SPECIAL OFFER WITH THE SWEDISH CASTLE CHESTS: Rockefeller Center and City mall

6 Comments·Updated 14 December 2018 03:04 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 194 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in SuperCity Offers
Starting today, we have 2 new gorgeous City Sights in the game: the Rockefeller Center and the City mall! 💗 We also have some Christmas buildings  and past buildings on sale, so make sure to log in and check out the offers :blush:
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 194 Community Manager
    edited December 2018

Special Offer with the Swedish Castle

Rockefeller Center: 2,300 coins, 1-3 glass baubles, 1-3 energy, 1-4 keys during the Swedish castle chest event every 12 hours, size 6x9

City Mall: 3,000 coins, 2-3 glass baubles, 3-5 energy, 3-5 keys during the Swedish castle chest event every 12 hours, size 8*8

The Swedish Cathedral: 2,500 coins, 5 energy, 2-3 keys during the Swedish castle chest event every 14 hours

St. Petersburg Train Station: 2,900 coins, 3-5 energy every 20 hours

Petersburg Theatre: 3,300 coins, 3-4 energy every 18 hours

Saint Petersburg House of Books: 2,500 coins, 2-4 keys during the Swedish Castle chest event every 24 hours

Santa’s Residence: 1,500 coins, 5 energy every 5 hours

Christmas Tree II : 500 coins, 2 energy every 4 hours

Just a quick note everyone: Rockefeller and City mall will start dropping baubles soon, so if you are among the first buyers they may not drop right away :)
    Ok now the 2 new city sights started dropping glass baubles :)
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 174 ✭✭✭
    Ok now the 2 new city sights started dropping glass baubles :)
    thanks ı see .... buıldıngs also baubles giver
  • how can i get more keys to open boxes after i have completed the first 3 quests and collected the 10 keys, i opened one box and thats all
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    colliegee said:
    how can i get more keys to open boxes after i have completed the first 3 quests and collected the 10 keys, i opened one box and thats all
    @colliegee you can look and see where the keys drop from right in your game :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!