New Event: The Science Museum!

27 Comments·Started 14 May 2019 01:47 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 189 Community Manager
The Professor got an unknown mechanism and is now trying to bring it into working condition. Restoring the mechanism will not work, but after such an experiment , the Professor asks the Mayor to open a science and technology museum in the city🔬
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 189 Community Manager

Requirements: it is received by the players who have cleared the landslide for the train in the City Center.

The main reward is the Science museum: 4,700 coins, 3-5 daffodils, 3-5 energy, 3-5 tropical marathon points (16 days from the moment the building was placed every 24 hours), can be placed anywhere, size 9*5.

How many trains do I have at my disposal?

3 trains!

Once you click on the train, its status will change from “Arrived” to “Loading” and the timer will start!

What changed compared to the previous event?

We eliminated one tab in the Rewards section to simplify things. Instead of 3 tabs you have now just “Cogwheels” and “Patents”:

In the “Cogwheels” tab you will be able to get intermediary prizes, the main prize and the extra prizes after the main prize. You will be able to see what prize comes next by scrolling with the mouse on top of the gift box:

The main reward is reward No. 9. Positions number 10, 11 and 12 are extra rewards which  go on and on forever.

Lower tab “Patents”:

Load up all the wagons on the train with goods and you’ll get: 1 patent for a common train, 2 patents for the golden train. You can use patents to upgrade your train: the rewards on this tab are engines and wagons. In case you have all them all, you will get cogwheels instead.

Positions number 10, 11 and 12 are extra rewards which go on and on forever: daffodils, spring keys, superbucks.

How do you get a golden train this time?

Send out 5 fully- loaded trains and you will get a golden train!

How can I see how many cogwheels I will get for sending out a train?

The number of cogwheels you get depends on how many wagons you load and if the train is a regular one or a golden. You can see the number of points you’ll get by looking at the hint next to the “Send” button:

Ratings

What counts for the ratings are the cogwheels. You have to collect at least 15 cogwheels to enter the ratings’ competition.

After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: Gold Mechanic Cup (gives 5-7 superbucks and 5-7 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 120 marathon points;

• 2nd place: Silver Mechanic Cup (gives 4-6 superbucks and 4-6 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 80 marathon points;

• 3rd place: Bronze Mechanic Cup (gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 60 marathon points;

• 4-6th places: 50 daffodils + 50 marathon points;

• 7-10th places:40 daffodils + 40 marathon points;

• 11-15th places: 30 daffodils + 30 marathon points;

• 16-20th places: 25 daffodils + 25 marathon points;

• 21-25th places: 20 daffodils + 20 marathon points.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 173 ✭✭✭
  • RehamReham RehamComments: 1
    edited May 14
    1- What happens after the timer on the train expires?
    2- Is there a waiting time after sending the train?
  • TLS20017TLS20017 TLS20017Comments: 1
    So far I like this one. I hope it stays manageable, fun, and a little challenge! From my experience thus far, I am finding quests like this (including the tropical marathon) because I am leveling up faster than can complete tasks, so the level of difficulty is way harder than what I actually have. Hope that makes sense.

Question: Will we get to dismiss a task if we are unable to complete it like the last time?
  • edited May 14
    Me parece muy hermoso, pero aparte de la gran cantidad de pedidos por tren, esperar 4 horas para el regreso de mismo creo que se pasan con los tiempos y cantidades. Tambien hay que trabajar, Ojo me encanta el juego y lo disfruto mucho pero no deberían uno estresarse sino mas bien relajarse con el
  • NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 59 ✭✭
  • EN LAS IMAGENES QUE MUESTRAN DICE QUE LA MISION TERMINA EN  15 DIAS , ENTONCES A MI POR QUE ME APARESE QUE EN 14 DIAS  ESPRIQUEN ESO NO CREO QUE SEA LA UNICA QUE LO A NOTADO DEBEN DE PONER UNA PESTAÑA PARA ELIMINAR LAS MISIONES QUE NO PODEMOS COMPLETAR DEL TREN , ESO NOS COMPRICA  LLEGAR ALA META , SE QUE SE PUEDE PERO CON MAS ESFUERZO DE CUALQUIER MODO GRACIAS ME GUSTA EL NUEVO EDIFISIO
  • Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 32 ✭✭
    I really appreciate the intermediate hours between one train and another!   ;)
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    edited May 15
    I will be skipping this one as well.  Too much time and inventory involved and trying to work in The Bay.  No option to trash a quest step is important to me as well as others.  Just too much time and energy for this as well as everything else going on in the game.  There are happy mediums Playkot/SC - but you always seem to go to the extreme.  Lost a lot of people playing the game and not many others joining in.  Very few visit anymore.  And losing interest in the game altogethor.  And really wishing we had an option to play other than on FB - getting tired of it too.  Also, continues to suck that we do not have an option of declining a quest so we can get it off out FB pages in the game.  Numerous people have asked and continue to ask for this option for all the things you have out there on the game page.  
    Sorry to hear you aren't liking the new quests :(

You can play the mobile game if you don't want to play on facebook however it is a new game starting from level 1 as they are similar games but made very differently. mobile download

• How can I get a high power engine using a patent instead of 25 superbuks?
  • edited May 15
    Bonjour,après pratique je suis génée, je n'ai pas les moyens de me connecter plusd'une fois par jour donc automatiquement pénalisée en ne pouvant pas jouer Dommage
    Désolée pour le français mon anglais laisse à désirer
  • Why is this timed and a 3 hour delay if you don't finish the quest. The game is not fair to people who work full time. I do not have all day to sit around playing the game. I have not managed to complete one quest yet and now I have to look at this for 12 more days! That's crazy!
  • So far this is working.  I'm enjoying it and am still able to keep improving the bay area without driving myself crazy.  The changes have really helped.  Also there is a learning curve on each of these types of quest.    I'm also able to keep my parties going with no problems.  I have found that 1 party per day is about all I can manage.  The more you do the better you learn to manage .  It's a challenge and that's what I like.   
  • How can I get a high power engine using a patent instead of 25 superbuks?
    I would like to know that as well !!!
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    How can I get a high power engine using a patent instead of 25 superbuks?
    I would like to know that as well !!!
    You get them as gifts when you collect the correct amount needed. It shows you right on your quest ;) 

• Cathy McRaeCathy McRae Cathy McRaeComments: 1
    Why is this timed and a 3 hour delay if you don't finish the quest. The game is not fair to people who work full time. I do not have all day to sit around playing the game. I have not managed to complete one quest yet and now I have to look at this for 12 more days! That's crazy!
    I agree with this totally. Unfortunately I can't sit at my laptop 24 hours a day to try and complete quests.
  • adonisadonis Freshly on the board adonisComments: 5
    I hope Playkot is happy that about half of my neighbors have quit playing. Most were big spenders and I hope you miss the money they spent on the game. Some do not work and can't complete this and the other quests when they ask for so much. I do work, but usually find time to complete quests. It will be impossible after losing so many great neighbors with more quitting every day. Great job in losing loyal players to other games!
    adonis said:
    I hope Playkot is happy that about half of my neighbors have quit playing. Most were big spenders and I hope you miss the money they spent on the game. Some do not work and can't complete this and the other quests when they ask for so much. I do work, but usually find time to complete quests. It will be impossible after losing so many great neighbors with more quitting every day. Great job in losing loyal players to other games!
    If you are having a hard time in the game I suggest that you have a look at this link and read some tips on success in our game :) 

There is lots of helpful information in there from how and where to get neighbors or which groups to join, energy, superbucks etc. 

Have a wonderful day,

• yeah, that didn't work for me.  it (the engine reward) shows up on the patent reward page, but when I go to the quest page, it still tells me I need 25 superbucks to buy the engine.

JennRodriguez said:

• adonisadonis Freshly on the board adonisComments: 5
    adonis said:
    If you are having a hard time in the game I suggest that you have a look at this link and read some tips on success in our game :) 

There is lots of helpful information in there from how and where to get neighbors or which groups to join, energy, superbucks etc. 

Have a wonderful day,

I am in 6 groups and had over 200 great neighbors. Nearly half have posted that they are not doing this quest because it asks for too much. Some have posted "I QUIT". Some have not been on in several days after they found this quest insanely difficult. I can always get more neighbors and I know how to play the game. They are fed up with the Bay too. Maybe Playkot is happy to have less players and much less money coming in because that is what is happening from the posts I have read from my neighbors. Playkot only knows one word and it is GREED!

• BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    edited May 23

adonis said:
    I am in 6 groups and had over 200 great neighbors. Nearly half have posted that they are not doing this quest because it asks for too much. Some have posted "I QUIT". Some have not been on in several days after they found this quest insanely difficult. I can always get more neighbors and I know how to play the game. They are fed up with the Bay too. Maybe Playkot is happy to have less players and much less money coming in because that is what is happening from the posts I have read from my neighbors. Playkot only knows one word and it is GREED!

I absolutely agree with you. I'm a long-time player. I used to spend real money on this game. No more! I am the admin for the Wiki page for the game, and I co-admin a very active FB group. I also maintain a spreadsheet with all of the information about every building in the game, and I distribute it to 2 different groups, and anyone who asks for it.  I do not work, and spend nearly all day, every day, playing this game in between chores and errands and sleep. 

I have lost a LOT of my neighbors since the Bay started. Playkot is asking for ridiculous amounts of work from a game that's supposed to be FUN, not work! 

I'm sick of the patronizing answers from the admins here. They seem to think we're all idiots who don't know how to play the game. Some of us know how to play it better than the admins do! I'm almost positive our comments don't make it past this page to the company who produces the game, because if they did, then Playkot would see that they are killing this game and would make some serious changes. Most likely, what will happen will be that our "negative" comments will be deleted. I have a folder on my computer of screenshots of comments I've made here that have been deleted by the admins, sometimes within minutes of posting the comment. 

The only reason I continue to play the game at all is because of the responsibility I have to the Wiki, the group members, and my neighbors to help everyone succeed. It gets harder to make that decision to continue to play, though, every time they pile on quest after quest after quest. 

adonis said:

I absolutely agree with you. I'm a long-time player. I used to spend real money on this game. No more! I am the admin for the Wiki page for the game, and I co-admin a very active FB group. I also maintain a spreadsheet with all of the information about every building in the game, and I distribute it to 2 different groups, and anyone who asks for it.  I do not work, and spend nearly all day, every day, playing this game in between chores and errands and sleep. 

I have lost a LOT of my neighbors since the Bay started. Playkot is asking for ridiculous amounts of work from a game that's supposed to be FUN, not work! 

I'm sick of the patronizing answers from the admins here. They seem to think we're all idiots who don't know how to play the game. Some of us know how to play it better than the admins do! I'm almost positive our comments don't make it past this page to the company who produces the game, because if they did, then Playkot would see that they are killing this game and would make some serious changes. Most likely, what will happen will be that our "negative" comments will be deleted. I have a folder on my computer of screenshots of comments I've made here that have been deleted by the admins, sometimes within minutes of posting the comment. 

The only reason I continue to play the game at all is because of the responsibility I have to the Wiki, the group members, and my neighbors to help everyone succeed. It gets harder to make that decision to continue to play, though, every time they pile on quest after quest after quest. 
    I do actually tell the developers everything about our players feedback :) Same as the feedback on the fan page :) 

• Hi l read what you have told me to earn more super bucks and that is fine, but when you are in a quest and you can't afford the items you need right away .There should be more ways that you can deliver other options such as l keep writing , such things like giving the option to perches an item 3 different ways and let the player decide what is best in their situation. the 1st would be super bucks if they can afford it for faster way to get the item. the 2nd would be daffodils or what ever is being used at the time would be the 2nd fastest way to get the item. The 3rd would be coins where the player would have to save enough to get the item they need which is longer to do. l really want to see people stay playing for the enjoyment not to be forced to pay for to be able to play a long with the other neighbors they have in their groups. Other ways would be give them a free item of what they need to be able to play the quests they are trying to play and if the want more of the same item give them the option to pay using the 3 options l wrote about.  Please really think about what l am saying to you and please try to help us. Thank you
  • wallerywallery walleryComments: 2
    la mission pour le musée   n'est pas assez longue  je ne pourrais pas finir  alors que j'y suis presque !!  il faut rallonger de 3jours !!    
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!