🎄 Run-up to Christmas (December 10, 2018 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

33 Comments·Updated 12 December 2018 07:32 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Community ManagerMona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

'Tis almost the season, Mayor! 🎄 Winter is floating ever closer to SuperCity, join your citizens in getting ready for ❄ a bit of cold weather and 🎉 a lot of fun! 

📌 Required level: 15.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on December 24th at 12:00 UTC.

🎄 GOOD TO KNOW 🎅

🎅 There is no waiting time between citizens' tasks ⌛❌
🎅 Christmas Tree 🎄, as well as Christmas Trophies 🏆, are superbucks droppers 💸💸💸
🎅 Every time you give the requested toys to the citizens, you get a Christmas Bell 🔔  and some Snowflakes ❄ 
  • You need Christmas Bells 🔔 to get quest rewards including the Christmas Tree.
  • You need Snowflakes ❄ to progress on the leaderboard (you have to maintain your score until December 24th to get your reward 🎁)
  • If several players from your group have an equal number of Snowflakes ❄
          - 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
          - 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔

* Note: You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the 'Rankings' tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊

🔔 How to get Christmas Bells? 🔔
  • Giving toys to the citizens at the quest window 🐻

❄ How to get Snowflakes? ❄
  • Giving toys to the citizens at the quest window 🐻
  • Producing paints at the Curiosity Shack 🎨
  • Crafting toys 🐻 at the Toy Workshop (Toy Workshop is located next to the Cargo Port)
  • Helping Elves to prepare the party 🎉 (enter the Elvin's Market near the Toy Workshop)
  • * Note: Once the event is over, Toy Workshop and Elvin's Market will disappear from your city 🎈

🐻 How to get toys? 🐻

Craft them at the Toy Workshop using items you get from the following buildings:
  • Curiosity Shack (paints)
  • Christmas Market (pigments)
  • Elvin's Market (cloth, metal body, wooden parts, and jars)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

📢📢📢 Learn more about this update! 
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139703/ 👈

⛄⛄⛄ Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/ 👈

Comments

• Andrea TayAndrea Tay Andrea TayComments: 7
    After I downloaded the latest version, I can’t move other items. For e.g. I used to  be able to press harder on the item, and move them, or keep them in inventory. Now the item can’t get depressed fully, and if I try again, the message “This item cannot be moved” will appear. Can you check and fix? 
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark ✭✭✭✭ CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    After I downloaded the latest version, I can’t move other items. For e.g. I used to  be able to press harder on the item, and move them, or keep them in inventory. Now the item can’t get depressed fully, and if I try again, the message “This item cannot be moved” will appear. Can you check and fix? 
    Hi there. The team is aware of this issue and they are working on a fix.
  • carrieanncarrieann carrieannComments: 4
    According to this post there should be no waiting time between quests, but this is not actually the case. There is no waiting time on the requests, but there is a two hour wait time between quests needed to earn the componants to make the items in order to complete the quests. So for two hours all I can do is see what needs to be done but not work towards it.  What is most frustrating is that the quests then are for items to use to make another item, but they pop up at random. If we need four items to use as materials, and there are four quests at any given time, why can’t they each be for a fixed item so that I can focus on what we need to create? If I don’t need empty jars, don’t give me three quests for empty jars!
  • Diana LoweDiana Lowe Diana LoweComments: 1
    Yes we have to wait 2 hours between requests. That is ridiculous and makes it very frustrating and certainly not any fun. 
    Yes we have to wait 2 hours between requests. That is ridiculous and makes it very frustrating and certainly not any fun. 
    Another quest was supposed to be released today and that would help during your wait time, however the quest has been delayed until tomorrow. Are you also playing the Christmas Market Bingo event and the Christmas carousel? 
    carrieann said:
    According to this post there should be no waiting time between quests, but this is not actually the case. There is no waiting time on the requests, but there is a two hour wait time between quests needed to earn the componants to make the items in order to complete the quests. So for two hours all I can do is see what needs to be done but not work towards it.  What is most frustrating is that the quests then are for items to use to make another item, but they pop up at random. If we need four items to use as materials, and there are four quests at any given time, why can’t they each be for a fixed item so that I can focus on what we need to create? If I don’t need empty jars, don’t give me three quests for empty jars!
    The quest is set up so you can decline to do the ones that you don’t need. As well the math is configured to work over the time allotted for the relative quest. Their there was supposed to be another quest released today, but it has been postponed until tomorrow. That should help keep you busy during the wait times. Happy holidays and best wishes to you and your family! 🎅🏽🎄🎁❄️☃️
  • carrieanncarrieann carrieannComments: 4
    If you decline the quest you then must wait four hours for another one. In other words, decline the quest and face a penalty, or complete the quest quickly, receive an item you dont currently need but will later, and then wait two hours and hope for the best. I appreciate the moderators being positive, but please acknowledge that this is designed to encourage the spending of real money to speed up quests and don’t act like it’s all for the benefit of the players. 
    carrieann said:
    If you decline the quest you then must wait four hours for another one. In other words, decline the quest and face a penalty, or complete the quest quickly, receive an item you dont currently need but will later, and then wait two hours and hope for the best. I appreciate the moderators being positive, but please acknowledge that this is designed to encourage the spending of real money to speed up quests and don’t act like it’s all for the benefit of the players. 
    Of course the math is balanced for players to spend superbucks.  We also provide many many ways for players to generate super bucks for free.  Have you read our Hints and tips section? 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    yo no he tenido problemas la verdad en esta ultima version, me funciona rapidisimo el juego por suerte, lo unico que en algunos casos no me deja colocar las veredas o cercas en los edificios pero reinicio el juego y si me lo permite, tampoco me dejaba comprar el puesto navideño, lo compraba, me descontaban los cash pero desaparecia el puesto....pero reiniciaba y alli estaban mis cash otra vez hasta que me dejó comprarlo
    yo no he tenido problemas la verdad en esta ultima version, me funciona rapidisimo el juego por suerte, lo unico que en algunos casos no me deja colocar las veredas o cercas en los edificios pero reinicio el juego y si me lo permite, tampoco me dejaba comprar el puesto navideño, lo compraba, me descontaban los cash pero desaparecia el puesto....pero reiniciaba y alli estaban mis cash otra vez hasta que me dejó comprarlo
    Estamos experimentando problemas técnicos en todo el sistema con esta actualización. El equipo está trabajando en la solución y una nueva actualización se dará a conocer esta semana. Acabamos de libras un post en Facebook que explica lo que está pasando.
    https://www.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/videos/339597346820862/

• If you decline the quest you then must wait four hours for another one. In other words, decline the quest and face a penalty, or complete the quest quickly, receive an item you dont currently need but will later, and then wait two hours and hope for the best. I appreciate the moderators being positive, but please acknowledge that this is designed to encourage the spending of real money to speed up quests and don’t act like it’s all for the benefit of the players. 
    Of course the math is balanced for players to spend superbucks.  We also provide many many ways for players to generate super bucks for free.  Have you read our Hints and tips section? 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/12
  • Hasan AliHasan Ali Hasan AliComments: 1
    اكتب تعليقك
    Hasan Ali said:
    اكتب تعليقك
    How can I help you?
  • Where can I get the elvin market?
  • Como se envían juguetes a los vecinos?cuál es la ventana de búsqueda? 
    Where can I get the elvin market?
    The Elvin market is automatically added to your game. It’s one of the two buildings at the foot of the mountain in city center.  to the left of the ski hill
    Como se envían juguetes a los vecinos?cuál es la ventana de búsqueda? 
    Desafortunadamente no podemos enviar juguetes a nuestros vecinos. ¿Se refiere a la ventana de búsqueda de los vecinos? Usted puede encontrar que en la pestaña media del icono que se parece a un retrato de dos personas.
  • thats so boring when i need something to complete the guest i get the item that i dont need 😔😔😔
    thats so boring when i need something to complete the guest i get the item that i dont need 😔😔😔
    Thank you so much for your feedback. This is a common complaint from players with this type of quest. We have provided this feedback to our team and hopefully they can change their calculations for the next time.
  • What is the purpose of the yellow powder and the green color, they are useless !!!  Also, I think the task takes lot of time and they don’t give the item you need to craft the toys requested.  I still need some bell to have the christmas tree and I don’t think I will have enough time.  So I think this upgrade is not really fun to play
    What is the purpose of the yellow powder and the green color, they are useless !!!  Also, I think the task takes lot of time and they don’t give the item you need to craft the toys requested.  I still need some bell to have the christmas tree and I don’t think I will have enough time.  So I think this upgrade is not really fun to play
    Thank you for your feedback. We have provided this information to the team so hopefully they will make some changes in the next crafting event.  
  • I agree..
    I slept 8 hours and like to play with my coffee, and im out of energy in only one sip. Then they say "oh, go here, it'll help"..
    Well it doesn't. I won't go broke for a game..it not thst fun.
    I agree..
    I slept 8 hours and like to play with my coffee, and im out of energy in only one sip. Then they say "oh, go here, it'll help"..
    Every few days I ask 600 neighbours for energy. This keeps me supplied and I basically have unlimited this way.
  • edited December 2018
    Compre el osito y la bicicleta, pensando poder adelantar  la misión, pero por lo que veo es un truco para comerte los superbucks, que con dificultad  puedo conseguir, lastima, me quede sin billete por las puras :s
    Compre el osito y la bicicleta, pensando poder adelantar  la misión, pero por lo que veo es un truco para comerte los superbucks, que con dificultad  puedo conseguir, lastima, me quede sin billete por las puras :s
    ¿Recibiste los juguetes que compraste?
  • Completely unfair game! I gotta pay that much money for a building to complete tasks??
    You are making a fortune on the suckers who pay for it! 
    I can't even play anymore because of it. 
    Also, I run out of energy doing tasks faster than a ball going downhill! I went through every single neighbor and asked for energy and went through all of them just collecting 3 loads of linen!!
    Thanks for a very disappointing game!
    Completely unfair game! I gotta pay that much money for a building to complete tasks??
    You are making a fortune on the suckers who pay for it! 
    I can't even play anymore because of it. 
    Also, I run out of energy doing tasks faster than a ball going downhill! I went through every single neighbor and asked for energy and went through all of them just collecting 3 loads of linen!!
    Thanks for a very disappointing game!
     Hi Beth. I’m sorry you feel this way. The game does take a while to progress through to a point where you can be more successful in these events. As well you are allowed unlimited neighbours at the moment.   I ask 600 neighbors for energy every couple days when the events come fast like this.    Many players are able to play the game without spending any real money at all. We give you many opportunities to earn superbucks for free. As well as multiple ways to get items for quests.   I will give you the link to our hints and tips section, this may help you. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 31
    What are the use of the yellow pigment, green paint and wood rocking horse?
  • hayshazhayshaz ✭✭ hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    I agree..
    Every few days I ask 600 neighbours for energy. This keeps me supplied and I basically have unlimited this way.
    @Carlynbark
    I can only hold 30 energy, do you keep them in your request window? This is what I’ve tried but it’s a bit annoying to have it constantly flashing at me.
    harue said:
    These items were used in the quest run up to Christmas
    hayshaz said:
    I agree..
    @Carlynbark
    I can only hold 30 energy, do you keep them in your request window? This is what I’ve tried but it’s a bit annoying to have it constantly flashing at me.
     Yes you keep them all in your mail window and just accept 30 at a time. Then go to your inventory and USE all 30. Then going to accept another 30 from the mail window.  And so on
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 31
    It’s not true. The quest run up to Christmas had ended, I got the first place (spooky mood!) and I never needed any of those itens. And that's why I asked specifically about these items, which were the hardest to get and were never requested to complete the tasks.
     Carlynbark said:
    harue said:

ended, I got the first place and I never needed any of these items
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Community Manager Mona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
    harue said:
    It’s not true. The quest run up to Christmas had ended, I got the first place (spooky mood!) and I never needed any of those itens. And that's why I asked specifically about these items, which were the hardest to get and were never requested to complete the tasks.
     Carlynbark said:
    harue said:

ended, I got the first place and I never needed any of these items
    You need pigments and paints to produce toys the citizens ask for (you exchange the toys to get bells and snowflakes). Citizens demands are random so it is possible you have never been asked for the horse for example... The next time you can follow the following strategy - check the toys citizens ask for, see what items you will need to produce them and then get these items ;) Merry Christmas!