🎮 Gameplay Questions

1692 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Sabrina78 said:

The neighbors help us only in the city center, so it would be great if we could move the shops of the enchanted valley in the city center. 😍

You are able to move all of your businesses to the valley except for the Beach Shop. The businesses need to be empty to put into storage. 😉 
    Yes I know that and use that too. But now ask I on;y for the trees. For months no energie from the trees. 
     Hi there. I’m not sure if anybody let you know about the developers found an error in wishing tree and they will be working on fixing this very soon. Thank you so much for all your help and pointing this out to us!  I think we have all known this for a long time but nobody has said anything.   🌺
    What is the difference between the buildings with clocks and with coins when helping neighbors?
    The buildings with the coins identify buildings that you can click. The ones with the clocks are buildings that are not mature or have been clicked by other mayors. 
    Tarefas super demoradas! Tô cansando deste jogo.
    ¡Siento mucho oír esto! ¿Hay algo que pueda hacer para ayudar?
  • I really need help can someone tell me how to find & build the subway station I have a task that I can't complete cause I can't find this station.
  • I would love to see all of the shops put into one big shop  like you did the boat factory.  You could still charge the same amount OF coins to purchase per slot like you already do. This would free up lots of land on the page. Just put all ten shoe stores into one make it where we have to add cargo to each slot. I would love to see something like that happen because I would love to make a shopping area with them. They are two many of the same shops. Food for thought...
  • I have just gone through all the steps (14!) to get the Police Academy, only to find out I have to have the Zweiffel Tower to complete it! I even used several “skip task” bonuses because I really wanted to get this. I am NOT happy. They should at least let you know before you begin and waste days and resources for nothing! 😒
  • TashaTurksonTashaTurkson TashaTurksonComments: 115 Super Moderator
    I would love to see all of the shops put into one big shop  like you did the boat factory.  You could still charge the same amount OF coins to purchase per slot like you already do. This would free up lots of land on the page. Just put all ten shoe stores into one make it where we have to add cargo to each slot. I would love to see something like that happen because I would love to make a shopping area with them. They are two many of the same shops. Food for thought...
    That sounds like a great idea! Thank you so much for your suggestion Jennifer 🥰 Have a great day! 
    I have just gone through all the steps (14!) to get the Police Academy, only to find out I have to have the Zweiffel Tower to complete it! I even used several “skip task” bonuses because I really wanted to get this. I am NOT happy. They should at least let you know before you begin and waste days and resources for nothing! 😒
    Hey Laura 💕 I am so sorry this happened to you! You should try joining some SuperCity mobile groups on Facebook, the members are very involved and even post steps by steps for quest, sometimes it’s really handy to know what’s coming up next in a quest so you can save those skips or superbucks for that item. If you have completed the festival fuss quest, and are not at the eternal stage it’s 1 skip per 20 point so a great way to stack up those skips! I’ll post a link to a Facebook group for you if you want to have a look! 💞 https://m.facebook.com/groups/1756648191318736?ref=share
  • Kde hledáte přátelé? Dekuji
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 137 ✭✭✭
    edited February 22
    Sabrina78 said:

The neighbors help us only in the city center, so it would be great if we could move the shops of the enchanted valley in the city center. 😍

You are able to move all of your businesses to the valley except for the Beach Shop. The businesses need to be empty to put into storage. 😉 

No, some buildings can’t be moved (for example : kitty café, ...) and the shops of the valley (so can’t be helped by our neighbors).

Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

No, some buildings can’t be moved (for example : kitty café, ...) and the shops of the valley (so can’t be helped by our neighbors).

Hey Sabrina, you are right certain buildings and decorations can’t be placed in the two areas of your game, certain decorations and buildings are just made for that specific area, like the beach shop makes more sense in your beach area. If you need neighbors to help in your valley I’d suggest putting that in your Profile and don’t forget to use your heart statutes! 💞
    Kde hledáte přátelé? Dekuji
    Hey Lucie, můžete najít spoustu přátel zde na tabuli přidat me, vše, co musíte udělat, je post vaše odkaz na odkaz přítele, všechny podrobnosti o tom, jak odeslat jsou výše, děkuji 💞
  • Nhập tin nhắn của bạn
    Nhập tin nhắn của bạn
    Hey Uông, Nếu bạn có thể xin vui lòng gửi liên kết giới thiệu của bạn để người chơi khác có thể thêm bạn, tất cả các chi tiết ở trên, cảm ơn bạn. 💞 
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 32 ✭✭

I thought long before making this complaint.

It’s not about being a bad loser.

I suspect that the first place (maybe the second, too) in Festival fuss quest is cheating in the game. 

I have play more than 17 hours a day, spent more than 200 superbucks, used 19 skip tasks, hundreds of extra energy and dozens of wheel of fortune tickets, since this quest started, and even then I am getting further and further away from them. Then, I just can conclude that it is impossible to make the points they do daily.

I consider totally unfair that I spent real money buying superbucks to compete with who seems to cheat.

So please, make sure they are, like me, playing honestly without cheating.

Thanks.

• harue said:

I suspect that the first place (maybe the second, too) in Festival fuss quest is cheating in the game. 

I have play more than 17 hours a day, spent more than 200 superbucks, used 19 skip tasks, hundreds of extra energy and dozens of wheel of fortune tickets, since this quest started, and even then I am getting further and further away from them. Then, I just can conclude that it is impossible to make the points they do daily.

I consider totally unfair that I spent real money buying superbucks to compete with who seems to cheat.

Thanks.

Hi I will pass this along, We are very concerned about issues like this thank you for sharing this information if you would like to submit this to our suggestion box for our developers ~ here is the link 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128297/suggestion-box#latest
    edited February 24

I suspect that the first place (maybe the second place too) in Festival fuss quest is cheating in the game. 

I have play more than 17 hours a day, spent more than 200 superbucks, used 19 skip tasks, hundreds of extra energy and dozens of wheel of fortune tickets, since this quest started and even then, I am getting further and further away from them. Then, I just could conclude that it’s simply impossible to beat them, no matter how much real money I spend or how much time I play, as I did to try to approach them.

By the way, I consider totally unfair that I spent real money buying superbucks and wasted time to compete with who seems to cheat.

So please, make sure they are playing honestly, like me, without cheating.

Thanks.

P.S.: I sent this message and a print screen of the Festival fuss podium in the in-game help chat.

• Hola! Necesito vecinos 😊😊
  • harue said:

I suspect that the first place (maybe the second place too) in Festival fuss quest is cheating in the game. 

I have play more than 17 hours a day, spent more than 200 superbucks, used 19 skip tasks, hundreds of extra energy and dozens of wheel of fortune tickets, since this quest started and even then, I am getting further and further away from them. Then, I just could conclude that it’s simply impossible to beat them, no matter how much real money I spent or how much time I played, as I did to try to approach them.

By the way, I consider totally unfair that I spent real money buying superbucks and wasted time to compete with who seems to cheat.

So please, make sure they are playing honestly, like me, without cheating.

Thanks.

P.S.: I sent this message and a print screen of the Festival fuss podium in the in-game help chat.

Great 👍🏼 and you are correct there should not be cheating 💕
    Hello, I have a question about the wishing tree.
    With all that quest and missions I need a lot of energy.
    now it strikes me that the wishing tree never gives energy while it is at 0-5⚡️ so he has to do it once. For months he does not give anything so that is weird.
    On the fb forum I once asked other players but they never get anything.
    I then bought 3 just because the possibility is that you get a lot but I actually get nothing.
    Can that be looked at?

It gives ⚡️ but like all buildings that offer between 0-x, we get 9/10 >> 0. 😤😡

Sabrina78 said:
    Hello, I have a question about the wishing tree.
    With all that quest and missions I need a lot of energy.
    now it strikes me that the wishing tree never gives energy while it is at 0-5⚡️ so he has to do it once. For months he does not give anything so that is weird.
    On the fb forum I once asked other players but they never get anything.
    I then bought 3 just because the possibility is that you get a lot but I actually get nothing.
    Can that be looked at?

It gives ⚡️ but like all buildings that offer between 0-x, we get 9/10 >> 0. 😤😡

Hey Sabrina our developers have been made aware of this issue and are working to fix the drop rate of energy from the lovers tree! 💞
  • I am fairly new to supercity mobile. I enjoy playing. But I need some help.
    I have a question:     I noticed when I go to neighbor cities some have good coins on buildings and some will have clocks. I believe the clocks are the buildings neighbors want me to speed up? If so, how can I let my neighbors know which buildings I need to speed up? Please help. Thanks
  • I am fairly new to supercity mobile. I enjoy playing. But I need some help.
    I have a question:     I noticed when I go to neighbor cities some have good coins on buildings and some will have clocks. I believe the clocks are the buildings neighbors want me to speed up? If so, how can I let my neighbors know which buildings I need to speed up? Please help. Thanks
    Many people put the buildings they want help towards the front , you may notice some people put hearts in front of buildings they want help on first I hope this helps 😉

Each time we go to the next level, the number of ⚡️ should automatically increase, which isn’t the case currently and therefore not normal. 🙄

• 😍😍😍😍
  • Anyone that can help please do.
    Sabrina78 said:

Each time we go to the next level, the number of ⚡️ should automatically increase, which isn’t the case currently and therefore not normal. 🙄

Hey @Sabrina78 thank you so much for your imput, we really appreciate the great ideas!! ❤️
    😍😍😍😍
    @Annyelika Hidalgo ❤️💞❤️
    Anyone that can help please do.
    I don't know if it helps...
    Hey 💕 Is there anything I can help you both with?! 💞
  • The reason I was asking. I noticed some buildings when I visit neighbors have a timer on them and some have coins. How do the timers get on some buildings and not others? Thanks for answering & helpin
    The reason I was asking. I noticed some buildings when I visit neighbors have a timer on them and some have coins. How do the timers get on some buildings and not others? Thanks for answering & helpin
    Hey @MistyLynn Gleistein Farmakis some buildings have a clock over them because they’ve either been recently collected from or in the case of factories something has been recently placed on for production, when you tab the clocks over buildings you’re helping to speed those buildings up. Buildings with a coin over them haven't been collected from recently. 💕
  • ID 3374089.  Ive been playing Super City for a year or more but lately it seems you have to buy the nice buildings and the other quests are for items to use.  I do spend real money, but cannot continue to buy every building. And then they will come up in a quest to use and I dont have because I didnt purchase. Seems when I started many quests were to get nice buildings. But now it seems to be buy a building and the quests are just to get small items.  I know I wrote one time about this and was told many people like to buy buildings. Why?  Just wanting feedback from other players 
    ID 3374089.  Ive been playing Super City for a year or more but lately it seems you have to buy the nice buildings and the other quests are for items to use.  I do spend real money, but cannot continue to buy every building. And then they will come up in a quest to use and I dont have because I didnt purchase. Seems when I started many quests were to get nice buildings. But now it seems to be buy a building and the quests are just to get small items.  I know I wrote one time about this and was told many people like to buy buildings. Why?  Just wanting feedback from other players 
    Hey @happilyretired I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling this frustration lately and I can understand. You don’t actually have to buy any of those buildings, if you wish to buy them we appreciate it but we have also made it so that there are ways of achieving those items if you don’t have the building for it, I can leave the link to for forum discussion where people have posted some very helpful tips on how to achieve those items, I find them so helpful and I use them constantly! 💞 Have a fanatic day!! 💕 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139130/how-to-get-items-if-i-dont-have-the-building#latest
  • bonjour
    le jeu ne s'installe pas?????
  • 😍😍😍😍
    💐💐
    edited March 1
    I’d like to have the option of eliminating the stuffs from storage. We could have the option of selling/exchange/giving them to the neighbors or simply deleting things we don’t want anymore. I’m in level 89 and my storage is full of useless things (for my game) and it’s very bad to looking for certain objects that I really need.
    harue said:
    I’d like we have the option of eliminating the stuffs from storage. We could have the option of selling/exchange/giving them to the neighbors or simply deleting things we don’t want anymore. I’m in level 89 and my storage is crowded and it’s very bad to looking for certain objects that we really need.
    Hey @harue I like this idea a lot too, we have lots planned for the coming weeks and months so hopefully the storage issue will be addressed! Thank you so much for posting! 💞
    I’d also like to have the option of aborting a factory production, mainly because there are some objects that take many hours to get ready.
    harue said:
    I’d also like to have the option of aborting a factory production, mainly because there are some objects that take many hours to get ready.
    @harue Make sure to stay tuned for undates! ❤️
  • Miriam Alicea
    Hello I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this game.
    I read a lot of the messages and how a lot of people complain about certain things that I think should not be a problem because the game itself needs to make money some how. I do not think people should not complain about certain things but I do have a complaint and that is the spinning wheel, I feel like it's rigged and seriously think that there shouldn't be prizes that people can buy with tokens on there. I also think the gifts should  be what people actually need. I do know that you have to make money but people like me that is home bound due to my illness I have multiple sclerosis and can't work and is on controlled income there should be some like I said about the wheel, I have to many flowers and trees and it's hard enough to win the bucks so I can't by the buildings I need. I hope that maybe you guys can come up with something a little more convenient like a certain amount of videos a day to get the superbucks and also keep the buildings with the superbucks that you already have or even have other buildings that give out superbucks daily other than the ones you already have.

Thanks again,

Miriam Alicea

Miriam Alicea
    Hello I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this game.
    I read a lot of the messages and how a lot of people complain about certain things that I think should not be a problem because the game itself needs to make money some how. I do not think people should not complain about certain things but I do have a complaint and that is the spinning wheel, I feel like it's rigged and seriously think that there shouldn't be prizes that people can buy with tokens on there. I also think the gifts should  be what people actually need. I do know that you have to make money but people like me that is home bound due to my illness I have multiple sclerosis and can't work and is on controlled income there should be some like I said about the wheel, I have to many flowers and trees and it's hard enough to win the bucks so I can't by the buildings I need. I hope that maybe you guys can come up with something a little more convenient like a certain amount of videos a day to get the superbucks and also keep the buildings with the superbucks that you already have or even have other buildings that give out superbucks daily other than the ones you already have.

Thanks again,

Miriam Alicea

Hey @Miriam Alicea  💕 I am so sorry you’ve been feeling frustrated lately and I can understand why! Our wheel can be tricky to use, and it can take some practice with it to find out and understand the best ways it works, I find if I have a particularly difficult quest I will focus on just that one, by doing so I won’t start anything new or say if I’m working on a request by characters quest I’ll delete each request once I’ve achieved the main prize, by doing this I’m leaving my wheel free to give me exactly what I need, if I’m working on multiple quests at a time the wheel gets jammed up with lots of different items I need, but the importance of which I need them may vary, so to get the best out your wheel try to stick with one quest at a time, I always pick the one with the prettiest building as a prize 🥰 Also I would highly recommend saving each token as it comes up in your login window, save each of these to collect as many houses of luck you can, each house will give you 1 superbuck every 24 hours and you have have 5 houses, each week you could earn 35 superbucks to save for a building you really want!! Also don’t forget to hoard your fortune tickets for your wheel, that way when something you really needs comes up you can just spin and spin until that item is filled! 💕 Hope I’ve helped you a little!! ❤️
  • Salve! Non posso mai completare le missioni perché mi manca sempre qualche costosissimo edificio...perché non introdurre lo scambio con altri giocatori o la vendita di oggetti per guadagnare banconote? Grazie
    Salve! Non posso mai completare le missioni perché mi manca sempre qualche costosissimo edificio...perché non introdurre lo scambio con altri giocatori o la vendita di oggetti per guadagnare banconote? Grazie
    Hey @claudia cruciani 💕 Grazie mille per aver lasciato questo suggerimento, apprezziamo davvero tutti i tuoi commenti sul nostro gioco, abbiamo un sacco in programma per i prossimi mesi, quindi rimanete sintonizzati! ❤️
  • why am I not able to get recipes to produce in my shop 
    why am I not able to get recipes to produce in my shop 
    Hey @Emelia Smith the Curiosity Shack is only available for certain quests! Like our festival fuss quest, now that it’s over the curiosity shack is closed for the moment! 💞
  • Thank you Tasha
  • Hola soy nuevo en el foro, pero alla en Facebook he hecho este reclamo infinidad de veces y lo voy a hacer aca asi lo leen los creadores de este buen juego. Es en relación a la app, yo tengo ya hace años mi partida en supercity de Facebook y lamentablemente no puedo trasladarla a la app. No se porque. Si mal.no entendi cuando me contestan ( en ingles que no es que no lo entiendo pero tengo que repetir lo que me dicen) son dos cosas diferentes y estaria bueno que puedan solucionarlo y asi poder jugar mi partida fel Facebook  la cual ya lleva tiempo armada.
    Nada más.. espero tener una respuesta satisfactoria.
    Muchas gracias 
  • Yes. .. If we can use the chat language translator directly ... 😁 😘 Let our communication smoothly. .. 🙏😄
    Thank you Tasha
    You’re most welcome @Emelia Smith ❤️
    Yes. .. If we can use the chat language translator directly ... 😁 😘 Let our communication smoothly. .. 🙏😄
    Hey @RaysaSabila we can of course communicate if whatever language you speak, just replay with your own language in your next comment ❤️
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 289 ✭✭✭
    harue said:

Thanks.

Hi I will pass this along, We are very concerned about issues like this thank you for sharing this information if you would like to submit this to our suggestion box for our developers ~ here is the link 

Thanks developers, now I can collect ⚡️⚡️⚡️😍🥰❣️👍😘
    harue said:

Thanks.

Thanks developers, now I can collect ⚡️⚡️⚡️😍🥰❣️👍😘
    Awesome Cobi 🥰 We are so pleased this has been fixed for our players! Enjoy 💕
  • David HellawellDavid Hellawell Freshly on the board David HellawellComments: 9
    What is going on with the game. Yessterday I lost ALL my Superbucks. Today I have lost ALL my Glass Baubles. What's going on ????
  • Ne pourriez-vous pas prolonger l'action pour avoir la maison du capitaine et les billets c'est impossible de la terminer avec le délai qui reste il y a trop de choses à faire et cela prend trop de temps. Merci
    What is going on with the game. Yessterday I lost ALL my Superbucks. Today I have lost ALL my Glass Baubles. What's going on ????
    @David Hellawell I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you, I’ll direct you to our troubleshooting tips, please follow each of these steps for your device and if these do not work for you please contact our support team, they’ll need to be made aware of this issue and they’ll also be able to assist you further and even reward back the things you’ve lost! Again i am so sorry and thank you! 💞 https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=e
    Ne pourriez-vous pas prolonger l'action pour avoir la maison du capitaine et les billets c'est impossible de la terminer avec le délai qui reste il y a trop de choses à faire et cela prend trop de temps. Merci
    Hey @Brigitte Hiben Je crois que vous jouez à la version Web de notre jeu. Cette section du forum est réservée aux questions relatives aux téléphones mobiles de Supercity. Vous devrez contacter l'aide du jeu Web pour trouver une solution à votre problème, merci!
  • edited March 4
    The new update put 18 of my buildings into storage. If it’s not hard enough trying to figure out where they all were, now I’m expected to use resources to blast rocks and move trees?! I’ve already earned all these buildings and used energy to blast the rocks and trees long ago. How can they make me do it again? This does not seem fair at all.
    edited March 4
    The new update put 18 of my buildings into storage. If it’s not hard enough trying to figure out where they all were, now I’m expected to use resources to blast rocks and move trees?! I’ve already earned all these buildings and used energy to blast the rocks and trees long ago. How can they make me do it again? This does not seem fair at all. I can’t even figure out where to get the new resources I need!
    Hey @Laura Lea York I am so very sorry for this, it has happened to me too! For now all I can offer is if you could please try our troubleshooting tips and if they don’t work for you please contact support, make them aware of this issue and hopefully there can be some resolve, again I am so sorry! Also if you could please leave your player ID, that would be great thank you! 💕 https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=e
  • PattysackPattysack PattysackComments: 3
    It would be nice if players could opt out of participating in a quest. For example, I’m pretty sure I cannot finish the quest with 19 steps but many of the items in the fortunate we all are for that quest. I would like to focus on the quest that results in super bucks rewards. Thank you for your consideration
  • Tasha Turkson, thank you. I have contacted support and am waiting to hear back. My ID is 2438550. Thank you again.
  • Ow LyOw Ly Ow LyComments: 4
    edited March 5
    You know what would be good?? a token of unlimited energy for a few minutes (10,15,20), to be activated and used only for that day. The token would come randomly to visit neighbors, appear on the roulette wheel or in the weekly prizes.  That is not cumulative and can only be used 1 per week or every 15 days. Would that be possible?
    Tasha Turkson, thank you. I have contacted support and am waiting to hear back. My ID is 2438550. Thank you again.
    Hey @Laura Lea York no problem, I passed this issue onto our community manager and the developers have said it could be a bug, they’re going to take a closer look at it to see if it can be resolved so stay tuned! Lots of awsome quests running at the moment too 🥰
    Pattysack said:
    It would be nice if players could opt out of participating in a quest. For example, I’m pretty sure I cannot finish the quest with 19 steps but many of the items in the fortunate we all are for that quest. I would like to focus on the quest that results in super bucks rewards. Thank you for your consideration
    Hey @Pattysack the planetarium quest is actually an infrastructure building so you can finish it in your own time once the quest is officially over in the game, the only thing you will lose is the extra decorations and skip that comes with the building if you complete the quest in the given time but I understand your suggestion and I don’t think it’s a bad idea at all! 💕 Thanks for posting!! 💕
    Ow Ly said:
    Un token de energía ilimitada,que dure solo algunos minutos(10,15,20).Que se gane aleatoriamente al visitar vecinos,en la ruleta o en los premios semanales.No sería bueno??? Sería de mucha ayuda tener algo así,que al activarse solo este disponible por esos minutos ese día,no acumulativo y que sea algo que salga semanalmente o cada 15 días.Podría ser posible algo así???🤔🤔🤔
    Hey @Ow Ly Creo que sería una idea fantástica, ¡muchas gracias por publicar! 🥰
    Ik zou graag wat willen voorstellen aan het spel en stressvol het spel. De textielproducties going a limiet sterven 5 uur x 36 beren vereist, dat wil zeggen voor een missie in 3 dagen is het onmogelijk om te maken, je zou kunnen zeggen dat je voor elke textielfabriek een maximale levertijd van 4 x 9 in en verkort een tijdje

Je kunt heel veel donzige konijntjes op het rad van fortuin krijgen, evenals de helpergebouwen. Nou, ik wacht zes uur op mijn donzige konijntjes die ik heb kunnen verzamelen door deze strategieën te gebruiken. 
    Ik heb alleen geluk als er geen munten of kisten in het rad staan. Van de 13 draaien kreeg ik 1 ding wat ik kon gebruiken.
    Ik zie dat de update nog niet is gemeld op de pagina. 
    Er is iets helemaal fout gegaan volgens mij. Eerst kon je geen land krijgen nu heb ik er heel veel bij maar kan ik het niet vrijspelen omdat het vol gegooid is met keien, zelfs op plekken die al schoon waren.
    ok, je kan die nieuwe dingen maken maar dat kost wel heel veel energie. Ik ging in 2 uur tijd 2 levels omhoog.
    daar ben ik mee gestopt want je kunt maar 1 x buren vragen om energie en St Patrick vindt ik leuker.
    Het andere wat echt niet leuk meer is: 
    De blauwe hoeden voor de specialisten. Heel de dag gespeeld want ik had er 6 nodig. Pas vandaag had ik er 5 bij elkaar.
    kan dit niet teruggedraaid worden? 
    Is net als bij de boeketten, niet leuk om te doen.

Er is iets helemaal fout gegaan volgens mij. Eerst kon je geen land krijgen nu heb ik er heel veel bij maar kan ik het niet vrijspelen omdat het vol gegooid is met keien, zelfs op plekken die al schoon waren.
    ok, je kan die nieuwe dingen maken maar dat kost wel heel veel energie. Ik ging in 2 uur tijd 2 levels omhoog.
    daar ben ik mee gestopt want je kunt maar 1 x buren vragen om energie en St Patrick vindt ik leuker.
    Het andere wat echt niet leuk meer is: 
    De blauwe hoeden voor de specialisten. Heel de dag gespeeld want ik had er 6 nodig. Pas vandaag had ik er 5 bij elkaar.

Hey @Cobi Luijt Het spijt me zo dat je je gefrustreerd voelt, ik kan het begrijpen zoals ik het ook ben, het probleem met obstakels op al duidelijk land is gemeld aan onze community manager en ons wordt onderzocht door de bewoners. Het probleem met het verzamelen van de hoedjes om specialisten te laten zijn, is een hoop werk, maar met wat oefening denk ik dat we eraan zullen wennen! Nogmaals, het spijt me voor elke frustratie die je op dit moment voelt! We hebben veel leuke speurtochten op het moment, we moeten die eerst genieten en later zorgen maken over het land! 💞
    Ik zie dat de update nog niet is vermeld op de pagina. 
    Er is iets helemaal fout gehad met mij. Eerst kon je geen land krijgen nu heb ik er heel veel bij maar kan het niet vrijspelen omdat het vol gegooid is met keien, op plekken die al schoon waren.
    ok, je kan die nieuwe dingen maken maar dat kost wel heel veel energie. Ik ging in 2 uur tijd 2 niveaus omhoog.
    daar ben ik mee gestopt wil je maar 1 x buren vragen om energie en St Patrick lijkt ik leuker.
    Het andere wat echt niet leuk is: 

Hey @ "Cobi Luijt" Het spijt me zo dat je je gefrustreerd voelt, ik kan het begrijpen zoals ik het ook ben, het probleem met obstakels op al duidelijk land is gemeld aan onze community manager en ons is informed de de bewoners. Het probleem met het verzamelen van de hoedjes om specialisten te laten zijn, is een hoop werk, maar met wat oefening denk ik dat we daaraan zullen zullen gaan wennen! Nogmaals, het spijt me voor elke frustratie die je op dit moment voelt! We hebben veel leuke speurtochten op het moment, we moeten die eerst genieten en later zorgen maken over het spel.

Ik krijg het juist met een quest, heb hem ook al geskipt maar je ziet het. Kan ik dus niet maken.

• Just curious, is there a reason why some players (visiting your neighbors) have more than their 5 tries. I’ve counted some doing 7 and some doing 8?
    edited March 5
    + 1
  • Just curious, is there a reason why some players (visiting your neighbors) have more than their 5 tries. I’ve counted some doing 7 and some doing 8?
    It’s five although sometimes even when I click on my neighbors it seems like more but you only get 5 energy points 😉

Ik krijg het juist met een quest, heb hem ook al geskipt maar je ziet het. Kan ik dus niet maken.

Hey @Cobi Luijt Ik begrijp het en het spijt me zo, als je het gevoel hebt dat je niet voldoende petten krijgt, neem dan contact op met ons ondersteuningsteam, zodat ze hiervan op de hoogte worden gebracht, bedankt! ❤️

We should be able to change buildings (lighthouse, bridge, football stadium) without having to click on the coin, in « edit mode » for example. 😊

edited March 6
    Ik zou graag wat willen voorstellen aan het spel en stressvol het spel. De textielproducties going a limiet sterven 5 uur x 36 beren vereist, dat wil zeggen voor een missie in 3 dagen is het onmogelijk om te maken, je zou kunnen zeggen dat je voor elke textielfabriek een maximale levertijd van 4 x 9 in en verkort een tijdje

Je kunt heel veel donzige konijntjes op het rad van fortuin krijgen, evenals de helpergebouwen. Nou, ik wacht zes uur op mijn donzige konijntjes die ik heb kunnen verzamelen door deze strategieën te gebruiken. 
    Ik heb alleen geluk als er geen munten of kisten in het rad staan. Van de 13 draaien kreeg ik 1 ding wat ik kon gebruiken.

It’s true, that’s difficult, even with the help of the wheel of fortune, especially if you have several objects to collect at the same time on the textile factories. 🤪

And when you have few factories compared to other players who have double or more : when this problem will be solved ?? ⏰ 🤔

Sabrina78 said:

We should be able to change buildings (lighthouse, bridge, football stadium) without having to click on the coin, in « edit mode » for example. 😊

Sabrina78 said:

It’s true, that’s difficult, even with the help of the wheel of fortune, especially if you have several objects to collect at the same time on the textile factories. 🤪

And when you have few factories compared to other players who have double or more : when this problem will be solved ?? ⏰ 🤔

Hey @Sabrina78 Great idea regarding how to edit the facades. 💞 Also we have a post here on the forum explaining the entire ins and outs of the new update, it’s really helped me, if you’d like to read it, I’ll leave the link here for you! 💕 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140322/
    edited March 6

What is it ? What are they going to serve ? And where are the pink medallions because I collect them but I don’t find them none in my inventory !!

And I think that the announced buildings don’t exist yet because it doesn’t find them. 🙂

To get the answers to my questions, it would be great : when a new quest starts, the news are there in the same time on the forum. 😍 💕

• EL StuEL Stu EL StuComments: 1
    Anyone else notice since the update, they are unable to store any production buildings or businesses?
    edited March 6

Hey @Cobi Luijt Ik begrijp het en het spijt me zo, als je het gevoel hebt dat je niet voldoende petten krijgt, neem dan contact op met ons ondersteuningsteam, zodat ze hiervan op de hoogte worden gebracht, bedankt! ❤️

There’s again a problem : as for the blue flowers of the last quest, this time it’s with the caps, that we obtain very very rarely so it’s difficult to have specialists. 😡😤

• WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    EL Stu said:
    Anyone else notice since the update, they are unable to store any production buildings or businesses?
    Hint: Your production buildings and businesses need to be empty in order to put into storage! 😉❤️
    Sabrina78 said:

What is it ? What are they going to serve ? And where are the pink medallions because I collect them but I don’t find them none in my inventory !!

And I think that the announced buildings don’t exist yet because it doesn’t find them. 🙂

To get the answers to my questions, it would be great : when a new quest starts, the news are there in the same time on the forum. 😍 💕

We are getting ready for the next event!  Coming Soon to a Supercity near you!
    Sabrina78 said:

There’s again a problem : as for the blue flowers of the last quest, this time it’s with the caps, that we obtain very very rarely so it’s difficult to have specialists. 😡😤

Hello there! 🙋🏻‍♂️Can you please try to decline 👎 some of the sheet metal and see if that will help with getting the graduation cap?  Cheers! ❤️
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    Just curious, is there a reason why some players (visiting your neighbors) have more than their 5 tries. I’ve counted some doing 7 and some doing 8?
    After midnight local time players can visit their neighbours again so if their midnight has occurred while you’re away they will have been able to help with 2 lots of 5.
    Will said:
    Sabrina78 said:

Hello there! 🙋🏻‍♂️Can you please try to decline 👎 some of the sheet metal and see if that will help with getting the graduation cap?  Cheers! ❤️
    I did it but there is always the same problem. ☹️
    Will zei:

Wat is het ? Wat gaan ze dienen? En waar zijn de roze medaillons omdat ik ze verzamel, maar ik vind ze niet in mijn inventaris !!

En ik denk dat de aangekondigde gebouwen nog niet bestaan ​​omdat ze ze niet vinden. 🙂

Om antwoord te krijgen op mijn vragen, zou het geweldig zijn: wanneer een nieuwe zoektocht begint, is het nieuws er tegelijkertijd in het forum. 😍 💕

We bereiden ons voor op het volgende evenement! Binnenkort bij een Supercity bij jou in de buurt!

The lottery and now we make coins from the seed.😂😂
  • Hello! Why is it not possible to delete a task from the list? I am talking about a new Spring contest with roses. I need to beat 80 roses but now I can do only 2 tasks of 3 because I can't build a house or factory that will give me the necessary items. :( Please, if it is a bug, fix it, we have 6 days only. If it is not a bug, it is not fair, players are of different levels and I am not going to pay real money just in attempt to reach a level of a person who started to play a few months earlier.
    Will zei:

Wat is het ? Wat gaan ze dienen? En waar zijn de roze medaillons omdat ik ze verzamel, maar ik vind ze niet in mijn inventaris !!

En ik denk dat de aangekondigde gebouwen nog niet bestaan ​​omdat ze ze niet vinden. 🙂

Om antwoord te krijgen op mijn vragen, zou het geweldig zijn: wanneer een nieuwe zoektocht begint, is het nieuws er tegelijkertijd in het forum. 😍 💕

We bereiden ons voor op het volgende evenement! Binnenkort bij een Supercity bij jou in de buurt!

The lottery and now we make coins from the seed.😂😂
    Hey @Cobi Luijt we’re just trying to make things fair for everyone, especially people who possibly can’t purchsse coin packs for the lottery! ❤️
    Hello! Why is it not possible to delete a task from the list? I am talking about a new Spring contest with roses. I need to beat 80 roses but now I can do only 2 tasks of 3 because I can't build a house or factory that will give me the necessary items. :( Please, if it is a bug, fix it, we have 6 days only. If it is not a bug, it is not fair, players are of different levels and I am not going to pay real money just in attempt to reach a level of a person who started to play a few months earlier.
    Hey, I’m so sorry you’re feeling frustrated but the springtime is here quest is offering 120 free superbucks, so I would urge you to do what you can and get as far as you can! If you’re struggling don’t forget we have loads of other quests running at the moment too! 💞
  • WARUM schon wieder eine neue Aufgabe??? Sternenlotterie!!! So viel auf einmal ist nicht zu schaffen :( Wir haben so schon genug zu tun, lasst uns doch bitte erst mal was zu Ende bringen! Das artet jetzt in Stress aus :( und wird bald keinen Spaß mehr machen zu spielen. 
  • Hi verstehe ich eine Menge, wir lassen unsere Spieler wissen, dass seine immer am besten, sich auf die Aufgabe, die Sie wirklich wollen. Jeder hat nicht die gleiche Aufgabe, viele Spieler können je nach level mehr oder weniger quest haben. 💕

Great. You have put all the objects to be produced in the same place (items for production) but the productions of "Samantha's cafe" and "Christmas kiosk" are missing. For the next update... 😉😍

It will be easier to navigate than in « misc. » where there are far too many objects. 🤪

• Sabrina78 said:

Great. You have put all the objects to be produced in the same place (items for production) but the productions of "Samantha's cafe" and "Christmas kiosk" are missing. For the next update... 😉😍

It will be easier to navigate than in « misc. » where there are far too many objects. 🤪

Thanks Sabrina great 👍🏼 suggestion 
    LuCruz453 said:
    Terminei a missao do Farol e quando ia escolher o modelo cliquei sem querer no primeiro modelo  não era esse o modelo que eu queria, era o amarelo. Tem como vocês alterarem o modelo para mim? Gastei todos os meus superbooks nessa missão, me ajudem, please!!!
    Você tem a opção de trocar por qualquer um dos modelos de farol, quando quiser! É só clicar no farol, depois clicar na paleta de tinta localizada no canto superior esquerdo da janela aberta, e então é só escolher o farol amarelo. O mesmo pode ser feito com a ponte. 🙂

Net weer de loterij gespeel, 90/100 prijzen. Maar geen hoofdprijs.
    Er zitten weer nutteloze dingen bij zoals de specialisten. Als je vol zit krijg je de prijs niet. Verander die dan in caps, kan je ze zelf maken en dat gaat tot 70 stuks. Je hebt gewoon recht op die prijzen. Het Weel of fortune veranderd ook de prijs als je er niets aan hebt.

• Net weer de loterij gespeel, 90/100 prijzen. Maar geen hoofdprijs.
    Er zitten weer nutteloze dingen bij zoals de specialisten. Als je vol zit krijg je de prijs niet. Verander die dan in caps, kan je ze zelf maken en dat gaat tot 70 stuks. Je hebt gewoon recht op die prijzen. Het Weel of fortune veranderd ook de prijs als je er niets aan hebt.

Hallo, ik begrijp dat er veel veranderingen zijn. Sommigen hebben nog een paar insecten waar aan gewerkt wordt. Heb geduld, verandering kan soms frustrerend zijn. Bedankt voor het delen van uw zorgen