THE FRENCH RESTAURANT

39 Comments·Started 01 October 2018 01:50 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
Do you like chain quests, Mayor?😀 How about chain quests with requirements according to levels?😀 If your answer is yes, then you'll love this little yummy quest!😋 You can get now not only "Chef's Delicatessen" Restaurant, but also the French restaurant from the shop!

Comments

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • they need to fix the flash player we battling whith it
  • I really don't think 5 days is enough time especially with the number of items of each kind you are asking for. I probably will not play this. Some of us have actual jobs that we go to everyday and a family. Please consider these when you set time limits that are this sho
  • CONCORDO PLENAMENTE!

• AloneAlone AloneComments: 12
  • ITS SO HARD TO FINISH THIS QUEST......UHMMM,,DONT THINK I WILL DO IT IN SPAN OF 5 DAYS..  GIVE IT A 9 TO 10 DAYS MAYBE,IF YOU WANNA GIVE US YOUR BUILDING...THANKS
  • yes I will give it a try but think 5 days is a bit short time
  • Die Zeit ist sehr kurz, aber ja ich werde es versuchen 
  • NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 61 ✭✭
    Fun thanks :-)
  • Thanks... I see some think 5 days is too short.  I think with help from neighbors I can do this!  Even with a family and full time job.  Those of you who think it's too short, try collecting lots of stuff in advance.  You can easily do this while the creamery is still on.  Just collect the requested items then delete the request.  The items stay in your inventory ready to use later!  Of course if you are still working on the creamery that won't work.  You can also use Bingo to get a few items saved up.
  • thank you....looks like fun
  • Kathleen Leary AustinKathleen Leary Austin Freshly on the board Kathleen Leary AustinComments: 1
    Thank You :) 
  • JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 40 ✭✭
    Thank you  :)     (posted nervously)
  • Sandra MillerSandra Miller Freshly on the board Sandra MillerComments: 9
    one quick question.  if I click on the upgraded buildings before the are requested will the goods be stored in my inventory or just go to waste?
    Thank you

• I just started the french restraunt today and it says I have 4 days and 14hrs to complete not 5 days. some of these are doable but you need a few of everything, but for the people that work, have kids - grandchildren, cook and clean and sleep it’s not doable especially if you don’t have more than 2 or 3 of the premium buildings and not everyone has the superbucks to spend and I am currently working on creamery, pumpkin castle and french restraunt which are timed, not including premium spa, mountain base, fishing village, valley bus station and oasis. Bingo doesn’t help because you have to use what you collect to be able to collect other things and the creamery doesn’t help if you’re still working to complete it.

Quest steps for levels 80+

Autumn magic I (24 hours)

Collect 25 Party crockeries (Upgraded Colonial House)

profit every hour - I have 7 upgraded  it will take 4hrs to finish this

Collect 4 Magic acorns (Forest Spirit)

I don’t know how often this one drops

Collect 25 Opals (from friends’ cities, building with a clock or coin above)

every 24hrs you have to have lots of friends and they don’t drop from every city

Autumn magic II (24 hours)

Collect 13 Black lollipops (Drugstore)

profits every 6 hrs - I have 3 drug stores it will take 18hrs to finish this

Collect 20 Units of water (Water Tower, Upgraded Water Tower)

this profits every hour – you need to spend 20hrs collecting from the water tower

Collect 20 Soy sauce (Upgraded Wok Cafe)

profits every 2hrs - this is doable if you have a few upgraded wok cafes

Autumn magic III (24 hours)

Collect 18 Pet collars (Veterinary Clinic)

profits every 2hrs - this one is doable if you have a few Veterinary clinics

Collect 30 Bavarian sausages (Upgraded German House)

profits every 15mins - this one is doable if you have a few upgraded German House

Collect 4 Strong ropes (Kindergarten)

Autumn magic IV (24 hours)

Collect 15 Portable speakers (Upgraded Hostel)

profits every 6hrs  - you need a few upgraded Hostel to finish this 

Collect 12 Magnifying glasses (Dental surgery)

profits every 5 hrs – you need at least 4 and that would take 15hrs

Collect 32 Paper bags (Upgraded Bakery)

profits every 4hrs – doable if you have a few upgraded Bakery

Autumn magic V (24 hours)

Collect 18 Tool kits (Shopping center)

profits every 4hrs – you need at least 4 and that will take 20hrs

Collect 24 Scissors (Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

profits every 2hrs – doable with a few Flower  kiosks

Collect 18 Screwdrivers (Upgraded Subway Station)

profits every 4hrs – doable with a few Subway stations

Janet I have been playing for a few years now and I find friends the most valuable of resources.  If you ask your friends or put it in your bubble the collecting times will come down very quickly....just saying is all :)

one quick question.  if I click on the upgraded buildings before the are requested will the goods be stored in my inventory or just go to waste?
    Thank you

The goods will not come out of the upgraded buildings if they are not requested. You have to wait until you are up to that part of the quest. :)
  • Hmmm. Well, that's two days on the visiting right off the bat to collect all those opals. Not sure five days will be enough time, but we'll see.
  • I think I can definitely do this.  I'm almost finished stage 2 on my level chain, but I have 1/3 of what I need for stage 3 (orchids), and already have my 8 construction factories matured with bathtubs to start stage 5.  All I need are the 10 pet collars for stage 3 (I have 4 veterinary clinics) as well as the paper bags (5 upgraded bakeries); the stuff for stages 4 (I have 4 each of cinemas and upgraded shoe shops, plus plenty of ranch houses scattered throughout my lands) and 5 (4 each of upgraded flower kiosks and luxury apartments)
  • Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30
    the opals - no fun, will cost me 5 days... 
  • Why are there only 5 days to do this quest? 24 hours for each stage, and you need buildings that not only do you have to buy, but they take 12 hours to mature. If, like me you cannot afford to keep buying these buildings and only have a couple, it is impossible to complete in this time. Plus a lot of upgraded buildings are needed, which in turn take time to do. Please Playkot, remember that not all players have 24/7 time to spend on this game, also, not everyone has money to burn.
  • I just started the french restraunt today and it says I have 4 days and 14hrs to complete not 5 days. some of these are doable but you need a few of everything, but for the people that work, have kids - grandchildren, cook and clean and sleep it’s not doable especially if you don’t have more than 2 or 3 of the premium buildings and not everyone has the superbucks to spend and I am currently working on creamery, pumpkin castle and french restraunt which are timed, not including premium spa, mountain base, fishing village, valley bus station and oasis. Bingo doesn’t help because you have to use what you collect to be able to collect other things and the creamery doesn’t help if you’re still working to complete it.

Quest steps for levels 80+

Autumn magic I (24 hours)

Collect 25 Party crockeries (Upgraded Colonial House)

profit every hour - I have 7 upgraded  it will take 4hrs to finish this

Collect 4 Magic acorns (Forest Spirit)

Collect 25 Opals (from friends’ cities, building with a clock or coin above)

every 24hrs you have to have lots of friends and they don’t drop from every city

Autumn magic II (24 hours)

Collect 13 Black lollipops (Drugstore)

profits every 6 hrs - I have 3 drug stores it will take 18hrs to finish this

Collect 20 Units of water (Water Tower, Upgraded Water Tower)

this profits every hour – you need to spend 20hrs collecting from the water tower

Collect 20 Soy sauce (Upgraded Wok Cafe)

profits every 2hrs - this is doable if you have a few upgraded wok cafes

Autumn magic III (24 hours)

Collect 18 Pet collars (Veterinary Clinic)

profits every 2hrs - this one is doable if you have a few Veterinary clinics

Collect 30 Bavarian sausages (Upgraded German House)

profits every 15mins - this one is doable if you have a few upgraded German House

Collect 4 Strong ropes (Kindergarten)

Autumn magic IV (24 hours)

Collect 15 Portable speakers (Upgraded Hostel)

profits every 6hrs  - you need a few upgraded Hostel to finish this 

Collect 12 Magnifying glasses (Dental surgery)

profits every 5 hrs – you need at least 4 and that would take 15hrs

Collect 32 Paper bags (Upgraded Bakery)

profits every 4hrs – doable if you have a few upgraded Bakery

Autumn magic V (24 hours)

Collect 18 Tool kits (Shopping center)

profits every 4hrs – you need at least 4 and that will take 20hrs

Collect 24 Scissors (Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

profits every 2hrs – doable with a few Flower  kiosks

Collect 18 Screwdrivers (Upgraded Subway Station)

profits every 4hrs – doable with a few Subway stations

I started it now and I have 3 days and 20 hours. I didn't see this quest before in my town. I guess I won't bother to do it anymore. Not that I was ever able to do any quests. But the building looks cute though.
  •  Je viens de commencer cette mission et voilà qu'il ne me reste que 3 jours et 18 h , pff même pas la peine de commencer :(
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Thank you

You can't collect from the buildings until you are on that step to get the item being requested. 

• Tapez votre commentaire
  • Sandra MillerSandra Miller Freshly on the board Sandra MillerComments: 9
    Jean said:
    Thank you

The goods will not come out of the upgraded buildings if they are not requested. You have to wait until you are up to that part of the quest. :)
    I have not done all of the upgrades so the goods are available in some of the stores because they are used in upgrades, But if I click  on them and don;t upgrade just wait until they are to be used in the quest will they be there?

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Jean said:
    Thank you

I have not done all of the upgrades so the goods are available in some of the stores because they are used in upgrades, But if I click  on them and don;t upgrade just wait until they are to be used in the quest will they be there?

It depends on what you need, certain things will go to your storage or inventory for later use :) 

• J'ai terminé la quête, j'ai reçu le cabinet de curiosité mais pas "Délice des chefs"... Bug ? Où est ma deuxième récompense ?

• I finished the quest. I received the cabinet of curiosity but not the French restaurant "Aux délices du chef"?????
  • XantippaXantippa Freshly on the board XantippaComments: 8
    I'm on part IV of this quest and have a lil bit more than 2 days to go, so I will make it - I hope. But I miss out here due to lack of enough dental surgeries. I only had 2 I just took my last SB's and bought a 3rd as this business (lack of enough that is) has stalled me before,. what I want to know if it starts to go another 24 hours for this part as I can't finish in time? Will I loose the whole quest because of this or? If I can get another 24 hours and not loose out I'll be just fine (I hope) I'm not I understood the last briefing about this right. None of the available languages are my native, so sometimes I don't really get it. lol otherwise I think this quest is fun. And I have many great friends helping me. (Those that actually READS and applies that is) It's true that great neighbours are most important, but they really need to read, understand and respect wishes. Many does, but some despite they obviously understans english, don't bother about it at all but click randomly and so is not helpful at all. 
      Smiles are contagious and makes the world a lil bit happier place.
    So smile to someone today.
    :)
  • edited October 2018
    What happens if you don't finish one step in 24 hours? Can you restart that step?

EDIT: No one knows? Doesn't matter. I'll find out in 3 1/2 hours either way. Being as there's still another day on this quest and I'm on the final step, I expect I'll be able to restart it with no penalty, as we usually can on these step quests.

EDIT (again): I was able to restart the final step with no problem and have 23 hours to collect my final three tool kits from my two shopping centers. 
  • used superbucks to finish last stage of quest (have 11 amethysts in inventory)... clicked on icon to finish, and game has to reload?!? then quest was gone!!! waste of superbucks, and lost out on french restaurant!!! Timer on right show 8 seconds when i clicked to collect, timer on left had several hours remaining. Lost out because of a "technical error" and a need to reload?!? Never had this happen before... has anyone else?
  • I had more time left and I don't see it any more

I finished the quest. I received the cabinet of curiosity but not the French restaurant "Aux délices du chef"?????
    Joel you buy the french resturant in the shop :) 

• dwddwd dwdComments: 2
    I was 2 items from finishing, about 30 mins. The timer on the left said I had 11 hours , plenty of time , but when I looked again it was all gone, apparently the timer on the RIGHT side had run out !! That doesn't make sense , if you start a quest you should have the time it states to finish it by the LEFT timer  I thought the timer on the right was how long you had to start it ???
    dwd said:
    I was 2 items from finishing, about 30 mins. The timer on the left said I had 11 hours , plenty of time , but when I looked again it was all gone, apparently the timer on the RIGHT side had run out !! That doesn't make sense , if you start a quest you should have the time it states to finish it by the LEFT timer  I thought the timer on the right was how long you had to start it ???
    Please look at this example http://prntscr.com/l4lklx when you have a YELLOW timed quest that means that you have to complete the quest in the time given on the right side of the screen as that is how many days total you have. Then each step is timed so you have to complete each step in the time given on the left side.  You must pay attention to the timer on the right as that is how many days total you have to complete the entire quest. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!