🎮 Gameplay Questions

872 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM
12345679»

Comments

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 433 Super Moderator
    brrr said:
    Since we don’t get sea glass to make into summer lottery coins, how are we supposed to play?  The bridge, lighthouse and student campus take several hours to only get 2 tokens!!!  I don’t have that other building.  It will take forever to even get enough to play once.  Big fail people!
    Welcome to the forum. The game is about challenges and opportunities. All players were warned in the last lottery announcement that sea glass would not be used in the next lottery. Players raised objections to how much energy was required to play the lottery. Problem solved. Additionally, players protested that cash buildings were used far to often in the lottery making it unfair for players that didn’t spend cash to play. Solution, The bridge and the lighthouse takes 4 hours but can be sped with the generous help of neighbors. The student campus collects every 3 hours but also can be sped up with the help of your neighbors. The event is balanced giving everyone the same advantage because nearly every player has all 3 infrastructure. If you choose you may buy the coins offered for sale to increase your advantage further. Good Luck. 
  • brrrbrrr brrrComments: 9
    brrr said:
    Since we don’t get sea glass to make into summer lottery coins, how are we supposed to play?  The bridge, lighthouse and student campus take several hours to only get 2 tokens!!!  I don’t have that other building.  It will take forever to even get enough to play once.  Big fail people!
    Welcome to the forum. The game is about challenges and opportunities. All players were warned in the last lottery announcement that sea glass would not be used in the next lottery. Players raised objections to how much energy was required to play the lottery. Problem solved. Additionally, players protested that cash buildings were used far to often in the lottery making it unfair for players that didn’t spend cash to play. Solution, The bridge and the lighthouse takes 4 hours but can be sped with the generous help of neighbors. The student campus collects every 3 hours but also can be sped up with the help of your neighbors. The event is balanced giving everyone the same advantage because nearly every player has all 3 infrastructure. If you choose you may buy the coins offered for sale to increase your advantage further. Good Luck

It took me 63 times to get Mt Rushmore in the last lottery.  I have no problem with the buildings dropping coins, but at 2 every 3 or 4 hours and the lottery only lasting a few days, I know we won’t have a chance to play very often.   I would still like the sea glass option. 
    brrr said:
    brrr said:
    Welcome to the forum. The game is about challenges and opportunities. All players were warned in the last lottery announcement that sea glass would not be used in the next lottery. Players raised objections to how much energy was required to play the lottery. Problem solved. Additionally, players protested that cash buildings were used far to often in the lottery making it unfair for players that didn’t spend cash to play. Solution, The bridge and the lighthouse takes 4 hours but can be sped with the generous help of neighbors. The student campus collects every 3 hours but also can be sped up with the help of your neighbors. The event is balanced giving everyone the same advantage because nearly every player has all 3 infrastructure. If you choose you may buy the coins offered for sale to increase your advantage further. Good Luck

It took me 63 times to get Mt Rushmore in the last lottery.  I have no problem with the buildings dropping coins, but at 2 every 3 or 4 hours and the lottery only lasting a few days, I know we won’t have a chance to play very often.   I would still like the sea glass option. 
    Thank you for sharing your experience and preferences. I will pass them along to the developers. However, this event has been released and it will not be changed.  All feedback is important. Thank you. 
  • Jo JosephJo Joseph Jo JosephComments: 2
    Hi, I'm new to the game, can you tell me how to show my neighbors which buildings I want help with?
    Jo Joseph said:
    Hi, I'm new to the game, can you tell me how to show my neighbors which buildings I want help with?
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Many players will create an area near their cities bridge and lighthouse because that is where your city opens up when they visit. In addition, they will place hearts or some other kind of markers to indicate help is needed. Players also leave messages. If you click on your level icon you will see where you can leave a note that neighbors may notice, but not guaranteed because of language barriers. 
  • Is Zoo supposed to be backwards?
  • nipatynipaty nipatyComments:
    Any idea when we are gonna get any new quest? It's been a couple days and I'm not use to this. 
    nipaty said:
    Any idea when we are gonna get any new quest? It's been a couple days and I'm not use to this. 
    Hello and welcome to the forum. The developers had a big expedition in the works and it took a great deal of work to prepare. Please go to your AppStore if you do not have the update released today, 1.26. Many exciting activities. 
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 134 ✭✭✭
    After the new update, there is a problem : we must to recharge the factories and the fields, one by one. 🤪🤪
    Sabrina78 said:
    After the new update, there is a problem : we must to recharge the factories and the fields, one by one. 🤪🤪
    I know, such a nuisance. But thankfully a Repair is being worked on. In the meantime have fun on Li’s Expedition. She really loves plants. 
  • Can we purchase energy when we run out 
  • I have to go and add one crop at a time before I could do multiples. Did you change the settings or something? Go back to what it was it was easier.
    I have to go and add one crop at a time before I could do multiples. Did you change the settings or something? Go back to what it was it was easier.
    It’s a glitch and the fix is being prepared. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Can we purchase energy when we run out 
    Yes. Please click on the energy symbol at the top of your screen.
  • Lisa WildeLisa Wilde Lisa WildeComments: 2
    When we want to grow something on the farm we have to click on the required item every single time instead of it auto filling like before is this a bug that will be fixed? Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    When we want to grow something on the farm we have to click on the required item every single time instead of it auto filling like before is this a bug that will be fixed? Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Yes, everyone is experiencing this known glitch. The developers have been informed and are preparing a fix. Thank you for being so understanding. What do you think of Li’s expedition? 
  • Lisa WildeLisa Wilde Lisa WildeComments: 2
    Thank you for the reply. I’m liking this expedition seems more user friendly than the last one.
  • recent update on farming and production of goods is definitely sucks!! its i time consuming matter. please bring back whats done before
    recent update on farming and production of goods is definitely sucks!! its i time consuming matter. please bring back whats done before
    It’s a glitch not a permanent change so don’t despair. A fix is being prepared to implement. What do you think of Li’s expedition? 
  • I believe because Sofia’s task my game it’s horrible to play, for plant anything it’s one by one,I don’t have mamy. Tasks to do , You guys expect to everyone plays Sofia game?  Well I can’t get energy from pineapples anymore,the game it’s a messy.everytime you bring new task you messy up with another area.Its horrible.
    I believe because Sofia’s task my game it’s horrible to play, for plant anything it’s one by one,I don’t have mamy. Tasks to do , You guys expect to everyone plays Sofia game?  Well I can’t get energy from pineapples anymore,the game it’s a messy.everytime you bring new task you messy up with another area.Its horrible.
    Hello Vania Silva, We are aware of the production glitch and are preparing a fix. Please contact support if you are being kicked out of the game or it’s it loading after troubleshooting. Thank you.
  • Plz I have problem in my games 
    Good Day, Yes we are aware that there are loading issues. We have notified support. Thank you for your patience.
  • Hi good day to you, i'm having some game lag ever since the Blueprint Collection quest was added a couple of days ago. Can you look into it cos it gets really bad during play and its really putting me off. I mean I tried using another phone to play thinking it could be slow because of my phone but it seems to have the same effect on both my phones so it's not my phone problem but the game itself.
  • Evet oyun donuyor lütfen çözün
  • Yaprak nerden bulunur???

Yaprak nerden bulunur???

Welcome. The leaf is found in the chest on the islands. 

Merhaba, Yaprak adaların göğsünde bulunur.
  • Yaprak nerden bulunur???

Welcome. The leaf is found in the chest on the islands. 

Merhaba, Yaprak adaların göğsünde bulunur.
    Teşekkür ederim 🙂
    Hi good day to you, i'm having some game lag ever since the Blueprint Collection quest was added a couple of days ago. Can you look into it cos it gets really bad during play and its really putting me off. I mean I tried using another phone to play thinking it could be slow because of my phone but it seems to have the same effect on both my phones so it's not my phone problem but the game itself.
    Welcome to our forum. Yes, we have found a fix and are waiting for the AppStores to approve the update 1.26.1. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank You.
  • Esta horrível de mexer na fazenda, são 18 campos, todas as 18 vezes tem que clicar no que se quer produzir é muito ruim!
    Por favor corrijam este Bug logo!!
  • É impossível de concluir a expedição com a quantidade absurda de energias roxas que precisa para concluir cada missão!!
    Para pegar 1 abacaxi gasta 35 energias para fazer 75 energias, isto significa que a gente ganha apenas 40 energias roxas!!
    Em todas as missões deveria ganhar no mínimo 1.000 energias roxas, com 100 energias só consegue limpar uma pedra grande, ou 4 palmeiras.
    Precisam mudar urgente a quantidade de energias e diminuir os itens de cada missão, demora pelo menos 2 dias para conseguir concluir uma missão ou seja 20 dias que é o tempo da expedição a gente nunca vai conseguir concluir!!

• Favor arreglar el juego lo que era divertido ahora es frustrante han pasado casi una semana y no hay una solución
  • Escribe tu comentario
    Favor arreglar el juego lo que era divertido ahora es frustrante han pasado casi una semana y no hay una solución
    Escribe tu comentario

É impossível de concluir a expedição com a quantidade absurda de energias roxas que precisa para concluir cada missão!!
    Para pegar 1 abacaxi gasta 35 energias para fazer 75 energias, isto significa que a gente ganha apenas 40 energias roxas!!
    Em todas as missões deveria ganhar no mínimo 1.000 energias roxas, com 100 energias só consegue limpar uma pedra grande, ou 4 palmeiras.
    Precisam mudar urgente a quantidade de energias e diminuir os itens de cada missão, demora pelo menos 2 dias para conseguir concluir uma missão ou seja 20 dias que é o tempo da expedição a gente nunca vai conseguir concluir!!

Obrigado por parar pelo fórum. Você é um membro dos grupos de fãs no Facebook? Os jogadores estão compartilhando etapas, dicas e a maneira mais fácil de realizar essa tarefa. É missão possível. Aqui está o link para nossa página de ajuda. Role até o final para encontrar links para grupos de fãs. Você pode terminar.

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
    Esta horrível de mexer na fazenda, são 18 campos, todas as 18 vezes tem que clicar no que se quer produzir é muito ruim!
    Por favor corrijam este Bug logo!!
    A atualização de hoje 1.26.1 corrigiu esse bug.
  • I have had a lot of problems with the game just shutting down.  Is there something I can do?  I have no problem with any other games.  Whenever I try to go into the tasks it usually shuts down.  I can get right back on it haha s frustrating to keep playing. Any suggestions appreciated.
    I have had a lot of problems with the game just shutting down.  Is there something I can do?  I have no problem with any other games.  Whenever I try to go into the tasks it usually shuts down.  I can get right back on it haha s frustrating to keep playing. Any suggestions appreciated.
    Thank You for stopping by the forum. Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps? If that hasn’t helped, please contact support. As it is the weekend their response may be slow or delayed. You can contact support through your game by clicking on the cog on the lower left of your screen and then clicking on help. 
  • I cant find a leaf and when I click show me it wants to take me to flower island but doesn't show me where it is 
    I cant find a leaf and when I click show me it wants to take me to flower island but doesn't show me where it is 
    Good Day, Scooby Hayward. Have you collected all the chest from the first Island? Leaf keys are found in chest. Hint: you can proceed even without finding all the chest. Your goal should be to complete the to do list on the left side of your screen. Thanks for stopping by the forum.
  • How do you down load the games 
    How do you down load the games 
    Hello Lorraine Nair, You can go to the AppStore for your device, search for the game you are seeking and download. 
    Jo Joseph said:
    I made an area in front of the bridge where I put my buildings I want help with.  People see them first when they come to my page.   I surrounded it by a fence and some hearts.  People usually help with these first. You can also go into your profile and change your greeting to ask them to help in that area or with certain buildings.  Hope that helps. 
    Does anyone else (or does everyone else) have to clear the obstacles in the valley TWICE to get them to disappear?  It takes twice the tools and energy.  I really need to clear that land, but don’t want to use that many resources if it’s a glitch.  I’ve contacted help several times and sent videos.  I’ve been told it will be fixed in the next update, but that’s never happened, either.  So after each update I contact them, again.  I would like to know, one way or the other, if this is just the way it is or if it will be fixed.  Thanks!
    brrr said:
    Does anyone else (or does everyone else) have to clear the obstacles in the valley TWICE to get them to disappear?  It takes twice the tools and energy.  I really need to clear that land, but don’t want to use that many resources if it’s a glitch.  I’ve contacted help several times and sent videos.  I’ve been told it will be fixed in the next update, but that’s never happened, either.  So after each update I contact them, again.  I would like to know, one way or the other, if this is just the way it is or if it will be fixed.  Thanks!
    Good Day, May I have your game ID please? Thank You.
    brrr said:
    4708600.  The “help” people thought they had it fixed and are supposed to be working on it again.  Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.  Thanks. 
    brrr said:
    brrr said:
    4708600.  The “help” people thought they had it fixed and are supposed to be working on it again.  Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.  Thanks. 
    Hello brrr. Here on the forum we can only follow up for players as we can not technically make any repairs. We would like to enjoy your understanding and patience. The issue in your valley has not been resolved, yet tech support is working diligently to resolve the issue. To conserve your resources and reduce your frustration please try and delay the urgent need you feel to clear the obstacles from your valley. Thank you. 
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 134 ✭✭✭

There are still no solutions regarding the inequality of the quantities of farms / stores / casinos / .... between the players ? 🙄😤😤

Sabrina78 said:

There are still no solutions regarding the inequality of the quantities of farms / stores / casinos / .... between the players ? 🙄😤😤

Hello Sabrina78, Currently the developers are diversifying  items requested in the game. While I can not speak for the developers, I imagine that it is a part of their approach to addressing the inequalities in the older production units. Consider the implementation of the equitable solution of all the new production units that are being placed in all players cities. Every player gets one Sea Trade, one Tailor Shop, 1 Pottery workshop but all produce multiple items similar to the cargo port. I’m sure they want to make any substantive changes occur gradually instead of dramatically. Changes is coming but no definitive date has been announced. 
    We have water roads now?  It wanted one one by the surf station as well, so I put a sand path on shore and moved it closer. 

brrr said:
    We have water roads now?  It wanted one one by the surf station as well, so I put a sand path on shore and moved it closer. 

Thank You for bringing this to our attention. The issue has been reported to technical support. 
  • HerneHerne HerneComments:
    I can't login with Facebook can you fix it please thank you herne
  • AmethystAmethyst AmethystComments: 2
    can you give us more items to make drillsaws and dynamite instead of multiples of items for pick axes and graduation caps please.  Since we are now forced to clear land this way I also think 30 minutes is a long time to wait if we decline an item.  I need to make buzz saws and the petrol cans are not popping up on the map as often as those other items I don’t need. Just distribute these items more often and give us less time in between waiting for items to appear.  If I have to wait so long for an item I need to appear then It’s not worth my time.  
    I absolutely hate trying to clear the land this new way! I spend more time on clearing than building my city. If we have to do it this way why not more than one pickaxe!? Why have 3 different steps for just one item? It takes way too long and uses way too many resources!,!! I agree with you Gerry!
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 283 ✭✭✭
    Er is de afgelopen maanden wat geklaagd over hoe duur alles was en veel SB koste.
    Nu met die SB knallers is dat echt afgelopen, superCity, ik ben hier echt blij mee. Per dag wel zo’n 300 SB.
    Dit heb ik de afgelopen 3 weken gekocht!
    1-Horse Track
    3-Gym
    1-Dairy Farm
    1-Candy factory
    3-Greek Houses
    4-Pet shops
    4-Aquarium shops
    1-Red Manson
    2-Yellow townhouse
    1-Samantha’s Café 
    5-Beach Houses
    3-Japanse app.
    4-Eastern houses

Daar wordt een mens toch blij van!
    Er is de afgelopen maanden wat geklaagd over hoe duur alles was en veel SB koste.
    Nu met die SB knallers is dat echt afgelopen, superCity, ik ben hier echt blij mee. Per dag wel zo’n 300 SB.
    Dit heb ik de afgelopen 3 weken gekocht!
    1-Horse Track
    3-Gym
    1-Dairy Farm
    1-Candy factory
    3-Greek Houses
    4-Pet shops
    4-Aquarium shops
    1-Red Manson
    2-Yellow townhouse
    1-Samantha’s Café 
    5-Beach Houses
    3-Japanse app.
    4-Eastern houses

Daar wordt een mens toch blij van!
    Dit is echt een bonus voor veel spelers. Het is gemaakt voor een zeer spannende zomer. Ik zal de ontwikkelaars bedanken zodat ze weten hoe gelukkig je bent. Bedankt dat je bent gestopt om je bericht op het forum achter te laten.
    Herne said:
    I can't login with Facebook can you fix it please thank you herne
    Hello and welcome to our forum. Please explain what application you are trying to use Facebook to login with? Thank You. 
  • Nem tölti be a játékot a gépem!!

• Hola resuta que tenia 36 vecino y ahora me quedan solo 16 que le paso a los ottos? Diganme por favor

Hola resuta que tenia 36 vecino y ahora me quedan solo 16 que le paso a los ottos? Diganme por favor

Hola y bienvenidos a nuestro foro. Comprueba tu configuración para asegurarte de que tu juego esté conectado a Facebook. Gracias.
  • Linda JonesLinda Jones Freshly on the board Linda JonesComments: 4
    I can't find my Wind Rose,  can can someone please help me?
    I can't find my Wind Rose,  can can someone please help me?
    Hello Linda Jones, Please check your storage under roads and decorations. Thank You for stopping by the forum.
    Waarom zie ik hier de nieuwe missies altijd pas 2 of 3 dagen later?
    We spelen nu voor weer de vuurtoren maar daar kan ik nog niks over vinden.
    Dit is bij alle missies zo.
    Why do I always see the new missions here only 2 or 3 days later?
    We are now playing the lighthouse again, but I cannot find anything about it yet.
    This is the case with all missions.

Goedendag. De tropische vuurtoren is net vanmorgen vrijgegeven. Het is een normale kettingzoektocht. Dit betekent dat er een aantal eindige stappen zijn totdat u de hoofdprijs in dit geval de gevel voor de vuurtoren verzamelt. Er is geen eeuwig podium of knutselen bij betrokken.

Zouden jij en andere spelers de voorkeur geven aan informatie over alle evenementen die op het forum zijn vrijgegeven? Aankondigingen zouden niet voorafgaan aan de introductie in het spel, alleen daarna.

Typisch voor het maken van evenementen, leaderboard-evenementen en de loterijaankondigingen komen binnen 24 uur na hun release.

Bedankt dat u ons hiervan op de hoogte heeft gesteld.
    Why do I always see the new missions here only 2 or 3 days later?
    We are now playing the lighthouse again, but I cannot find anything about it yet.
    This is the case with all missions.

Goedendag. De tropische vuurtoren is net vanmorgen vrijgegeven. Het is een normale kettingzoektocht. Dit betekent dat er een aantal eindige stappen zijn totdat u de hoofdprijs in dit geval de gevel voor de vuurtoren verzamelt. Er is geen eeuwig podium of knutselen bij betrokken.

Zouden jij en andere spelers de voorkeur geven aan informatie over alle evenementen die op het forum zijn vrijgegeven? Aankondigingen zouden niet voorafgaan aan de introductie in het spel, alleen daarna.

Typisch voor het maken van evenementen, leaderboard-evenementen en de loterijaankondigingen komen binnen 24 uur na hun release.

Bedankt dat u ons hiervan op de hoogte heeft gesteld.
    Klopt, de lottery is er nu ook!😂
  • I programmed my cell phone to do the new small update and it was the worst thing I did 😩 I lost my 500 energies that I had accumulated little by little to be able to do this event 😭😭😭 it is not fair as you can see I have not spoken or chests, or almost roads 😭

I programmed my cell phone to do the new small update and it was the worst thing I did 😩 I lost my 500 energies that I had accumulated little by little to be able to do this event 😭😭😭 it is not fair as you can see I have not spoken or chests, or almost roads 😭

Please be patient as I am certain you have already contacted support? I do understand your concern because purple energy is so important. 
  • ipekipek ipekComments: 1
    edited October 7
    Balkabaginin yerini değiştiremiyorum.yardım lütfen.hareket etmiyor, üstüne tıklanmıyor

ipek said:
    Balkabaginin yerini değiştiremiyorum.yardım lütfen.hareket etmiyor, üstüne tıklanmıyor

Foruma uğradığınız için teşekkür ederiz.

Lütfen oyuna düzenleme moduna gir, balkabağını depoya koyabilirsin. Düzenleme modundan çıkınca balkabağını yerleştirebilirsiniz.

Destek bu aksaklık üzerinde çalışıyor. Sabrınız için teşekkürler.
  • I have started the game and have a quest i cant finish as i cant buy the needed colonial house... All time i increase the amount of population... the needed population for the house increases too. I have bought the first casino and since then the game makes trouble. I would love to restart as this way the game is very frustrating. I have a screenshot to show it. I invested many superbucks now to increase the population as i cant buy any normal houses anymore... still i cant get my quest finished. Please refund the superbucks as without this gamebug i wouldnt have spend them on superbuck houses. I cant play as i cant finish my quests. I am very unhappy id 6405290 i tried support message but the system doesnt send it. Thats why i post here to get help
    I have started the game and have a quest i cant finish as i cant buy the needed colonial house... All time i increase the amount of population... the needed population for the house increases too. I have bought the first casino and since then the game makes trouble. I would love to restart as this way the game is very frustrating. I have a screenshot to show it. I invested many superbucks now to increase the population as i cant buy any normal houses anymore... still i cant get my quest finished. Please refund the superbucks as without this gamebug i wouldnt have spend them on superbuck houses. I cant play as i cant finish my quests. I am very unhappy id 6405290 i tried support message but the system doesnt send it. Thats why i post here to get help
    Welcome to the forum. I will try to understand, then help where I can. 

You have a quest that you are working that requires the colonial house -it is a coin purchased building that takes 10 minutes to collect. You can wait the 10 minutes to collect? How many colonial buildings are requested and how many do you have? 

You increase population by building infrastructure- city hall, museum, pet shop, library- buildings such as that. Please, what level are you? 

Restarting your game would mean losing your current city and any investments you have made. That’s very drastic and a path I wouldn’t suggest. First, let’s see if we can troubleshoot your game to improve your enjoyment. 

Here is the link for support on the forum since you can not contact support through your game. https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en

Please explain in detail what your game issues are and provide your screenshots. Support can help.

Stop back by the forum to let us know if we can help again.