels away from those with super easy quests...). Even if I'll have 9 fruit farms I'll need 1 day only for this part of the mission. But I can't buy more Bookshops and those need 40 hours to complete! ( 2 days only for getting 8 textbooks).  1 day for getting 3 ropes from kindergarten and so on. Please don't tell me that my neighbours can help me and reduce the time with 30 minutes each and I'll be able to finish everything as quick as those below level 49, because I have only few neighbours still playing and more than 60 that don't play anymore. Have a nice day! 
  • By the way, unrelated with this quest: I need to help the Forest Spirit to be able to do something in Highland: I need 19 apples and the time I¬† have is 59-60? hours; 19 apples * 4 hours¬† = 76 hours, but in fact I need more, because nobody can make apples in the fruit farm every 4 hours; sleep is needed and I also have other things to do. I guess I can make 4 apples/day that means¬† I need more than 120 hours to finish it. It's the forth time I restarted this quest.
    8 Textbooks from Bookshop : 5 h * 8 = 40 hours!!! 9 crops of grapes??  I used all my textbooks at the university because I had also another quests to do....

@[email protected]"Gabriela Sp√ģnoche" you can have 50 textbooks in your inventory so keep collecting from your bookshop to get your amount full that way when you need them you will always have them :) As far as the 9 crops of grapes, it would help if you have more than 1 fruit farm as things from the fruit farm are always asked in many many quests and a large number of them. Until you can get more of them (not sure how many you have) Just have your neighbors speed up the ones that you do have :) Each neighbor knocks off 1/2 hour off each building.¬†

Keeping your inventory full and having many of each building, factory and farms will help, having lots and lots of neighbors to speed up your buildings will also help you in this game :):smile:

If you need to take a break from some quests to get your inventory full of things from cargo port, stars, hearts, trophies, specialists from college, and the university as well as things to make them such as the textbooks etc. that will be ok and will help you for future quests :) 

By the way, unrelated with this quest: I need to help the Forest Spirit to be able to do something in Highland: I need 19 apples and the time I  have is 59-60? hours; 19 apples * 4 hours  = 76 hours, but in fact I need more, because nobody can make apples in the fruit farm every 4 hours; sleep is needed and I also have other things to do. I guess I can make 4 apples/day that means  I need more than 120 hours to finish it. It's the forth time I restarted this quest.
    @Nakajima Ren  As far as the 9 crops of grapes, it would help if you have more than 1 fruit farm as things from the fruit farm are always asked in many many quests and a large number of them. Until you can get more of them (not sure how many you have) Just have your neighbors speed up the ones that you do have  Each neighbor knocks off 1/2 hour off each building. 

Keeping your inventory full and having many of each building, factory and farms will help, having lots and lots of neighbors to speed up your buildings will also help you in this game smile 

If you need to take a break from some quests to get your inventory full of things from cargo port, stars, hearts, trophies, specialists from college, and the university as well as things to make them such as the textbooks etc. that will be ok and will help you for future quests  

I am wondering, why I leveled up? I am level 51 now and the missions are impossible for me to do. (and I see it's the same for many others who passed lvl 50). If I was still at level 49 I would have finished everything  in a day. I guess I'll abandon this quest, it's a pity I did not read this page sooner. 
    The higher the level, the IMPOSSIBLE the quests become. For the same reward and the same time. All the hours needed to finish some missions are more than the time the quest has. 9 crops of grapes mean 18 hours * 9 = 8-9 days  just for this part of the mission (need to sleep too). I know I can buy more fruit farms, but I am still a low level (just 2 levels away from those with super easy quests...). Even if I'll have 9 fruit farms I'll need 1 day only for this part of the mission. But I can't buy more Bookshops and those need 40 hours to complete! ( 2 days only for getting 8 textbooks).  1 day for getting 3 ropes from kindergarten and so on. Please don't tell me that my neighbours can help me and reduce the time with 30 minutes each and I'll be able to finish everything as quick as those below level 49, because I have only few neighbours still playing and more than 60 that don't play anymore. Have a nice day! 
    @Nakajima Ren May I ask what level you are on? Do you have everything in the To-Do list completed? 

I ask because the new quests ( right side of screen) will be very hard for you if you don't have everything in the to-do list finished. The To-Do list is a very important part of the game. It is the "Building Blocks" of the city, meaning that it has you do all the quests that open up all lands, and the quests in them, it has you build the important buildings that make your city. Every season the quests will change lands and will be based in those lands, so if you don't have all lands open and the quests in them done, it will be hard for you. 

We feel that once you have the To-Do list finished, then by that time, you would have saved enough of the superbucks the game gives you every 5 days and you would have bought the buildings that cost superbucks that these quests require. By the time you have gotten the To-Do list done, you should have been able to buy many of multiples of the buildings that cost coins as well. 

Once you have everything done on your To-Do list, then the NEW quests on the right side of the screen will be so much easier and obtainable. Don't worry about the new quests on the right, if you can't do them now, most do repeat at some point and will be added to the Super Stories quest list at some point, so you will have a chance to do them when and if they are offered again :)   

All our quests are carefully designed to be achievable! If you develop your city, ( get everything on your To-Do list finished and all lands open) save up free superbucks in advance, manage your city funds effectively, and have friends help you, all is possible! Remember everyone had to start at level 1, everyone had to do all the quests in the To-Do list.. In time you will get it ;)   When you first start the game you should probably choose the "7 Superbucks" reward in your Daily Bonus. As a beginner, you will NEED those Superbucks to PURCHASE premium buildings that drop quest items, later on you can work on getting your Casinos. Don't use them to skip parts or anything, save them and buy the PREMIUM BUILDINGS YOU WILL NEED FOR QUESTS! Buy Multiples of all buildings, especially the ones that have long harvest timers -like the Fashion Boutique, Pool Parlor, Pub, Coffee , even Bakeries and Shoe Shops, since they are used so often in quests. The quests will ask for high numbers from them like 20-50 so you will need lots of them for future quests on the right side. 

The only way to get quests off of your To-Do list is to actually do them because they are very important to the rest of the game and you will need those quests done in order to be able to do most of the New quests on the right side of the screen. 

Stick with it, and you will get all of them finished. Try only doing 1 or 2 quests at a time, until you get them all finished. Always keep your college and cargo port as well as the buildings that make Hearts, Stars and Trophies working so you will always have the things you need. You are able to stock up on certain things in the Furniture Factory and the Tailor's Workshop as well. Some items you can't make or collect however in those 2 buildings until you have a quest for them as we won't have many quests that will require them. 

You can look in the Help Center by clicking on the button on the top of your game and look up the quest that you are doing in the To- Do list and you can see all of the quest steps to each quest in the TO-DO list so that you can plan ahead and have things ready for when you get to that step of the quest. Also, look at your farms and plant the things that take the longest time (if you don't have a quest going) that way you can get more goods and things, hover over the item and it will show you what it will give you... All other quest steps are located in the FORUM

Hope this will help you :) ūüéÉ ~Jenn from Playkot support ūüéÉ

• Carol MooreCarol Moore Carol MooreComments: 1 ‚ú≠
    Maybe it's me, but I've never seen this quest in my city. What am I missing?
    Maybe it's me, but I've never seen this quest in my city. What am I missing?
    It was the autumn spin quest 

• Thanks for your advice. I'll try to do as you say. No, I don't have the quests from the To Do list completed, I don't have any land on the map other than City and Snow, I don't have an Airport either etc. (That's why I said that compared to the low levels what I had to do, being only 2 levels away from the easy quests, is impossible for me). I'll do as you say and next year I'll be able to complete a quest, maybe. Thanks again! Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!