💡Supercity Game Suggestions 💡

648 Comments·Updated 04 January 2020 02:01 PM

Comments

• Can the city be made rainy day? I thought it would be really cool

• David HellawellDavid Hellawell Freshly on the board David HellawellComments: 9
    I ,like many of my friends, have in excess of 30 Million coins. here are 2 suggestions.
    1. Be able to "gift" coins to friends who need them to buy space.
    2. How about being able to exchange City coins for Bay coins.  This would be a huge help as Upgrades are costly I have just upgraded my hotel and it took me 4 days to get 360,000 coins. The Bay area is great, but there are so many things to do and I find having to choose which quest to do first.
  • About the chests... please just go back to having one type of key used for the chests. The seasonal keys are cute, but they are more difficult to save/collect because they become useless after the season changes. Please let us use just one type of key (the old one with the red heart!) for all the upcoming chest offers. Thanks!

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1331 Super Moderator
    Lilly MK said:
    I suggest you to create 5 flags that we could set up next to the buildings we need help from friends..
    Players use pink hearts for that :) 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1331 Super Moderator
    About the chests... please just go back to having one type of key used for the chests. The seasonal keys are cute, but they are more difficult to save/collect because they become useless after the season changes. Please let us use just one type of key (the old one with the red heart!) for all the upcoming chest offers. Thanks!

They go to your inventory for the next time they will be used :) 

• Timothy HallTimothy Hall Freshly on the board Timothy HallComments: 43 ✭✭
    would like more zoo enclosures King Cobra, Coyote, whale(s),prehistoric animal enclosures Triceratops, t-rex, Pteranadon Stegosaurus, Diplodocus, etc. would to see new super stories, also expand the upgrade feature to include Villas, Mansions, gym, Pizza house Jewelry shop Family house Hospital among others.
  • About the chests... please just go back to having one type of key used for the chests. The seasonal keys are cute, but they are more difficult to save/collect because they become useless after the season changes. Please let us use just one type of key (the old one with the red heart!) for all the upcoming chest offers. Thanks!

I'm aware of that. How do I explain this? It's disadvantageous for the players if there are several types of keys available throughout the year. Like, for example, I have collected the regular type of keys last year, but I've yet to use them for chests because you guys have been releasing specific types of keys like the Halloween keys and the Snowflake keys since autumn. 

Thank you for replying though. I really appreciate it.  :)

Anyway, I have another suggestion: how about organizing the items in our inventory alphabetically? It would make it a lot easier for us to keep track of everything we have collected so far if they're listed that way.
    About the chests... please just go back to having one type of key used for the chests. The seasonal keys are cute, but they are more difficult to save/collect because they become useless after the season changes. Please let us use just one type of key (the old one with the red heart!) for all the upcoming chest offers. Thanks!

I'm aware of that. How do I explain this? It's disadvantageous for the players if there are several types of keys available throughout the year. Like, for example, I have collected the regular type of keys last year, but I've yet to use them for chests because you guys have been releasing specific types of keys like the Halloween keys and the Snowflake keys since autumn. 

Thank you for replying though. I really appreciate it.  :)

Anyway, I have another suggestion: how about organizing the items in our inventory alphabetically? It would make it a lot easier for us to keep track of everything we have collected so far if they're listed that way.
    Having different types of keys gives a little more challenge to things and it keeps things fresh and interesting, it doesn't make since to have a red heart key during winter or Halloween. They would need their own keys, and the keys stay in your inventory until the next time we have that chest so it's not like you lose them, once the chest comes again that uses a particular key then whatever you had left will be in your inventory so instead of starting the chest with 0 you will have however many you had left over :) 

Thank you for the suggestion about the inventory i have passed this along to the team :) 

• I would like to suggest a new decoration or possibly a new 'energy' giving building ... Wind Turbines ... I have been using the little windmill in my Bay area as I think the citizens living there are mindful of their environment. The Wind Turbine could also be placed in the water.
  • It would be great if the inventory was either searchable or in alphabetical order.  I have over 20 pages of stuff collected and it takes forever to search to see if i have any of what is required for an upcoming quest.  
  • Superzilla as an animated statue falls short - She needs a residence and to be seen interacting further in the game.  
  • After putting time into the quest for the float plane business, it would be nice to see it flying  Maybe taking passengers out to an island off shore.  
  • I love SuperCity My name is Beth im an addict - but i was wondering what if you guys could make any building or house we place in the bay earn  their currency rather than the normal coins -just a thought as this may make it less of a burden to try and fulfill the quests we have to do in the bay (upgrades etc) keep up the great work guys very creative  game!!!!
    I love SuperCity My name is Beth im an addict - but i was wondering what if you guys could make any building or house we place in the bay earn  their currency rather than the normal coins -just a thought as this may make it less of a burden to try and fulfill the quests we have to do in the bay (upgrades etc) keep up the great work guys very creative  game!!!!
    You get so many thousands and thousands of piastres by throwing parties and collecting from the tourists during the time of the party :) the higher the level of stars on your hotel the more you will get. 

You can also get 900 piastres from the Bay Bridge every 12 hours, 2000 piastres from the Cliffedge Lighthouse every 24 hours, 1300 piastres from the Do-Do nest every 12 hours after they are built.

You can also get 200 Piastres from the Captains House every 6 hours. 400 piastres from the maître D's house every 8 hours, and 600 from the Designer's Belvedere every 7 hours. 

It would be great if the inventory was either searchable or in alphabetical order.  I have over 20 pages of stuff collected and it takes forever to search to see if i have any of what is required for an upcoming quest.  
    I have asked the team about this, since we do have the new search tool in the game, perhaps they can make the inventory searchable as well :) 

• XantippaXantippa Freshly on the board XantippaComments: 8
    I've tried to go through all ideas here and found some ideas I really agree with. A Bank. Would be awesome. On/off ramps to higways. Also some kind of cap on land. Or - Each new area we buy in starts from scratch - or near there. Like it starts low in the Bay area (Although I find it very steep in the increase - maybe needs a lil bit of adjusting?). It's true that land value increases. but it can also decreases or stand still in value. So it's a LOT in the end.  But what I do miss is Bus stops. All cities of decent sizes have bus stops. I can't draw - especially not on a computer but I picture a 2x3 sized items with 1 square for a bus sign - could be just a capitol B. Next to it a trash bin. (People litter so much lol) Then a doom - preferable in style with the main bus station with a bench inside. As well as we can lay out imaginary "routes" of subway stations it would be great to be able to complete it with bus stops or have an area with only those. Otherwise. Thanks for a great game. I just plain love it!  Especially with the new searches. <3
      Smiles are contagious and makes the world a lil bit happier place.
    So smile to someone today.
    :)
  • Could you please allow factories  etc.... to be placed next to each other.and please lower the time in which you wait on items to grow in the Bay,or not require as many ?
    Could you please allow factories  etc.... to be placed next to each other.and please lower the time in which you wait on items to grow in the Bay,or not require as many ?
    @Silver Tharp Our developers have already answered this question about the buildings a long time ago in our blog, you can read about it and many other things here: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128547/blog-1-weve-answered-the-most-frequent-questions-5-7-18#latest

• There needs to be road crossings for the railroad tracks, not just the pedestrian tunnels.
  • edited March 2019
    It says you can gain a can of paint from the Comfortable House - No such thing.  Thought it might be the Cozy House but it is not. - Found it!   Looks more like an apartment building.  

It says you can gain a can of paint from the Comfortable House - No such thing.  Thought it might be the Cozy House but it is not. - Found it!   Looks more like an apartment building.  

• Here is a suggestion that should be put to the players to let them decide. In team games, a player should not qualify for anything unless they have completed 70% of what the top 3 players on that team have done. No more fixed number of quests items. That way if 4 team members are trying to compete for a higher end rate and a player is there for a free ride, they have to work to earn it. It is simple to add to your program for the game. Top 3 scores on a team added together, divided by 3, and multiply by .7. I see this happen on to many teams, where a person is along for the ride. Just think about it PLEASE.
    Here is a suggestion that should be put to the players to let them decide. In team games, a player should not qualify for anything unless they have completed 70% of what the top 3 players on that team have done. No more fixed number of quests items. That way if 4 team members are trying to compete for a higher end rate and a player is there for a free ride, they have to work to earn it. It is simple to add to your program for the game. Top 3 scores on a team added together, divided by 3, and multiply by .7. I see this happen on to many teams, where a person is along for the ride. Just think about it PLEASE.
    Before it didn't matter how many points the individual person had everyone got the main reward.

However, now the developers made it so each person has to get a particular number if they want the main reward, so on this particular team event the team has to get 750 and the individual person has to have at least 110 if they want the reward. This way if you don't get the 110 then you don't get the main reward. 

• Hi,

Why we can't send coins, piastres or SB to friends?
  • It would be nice if some of the super stories populated bay currency and energy.
    Hi,

Why we can't send coins, piastres or SB to friends?
    Our game is made differently than other games. We do have gifts for friends during the year where you can buy items and send them to your friends :):smile:

It would be nice if some of the super stories populated bay currency and energy.
    You get so many thousands and thousands of piastres by throwing parties and collecting from the tourists during the time of the party :) the higher the level of stars on your hotel the more you will get. 

You can also get 900 piastres from the Bay Bridge every 12 hours, 2000 piastres from the Cliffedge Lighthouse every 24 hours, 1300 piastres from the Do-Do nest every 12 hours after they are built.

You can also get 200 Piastres from the Captains House every 6 hours. 400 piastres from the maître D's house every 8 hours, and 600 from the Designer's Belvedere every 7 hours. 2700 piastres from the Caribbean Square every 24 hours.
    House "figueres"  2500 piastres every 20 hours. 

And if you don't know how to get energy you can look here: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/133955/how-and-where-to-get-energy#latest

• MamaPennyMamaPenny Freshly on the board MamaPennyComments: 8
    edited April 2019
    What is most useful to me on the friends line is knowing when they last played.  That is more useful information than is when they last visited me.  Knowing when they've last been online with the game gives us needed information when the game has us ask friends for an item.
  • JoycePJoyceP JoycePComments: 9
    It would be great to be able to click a button to add supplies to all our buildings at once.  For instance, if we need to craft an item in the textile factories, we could click on one to bring up a box which would allow us to tell the game to craft the same item in all our textile factories or a select number of them.  This would also be great in collecting as well.  Say we have 15 textile factories which have made silk and we need 10 for a quest, we could let the game know to collect 10 silks from our factories at the same time without having to go hunt for all of them in the different locations.
  • JoycePJoyceP JoycePComments: 9
    One more suggestion.  There seems to be a lot of quests requiring several planks.  Could we tell the Cargo Port to produce however many planks we need as long as we have the correct number of supplies.  It could still take 5 minutes for each plank, but we would not have to manually produce one every 5 minutes.

• We also like to put the water tiles, which are more beautiful than blue flowers, asking for water
    so wie hier.

• Grrr! The tain tells me I need an Upgraded Bakery to collect Baguettes - I have not been given the opportunity to upgrade my Bakeries.  If  quest is being offered for play then we should be able to achieve the goals.  
    MamaPenny said:
    What is most useful to me on the friends line is knowing when they last played.  That is more useful information than is when they last visited me.  Knowing when they've last been online with the game gives us needed information when the game has us ask friends for an item.
     shows you when someone was last active if you put your mouse over their picture on the neighbor bar ;) 

Grrr! The tain tells me I need an Upgraded Bakery to collect Baguettes - I have not been given the opportunity to upgrade my Bakeries.  If  quest is being offered for play then we should be able to achieve the goals.  
    Random quests are based on your level, that means each quest will ask you for things that are available on your level and at your level you can make the upgraded bakery. It is not based on things you may or may not have yet, but on what you can do on your level. 

• Stu_StubbsStu_Stubbs Stu_StubbsComments: 20
    Good morning; some suggestions for the game:
    • An "opt out" button for pop-ups at the start of the game for new quests. Some players may not want to participate but continue to get the pop-ups.
    • Introduce an new "Administration" building - the expending size of the game would suggest the current building would be too small for the administrators - although perhaps the current building would be the right size to have "branch offices" in each region?
    • Buildings in each region for "first responders" to emergencies - such as small police stations, fire stations and ambulance depots.
    • Resource centres - such as a logging mill, a quarry, water storage plant, electric power station.
    • As raised previously but not acknowledged - a Barber Shop (with red white and blue revolving barber pole); fishing tackle shop (or perhaps hunting and fishing shop); boat sales yard; real estate/house sales agency. 
    The SuperCity team is doing good work - keep it up!

Cheers
    Stu

• When you are moving round the city it is to easy to accidentally hover over something and have it execute.  There should be a way to undo something, to correct mistakes.  
  • Could you please allow us to collect from buildings that mature in 12 hours or less to collect keys?  It's getting harder to accumulate keys, even if you have several of the buildings that give keys, as they take too long to mature, and they don't even give you a decent number of keys in most cases.  The main train for example, and supratanic liner should give at least 3 keys every 24 hours.  These lengthy mature times have gotten to be a bit much. Thanks,
  • It is way too easy  to  accidentally use super bucks.  There should be a better way of banking them and designating their use. 
    I like the buildings to upgrade good choices. I would also like to see the following  added to be upgraded Mansions, family houses, pizza houses gyms jewelry shops, shopping centers, hotel apartment complex, hope to see these in the future
    Please see my suggestion of 09 Apr: here is a suggested concept for an upgraded Administration building - innovative in that it stretches over the roadway (thinking outside the square)...

Cheers
    Stu

timothy3 said:
    I like the buildings to upgrade good choices. I would also like to see the following  added to be upgraded Mansions, family houses, pizza houses gyms jewelry shops, shopping centers, hotel apartment complex, hope to see these in the future
    all of those have been updated already, so not sure any of them will get upgraded anytime soon.

Could you please allow us to collect from buildings that mature in 12 hours or less to collect keys?  It's getting harder to accumulate keys, even if you have several of the buildings that give keys, as they take too long to mature, and they don't even give you a decent number of keys in most cases.  The main train for example, and supratanic liner should give at least 3 keys every 24 hours.  These lengthy mature times have gotten to be a bit much. Thanks,
    Have your neighbors speed up your buildings for you :) Each neighbor knocks off 1/2 an hour 

When you are moving round the city it is to easy to accidentally hover over something and have it execute.  There should be a way to undo something, to correct mistakes.  
    There are GREEN superbucks buttons, if you don't want to spend superbucks just avoid these buttons, make sure you play our game on a pc computer and not on a mobile device, this should help you not to speed them when you are not wanting to :) 

• Hallo ich würde mal vorschlagen das es etwas wenniger aufgaben gibt denn wenn man arbeitet hat man nicht geung zeit für aufträge im moment sind es viel zuviel aufträge (ausbau Kleine bucht, Eisenbahn museum Bahnhof lissabon,Aufwertung der Gebäude und soweiter das ist nicht möglich alles zu schaffen oder man müsste tag und nacht dran sitzten, meine idee ist einen auftrag pro woche oder wenns längere aufträge sind auch längere abstände zwischen den aufträgen  danke
  • On the FAQ page, it would be very helpful if you add a link Quest Walk Through, that shows every quest walk through. It is not easy to find some walk through's, and there should be a link to go right to them, especially for newer players.
    On the FAQ page, it would be very helpful if you add a link Quest Walk Through, that shows every quest walk through. It is not easy to find some walk through's, and there should be a link to go right to them, especially for newer players.
    There is :) If you are doing the to-do list quests then you simply go to the Help Center at the top of your game and you can either type in the name of the quest or click on Walkthrough ;) 

If you are working on quests on the right side of the screen you can come here to the forum and type in the quest name :) 

Mind you random quests do not have steps given as those type are different for everyone. 

• mangomango Freshly on the board mangoComments: 9
    Thought : There should be a ''Bell' icon in our cities. If you visit a city and cannot give help if full, you can simply press the icon to show you came there but skipped. So that they know who came by. When that person returns, he/she can click the bell to see all the names. :) Oh, and by the way, this section where one can comment, can be right on the top of this page, so one doesn't have to scroll down all the way to the bottom to type. Thank you Playkot Team. :)

• RaymondRaymond RaymondComments: 6
    edited April 2019
    Easier scrolling through the Architect Studio upgrade buildings
    ==============================================
    I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this before but I will put down my suggestion here.

Each time you open the  Architect Studio (Department of Architecture) menu, you are always back at the first two upgrade buildings. This is very frustrating if you need to repeatedly scroll through the same buildings every time in order to reach those upgrade buildings at the back. Imagine how time consuming it is you have to keep repeating this when you need to upgrade many buildings at the same time.

Think about it:
    1. Can you add a scroll button (link) from the first upgrade page of the Architect Studio to the last upgrade page (each time you open the Architect Studio when you always back at the first upgrade page).
    2. Can you add a memory function to remember the last upgrade building navigated to make scrolling between the upgrade buildings easier?
    3. Add a search function on the Architect Studio menu pages to make navigating between the different upgrade buildings easier.

Above are 3 suggestions whichever is easier to implement.

This suggestion can save the players a lot of time scrolling through the different buildings to be upgraded.

• I would like to see a car bridge and a pedestrian bridge for crossing the river, principally above the railroad bridge.
  • I wish there was a “store all” button to make it easier to redesign the city from scratch.
  • ThurmanThurman Freshly on the board ThurmanComments: 1
    I've been playing a while with much of my land bought and occupied.  It would be really nice if there was an option to allow us to place all the buildings in a short term 'spring cleaning' storage for an hour or two with no loss of the coins or supplies the building has so we could pick up all the buildings we have and reset our areas appearance.  Also, we could move buildings between lands that way.
  • Bonnie Razey- NelliganBonnie Razey- Nelligan Freshly on the board Bonnie Razey- NelliganComments: 5
    It would be nice if we had a KEY decor. Most people use the "For Lovers" sculpture to mark the buildings that we need help on in our city. It would be nice if we had a "Key" to use to mark the buildings that drop keys during the Chest events.
    Raymond said:
    Easier scrolling through the Architect Studio upgrade buildings
    ==============================================
    I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this before but I will put down my suggestion here.

Each time you open the  Architect Studio (Department of Architecture) menu, you are always back at the first two upgrade buildings. This is very frustrating if you need to repeatedly scroll through the same buildings every time in order to reach those upgrade buildings at the back. Imagine how time consuming it is you have to keep repeating this when you need to upgrade many buildings at the same time.

Think about it:
    1. Can you add a scroll button (link) from the first upgrade page of the Architect Studio to the last upgrade page (each time you open the Architect Studio when you always back at the first upgrade page).
    2. Can you add a memory function to remember the last upgrade building navigated to make scrolling between the upgrade buildings easier?
    3. Add a search function on the Architect Studio menu pages to make navigating between the different upgrade buildings easier.

Above are 3 suggestions whichever is easier to implement.

This suggestion can save the players a lot of time scrolling through the different buildings to be upgraded.

There are buttons at the bottom so you want to go to page 5 then you just click on the 5th button :) 

edited April 2019
    Shortage of Garden Patch in Bay
    ========================
    There seemed to be a serious shortage of garden patch in the design of the Bay (max 6 plots after full upgrade).  I believe no other Facebook games except SuperCity lets their players farm with a max of 6 plots in a new expansion, not the oldest Farmville or the expired Cityville game, just to speak.

If the current Bay design cannot incorporate more garden patches, how about giving the players another option of farming Bay crops by adding those few Bay crops to the Fruit Farm or Upgraded Farm recipes?

edited April 2019
    will the horse racetrack quest be repeated ? I missed the quest last year and would like a chance at it.also add more superstories and nayional park quests/animals.
    timothy3 said:
    will the horse racetrack quest be repeated ? I missed the quest last year and would like a chance at it.also add more superstories and nayional park quests/animals.
    Perhaps someday but at this time there isn't anything planned for it. 

• Hi l would like to suggest you give the the option to be able to buy all buildings 3 different ways.  1 coins, 2 daffodils or what ever you have going on at the time, or Super City Bucks. there are a lot of us that can not buy the Super City Bucks because they are on a very tight budget like l am. you have building that you can only buy with Super City Bucks , and we can not get them. then you play new adventures and we cant get the big prize , or you give outrages time lines on getting a certain task done and when we can not get it done you want us to buy it , and again we get screwed because we can not pay for it then you penalize us for not paying by holding us up.making us wait for 2-3 hours before we get the next task witch make us not have a chance of getting the big prize.  A lot of my neighbors have quit because of the way the game is being played.  l have played for years and l feel like they do wanting to quit. Please think real hard and please give us some better options so we have a chance to get things with out paying out of our pockets all the time.

Hi l would like to suggest you give the the option to be able to buy all buildings 3 different ways.  1 coins, 2 daffodils or what ever you have going on at the time, or Super City Bucks. there are a lot of us that can not buy the Super City Bucks because they are on a very tight budget like l am. you have building that you can only buy with Super City Bucks , and we can not get them. then you play new adventures and we cant get the big prize , or you give outrages time lines on getting a certain task done and when we can not get it done you want us to buy it , and again we get screwed because we can not pay for it then you penalize us for not paying by holding us up.making us wait for 2-3 hours before we get the next task witch make us not have a chance of getting the big prize.  A lot of my neighbors have quit because of the way the game is being played.  l have played for years and l feel like they do wanting to quit. Please think real hard and please give us some better options so we have a chance to get things with out paying out of our pockets all the time.

Please allow me to tell you how to get free superbucks in our game: 💵

Many of the quests we have need buildings that cost superbucks, that is why we give you for free at least 42 superbucks a month just for logging into your game everyday 🤩

As well with all 7 casinos and the Astrologer's House, it is at least 124 a month, more with help from neighbors clicking on your casinos, randomly from the Mayor's Residence and now with bingo...

Here's the breakdown:

We give you for free 7 superbucks every 5 days for playing every day! ;) *Daily Bonus*

We give you the option to get 7 casinos which give 1 superbuck each every 3 days!!!

The Astrologer's House gives you 2 superbucks every 5 days

From the daily bonus, you get 7 superbucks every 5 days-- for 1 month = 42 superbucks ( give or take for the different amount of days each month has)

If you have 7 casinos, they give 1 superbuck each every 3 days = 70 superbucks

2 superbucks every 5 days from Astrologer's House = 12 superbucks a month,

Randomly from the Mayor's Residence, Randomly from Bingo .. 

so in total, we give you for free at least 124 Superbucks a month to play the game and more if neighbors speed up casinos.. :) hope this helps you 

We don't ever make you buy anything, that is always your personal choice.

We give you these free superbucks because we know that you will need them for quests at some point.

You always have the option not to use these free superbucks on anything in the game and you could just save them as long as you want or you can plan ahead and purchase buildings that will be needed for quests. that is your choice what you do with the free superbucks we give you every month!!! :) 

Wishing you a fun and fantastic day,
    Jenn from Playkot support 

• Antje BeAntje Be Antje BeComments: 1
    mein Vorschlag für die Bucht wäre, eine Küstenwache einzurichten.
    I like the bay can we get quests that don't require certain levels of the buildings I am currenly doing the dodo nest  but will probably not be able to finish the moai house or belvederes quest. maybe repeat them  later. like the bay still have a long way to go
    edited May 2019
    Stop or Reduce Pop-ups at each Game Load
    ==================================
    SuperCity, can you stop or reduce the number of pop-ups at loading? These pop-ups can cause the game to get stuck and we have to reload the game all over.

These pop-ups contribute nothing to the game except increase the game loading time and the player has to close it one at a time in order to make it into the game. The current game loading time already takes longer than it was before and these pop-ups only make it worse.

If you don't believe, try to load a fully-built city with and without pop-ups and you will see the difference in the user game experience.

SC I beg of you to please let us set the Garden Patches in The Bay for five items like we can in the Workshop and Restaurant - it would make us feel like we're not living in this area 24/7.  With such limited areas of 6 at the most; almost impossible to build up inventory, and everything you do takes up so much of that inventory.  
    I agreed. Add more slots in the Garden Patches and allow us to put items on queue with the very "limited" number of Garden Patches in the Bay, like in the Workshop or Restaurant. The Bay still has way more room for improvement!

• I have a suggestion, I don't know if it is even possible, but if you could I think it would be a great idea to give players a choice with the quests. You could have 2 options, the first would be an easier stepped quest just for the reward, and then you could have a second option of doing a harder random steps quest, which would give the reward plus extra rewards. That way people can decide which one they think they can do, this might make some players feel better about the quests :-)
  • mangomango Freshly on the board mangoComments: 9
    Why is it that the option to buy Super Bucks using Wallet Payments and Internet Banking are no longer available ? The only option now is via Credit/Debit cards and Game Cards. Not everyone uses a credit or debit card. Some still rely on net banking and wallet payments. If you feel more people should be buying Super Bucks and in-game seasonal currency, you should be making those options available. I have previously bought a lot of Sb's via wallet and net banking, but I am now unable to do so. I am sure a lot of people will be helpless regarding this scenario. 
    mango said:
    Why is it that the option to buy Super Bucks using Wallet Payments and Internet Banking are no longer available ? The only option now is via Credit/Debit cards and Game Cards. Not everyone uses a credit or debit card. Some still rely on net banking and wallet payments. If you feel more people should be buying Super Bucks and in-game seasonal currency, you should be making those options available. I have previously bought a lot of Sb's via wallet and net banking, but I am now unable to do so. I am sure a lot of people will be helpless regarding this scenario. 
    All payments are made through facebook so please ask them what payment methods they accept. You can go to your payment settings in your facebook to see what is offered where you live. 

I have a suggestion, I don't know if it is even possible, but if you could I think it would be a great idea to give players a choice with the quests. You could have 2 options, the first would be an easier stepped quest just for the reward, and then you could have a second option of doing a harder random steps quest, which would give the reward plus extra rewards. That way people can decide which one they think they can do, this might make some players feel better about the quests :-)
    I have forwarded this to our team :) 

• Karen HullKaren Hull Karen HullComments: 7
    I love the new quests and the bay area, but is there anyway you could lighten up and only make us make a face mask once in a while.  Not for every party like now.  Takes 3 hours each for the vegetable thing and then 12 hours to make the mask.  Every day it takes 24 hours to make one and I have had to use one for every party for the last 10 parties.  Please give me a break.   LOL,  they take too long and friends cannot help with this.  THanks for listening,  Hope it does some good.
  • Karen HullKaren Hull Karen HullComments: 7
    How about a car dealership.  We have all these cars running around but no place to buy them.
    I love the new quests and the bay area, but is there anyway you could lighten up and only make us make a face mask once in a while.  Not for every party like now.  Takes 3 hours each for the vegetable thing and then 12 hours to make the mask.  Every day it takes 24 hours to make one and I have had to use one for every party for the last 10 parties.  Please give me a break.   LOL,  they take too long and friends cannot help with this.  THanks for listening,  Hope it does some good.
    Karen, remember that once you upgrade the buildings then each upgrade it takes less time to make the items that are offered. Try upgrading your building so it wont take so long to make them :) 

• I noticed we don't have a physician office.  There is a dentist but no doctors.  Also if you could find a way to add slots for the cargo port.  I love that you can open up slots in the workshop and restaurant in the bay.  Maybe you can do it for the cargo port too?  
  • you make it extremely difficult to connect with friends, and now we have to come to a special page to do so.  Not having lots of friends who at least play a couple times a day makes it nearly immpossible to do most of the tasks and such in the game.  Too many tasks going on at one time, I find I skip about 80% because it takes so log to complete a task..like game but getting frustrated...especially connecting with other players!
    you make it extremely difficult to connect with friends, and now we have to come to a special page to do so.  Not having lots of friends who at least play a couple times a day makes it nearly immpossible to do most of the tasks and such in the game.  Too many tasks going on at one time, I find I skip about 80% because it takes so log to complete a task..like game but getting frustrated...especially connecting with other players!
    You don't have to come to this forum to find friends we have an add me board on our fan page :)  Please click on the link and it will take you to the post with all the other players looking for neighbors :) Click on most relevant and then new  and you will see the most recent comments

https://www.facebook.com/notes/supercity/add-me-board-/1145200952322602/

We tell players to come to this forum if they would like to find some groups to join that we recommend. If you don't want to join groups to find lots of neighbors that is your choice. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/138294/how-to-increase-your-chances-of-success-in-supercity#latest

• I tried adding this idea before but it did not post. As I plan how my city will eventually look, I want to create cultural centers. I would like to suggest A School for the Sands that is themed after Ancient Egypt, Mesoamerica, India, Mesopotamia and the Minoans? And for the Highlands a School themed after Medieval Europe and Africa with The Celts and Fantasy Creatures. The School in the Snows could be themed after the Winter Olympics, Winter Holidays and Far Northern culture like Scandinavia, Russia and the Inuit. These areas have so much potential to be as interesting as the Bay but they seem to be incomplete. the Geyser added interest to the Snows but is so far up on the field that it is easy to forget it is even there. We need "Objects of Interest" like parks or 
    events that complete the regions.
  • I was also thinking about a new kind of park or building design. What about three to four pieces that are designed to be arranged in  variety of configurations. I imagine sets of pieces have multiple display options that can better fit each mayor's decorating wishes. BTW...this page has a Russian logo and label---
    I was also thinking about a new kind of park or building design. What about three to four pieces that are designed to be arranged in  variety of configurations. I imagine sets of pieces have multiple display options that can better fit each mayor's decorating wishes. BTW...this page has a Russian logo and label---
    Supercity is a russian made game so yes there is a russian flag and lable as Playkot is based in Russia and they are a russian company :) 

i like t he idea of being able to choose your path in quests, how about  a locksmith where you can make or build keys for the various chests and a token generator that give free tokens once or twice a day and pay superbucks  for additional tokens
    A couple of suggestions that would assist committed players:
    • At a season change when currency such as daffodils is exchanged on a 1 for 5 basis, there should be an opportunity for players to use the outgoing currency and purchase items and hold them in storage until later. For example the Crab Cafe; this could be held in storage until the player reaches the stage in the game when it can be released.
    • Also when a quest ends the target item, such as the Science Museum, should be offered later in an expanded Shop for players to purchase. Some quests are not practically achievable unless the player is playing close to full time, or can commit to purchasing stocks to Superbucks to chase the target.
    Thanks for opportunity to comment. Looking forward to your response. Cheers
    Cheers
    Stu

• PjhahnPjhahn PjhahnComments: 2
    edited May 2019
    Help us make our game better!

Leave your suggestions for new buildings, events or anything else here, Mayors! If our team finds your idea applicable and game improving, we'll discuss it, so feel free to share your thoughts :)

• PjhahnPjhahn PjhahnComments: 2
    Would Love to be able to buy Boardwalk again ,especially with the change of season coming?
  • (1) I think it would be cool to see our cities change from day to night.

(2) Famous guest appearances in our city.  Randomly, a famous guest may appear in your town once a week. As mayor you want to earn as high a reputation for your city, by accommodating your famous guests every wish and desire. The ultimate prize is for the famous guest to open up their own business in your town. Example: Restaurant, Night Club, Their New Brand Name Fashion Line Store or a park.

The famous guest could have names like: (Pop singers) Madam LaLa and Dustin Fevers, (Actors) Donny Pepp, Jim Gerry and Carrel Steep, (Super City country star idol) Cherie Thunderwood, (celebrity chef) Jordan Yellsies, (famous designer) Dauni Tella and Keyra Yang, (famous writters) Even Kings and CK Howling.

(3) Building craft:  You need too unlock and build two buildings. One that drafts the design and the other one is the 3D design building contractor. The design building drafts small, medium or large residential buildings. Small takes 24 hours, medium takes 48 and large takes 3 days to draft. Drafting requires materials, such as, paper, pencils, measuring tools and erasers.  Once a draft plan is completed.  The player can now summit it to the contract building. They will then get a choice between 3 different types of residential buildings for that size. Building contractors are going to need trained workers and some building materials to start with. Once the player trains enough workers and gathers enough of the required starting materials, the player can add the building to their storage.  They can then pick a place of their choice inside their SuperCity to place their building and start the building process. Small buildings take 3 steps. Medium buildings take 5 steps and Large buildings take 12.

The idea was to add some element of crafting and design choice, while sticking to the method of the game. At the same time, I was thinking of a creative way to add more variety between building styles. I like trying to create a mixed look between my residential neighborhoods. The more variety, the better.  I am on a budget like most people. I'm not going to ask for free stuff. I hope to come up with ideas that appeal to the creators, with enough challenges to encourage players to spend money towards their favorite game, while still feeling like an interesting and rewarding experience.

I really enjoy building games and SuperCity has become one of my favorites. I mostly want to see more variety between buildings and as many ways as possible to earn them, while sticking to a budget.  I always love a good value. :)
  • How about giving us a Mint that would give out both currencies .
     An Electric Plant for energy. 
     A warehouse to store produce from the business`s. 
    An exchange to swap 10 housing (any kind) for a Condo that gave out the same reward as the 10 housing units, thus saving us space.
    Make spacing between the business buildings all the same
    .Move the super bucks button to the right instead of underneath, and maybe change the colour to red or yellow
    Bauble Workshop should give out baubles, the Oriental Pearl Tower should give out pearls,  etc. etc.

I agree with Terry's suggestion (above) that a warehouse (or coolstore), perhaps with a footprint the size of two Farms, so players can accumulate production of "perishable" goods from Farms/Fruit Farms/Dairy farms which they can then draw upon for quests. Perhaps with a reasonable limit for each commodity, and a time expiry - say five days.
    I also agree with a number of previous comments that players should be able to transfer coins/superbucks/baubles etc and buildings to other player "friends". For example one of my grandsons has started a city and it would be good to be able to give him a boost and helping hand to get underway.
    Cheers
    Stu

• Bettina MarfetánBettina Marfetán Freshly on the board Bettina MarfetánComments: 4
    Qué locura. En la misión de Atlantis, piden en los 3 grupos, las mismas cosas que demoran una eternidad. Ahora tengo en los 3, el pedido de más de 20 parlantes de Hostales mejorados. Tengo 9 hostales, eso implica 69 parlantes que llevan 56 horas, 2 días y medio y uno tiene cosas que hacer también. No pueden poner semejantes dificultades teniendo 3 misiones más para cumplir. Es un disparate y quita las ganas de seguir. Más allá de este invento de que todos tenemos cosas diferentes dependiendo de nuestra city. Tendría que ser parejo para todos. Porque así, la dificultad para ganar algún trofeo, es cada vez más lejana.
  • Bettina MarfetánBettina Marfetán Freshly on the board Bettina MarfetánComments: 4
    Sugiero que se revera el método de asignación de misiones, de acuerdo al nivel y no a cada jugador.
    Por ejemplo, el mismo pedido para:
    1) Nivel hasta 60
    2) De nivel 60 a 100
    3) De nivel 100 a 150
    4) De nivel 150 en adelante
    Esto sería más justo para todos.
    how about a preschool? can we get the quests for Police academy and hanging gardens I have  hanging gardens but would like a chance to upgrade it.

how about more land specific buildings for example a ski and snow mobile rental for the snow plateau and a bazaar and camel rental for the sands.

we have tournaments parties etc for trophies stars and game coins my suggestion is some kind of event similar that drops seasonal currency(daffodils pearls etc).maybe we can get a building similar to the astrologers house with the option to create seasonal currency
  • You now have a search button for buildings, can you also make it to highlight all the buildings of kind in a land if we do a search we get sent to the same one of say 10 in a land, sometimes it is hard to find that last building
  • i totaly agree with this this would be a great idea playkot please listen
  • You now have a search button for buildings, can you also make it to highlight all the buildings of kind in a land if we do a search we get sent to the same one of say 10 in a land, sometimes it is hard to find that last building
    i totaly agree with this this would be a great idea playkot please listen
  • Bonnie Razey- NelliganBonnie Razey- Nelligan Freshly on the board Bonnie Razey- NelliganComments: 5
    You now have a search button for buildings, can you also make it to highlight all the buildings of kind in a land if we do a search we get sent to the same one of say 10 in a land, sometimes it is hard to find that last building
    I think this is a great idea. As Connie said, sometimes that last building next to impossible to find.
  • triciav49triciav49 triciav49Comments: 1
    edited June 2019
    an idea for the bay area by the tribal camp...An Archeological Dig.It could be graded to improve with each level,give out piastres,of course and would be good it it were not TOO difficult,On the more mundane,you show lots of zebra crossings on the city start page ,why is a zebra crossing tile not available for our roads?
    I would love to see a Key Sculpture, similar to the Lovers Sculpture that we use to mark buildings that we want clicks by neighbors. The Key Sculpture could be used for the Chest events to mark the buildings that are dropping keys.
    You now have a search button for buildings, can you also make it to highlight all the buildings of kind in a land if we do a search we get sent to the same one of say 10 in a land, sometimes it is hard to find that last building
    There is an arrow button, click on the arrow and it will take you to the next building. If you have ten buildings in the same land it will show you number one then click the arrow and it will take you to number 2 and so on :) 

• Lori Lynch-SenterLori Lynch-Senter Freshly on the board Lori Lynch-SenterComments: 11
    It would be great to have "Pink Hearts" to use in the water area in the Bay.  
    edited June 2019
    Some new suggestions to further enhance SuperCity:
    • A clock maker/repair shop - an early job for the tradesman could be to get all the clocks on buildings to show the same time;
    • An optician/optometrist; 
    • a solar farm (photovoltaic power station) and a wind farm (wind turbine power generation)
    Thanks for the opportunity to offer suggestions... (nice to have them acknowledged though)
    Cheers
    Stu

• Why do we have to clear full areas of land in the bay area for 15 energies, when other areas allow you to remove individual items? I want to build around some of these features but don't want to pay  super bucks to replace  them!
  • I really only have two complaints/suggestions....pls allow us to delete items in our inventory that we don’t need or want. My inventory is huge and takes forever to get through. Also, please go back to making land clearable with energy only. With all the events, challenges and time spent collecting things...it’s become quite a hassle to complete the mini quests to obtain items for clearing. This game is starting to lose its fun appeal with too much going on.
  • kaihanakaihana kaihanaComments: 1
    Would it be possible if we could delete stuff from the to-do list? I have quests that I need other still do quest (like for example I have the yeti one and I haven't finished the snow station, I was still figuring the game out) so it's taking up unnecessary space in my to do list... it would be awesome if we could replace stuff on the to do list!
  • Gentlemen you could not add an item that is to send a gift to a neighbor of things they need, or to send us what we need.