🇧🇶 Caribbean Party (July 30, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

30 Comments·Started 30 July 2019 06:03 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's International 🌏 Day of Friendship! 👫 👬 👭 Let's 🎉 party 🎉 hard, Mayor! The Carribean Party 🏝 has already started in SuperCity!

Why should you join it? 👀 
  • Tropical 🌴 Coins at all the stages
  • 'Purple' 💜⚡️ energy, 'Skip Task' 💥 Boosters, superbucks 💸 and cute 😘 decorations at the eternal stage
  • Caribbean Square - delightful building 😻 dropping 🌴 Tropical Coins and superbucks 💸 (trophies 🏆 drop superbucks as well)

📌 Required level: 8.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on August 6th at 13:30 UTC

🎁 REWARDS 🏆

'To-Do list' tab: main set of rewards

'To-Do list' tab: eternal stage set of rewards

'Rankings' tab: list of rewards

🏆 = 📖 3 'Skip Task' boosters, ⚡10 packages of energy +7, Trophy dropping 5 💸 every 8 hours until August 16

🏆🏆 = 📖 2 'Skip Task' boosters, ⚡ 8 packages of energy +7, Trophy dropping 5 💸 every 8 hours until August 13

🏆🏆🏆 = 📖 1 'Skip Task' booster, ⚡ 7 packages of energy +7, Trophy dropping 5 💸 every 8 hours until August 11

4th-10th places = 5 Fortune tickets and ⚡ 6 packages of energy +7

11th-25th places = 3 Fortune tickets and ⚡ 4 packages of energy +7

26th-50th places = 1 Fortune ticket and ⚡ 3 packages of energy +7

51st-101st places = ⚡ 3 packages of energy +7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun:

Comments

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 490 Super Moderator
    you should fix first the bugs in the game before putting new tasks in the game ☹☹☹
    Can you please fix the bug in the planting and production. It's not worth playing this games with the delays in planting and production. We need the one click back. This individual clicking is delaying and frustrating. 
    We are so happy that you stopped by the forum. We have identified the fix for the bug and are waiting for the AppStores to approve the update 1.26.1. 

If we stopped releasing events players would justifiably be upset. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this frustrating period.

Thank You, Iris Martinez and Robert Croise.
  • Erros devem ser corrigidos primeiro depois novas tarefas, e os terrenos estão muito carros  deveria estar incluído a limpeza ja pois está muito sujo.
  • Vejam so não foi nada disso que escrevi .
  • mizzmillymizzmilly mizzmillyComments: 3
    RachelFadams said: Thanx I hope we get the update very soon 👍
    you should fix first the bugs in the game before putting new tasks in the game ☹☹☹
    Can you please fix the bug in the planting and production. It's not worth playing this games with the delays in planting and production. We need the one click back. This individual clicking is delaying and frustrating. 
    We are so happy that you stopped by the forum. We have identified the fix for the bug and are waiting for the AppStores to approve the update 1.26.1. 

If we stopped releasing events players would justifiably be upset. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this frustrating period.

Thank You, Iris Martinez and Robert Croise.

Erros devem ser corrigidos primeiro depois novas tarefas, e os terrenos estão muito carros  deveria estar incluído a limpeza ja pois está muito sujo.
    Vejam so não foi nada disso que escrevi .
    Obrigado. Nós identificamos a falha e preparamos uma correção. Devemos esperar pela aprovação da atualização 1.26.1 dos appstores. Agradecemos os desafios e também sua compreensão e paciência.
    Estou confuso. O que você escreveu?
  • It's getting much to difficult to play anymore :-( I will come back when the (Planting One Click is back, it's a shame really, because it seems that with every NEW Extra Side Game you Release, "There Is Always the BUGS that come along with them"?!?! I "Used To" Really (Enjoy) this game. But between (The NEW Bugs and the Game Shutting Down Every 2 minutes), with the Frustration Level at an all time High, I'd just as soon watch a movie - then to be Twisted into a Pretzel trying to plant 1 plant at a time, and it happens with other items for Production too...The Fruit Farms, The Candy Maker, The Animal Farm etc! It's just so Depressing that just when you bring out something that may look to be interesting.....It MESSES/Screws Up   [The Whole Regular Game]! ""Why bother"" bringing Something New (To Frustrate People and Possibly Lose them, because You can't Seem to work Out the Bugs, Kinks Beforehand - so that it's a Pleasurable Experience and People Look Forward to seeing something New ...until (You Guys/Game Dev's) Have "TRIED It Out" Yourselves??? As I'm sure you are Aware, that Many people Pay Way to much Money to get ahead in this never ending Money Pit, to have it Just do "A Face Plant", because you want to Do Something New....and without (Obviously Not) even trying the game out Prior to Release Yourselves, to make sure that it will work for the players. I've played a lot of games, but I have to say - This One the way it is Now, Is Completely Useless. By the time you get to the end if the row of planting....the ones you just planted a few minutes ago (After Tapping Forever to get the List to Pop up So you can choose what you want to plant, in my books is just Ridiculous)! This game (IS Broken/Un-Playable) if a person wants to Keep they're Sanity, given the Way It Is NOW! Anyways, I hope you don't lose to many players to other games while this one is in (Shut Down Mode). Good Luck, I hope you get IT FIXED SOON? Also, "Every time you want to give us a Tip, we HAVE TO Leave the Game?? Why can hou do like other games do, and have it part of the "Setting Area, but so that we can read a Basic Shortened Summary of It", instead of having to leave the game - that takes forever to get into the start with. Even going to your Neighbors is Very Time Consuming, as it takes forever to go to each of the 280 or so....Unless your really desperate for the ((1 Energy)) you get from each one, taking you several hours to get through the lot of them and with the game shutting down every 2 minutes or less even! It shut down on me 6 times within one (Half an Hour)!! What's the Deal with that!! This Game - Truly Sucks when you spend more time on (Just trying to Get Into The Game, before it shuts down, just to start the darn process All Over Again, IT'S Terrible just Terrible! You should be (Paying The Players to Play this Game. It's got so many BUGS in it, it is Sad this game couldn't Stay Bug Free For Awhile)??  m[o',,,'o]m  :-1:
  • Please fix the bug in planting, it’s annoying and slows the game down.  Thank you 
  • Please fix the bug and it is more annoying to me as every produce (farm, electronic, textile and construction) is costing me double coins. When I tap on an item to produce it, the coins are deducted but production doesn't start. I have to tap twice each and every time  to produce an item. It's really frustrating. 
  • DDA PLIS 20 👍🙂😘😉🙋‍♀️
  • Por favor  verifique o esta acontecendo pois depois da última atualização tanto as fábricas e a plantações só permite clicando uma por uma ate ou seja quando enviou alguma pra fazer tenho que esperar ele terminar pra depois eu clicar na outra fábrica e isso leva um tempo .desde já agradeço .
    It's getting much to difficult to play anymore :-( I will come back when the (Planting One Click is back, it's a shame really, because it seems that with every NEW Extra Side Game you Release, "There Is Always the BUGS that come along with them"?!?! I "Used To" Really (Enjoy) this game. But between (The NEW Bugs and the Game Shutting Down Every 2 minutes), with the Frustration Level at an all time High, I'd just as soon watch a movie - then to be Twisted into a Pretzel trying to plant 1 plant at a time, and it happens with other items for Production too...The Fruit Farms, The Candy Maker, The Animal Farm etc! It's just so Depressing that just when you bring out something that may look to be interesting.....It MESSES/Screws Up   [The Whole Regular Game]! ""Why bother"" bringing Something New (To Frustrate People and Possibly Lose them, because You can't Seem to work Out the Bugs, Kinks Beforehand - so that it's a Pleasurable Experience and People Look Forward to seeing something New ...until (You Guys/Game Dev's) Have "TRIED It Out" Yourselves??? As I'm sure you are Aware, that Many people Pay Way to much Money to get ahead in this never ending Money Pit, to have it Just do "A Face Plant", because you want to Do Something New....and without (Obviously Not) even trying the game out Prior to Release Yourselves, to make sure that it will work for the players. I've played a lot of games, but I have to say - This One the way it is Now, Is Completely Useless. By the time you get to the end if the row of planting....the ones you just planted a few minutes ago (After Tapping Forever to get the List to Pop up So you can choose what you want to plant, in my books is just Ridiculous)! This game (IS Broken/Un-Playable) if a person wants to Keep they're Sanity, given the Way It Is NOW! Anyways, I hope you don't lose to many players to other games while this one is in (Shut Down Mode). Good Luck, I hope you get IT FIXED SOON? Also, "Every time you want to give us a Tip, we HAVE TO Leave the Game?? Why can hou do like other games do, and have it part of the "Setting Area, but so that we can read a Basic Shortened Summary of It", instead of having to leave the game - that takes forever to get into the start with. Even going to your Neighbors is Very Time Consuming, as it takes forever to go to each of the 280 or so....Unless your really desperate for the ((1 Energy)) you get from each one, taking you several hours to get through the lot of them and with the game shutting down every 2 minutes or less even! It shut down on me 6 times within one (Half an Hour)!! What's the Deal with that!! This Game - Truly Sucks when you spend more time on (Just trying to Get Into The Game, before it shuts down, just to start the darn process All Over Again, IT'S Terrible just Terrible! You should be (Paying The Players to Play this Game. It's got so many BUGS in it, it is Sad this game couldn't Stay Bug Free For Awhile)??  m[o',,,'o]m  :-1:
    Welcome to the forum. While the developers have identified the glitch and the fix, we must wait for AppStore approval of update 1.26.1. I will tease out your suggestions and forward each one to the developers for their consideration:

1) The developers should play the events or quest to determine if it will play smoothly.

2) Tips should be found in the game and players should not have to leave the game. Provide a shorthand summary.

3) Speed up the ability to visit neighbors. 

4) Repair game crashing issues.

5) Repair production. 

Did I miss anything? Do you have other suggestions? What do you think of Li’s expedition to the Tropical Islands. 
    Please fix the bug in planting, it’s annoying and slows the game down.  Thank you 
    Yes, with update 1.26.1, the glitch with production will be repaired. Thank you for stopping by the forum.
    Please fix the bug and it is more annoying to me as every produce (farm, electronic, textile and construction) is costing me double coins. When I tap on an item to produce it, the coins are deducted but production doesn't start. I have to tap twice each and every time  to produce an item. It's really frustrating. 
    The glitch with production will be repaired with update 1.26.1 as soon as it is approved by the AppStores. If you are being double charged for production please contact support through your game so they can check your game. Thank you.
    DDA plis  :)
    DDA PLIS 20 👍🙂😘😉🙋‍♀️
    How can I help you? 
    Sut alla i eich helpu chi?
    Por favor  verifique o esta acontecendo pois depois da última atualização tanto as fábricas e a plantações só permite clicando uma por uma ate ou seja quando enviou alguma pra fazer tenho que esperar ele terminar pra depois eu clicar na outra fábrica e isso leva um tempo .desde já agradeço .
    Estamos aguardando que as Appstores aprove a atualização 1.26.1 para corrigir as instalações de produção em sua cidade. Obrigado por ter vindo visitar o fórum.
  • Pls. Fix the bugs.. Planting and goods are not the same before
  • lrodzlrodz lrodzComments: 1
    Desde que comenzaron los cambios para sembrar y para la producción se toma más tiempo para completar las tareas. Hoy entro al juego y nuevamente hay cambios para sembrar.  La tabla no aparece completa. Cuando aparece la segunda tabla y oprimes lo que quieres sembrar...no pasa nada. Entonces cómo vamos a completar los trabajos?
    lrodz said:
    Desde que comenzaron los cambios para sembrar y para la producción se toma más tiempo para completar las tareas. Hoy entro al juego y nuevamente hay cambios para sembrar.  La tabla no aparece completa. Cuando aparece la segunda tabla y oprimes lo que quieres sembrar...no pasa nada. Entonces cómo vamos a completar los trabajos?
    Las fallas ocurren y gracias a la atención de los jugadores, los desarrolladores reciben alertas y pueden preparar una solución. Este problema será resuelto. Gracias por pasar por el gorum
  • Hans de WaartHans de Waart Hans de WaartComments: 1
    edited August 1
    Pls. Fix the bug when going to a other land (City map).
    It will lose the item you are searching for.
    game version 1.26.1
    game version 1.26.1
    Please contact support. Thank you Hans de Waart, for bringing this issue to the attention of the forum. 
  • Os lotes estão muito caros e sujos, por esse preço eles deveriam estar limpos certo?
    Os lotes estão muito caros e sujos, por esse preço eles deveriam estar limpos certo?
    Novos lotes de terra foram liberados. Os jogadores podem gastar seu tempo para economizar moedas para limpar os lotes. Se você tiver peças menores de decoração em seu inventário, poderá enfeitar os lotes que não foram limpos. Obrigado por visitar o fórum.
    Please fix farming issues
    A fix was implemented with the release of update 1.26.1 in the AppStores. Please update your game. Thank you. 
  • Hopefully the fix you have coming resolves the plantation issue. Having to click twice on anything to gain points. These are pretty fundamental for the game. I have stopped playing until these are sorted.
    Hopefully the fix you have coming resolves the plantation issue. Having to click twice on anything to gain points. These are pretty fundamental for the game. I have stopped playing until these are sorted.
    Good Day Colleen Meads. An update was released-1.26.1 to resolve the production facilities issue. Please go to your AppStore and download the newest version of the game. Thank you. 
    game version 1.26.1
    Hello. May I please have your game ID to forward to my supervisor? Thank you. 
    game version 1.26.1
    Hello. May I please have your game ID to forward to my supervisor? Thank you.