💭 Suggestion Box

740 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM
1234568»

Comments

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 376 Super Moderator

Do you like the new street paving design? 
  • i think it would be nice to have a cancel or scrap button for the production. like if i clicked tile wrongly for factory but i dont want tile, instead of waiting two hours or use superbucks, cancel the order immediately with the button
    i think it would be nice to have a cancel or scrap button for the production. like if i clicked tile wrongly for factory but i dont want tile, instead of waiting two hours or use superbucks, cancel the order immediately with the button
    All time favorite suggestion. Fingers to quick and no way to undo. I will forward your suggestion to the developers. Thank you.
  • Di AlmeidaDi Almeida Di AlmeidaComments: 3
    Seria melhor se pudesse ter CHAT NO aplicativo pelo celular, que aí os vizinhos poderiam saber em quê precisamos de ajuda
  • Di AlmeidaDi Almeida Di AlmeidaComments: 3
    Seria bom se tivesse CHAT no aplicativo pelo celular, que aí nossos vizinhos saberiam em quê precisamos de ajuda
    Seria melhor se pudesse ter CHAT NO aplicativo pelo celular, que aí os vizinhos poderiam saber em quê precisamos de ajuda
    What did you need help with specifically? O que você precisa de ajuda especificamente?
    Seria bom se tivesse CHAT no aplicativo pelo celular, que aí nossos vizinhos saberiam em quê precisamos de ajuda
    Você postou duas vezes. Eu não entendo. Você precisa de ajuda com o jogo? Ou você está fazendo sugestões que acha que os desenvolvedores deveriam considerar?
  • thank you for replying, i really enjoy this game. i have another suggestion which is to increase the wheel of fortune tickets limit. i won 10 tickets from lottery but i couldnt get them because it went over the limit. 
    thank you for replying, i really enjoy this game. i have another suggestion which is to increase the wheel of fortune tickets limit. i won 10 tickets from lottery but i couldnt get them because it went over the limit. 
    You are welcome. I will pass this suggestion along as well. Thank You.
  • Why do level 100 players are in the same group as level 150 players? Its unfair. Can you fix this and make pairs with max. 10 levels difference thanks.
    Why do level 100 players are in the same group as level 150 players? Its unfair. Can you fix this and make pairs with max. 10 levels difference thanks.
    Welcome to the forum. I will forward your question and suggestion to the developers. Thank you for bringing this to their attention. 
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 132 ✭✭✭
    It would ne nice for the next adventure, there is more decorations and not only 4 like this.
    And more energy than 100.

Sabrina78 said:
    It would ne nice for the next adventure, there is more decorations and not only 4 like this.

Thank you for your feedback and I will forward it to the developers. Players have asked for less decorations in the past. But, they always seek a limit increase for energy.
    edited August 11
    Sabrina78 said:
    Thank you for your feedback and I will forward it to the developers. Players have asked for less decorations in the past. But, they always seek a limit increase for energy.

I said more decorations because at the end, we have several copies so we don’t use them. Personally, I store almost everything because useless.

PS : When does a better organization of our stock of decorations (by theme for example) ?

Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

I said more decorations because at the end, we have several copies so we don’t use them. Personally, I store almost everything because useless.

PS : When does a better organization of our stock of decorations (by theme for example) ?

Thank you Sabrina78. I will ask about “a better organization” of players decorations in their inventory. Do you have suggestions for the eternal stage that wouldn’t be useless but are not SB, Skip Boosters or energy? 
    Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

Thank you Sabrina78. I will ask about “a better organization” of players decorations in their inventory. Do you have suggestions for the eternal stage that wouldn’t be useless but are not SB, Skip Boosters or energy? 

I don’t know if I understood your sentence, but precisely SB, skip booster, energy, would be a good idea and more useful for the game or propose stores, tools of cargo port / sea trade / workshop / ...

Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

I don’t know if I understood your sentence, but precisely SB, skip booster, energy, would be a good idea and more useful for the game or propose stores, tools of cargo port / sea trade / workshop / ...

Thank you Sabrina78, Tools of Cargo Port, Sea Trade, Tailors Workshop, etcetera. Thank You. That’s what I wanted to know. 
  • Well, guys, I don't know about you, but I look forward to the Christmas event with ancients u with new designs and decorations, but especially with the illusion we can see our cities at night and all those beautiful lights 😍👍 just imagine it would be great 😍, with reindeer in our city, a new figure that has other balloons, not hearts but others otros, small pieces of bridges 😍 to decorate, my candy machines, water and coffee for my police and students 🙈😂👍 I have many ideas but it would be great to see them concreted   😖 they have a lot of work, and I thank them for reading us, thank you very much 😘👍
    Well, guys, I don't know about you, but I look forward to the Christmas event with ancients u with new designs and decorations, but especially with the illusion we can see our cities at night and all those beautiful lights 😍👍 just imagine it would be great 😍, with reindeer in our city, a new figure that has other balloons, not hearts but others otros, small pieces of bridges 😍 to decorate, my candy machines, water and coffee for my police and students 🙈😂👍 I have many ideas but it would be great to see them concreted   😖 they have a lot of work, and I thank them for reading us, thank you very much 😘👍
    Thank you for all of your suggestions. December and Christmas is a way off, so let’s look forward to autumn and all that the milder temperatures bring during that season. Regardless, your suggestions will be forwarded. 
  • Please please please ‘lock’ the expedition energy when it’s not an active quest!!!   I’ve inadvertently used half of my energy packs since the last expedition ended... 
    Treena
    supercity mobile id: 1352723
  • I would spend a lot of money on this game if you all would have it also go to a night time mode.  I used to love a game called X-City and the big difference was at night all the lights would go on in the buildings and it was awesome!  Definitely would improve the game.  I am at level 78 and it is starting to get a little dull.  
    I would spend a lot of money on this game if you all would have it also go to a night time mode.  I used to love a game called X-City and the big difference was at night all the lights would go on in the buildings and it was awesome!  Definitely would improve the game.  I am at level 78 and it is starting to get a little dull.  
    Thank you for your feedback hockmanfamily. Welcome to our forum. Did you participate in Li’s Expedition recently? Players that were successful were fortunate to get the bungalows and Orangery. Superbucks until the 14th of September. Regardless, I will definitely pass on your suggestion of a nighttime feature for the game.
  • Can we please get rid of the accept all button when accepting gifts/energy from neighbors, or at least have a confirm button after using it. I just accidentally lost 500 energy gifts from neighbors. That’s 1,500 energy total.

Can you also make it easier to navigate and accept energy. Such as the ability to scroll right to the oldest, and the ability to choose how many energy we would like to accept at a time instead of having to click accept on each one. Thanks!
    Can we please get rid of the accept all button when accepting gifts/energy from neighbors, or at least have a confirm button after using it. I just accidentally lost 500 energy gifts from neighbors. That’s 1,500 energy total.

Can you also make it easier to navigate and accept energy. Such as the ability to scroll right to the oldest, and the ability to choose how many energy we would like to accept at a time instead of having to click accept on each one. Thanks!
    Oh, as a player myself I have done that too many times accidentally. I will pass along your suggestion to improve the My Neighbors tab.
  • Please please please ‘lock’ the expedition energy when it’s not an active quest!!!   I’ve inadvertently used half of my energy packs since the last expedition ended... 
    just noticed that this has happened... THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Treena
    Please please please ‘lock’ the expedition energy when it’s not an active quest!!!   I’ve inadvertently used half of my energy packs since the last expedition ended... 
    just noticed that this has happened... THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    You are welcome. 
  • Thank you Sabrina78. I will ask about “a better organization” of players decorations in their inventory. Do you have suggestions for the eternal stage that wouldn’t be useless but are not SB, Skip Boosters or energy? 
    I agree with Sabrina78... especially the organization of all the decorations we have, perhaps the same categories as in the market, but also categories like ‘Christmas’, ‘Easter’, ‘people’, ‘beach’, ‘circus’, ‘winter’, ‘summer’, et al...

I also thought that some nice extras to win could be boosts for speeding up the time it takes to collect items, or even to speed up how fast energy is renewed... also, although I love the lotteries, I find it very frustrating to win something that I am maxed on... it would be wonderful if the maximum quantities did not count for items that are won.
    Treena
    I agree with Sabrina78... especially the organization of all the decorations we have, perhaps the same categories as in the market, but also categories like ‘Christmas’, ‘Easter’, ‘people’, ‘beach’, ‘circus’, ‘winter’, ‘summer’, et al...

I also thought that some nice extras to win could be boosts for speeding up the time it takes to collect items, or even to speed up how fast energy is renewed... also, although I love the lotteries, I find it very frustrating to win something that I am maxed on... it would be wonderful if the maximum quantities did not count for items that are won.
    Suggestions are noted and will be passed on to the developers. Thank you for stopping by to see us again on the forum.
  • if I am so excited ... int it gives me intigra to know that we will see in those seasons 😍 just to think that? so many ideas come to mind ... I imagine the night cities with lots of lights, small Christmas pieces, like trees with lights, new lights, new Christmas, autumn and halloween houses, a large roller coaster 😍 for a large Christmas park, small pieces of soda machines, water or coffee for that park, small stalls, small parts of children eating popcorn, cotton candy and even hotdogs pequeñas, small pieces of children with pumpkins or sachets asking for sweets in front of the houses, at Christmas, small pieces of people singing Christmas carols, a few seasons Christmas tree sales    ... there are many ideas !!! .. but I say them from now on so that they are enlightened 😍😂🙈 anyway I will put them in the forum 💕  😘
  • News ideas decoración aparence and others things halloween 👻 and Christmas 
    It would be great that the buildings with « ❓ » give in priority the difficult products (long to produce them).

Sabrina78 said:
    It would be great that the buildings with « ❓ » give in priority the difficult products (long to produce them).

Ah, that would be ideal. Alas, it is random like the wheel of fortune. I try to fill all orders to increase the odds of getting the desired item. Thank you for your feedback. 
  • This is a great game and it would be a better game if it was available offline to play as well
  • It would be a better game if the developers would make it playable offline 
    This is a great game and it would be a better game if it was available offline to play as well
    It would be a better game if the developers would make it playable offline 
    Your suggestion has been noted. At this time it is not possible because the game requires real
  • I have a suggestion for the current Tropical Island quest. at the end of the quest I know we get to keep the tropical energy we made or discovered but the energy we have left in the top bar why not exchange it for regular energy like for every 10 tropical energy you have you get 1 regular energy. I'm not talking about the ones in storage but the ones we have in the bar uptop.
  • I made this new design    Mr. Death behind pumpkin man wanting to cut his head to put it in his collection tree 😂I now have to much imagination 🙈😂
  • well folks this madness went through my mind😜 I think supercity should make an event of just picking up items that are like 12days seriously 🙈😂 we have to recover for the next quest of autum, halloween and Christmas ... 🙈😜 I think it helps for everyone, but especially for those who do not have so many factories, farms and buildings, like others in the game that came in from the beginning when it started 🙈😅 I think it would be great to also open the option of using so many buildings that we have in storage for those quest new and even as a wild card forever ... it would be great to think !!! I’m try put in the forum...but I’m put to much suggestions today and photo 🙈😂😅 sorry !!!!