🎮 Gameplay Questions

872 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM

Comments

• Kim ReffellKim Reffell Kim ReffellComments: 1
    Same here  Natalie Ann have harvested loads and only have about 3 rotors !! 
  • Natalie Ann Natalie Ann Natalie Ann Comments: 1
    Apparently you only get 1 rotor for every 5 plus potatoes that you harvest. Ridiculous, intakes way too long to do these quests when you only get minimal items dropping.  It is too hard to finish a quest when you put restrictions like that on items. 
  • Sue ElstonSue Elston Sue ElstonComments: 2
    My hospital is stuck a 4.12 minutes. Can’t collect masks, any suggestions. Didn’t notice at first, was wondering why it was taking so long.some help and 2 masks would help .....Sue
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams Super Moderator RachelFadamsComments: 417 Super Moderator
    hello,
    ‘is anyone else not receiving rotors when harvesting potatoes on the latest quest?
    i have harvested 20 plus but getting nothing so can’t go on to the next lot of things to collect.
    Hello Natalie Ann, It takes one hour to harvest potatoes and the random drop was about 1-10 for me. I always use a skip booster on this task as it is working as it was designed. Preserve, you will finally harvest the last rotor and continue on. 
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams Super Moderator RachelFadamsComments: 417 Super Moderator
    Same here  Natalie Ann have harvested loads and only have about 3 rotors !! 
    Hello Kim Reffell, the dreaded rotors! Ugh! It will be over soon and then you can proceed. As I remarked to Natalie Ann, I had a drop rate of 1-10. If you have a skip booster, use it. Or try your wheel of fortune.
    My hospital is stuck a 4.12 minutes. Can’t collect masks, any suggestions. Didn’t notice at first, was wondering why it was taking so long.some help and 2 masks would help .....Sue

Hello Sue Elston, try refreshing your game. Just force close your game and restart. That should clear it up for you. 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt ✭✭✭ Cobi LuijtComments: 277 ✭✭✭
    Waarom verschillende prijzen? Ik betaal meer dan andere terwijl het ook euros zijn.

• LoriJanLoriJan LoriJanComments: 2
    Hey, I'm loving the game so far, but I have a question for which I can't find the answer. When I visit my neighbors, some of them have clock-looking icons over certain buildings or farms. I suppose it signifies their desire for neighbors to click them. How do I go about signifying this on my own buildings?
    LoriJan said:
    Hey, I'm loving the game so far, but I have a question for which I can't find the answer. When I visit my neighbors, some of them have clock-looking icons over certain buildings or farms. I suppose it signifies their desire for neighbors to click them. How do I go about signifying this on my own buildings?
    Hello LoriJan, Welcome to the forum and welcome to the game. When you are in your game, go into your settings. It’s a little cog on the lower left of your screen. Once there click on “help.” Scroll through the list that appears and click on “neighbors.” Once that is done, take your time and scroll through clicking on all the choices at your convenience. Nearly every “newbie” question is answered. The quick answer to your question is that when neighbors come to visit you, they see a clock icon or coins. Clocks signify buildings that need help because they are not ready to be collected. Coins indicate the owner of that building can collect. It is not something you must do manually, it’s a function of the game.

Dont forget to roam around the forum. Here’s a great place to start. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
  • LoriJanLoriJan LoriJanComments: 2
    Thank you! I thought I needed to do something extra. Good to know it's automatic. 
  • Hello! I want to know if in supercity mobile will be like in supercity on sites? Will be winter and autumn? I played on ok.ru and it was very funny with these land. Sorry for my english!!!
    Hello! I want to know if in supercity mobile will be like in supercity on sites? Will be winter and autumn? I played on ok.ru and it was very funny with these land. Sorry for my english!!!
    Hello Moldovan Bez Stress, Welcome to the forum and welcome to the mobile version of SuperCity. The developers do follow the rules of the seasons with appropriate events for the weather and marking annual holidays around the world. Do you have any suggestions you would like to see in the mobile version? I can pass them on to the developers for consideration.
  • Digite sem chance de cumprir essas missoes , o consumo de energia chega q se ridicula sua mensagem
  • Digitepor favor ,  esse consumo de energia dessa última missão tá fira de cogitação para cumprir metas .

Fiquei decepcionada 
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 ✭✭✭ Sabrina78Comments: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited April 30
    What is that ?

And the green ⚡️charging in 30 secondes, so it will be nice to increase the maximum (100 it’s not enough).
    When we touch the fire, it doesn’t show the location of the building on fire.
    Sabrina78 said:
    What is that ?

And the green ⚡️charging in 30 secondes, so it will be nice to increase the maximum (100 it’s not enough).
    Good Day, Sabrina78
    Those are items collected from the new quest of Victor Rich. When you clear obstacles and receive rewards all of the items are stored in your inventory. 

I too like the quick recharge. I will forward your feedback on the limit for the game recharge. However, similar to our normal energy recharge you can accumulate an unlimited amount either by purchasing, making it in the caravan campbor receiving it as you clear the obstacles. 
    Sabrina78 said:
    Good Day, Sabrina78, 

May I have your game ID, please? Thank You. 
    Digite sem chance de cumprir essas missoes , o consumo de energia chega q se ridicula sua mensagem
    Que evento em sua cidade você está falando, por favor? Sinto muito que você esteja desapontado. Você está tendo problemas com energia para qual evento?
    Sabrina78 said:
    What is that ?

Good Day, Sabrina78
    Those are items collected from the new quest of Victor Rich. When you clear obstacles and receive rewards all of the items are stored in your inventory. 
    I know but what are their uses ?
    Sabrina78 said:
    Good Day, Sabrina78, 

May I have your game ID, please? Thank You. 
    The problem appears after the update, so I think it’s the same for everyone.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:
    What is that ?

Good Day, Sabrina78
    I know but what are their uses ?
    Sabrina78, Have you started Victor’s Expedition? I will share no spoilers but the red cactus are used to create energy in the caravan camp at the beginning of the trail. The leaves, the red flowers, granite, stone and logs all have a purpose as you venture further to help Victor in his quest to enter the Temple. 
  • Annyelika HidalgoAnnyelika Hidalgo ✭✭✭ Annyelika HidalgoComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    This quest no is good ...who factory 🏭 producers this?and what happened I’m finishing no take my business no is fear 
    Thanks Rachel.
    But the game or the forum don’t give these informations, it’s not normal. 😤
    For the moment I can only use the fruit of cactus and not the 2 others. 🙄

And the land of sands are very large it’s not possible to finish in 13 days (each big rocks need more of 100 green ⚡️and the maximum is 100). 🤪🥵

edited April 30
    I haven’t the same thing !!!!! 🙄🙄

When a new quest start, it would be nice to have at same time the informations. 😤
    Sabrina78 said:
    I haven’t the same thing !!!!! 🙄🙄

When a new quest start, it would be nice to have at same time the informations. 😤
    I hope this will help Sabrina78. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140751/🏺-search-for-the-lost-temple-april-29-2019-supercity-mobile#latest. If you have any remaining questions after reading the announcement, I am here to help.
    Where?????
    Hello Annyelika, I hope this announcement will help answer your questions. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140751/🏺-search-for-the-lost-temple-april-29-2019-supercity-mobile#latest. I am here to help if you have any follow up questions.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Thanks Rachel.
    But the game or the forum don’t give these informations, it’s not normal. 😤
    For the moment I can only use the fruit of cactus and not the 2 others. 🙄

And the land of sands are very large it’s not possible to finish in 13 days (each big rocks need more of 100 green ⚡️and the maximum is 100). 🤪🥵
    Hello Sabrina78, Here’s the announcement about Victor Rich’s expeditions. Hopefully this will answer  your questions. Your concerns about the required energy has been passed onto the developers.https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140751/🏺-search-for-the-lost-temple-april-29-2019-supercity-mobile#latest
  • Karen BrakeKaren Brake Freshly on the board Karen BrakeComments: 2
    Quests are ridiculously long & way to many items needed. You have made this game boring & monotonous. People are quitting left & right! 
  • Tammy1016Tammy1016 Tammy1016Comments: 1
    I completed the space mission and only got decorations. Is the else to with that?
    Tammy1016 said:
    I completed the space mission and only got decorations. Is the else to with that?
    Good Day, The two statues, the planetary model as well as 1 skip booster and 15SB are the rewards for completing this event. 
    Welcome to the Forum, Karen Blake. While you are here please visit the different boards. Here’s a good place to start,  https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140071/read-me-please-mayor-supercity-mobile#latest. All feedback is passed on to the developers.
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 31
    edited May 5

I’m having some problems in my game as follow:

1. The game does not point to the fire location when I press the fire image button;
    2. I can not invite my neighbours back into the game because the "call" and "call all" button do not work;
    3. And worst of all 😡, that I've just found out when I entered the forum: my game made available the new event  “Search for the Last Temple” only on 04.02.19, that is, 3 days after it started😡! I play Supercity for many hours every single day, I participate in all events and missions , and I consider totally unfair to have this new event available with such a delay! I had no way of knowing that there was a such problem for the IOS platform players, because I rarely attend the Supercity Communities.  I'm focused on the game, the events/quests and to help my neighbours.
    Harue Sam said:

1. The game does not point to the fire location when I press the fire image button;
    2. I can not invite my neighbours back into the game because the "call" and "call all" button do not work;
    3. And worst of all 😡, that I've just found out when I entered the forum: my game made available the new event  “Search for the Last Temple” only on 04.02.19, that is, 3 days after it started😡! I play Supercity for many hours every single day, I participate in all events and missions , and I consider totally unfair to have this new event available with such a delay! I had no way of knowing that there was a such problem for the IOS platform players, because I rarely attend the Supercity Communities.  I'm focused on the game, the events/quests and to help my neighbours.
    Good Day Harue Sam, 

1. The fire indicator is malfunctioning and a repair is being prepared. Until then you must search your city and extinguish the fire. Thankfully, no structures are actually destroyed. 

2. When your game is malfunctioning it is good to come to the forum because we may be aware and can inform you. On other occasions just a bit of troubleshooting might resolve the issue. Have you tried force restarting your game to see if that resets your neighbors list? 

3. The update was released April 29 and included the new event. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140752/supercity-mobile-v-1-25-0-april-29-2019-supercity-mobile#latest I am an IOS player and there wasn’t any problems receiving the update or starting the quest with Victor Rich! The update was not automatic and you had to visit the AppStore and manually download it. 

I understand that you are focused on the game. Here is my suggestion. Start here https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140071/read-me-please-mayor-supercity-mobile#latest. And then visit this board. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest At the bottom you will find links to fan groups on Facebook and they keep their members up to date with current events in the game. Simply check in once a day. 
    Harue Sam said:

Good Day Harue Sam, 

1. The fire indicator is malfunctioning and a repair is being prepared. Until then you must search your city and extinguish the fire. Thankfully, no structures are actually destroyed. 

2. When your game is malfunctioning it is good to come to the forum because we may be aware and can inform you. On other occasions just a bit of troubleshooting might resolve the issue. Have you tried force restarting your game to see if that resets your neighbors list? 

3. The update was released April 29 and included the new event. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140752/supercity-mobile-v-1-25-0-april-29-2019-supercity-mobile#latest I am an IOS player and there wasn’t any problems receiving the update or starting the quest with Victor Rich! The update was not automatic and you had to visit the AppStore and manually download it. 

I understand that you are focused on the game. Here is my suggestion. Start here https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140071/read-me-please-mayor-supercity-mobile#latest. And then visit this board. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest At the bottom you will find links to fan groups on Facebook and they keep their members up to date with current events in the game. Simply check in once a day. 
    1. I have done that, but I gave up sometimes😤.
    2. I have done that too😒.
    3. I had never needed to update Supercity manually. Ever😒. Please ask developers about it (or may be a security breach of my iPad🤔?).
    Thank you😒.
    edited May 6
    Harue Sam said:
    Harue Sam said:

Good Day Harue Sam, 

1. I have done that, but I gave up sometimes😤.
    2. I have done that too😒.
    3. I had never needed to update Supercity manually. Ever😒. Please ask developers about it (or may be a security breach of my iPad🤔?).
    Thank you😒.
    It is unbelievable that instead of assuming that the game failed, you transfer responsibility for the error to the player, who (according to you) has to come to the forum daily  (as if it were part of the game) to check for updates!
    And I want to make it clear that even this last update was  AUTOMATIC in my IOS, as usual. I repeat, it was AUTOMATIC at the time I loaded the game on May 02.
    My complaint is that the last AUTOMATIC update occurred 3 days late, on May 02 instead of on April 29, when the new event started. So since the Supercity updates are ALWAYS AUTOMATIC, I had no way of guessing that they would fail (delay) this last time.
    I hope I have been clear this time.
    Thanks.
    Harue Sam:
    ”It is unbelievable that instead of assuming that the game failed, you transfer responsibility for the error to the player, who (according to you) has to come to the forum daily  (as if it were part of the game) to check for updates! 
    And I want to make it clear that even this last update was  AUTOMATIC in my IOS, as usual. I repeat, it was AUTOMATIC at the time I loaded the game on May 02.
    My complaint is that the last AUTOMATIC update occurred 3 days late, on May 02 instead of on April 29, when the new event started. So since the Supercity updates are ALWAYS AUTOMATIC, I had no way of guessing that they would fail (delay) this last time.
    I hope I have been clear this time.
    Thanks.”

Harue Sam,
    I will assume along with you that the game failed to automatically update until 3 days after the original release and therefore you missed 3 days of an event. 
    This is the link to our support page. If you scroll to the bottom you will find a “contact) support button. https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en. Any failures of the game, should be reported directly to support by the player so they can investigate your game. 

I offered a harmless suggestion to simply be helpful. You are not required or obligated to visit the SuperCity Mobile Forum, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts. 

You are welcome.

• Carol OlsonCarol Olson Carol OlsonComments:
    It stinks that it doesn't take us to fires anymore! I shrink screen and still can't find them, guess I give up on putting them out since it's a waste of time trying to find them. SMH 
    It stinks that it doesn't take us to fires anymore! I shrink screen and still can't find them, guess I give up on putting them out since it's a waste of time trying to find them. SMH 
    Hello Carol Olson, Did you download the new update today of version 1.25.1? There were patches for some of the glitches found in the game. Try refreshing your game. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact support so they can check your game. 
  • Nina EarlyNina Early Nina EarlyComments:
    I am at the end of this quest to build the temple but I cannot reach the position where the blue arrow us directing me.
    I am at the end of this quest to build the temple but I cannot reach the position where the blue arrow us directing me.
    Hello Nina Early. May I have a screenshot of where you are at in the “sands” quest, please. Thank you.  I think you have reached the temple, but now you must enter the Temple. There are plenty of obstacles you must clear. 
  • To access the Sands, you must unlock the area by clicking on the caravan bottom right in “City Center”  but when or how do you get the caravan quest?
    You have changed the « premium cottage » (before 1-2⚡️and now 1-3⚡️), it’s great but before, we could have often 2⚡️but now it’s more often 1⚡️ and never 3. 🤪🤪
  • Rena NabilRena Nabil Rena NabilComments:
    How can i restart the game from beginning?
    How can i restart the game from beginning?
    Hello Rena Nabil, My understanding is that you would have to contact support with your request. However, keep in mind that everything will be wiped clean.

An alternative is to completely uninstall your current city from your device, disconnect it from Facebook and Messenger as well as clear your cache and then download the SuperCity Mobile app and start a new city.

Thank You. Good luck. 
  • frostyfinnfrostyfinn frostyfinnComments: 5
    How do we place the Hawaiian restaurant? We need it to get flip flops for the latest quest. I had mine placed but one day it ended up in my storage. Any thoughts?
    How do we place the Hawaiian restaurant? We need it to get flip flops for the latest quest. I had mine placed but one day it ended up in my storage. Any thoughts?
    Hello, the Hawaiian Restaurant can only sit in one small area of the harbor. If it popped back into your storage, try placing it again. If it returns to storage again, please contact support giving them as much detail as possible. Thank you for stopping by the forum. 
  • Is anyone else having trouble signing in ? :/ 
  • Holaa buenas noches alguien me save decir como se consigue la atraccion del barco vikingo,gracias
    Holaa buenas noches alguien me save decir como se consigue la atraccion del barco vikingo,gracias

Holaa buenas noches alguien me save decir como se consigue la atraccion del barco vikingo,gracias
    Hola y bienvenido al foro. El Viking Ride fue un artículo de venta ofrecido. Supercity Mobile relanza ocasionalmente piezas únicas. Sin embargo, no sabemos cuándo.
  • Dopo aver aggiornato le espansioni dei terreni avete rilasciato il commercio marittimo cosa che non c'era bisogno erano nei rispettivi edifici ed era più complicato nelle missioni è non dire avete anticipato 6 missioni senza aspettare di terminare una ma non è facile l'energia termina anche con gli aiuti dei vicini ,io ritengo che il gioco è esagerato 
    Dopo aver aggiornato le espansioni dei terreni avete rilasciato il commercio marittimo cosa che non c'era bisogno erano nei rispettivi edifici ed era più complicato nelle missioni è non dire avete anticipato 6 missioni senza aspettare di terminare una ma non è facile l'energia termina anche con gli aiuti dei vicini ,io ritengo che il gioco è esagerato 
    Ciao e Benvenuto nel forum. Sea Trade è una caratteristica permanente del gioco. Le caratteristiche del gioco devono evolversi per presentare sfide a tutti i livelli di giocatori. Durante il periodo di cambiamento, gioca con il gioco che ti piace di più. Quindi incorporate gradualmente le modifiche man mano che vi sentite a vostro agio.
  • Harry101Harry101 Harry101Comments: 2
    Hello, im quite new to this game, im on level 30 but have so many tasks to do and it gets very tiring.  Many of the businesses need superbucks to purchase them, is this always the case or if you level up do they become available for coins?  Thanks
    edited June 15

When will you stop to put several events at the same time, with tasks that ask very often and at the same time : 50 strawberries, 48 ​​ropes so 5h of production, ... (to win at the final 1 point) while we are limited in ⚡️and not enough to recreate our production (metal, brick, wood, ...).

And with these new products on : station, nautical center, ... our stars / hearts / cups are empty very quickly (ask 5 stars, ... it's way too much)

It’s necessary to decrease these quantities and not so many events at the same time, because it becomes too complicated and no longer fun.

Personally, I decided to decrease my playing time and if it doesn’t to change, I will end up to stop it, because I don’t enjoy playing anymore and I don’t think to be the only one.

All that, you've been told many times but it seems like you don’t want to take into account the complaints of your players.

Harry101 said:
    Hello, im quite new to this game, im on level 30 but have so many tasks to do and it gets very tiring.  Many of the businesses need superbucks to purchase them, is this always the case or if you level up do they become available for coins?  Thanks
    Hello Harry101, 

Take your time. I repeat, take your time. Leveling up will only increase the difficulty too quickly. 

My advice to all lower level players is too pick one of the special quest released that give a building that drops SB and has a leaderboard. Work hard on that one event to come in 1st-3rd. That’s how you can accumulate SB. Also, you can build your neighbors list by friending those on the leaderboard. This helps to get energy and have neighbors to request items needed. Only complete one item on the to-do list on the left side of your screen at a time. Doing more than one at a time forces you to level up too quickly and increases your frustration with the game. 

If a building is sold for SB that has never changed to date. 

Hang in there. If you need anymore tips, come back.
  • Harry101Harry101 Harry101Comments: 2
    Thank you for your reply and advice.  I have 16 outstanding tasks including the timed events.  Do they reappear over time?  I will start to concentrate on finishing them first. I have a few buildings to finish off.  They just seem to keep running new events every few days.  I have over 70 neighbours who do help regularly. I will look around to see if there is a task list anywhere, also what is the max level? Thanks again 
    Harry101 said:
    Thank you for your reply and advice.  I have 16 outstanding tasks including the timed events.  Do they reappear over time?  I will start to concentrate on finishing them first. I have a few buildings to finish off.  They just seem to keep running new events every few days.  I have over 70 neighbours who do help regularly. I will look around to see if there is a task list anywhere, also what is the max level? Thanks again 
    All the task on your to do list will not disappear. The events released every few days, every week and every month are timed and disappear according to their length. Some events have been repeated but players are never given a warning. The maximum level currently is 150. I am advising you strongly not to rush leveling up too fast. Please take your time. 

Here’s a link to our help page. At the bottom you will find links to fan groups of the game on Facebook. The players support each other, they often list steps to quest so you know what to expect and the moderators of the groups are very helpful.
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest

Have fun!
  • visto como transcurre el juego creo que llegó el momento de abandonar. No hay manera de conseguir grandes cosas. Los billetes no llegan. Imposible terminar misiones. Se hace pesado, monótono, cansino.
    no se porque empezáis bien y de pronto hay este paron. Una pena. 
    visto como transcurre el juego creo que llegó el momento de abandonar. No hay manera de conseguir grandes cosas. Los billetes no llegan. Imposible terminar misiones. Se hace pesado, monótono, cansino.
    no se porque empezáis bien y de pronto hay este paron. Una pena. 
    As I watched the game, I think it was time to leave. There is no way to achieve great things. The tickets do not arrive. Impossible to finish missions. It becomes heavy, monotonous, tiresome.
    I do not know why you start well and suddenly there is this paron. A shame.

Hola y bienvenido al foro. Enviaré sus comentarios a los desarrolladores. Entiendo tu frustración por la incapacidad de completar misiones. Por favor, dinos qué te gustaría ver cambiado en el juego. Gracias.
  • Nilson HFNilson HF Nilson HFComments:
    Estava no nível 60 do jogo Super City  e tive que restaurar meu celular resultado perdi todo o progresso do jogo minha dúvida é Tem como recuperar esse Progresso . :/.

Digite sua mensagem
    Nilson HF said:
    Estava no nível 60 do jogo Super City  e tive que restaurar meu celular resultado perdi todo o progresso do jogo minha dúvida é Tem como recuperar esse Progresso . :/.

Digite sua mensagem
    Bem-vindo ao fórum. Enquanto o seu jogo estiver conectado ao Facebook, todos os seus jogos serão salvos. Basta fazer o download do Supercity Mobile e depois conectar-se ao Facebook.
  • O vídeo do toy story está travando, e não dá para receber nem energia nem bilhete da casa da fortuna, é necessário fechar o jogo e reiniciar pra voltar a jogar.
    O vídeo do toy story está travando, e não dá para receber nem energia nem bilhete da casa da fortuna, é necessário fechar o jogo e reiniciar pra voltar a jogar.
    Posso ter o seu ID do jogo, por favor?
  • bom dia! gostaria de saber como posso corrigir um defeito que está sendo apresentado em meu super city mobile, no qual após carregar e esperar o tempo dos vídeos para conseguir bônus de vida ou ingresso da roleta, minha tela fica preta e o jogo trava, não estou conseguindo receber os prêmios após assistir os vídeos.
    bom dia! gostaria de saber como posso corrigir um defeito que está sendo apresentado em meu super city mobile, no qual após carregar e esperar o tempo dos vídeos para conseguir bônus de vida ou ingresso da roleta, minha tela fica preta e o jogo trava, não estou conseguindo receber os prêmios após assistir os vídeos.
    Obrigado e bem vindo ao fórum. Por favor, use o botão de ajuda nas configurações para entrar em contato com o suporte através do seu jogo.
  • Ik heb een luchtballon gekocht maar krijg hem niet geactiveerd. Als ik erop dus verschuift het beeld naar een andere plek. Wie o wie kan mij helpen
    Ik heb een luchtballon gekocht maar krijg hem niet geactiveerd. Als ik erop dus verschuift het beeld naar een andere plek. Wie o wie kan mij helpen
    Hallo. Laat het in je opslag en ververs je spel. Probeer het vervolgens opnieuw in uw stad. Als dat het geval is, stuur dan een bericht om te helpen bij het uitleggen van uw probleem. Dank je.
  • I tried to submit help request and at the bottom when I was asked for series of letters/numbers it rejected each time. I keep getting kicked out of Super City on iPad. Did all suggestions -turn off machine, reload, memory on iPad good but nothing works. Can get into game but get thrown out constantly. 
  • Hi. I have been playing since the beginning of the year and really, really enjoy this game.
    My question is will there ever be chance to get buildings (or decorations) that are special offer or special tasks through store purchase?
    The reason I am asking, I was recently working on the task for the bus terminal facade and the fireworks. I spent real money to by superbucks to help me. However, I had a health emergency and could not play therefore not finishing. I was so disappointed. Also, I could not buy the mall or capital because it was too close to end of month and I'm on disability. I didnt have the money to buy at that time so I missed out.
    That is why I was wondering if we will ever get the opportunity to purchase these buildings or decor again?
    It would be awesome to know I could acquire them down the road sometime.
    Thanks for any info on this.
    Misty
     # 4950468
    friend I do not know what happens with my game I can not go well with my decorations 😭😭😭 I'm trying to finish the summer decoration 🙈 my inventory is crazy 😭😭😭😭
    friend I do not know what happens with my game I can not go well with my decorations 😭😭😭 I'm trying to finish the summer decoration 🙈 my inventory is crazy 😭😭😭😭
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I’m not sure how I can help you. The developers are aware of the burdensome inventory. Your city scapes are usually quite beautiful. 
    Hi. I have been playing since the beginning of the year and really, really enjoy this game.
    My question is will there ever be chance to get buildings (or decorations) that are special offer or special tasks through store purchase?
    The reason I am asking, I was recently working on the task for the bus terminal facade and the fireworks. I spent real money to by superbucks to help me. However, I had a health emergency and could not play therefore not finishing. I was so disappointed. Also, I could not buy the mall or capital because it was too close to end of month and I'm on disability. I didnt have the money to buy at that time so I missed out.
    That is why I was wondering if we will ever get the opportunity to purchase these buildings or decor again?
    It would be awesome to know I could acquire them down the road sometime.
    Thanks for any info on this.
    Misty
     # 4950468
    Hello MistyLynn, I hope you are feeling better. Many of the buildings are players favorites and they are rereleased on occasion without predictability. So if you miss the chance the first time, with a bit of patience it may be released again. Take your time. SuperCity Mobile plans to exist for quite sometime. 
    I tried to submit help request and at the bottom when I was asked for series of letters/numbers it rejected each time. I keep getting kicked out of Super City on iPad. Did all suggestions -turn off machine, reload, memory on iPad good but nothing works. Can get into game but get thrown out constantly. 
    Before I respond, please clarify that you are talking about the mobile version of the game and not the web version. If you are talking about the mobile version, here’s the link from the forum. https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en
  • AracnocrisAracnocris AracnocrisComments: 3
    Aparentemente eu tive a oportunidade de entrar em areias e desbravar o que só tinha mato e rochas, achei templos antigos, inclusive passei a receber moedas de cada um dos templos, obtive presentes mas a promessa era que ao final eu teria em minha cidade o litoral areias liberado para que eu podesse progredir como a cidade e o vale encantado. Mas um dia eu fui dormir com todo o trabalho já em fase de conclusão é na manhã seguinte tudo havia sumido e só uma meia explicação que dizia que não havia dado certo. Lógico que senti uma certa frustração pois desde o início sonho em ter liberado a parte de areias já pelo fato de ter nascido e criado no litoral. E até hoje não sei como isso ficou nem o que aconteceu.
    Areias sumiu!!!!
    E estou percebendo que outros vizinhos continuam o trabalho que me foi tirado e que não foi permitido que eu continuasse. Porque eles podem continuar e eu não?
    Aparentemente eu tive a oportunidade de entrar em areias e desbravar o que só tinha mato e rochas, achei templos antigos, inclusive passei a receber moedas de cada um dos templos, obtive presentes mas a promessa era que ao final eu teria em minha cidade o litoral areias liberado para que eu podesse progredir como a cidade e o vale encantado. Mas um dia eu fui dormir com todo o trabalho já em fase de conclusão é na manhã seguinte tudo havia sumido e só uma meia explicação que dizia que não havia dado certo. Lógico que senti uma certa frustração pois desde o início sonho em ter liberado a parte de areias já pelo fato de ter nascido e criado no litoral. E até hoje não sei como isso ficou nem o que aconteceu.
    Finalmente, acho que entendi. Você está postando no Supercity Mobile Gameplay Questions. No entanto, você está jogando a versão web do jogo, SuperCity? Se você está tendo um problema com o Sands, entre em contato com o suporte.
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web
    What’s happening👇?This quest is almost over. Please, I need help quickly. Thanks.
    Harue Sam said:
    What’s happening👇?This quest is almost over. Please, I need help quickly. Thanks.

Me too. This is not nice.

Harue Sam said:

Please refresh your game. Normal play should occur. 
    Harue Sam said:

Please reset your game. Normal play should begin.
  • Thank you RachelF. for answering my comment. I don't plan on quitting this game. So I will be patient and watch for the buildings again.
    Mistylynn
    It’s not normal at each new event, we must to buy again a case that we had before.

Even the forum becomes anything : I never any answer so I don’t know if my questions / claims are transmitted to the developers. 🙄🙄🙄
    PS : to click « like », it’s not an answer. Either we answer to everyone or anyone. 
    Sabrina78 said:
    Even the forum becomes anything : I never any answer so I don’t know if my questions / claims are transmitted to the developers. 🙄🙄🙄
    PS : to click « like », it’s not an answer. Either we answer to everyone or anyone. 
    Good Morning, Sabrina78. You are a forum favorite always bringing our attention to your concerns about the game. I apologize for my tardy response. Yes, I do forward every comment that is made on the forum on players behalf to the developers. 

Specifically, your recent comment about the craft portion of quest that requires the purchase of extra slots each time a new event is released. As a player, with the flurry of recent activity in the game, I may forget to follow up. Please accept my apology.

edited July 11
    Sabrina78 said:
    Good Morning, Sabrina78. You are a forum favorite always bringing our attention to your concerns about the game. I apologize for my tardy response. Yes, I do forward every comment that is made on the forum on players behalf to the developers. 

Specifically, your recent comment about the craft portion of quest that requires the purchase of extra slots each time a new event is released. As a player, with the flurry of recent activity in the game, I may forget to follow up. Please accept my apology.

Ok thank you for your answer. 

But personally, I play less and less (I just play for to win the building and after I stop while I’m first in the competition) because there is so many events at the same time, which requires a lot of same products and we don’t have time to recreate them and not enough of energy ⚡️and ask us many of our time (we must to play 24/24h and it’s impossible🥵🥵).

For to obtain an object of an event, you must to buy with the real money and never with our SB or coins, it’s not normal and not fair between players.

And all that has already been said many times, but nothing changed ☹️☹️.
    Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

Ok thank you for your answer. 

But personally, I play less and less (I just play for to win the building and after I stop while I’m first in the competition) because there is so many events at the same time, which requires a lot of same products and we don’t have time to recreate them and not enough of energy and ask us many of our time (we must to play 24/24h and it’s impossible🥵🥵).

For to obtain an object of an event, you must to buy with the real money and never with our SB or coins, it’s not normal and not fair between players.

And all that has already been said many times, but nothing changed ☹️☹️.
    Thank you. I will include this in my report. 
    edited July 11
    And I forgot to say about the mini-quests (like this), which ask us products which are very long to colect them for at the final to obtain objects of decoration that we already have in several copies.
    For me, no interest.

Jammer dat de wachttijden nog steeds zo hoog zijn van deco’s die we kopen met echt geld. 3 uur is lang zat.

Jammer dat de wachttijden nog steeds zo hoog zijn van deco’s die we kopen met echt geld. 3 uur is lang zat.

Hallo Cobi, welkom terug op ons forum. Ik zal uw bericht doorgeven aan de ontwikkelaars voor hun overweging. Veranderingen wanneer gemaakt, vragen tijd, omdat ze zich zorgen maken over de effecten van de rest van het spel. Laten we hopen dat deze suggestie uiteindelijk wordt geïmplementeerd.
    Sabrina78 said:
    And I forgot to say about the mini-quests (like this), which ask us products which are very long to colect them for at the final to obtain objects of decoration that we already have in several copies.
    For me, no interest.

Hello Sabrina78, I’ve played the game a long time as well and duplicate decorations are not interesting for me. So I skip them. But, there are other players that don’t have them or are interested in the 15SB and the skip booster. Those two items are the attraction and that will require expending energy and time in the game to get.

As a follow-up to your question about having to purchase additional production each time a new crafting quest is released. Such events are temporary in duration and not permanent features in your city like the pottery shop or curiosity shop. Because each one is new, players are required to buy additional slots every time. 
    Sabrina78 said:
    For me, no interest.

Hello Sabrina78, I’ve played the game a long time as well and duplicate decorations are not interesting for me. So I skip them. But, there are other players that don’t have them or are interested in the 15SB and the skip booster. Those two items are the attraction and that will require expending energy and time in the game to get.

As a follow-up to your question about having to purchase additional production each time a new crafting quest is released. Such events are temporary in duration and not permanent features in your city like the pottery shop or curiosity shop. Because each one is new, players are required to buy additional slots every time. 
    Yes i play for the skip tickets, I need them a lot.😂👍
    Waarom altijd zo moeilijk? Dit al 3 x geskipt en moet dan 4 uur wachten. Dat is niet leuk om te spelen. De sea trade is niet leuk.

Waarom altijd zo moeilijk? Dit al 3 x geskipt en moet dan 4 uur wachten. Dat is niet leuk om te spelen. De sea trade is niet leuk.

Veel spelers hebben geklaagd, maar de ontwikkelaars zijn vastberaden om de Sea Trade te behouden. Ik zal je kritiek doorgeven.
    It would ne nice, like energies ⚡️, to increase the maximum of the « skip task » booster. 🙏🙏
    Sabrina78 said:
    It would ne nice, like energies ⚡️, to increase the maximum of the « skip task » booster. 🙏🙏
    Yes, to 30 tickets.🤞🤞🤞
    Sabrina78 said:
    Thank You, Sabrina78 and Cobi Luijt. Suggestion is forwarded.
  • brrrbrrr brrrComments: 9
    Since we don’t get sea glass to make into summer lottery coins, how are we supposed to play?  The bridge, lighthouse and student campus take several hours to only get 2 tokens!!!  I don’t have that other building.  It will take forever to even get enough to play once.  Big fail people!